flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > what is law

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i think,
i just started this to let us all ponder about, what is law actually?

so,
law put the good or bad tag on behaviour,
law give us good or bad perspective,

now, civil law is built by human, through ages,

let us put aside religion, i assume as a human,
human could still behave well without religion interference,
and what is well behave.

i define this as "non hurting"
when you are doing "non hurting", that is well behave,

and if we expand this "non hurting", i could see we would find our own law to govern ourself & human,

now let us dwell into law regarding sex, or pleasure,
what set the rules on having sex with young person (as mentioned by typedef)

what is young person here?
is having period coming make you ready for sex?

what cause a person ready for sex?
physically maybe the coming of period,
but mentally? how you define a person mentally ready for sex?

or, as long as body is ready for sex, we dont care about mental?

and what type of "test" we could use to perceive a person mentally ready for sex?

or you could make love with a person who think like kid but having a 18 years old body, is that some sort of exploitation?

i think, the objective we want here is to prevent exploitation,

but how?
Post 27 Jun 2013, 09:46
matefkr

matefkr
religion is necessery by logic. unavoidable.. but im not talking about the bullshit contradictory religions such as the abrahamic religions. im talking about belief in general.
Post 27 Jun 2013, 12:27
matefkr

matefkr
"i define this as "non hurting"
when you are doing "non hurting", that is well behave, "
not exactly. suppose u do nonhurting but u dont catch the hand of someone who would fall and u could catch. then it is not well behave.

o_O i was talking about sexuality in the educational system sketch.
sexual activity for pleasure is possible from birth in most physiologically speaking.

yeah.. actualyl many even older then 18 think like they did when they were 5.. or something very similar only they watched slightly different cartoons then. or such.

exploitation? good things should be exploited.. but not abused. so like.. if it is good then it is good.. if it is bad then it is bad. (suppose its good for one but bad for other). There are thigns about this in my education system sketch. its all written. perhaps u have not read it all.
Post 27 Jun 2013, 12:32
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
matefkr wrote:

religion is necessery by logic

kinda disagree with you on this.
is religion == belief? or more than belief?

remember my faith thread?
@TightCoderEx mentioned about "reasonable expectation"
i actually sense, that is really a good idea, "reasonable expectation"
because reasonable expectation is based on logic,
because logic will gives out some possible output, and those probably defined by x factors which logically maybe too complex to be measured, but still, through "reasonable expectation" based on logic, we could forsee what are the possibilities,

eg, a dice, 1 to 6, "reasonable expectation" = gives number 1 to 6,
unreasonable expectation = give 7, 0 and so on,

before i throw the dice, i expect, a number from 1 to 6,
to particularly like outcome to be a number, eg, 6, might be due to lots of "x factors" as mentioned above,
eg, u bet 10 to get number 6, (maybe gambling is kinda insanity) hahaha, idk =P
Post 27 Jun 2013, 13:45
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
matefkr wrote:

not exactly. suppose u do nonhurting but u dont catch the hand of someone who would fall and u could catch. then it is not well behave.

thats why i mentioned, the core values, truth, humanity, justice,
only the person in that situation know and probably dont know why he doesnt catch the hand of someone who would fall,

we dont know, if under his logic, he already try his best with non-hurting, then could we blame him for not saving the one who would fall?

ah, blame, blamer is another great topic, =) we got lots of people with this tag.
Post 27 Jun 2013, 13:49
matefkr

matefkr
religion is a system of beliefs.. since multiple entities are needed anyway.. due to highest level of doubt and due to my own existence, thus a system of beliefs is needed wich is religion.. but a godo one is needed wich have no logical errors and the foundation of belief is based on logic.
Post 27 Jun 2013, 14:39
matefkr

matefkr
probably as a word already have belief in it. well. u can make some technology details of the number painted on the dice and u bet 7.. all against all.
Post 27 Jun 2013, 14:42
matefkr

matefkr
also about dice. suppose there is a knife thrower who trhows center balanced knife or something similar.. this person can trhow 3 rolls lets say.. in the 90 percent of cases. so the one rolling the dice can throw 90 percent the bet thingy if thrown by self.. with correct hands of course. probability thingy is created when a matematician had nothing else to invent. then they invent special data analyzis things to consider certain aspects of a dataset.. wich is fine if something turnes out to be based on this.
Post 27 Jun 2013, 14:44
matefkr

matefkr
i believe logic would be good if applied by all the intelligent entitites and i bilieve it even so if not everything is intelligent entity. i believe not everything is intelligent entity above the basics (of course basics never change so these are not intelligent themselvves yet entitites).
Post 27 Jun 2013, 14:46
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i think probability is kinda cool,
the idea to get the result when the total number of x factors is unknown, and you only got hold of y number of factors.
maybe a more advance and logical version of guessing,

matefkr, are you logical?
Post 28 Jun 2013, 08:43
matefkr

matefkr
well. i use logic, 3 state logic or uncertain guessing. where i can apply 3 state logic i use it (true, false, unsure). but it is a little more. with three state logic there is 4 state i think.. because i might conclude i cant decide wichever holds for a certain thing (so i cant decide wether it is inevitabley unsure inevitably true or inevitaly false.. so this is the fourth state if such an happen and i call it unsurer).
um. in talk im logical.. when i am in logical talk mode. when i am in responde based on memory mode.. it is just memory fetch mode without necessery logical interpretations.

but it is unimportant. what do u think about the education system?
Post 28 Jun 2013, 10:13

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: