flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > yo.. zee americas.. them all immigrants from europe

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
matefkr

matefkr
any groups ord tribes from yourope wich had some members going into zee us und remaining hier anderen members?
omg.. zee jewish. them all like no marry with outsiders? no?
this means they know the person who they merry with from earlier times? or they dont give a shit? why not i just stop when i see a girl waiting around pull my penis out, givit to her hand, and she strokes.. and i leave? it all doesnt make sense, and this is a proof for the matrix. the evil made matrix, and so it sucks.
Post 22 Aug 2013, 22:27
matefkr

matefkr
no seriously.. like wtf? all them tech.. i mean all them knowledge right? for instance look at a tiny little girl. She strokes them uggly dogs.. dogs are just dogs.. the end.. retarded four legged things expressing happyness sometimes.. they can smell too understand some words as well etc etc. but them uggly and stroked by them little girl.. so thus multiple littlegirls are recquired via in vitro fertilization and artificial gender determination (hopefully). but one always knows that breast fucking cancer suceptibility can be carried by stupid males.. so them males have them breasts enlarged with estrogen before them donating the sperm. woot.
Post 22 Aug 2013, 22:29

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: