flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > a place we call non-prison

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i thought about this,
prison is a place for people who commit offenses,

good behaviour dont get praise,
but bad behavious get into prison,

i could see, we need a place call non-prison,
when a person did something good, constantly trying to get near to positive, we should honour him a place call non-prison,

like a VIP club house, except, you could only get it, when let say,
people who benefited from your action vote you to get inside.

so, this indirectly, give an idea for general population to increase their control, positive memory counter value.
Post 27 Jun 2013, 09:52
matefkr

matefkr
well. people are dumb if u dont notice. for example there is even a culture of bulling nerds. Still nerds produce most benefit for the society
Post 27 Jun 2013, 10:53
matefkr

matefkr
um its not the ... thingy.. smart people can decide smart things. thats about it. if u want some sort of distinguishment (like for example very smart people think they are most probably wrong). then u would create equal and many sort of environment with equal tools but not too much just enough for some of them to learn.. this will propell distinguishing on one basis.. but mabe the other have just some sort of motives.. wich are only stimulated in more rich or different environments.. there are some sort of learning parameters. but if u put them basic same sorta starters.. then they dont do worksharing at this point in time.. and u put them to compete against one another (still there is YOU the superior in a sence because u can confine them within these envrionments) it is not very practical. if u give more tools to the dumb.. they will fight oneanother.. some will fear the unknown universe the other will fear the known possible competitors.. the dumb with engouht tool will destroy the smart who fears the unknown (wisely enough) so the overall progress is shit. the key is an ongoing progress towards smart and kind people and what i say is that now an important step is to not feed the power of contemporary structures.. because they dont change.. and they are evil for sure.
Post 27 Jun 2013, 10:59
matefkr

matefkr
on the other hand this educational experiment wich i just wrote.. uncovers some major inborn human things.. and SURELY will improve the society compared against contemporary human society.. but of course it recquires lotsa tools, because the influence of brain influencers must be ruled out for sure (it must be under control) perhaps it would even recquire some sort of great destruction before.. as how i see it would make success more sure.. but this is obviously quite questionable.
Post 27 Jun 2013, 11:01
typedef

typedef
sleepsleep wrote:
good behaviour dont get praise,
but bad behavious get into prison

Well that's because it's expected of you to be "good"...

GEE... Sooo many thoughts.

It's like you don't go outside to find out/learn more about reality. lol Very Happy

Just saying.
Post 27 Jun 2013, 11:11
matefkr

matefkr
hmmm? ok if u are Just saying.. then u dont think it.. thus it was not a well thought out sentence.
i am also sure people all of them have been OUT to learn about reality. afterall everything is in reality.
Post 27 Jun 2013, 12:09

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: