flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > what have you did? what part have you contribute?

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
matefkr

matefkr
besides, there is nothing much i can DO. and if there is no central control management of all small doers, it is nonsense to do a lot of small things, instead of trying to build self capabilities or to build control. Unfortunatley there is no cooperation. so thats about it... would i be born into influential circles otherwise same talents, most likely big changes would occure by now towards a much better society, but i am not : | so thats about it.

In fact i imagine any programmer reeducating self into a scientific thought on multipple areas and acquiring manipulation capabilies would be able to change many things. But of course they should have there some sort of supernatural main love drive something, wich would drive them to make something wich is best for all the sentients.
because overall.. what.. its all just education.. and then considering physical principles some simple graph problems (or little bit less simple, lotsa things to try). of course need central management on amouint and kind of poeple born according to technology and etc..

but according to certain set onf information i see, it looks more like an evil examination under torture (from my point of view).
And then there is an important factor, getting females for sex mainly. what if female doesnt like someone but is entitled free to chose? well open violence is out of question so need covert force to make them be open for sex, such as manipulating job market and so on (not all the wealthy or not all the influential individuals are "pretty"). Females usually if they wish so, eventually get a male, as there are not many influential males and not a general cultura of wife-sharing, combined with a higher amount of males. but they have to act before they age too much.
Post 24 Aug 2013, 23:06
matefkr

matefkr
This is again off topic, but eh.. now it doesnt matter muuch anyway.

plus i dont even know y do i continue this thing, your writing seemed like some sort of manipulatory thing from the first time.. like saying something... eh.. have u been finally interfaced with some secret scumbags?

plus sleepsleep thrown logic right out of the window in case of certain topics, as well as not giving a even a semi half-assed response to the proposed educational method.
Post 24 Aug 2013, 23:17
matefkr

matefkr
im sure that without daily seuxal and skin contact from females i like, i will suffer more extensive damage to my health (actually there are physicological changes, i cant sleep enough etc etc, anxiety before falling asleep and so on). the major problem wich makes me uggly is not even closely controllable with resources i have now, some might be. however girls dont like me, strangely some little girls show their panties to me in various postures (or did happen a few times). Wich is heart warming, however, i many people due to fear would openly despise eny pedophilia or hebephilia, so these gilrs might be just actors. So these individuals are out of question for sexual contact at least (plus they are not realy numerous).
whores are way too pricey even the cheap ones, provided also i dont have a job (would i have just money i would be able to create jobs, there is enough resources but they need males for something else.... wich is not favorable, quite sure its not prostitution mainly, but i think soldiers/organs/keeping up crime rate [i wont go run amok] or for something else so they keep a lack to make males suffer, and of course they would do something bad.. they can blame, the cops are needed its visible.. and everything is fine for them... yet some scumbag logically impaired imbecile idiots are applied for bullshit job at secret agents or whatever.. and they receive fat paychecks and lotsa adventages).

i must attempt to sleep again, time is passing i would have to eat again.. then i dont sleep enough once more.
Post 24 Aug 2013, 23:34
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
matefkr wrote:

But of course they should have there some sort of supernatural main love drive something, wich would drive them to make something wich is best for all the sentients.

agree with you on this.

nyrtzi wrote:

Many people talk about getting justice from the court of law but that's nothing more than institutionalized version of revenge

Justice once broken cannot be fixed.

very true, thats the reason i place humanity above justice in my core values.
truth -> humanity -> justice.

nyrtzi wrote:

Some people are just so bad that they don't deserve any of it. At least not the better new world if such were ever to come. What business would they have in it? Making it worse and just like the old one? No, we'd all be better off if some people wouldn't be allowed in it. We can hope that these people would change their ways but some people are just so broken beyond repair that it is practically impossible.

agree too, just so true.
when killer kills another killer, is that ok?

the easiest solution probably, let them die, they dont deserve.
Post 25 Aug 2013, 05:07
matefkr

matefkr
well actually killing is not the highest of sins in all sence or not necesserily, its hard to tell. But dont tell this anyone i dont want killing sprees. this is because afterall what matter is the soul. i dont believe in chirsitanity or similar bullshit SO i have no idea what happens to the soul afterwards, its either forever life, or at some point stoping existence. stoping existance is not bad because it doesnt feel bad. Probably it is some sort of continual existence in one way or another. This wether it is considerable a sin or not, can be based on where the soul go, does it go to a better place? or a worse? i cant tell. believers "can" so hence.. i dont like believers. so killing someone can either cause suffering to this one or happiness depending on where it goes (or nothing at all). In materialistic sence there is a human lost or another animal for example, economically it is alone not necesserily a big thing. A human can be on positions or whatever and death of a human (or whatever) of course can change the "game" more or less.. probably just tweaking some numbers down or up a little bit (i think it is most likely that there are still large populations on all level of control, and close to top, most are very similar just they might be on different levels).
Another aspect if some people need the lost person not only as considering the economic aspect but emotional aspect [usually to meet some sort of need(s)]. So this needed persons lost in such case will be grieved (or what). So in such case the conclusive since with killing is commited against those emotionally touched and perhaps against the economy but it may even help economy of even whole humanity (because there is competition). but economy is large so its hard to say, plus there is a comparision, and for basis of good practice, one compares too actions, and one does not compare an action to non-action.

Most people are killers, as they have been at least once carnivores, and at least many mammals and birds have a very similar mindset or behavior to common people.

There is no deserve in absolute sence (or there is?), there is a play, and there are roles. punishment of whatever sort has some sort of route.

Its not even sure wether all humans have soul or not, it is possible that some u see as human have no separate feelings (all u see are bodies, animated or not, rarely verified by u to be human, or also even rarely verified to be identity).

But perhaps there is a link to soul (some sort of feeling, that something have a strong connection with something wich can feel?).

Anyway, once one is dead economically, it can be reproduced to return economical function, the pain can be forgotten by those who are affected (faster with better technology), the pain can perhaps even be nonexistent if they are educated according (this is something considered in my education system, not sure if i wrote about it in the text, i think perhaps a few lines). Death can be caused by many things too, say there is hitler many sais that most rotten piece of shit on earth, but probably He only killed killers who have also killed other animals for consumption, He was a vegetarian. Of course knowledge is one thing needed to make sure that no sentients suffer. and of course power, or otherwise how would u tell or ensure that something doesnt suffer?
Anyway, in a similar fashion, as hitler having indirect role in killing yet many people holding him responsible, there can be someones ignorance in the root of many peoples death, for example ignorance over going to a specific research area wich can reduce rate of aging, or reducing damaging stress in a persons life, so it can reduce aging.
But again, there are two sins, economic or emotional. emotional causes pain, and this is the most problematic eventually this is what should not be done, economic can predict higher "probabilities" for additional pain. If people are educated trained "programmed" by one way they will see mostly economic sin only, or perhaps none only sin done against themselves. If another way, then they will pay different attention. If emotional communication is intact, then many assumes emotional primitive communications are the most sincere, because many experience thay have a hard time controlling it and they have to learn to supress its expression, while with objective communication, they have to control to express it.

so now with punishment problem comes with identity of sinner, and with the extent of sin itself. For one communication should not be crippled (do not lie, but of course people lie for self, punishment is against self), and should be standardized, so should have control over setup of the organic machine [cloning, or whatever.. or going to different basis of existance]. For another one its all about economic consideration.. and identitiy is hard to ensure even not considering possibility for being born into virtual reality [under total control]. so yes.. whatever. things should be ensured at least capabiliteis needed for at least tagging humans. and of course ... blabalbalba. yes.. do not cause suffering suffering is known from dont doing something bad to another wich would be bad to self, it would work in most cases, but also do not ignore something wich would be bad ignored for self this can also work. Some people getting needs met might not have a clear view about what does it cost to have something deprived of the other one. So i guess its set up so that the few amount of rulers allow for themselves a lifestile wich is not necesserily economic (more time spent on having fun, wich is otherwise not productive), and those less fortunate, are experimented with (or not even this) trying to set up some fixed general values for everyone so that masses perform better or less better (but not realy.. they dont do such, only on some levels).
The solution for souls would be to give them what they are asking for beyond teaching them not to lie, and teaching them proper interests for the parts of their time which have a plasticity regarding interests.

Whatever.
Post 25 Aug 2013, 06:40
matefkr

matefkr
yes. when there is control over those who commit evil things cause suffering etc, to not let this behavior be kept up, then bad there will be heaven for the sentients of sorts (humans, mamals reptiles whatever).
BUT may be i am the only thing sentient, i dont know yet and i wont examine because it is in connection with information wich might give more power to those who are evil (evil consider the other as sentient within its suffering, they dont just ignore it). There is another actor at least two, one seen as me, and another seen as another one. The other actor might have at least another one soul behind it.
Post 25 Aug 2013, 06:43
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Einstein's Circle of Compassion | Brainwash Update
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLWgv5Vev0k

http://www.wildmind.org/blogs/quote-of-the-month/quote-einstein-connectedness
Quote:

“A human being is part of a whole, called by us the ‘Universe’ —a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts, and feelings, as something separated from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”
Post 02 Sep 2013, 20:07
uart777

uart777
Nice video.

An old Einstein portrait I painted at age 15 (93'), 20 years ago, just before I started programming in C+ASM. Now, I have 1,000s of creations; drawings, sketches for products, inventions, paintings (40FT+ murals for free, mostly for bars/clubs and churches), toy sculptures, architectural models (ultimate design for solar power system) and more.

Never really been paid (maximum $100-$300 a week). Never enough to survive by myself in the smallest efficiency apartment (without 5+ roomates!). Never had over $900 in my life. Average people can make $900 in 1-2 weeks and that's like riches to me. But I'm thankful to have shelter+electricity now and an opportunity to do programming.

Previews of My Art

Description:
Filesize: 189.35 KB
Viewed: 1605 Time(s)

t13.jpg

Post 03 Sep 2013, 03:18

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: