flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > are you aggressive?

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
idk whats the keyword,
but why human became so aggressive in argument?

would dna programming and stop that gene will do everybody good?
Post 04 Aug 2013, 06:16
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
Post 04 Aug 2013, 07:14
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i think, it might be good for people who act aggressive to get oxytocin, world might be a better place then,
Post 04 Aug 2013, 12:17
matefkr

matefkr
it would not be very good for aggressive females i think. also it sais that some sort of variance in the gene coding for a G coupled receptor have been asssociated with aggression.. this can mean a lot of things.
Post 04 Aug 2013, 13:25
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i define aggressive as "highest level of seriousness",
people get too serious easily, (including myself)
but if i just let it go for a moment, step back, and think for a few seconds,
this world is too funny to get too serious, the whole thing is so fake,

i somehow could understand by relating such totally different of me to breathing,

eg, this moment, you are not serious at all, but next moment, you are so fucking serious,
how such huge different pole changes inside our own self could occurred when we claim we are still the we, few seconds ago, who are we, ah, this is a serious question, ah hahahah,

idk if change of thinking, or level of understand is some form of dna programming or not, but it would be really exciting if the moment you change your thoughts or understand something, your dna change, maybe your dna outside of your connected body change too, like quantum stuffs,
Post 04 Aug 2013, 17:09
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
Forgive my indulgence into the serious, but you asked. Very Happy

The reality of it is that we no longer require the biological mechanism which are the root of the aggression. So, they appear as other manifestations. I feel the need to qualify my initial statement because we are not separate from our biology - the culture is more virtual than the biology and it has outpaced evolution's ability compensate. Or maybe we are on the edge of change - punctuated equilibrium, ya know?

We can use this awareness. When decisions are important allow time for your many minds to reflect on the perspectives, or seek perspectives outside yourself.

It is all fake though - we create the divisions to swim through life - like we grasp water. It's an open sea - no one knows where they are going even.

Post 04 Aug 2013, 17:25
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
sorry, i dont understand this part, you mentioned, culture is more virtual than biology,

human evolution, judging from what i read from history,
technology advances a whole lot, but human., remain using old nick name ~ killing machines,

but one great news is, lab meat, maybe in coming years,
when everybody could grow their own lab meat, from kickstarter project, u bought one machine, put some ingredients into it, usb powered portable, could grow everywhere, under sun shine or etc,

maybe, we should just stop killing anything and everything first,
fix our own food problem, water, energy etc crucial needs,

we are putting a totally wrong value into money,

if we want to advance into space, live in europa, or etc, we should honour idea, not money.

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/the-first-manned-mission-to-europa-is-about-to-start-crowd-funding
Quote:

There’s seven billion people on this world. You can easily get thousands doing this.
Post 04 Aug 2013, 18:25
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i can't stop to add in my text,

we assume life is so damn precious, so, we hardly want to send human into space, another nearby planet or etc,

but the ugly reality is, anyone could easily get a gun and kill somebody else on earth, life is cheap here.

am i aggressive? hahahaha, maybe...
Post 04 Aug 2013, 18:55
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
Well, biology is physical. We could all have our memories wiped clean tomorrow and humans might still survive. We can imagine some base culture arising out of these humans, but it's difficult to say if it will becomes the same culture we know today.

Like wise with the biology, the DNA operates within an existing cellular environment. We have difficulty saying how this DNA would operate within a different cellular makeup. So, maybe they are both as virtual as the other?

(In the video) I like how he says that he's doing what he has always been doing, "just playing."

Post 04 Aug 2013, 19:22
dogman

dogman
Many discussions on this forum are really interesting. Just not this one Wink

Back to coding I go...
Post 05 Aug 2013, 15:17
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
sleepsleep wrote:
if we want to advance into space, live in europa, or etc, we should honour idea, not money.
I don't think rockets will ever get us into space - I mean in mass - many people. We would need a different method. Something like a railgun, but assisted in some way to punch through the atmosphere. People are brainstorming about aerial railguns, but that also is too little for mass launches. We need the ability to cheaply launch hundreds of payloads a day on the cheap. Then space will be like our backyard.

"Hey Mom, David and I are going to moon - be back tomorrow afternoon."

Think about it. Even if money was no object, what kind of resources would it require to get 1000 people into space. Ignore the complexities of the living environment - just to have the bodies enough for a small colony. Note: the total people in space thus far is only 524 (over 50 years).

I think that if we stick to robots, same problem exists - too little, over too long a time period. That could be solved by building in space, though. Guess we could build the humans in space, too.

REFERENCES:

Launch to Space With an Electromagnetic Railgun

Post 05 Aug 2013, 21:36
matefkr

matefkr
when i become aggressive in argument it is usually due to the fact that others are stupid.

On the other hand, the most important factor related to argument and stupid people is outside apearance, and how others relate to one (to the other person communicating with the stupid person).
Post 06 Aug 2013, 06:15
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
sleepsleep wrote:
sorry, i dont understand this part, you mentioned, culture is more virtual than biology,
(video) "Culture is the non-genetic transmission of behavioral styles."

Post 10 Aug 2013, 20:42
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
matefkr wrote:

when i become aggressive in argument it is usually due to the fact that others are stupid.

stupid, smart,
creative, uninventive,
lazy, hardworking,
stick to the rules, bypass all rules,
patient, aggressive,

it seems that, everything is back to what an individual choose.
since stupid or smart is the result of one own choice,

some people choose to lead, some choose to follow,

could a smart & stupid come into agreement on how, what, why? hahaha, idk,
Post 10 Aug 2013, 22:22
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
"stupid" is objective term.

Lets assume some person exhibit some behaviour, for example.
Some people would think that this person is stupid, based on some criteria and some people would not think that.

What is "being stupid" based on?
Some common knowledge maybe, or some specific knowledge?

Imagine a person, who wants to study assembler -- comes here and asks simple questions.
Is this person stupid or just lacking some knowledge?
Post 11 Aug 2013, 10:38
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
maybe stupid never exists, it just chooses a totally different path to a location or no where, and each path comes with its own experiences.

matefkr wrote:

or it could due to i couldnt convince others to follow my ideas, so i became aggressive?

or it is always somebody else faults attitude? idk.

but idiots certainly exists, and probably a lot, but if each and everyone is free to choose what they want, then whose faults is that. idk.
Post 12 Aug 2013, 13:18
matefkr

matefkr
well. stupid is as stupid judged by me. Of course i know that i can be wrong so surely i am not stupid thus i can judge someone being stupid or not, yet still i dont become stupid even if i am wrong, because i can understand.
Post 13 Aug 2013, 05:12

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: