flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > we are using faith everyday

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
matefkr



Joined: 02 Sep 2007
Posts: 1291
Location: Ukraine, Beregovo
matefkr
i think there is competition and multiple hidden societies.. not trusting one another. they want a lot of anger to accumulate so that in case a war.. finally the hierarchical order is resolved.
Post 18 Jun 2013, 18:21
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
matefkr



Joined: 02 Sep 2007
Posts: 1291
Location: Ukraine, Beregovo
matefkr
i have found.. actually one thing would work and it can be done.. only if for real it is done. but perhaps it is too late.
about 7-13 times more female have to be made or more simple: create zygotes artificially fertilize them, and destroy those the blastulla of wich (or morula, whatever can be fine with removing a cell but most primitive).. so if such a thing has y chromosome.. smaller chromosomes more.. simple test.. these simple cell masses are destroyed (they are surely not sentient.. comapred to the amount of cells similar destroyed).
so basicly much more females will be present in society then males.
and see what happens.
this is something wich is easy to regulate.. and not realy contrary to any "morals" and can have a large societal effect if followed. but there is still a great problem: the new females arrive into a dictatorial like environment (mostly) in quite some places at least. never the less they are also selfish creatures. it wouldnt necesserily work out only due to this but perhaps..
Post 18 Jun 2013, 18:30
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
matefkr



Joined: 02 Sep 2007
Posts: 1291
Location: Ukraine, Beregovo
matefkr
space technology and the atomic bomb is the ultimate weapon.
if the atmoic bomb is strong enough, powerfull enough, it will trigger a chainreaction in all of the planet.. and every life can be eradicated if not the whole planet blown up. This is known,
in fact some have written they were worried, to light up all N2 in atmosphere. combine it with spacetravel....
most of the pathetic pittifully secret agends do not even know why do they keep other people down. heh.
Post 18 Jun 2013, 18:49
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
matefkr



Joined: 02 Sep 2007
Posts: 1291
Location: Ukraine, Beregovo
matefkr
on the other hand there is a lot of suffering caused.. just because some wants to keep most privileges for weapons of massdestruction due to fear of a possibility of someone just flying off.. however i can imagine by now there are other sapce colonies. it is realy a question of resources.
Post 18 Jun 2013, 18:53
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
matefkr



Joined: 02 Sep 2007
Posts: 1291
Location: Ukraine, Beregovo
matefkr
so an important point again.. on the other hand: there are some people or perhaps groups who indeed have the capabilities to create a society without social flaws. yet it is not done. on the other hand there are mean and damaging people... etc. so thus some of them at least a sort of deciding majority so to speak within the lines of those who have capability oare deliberately damaging or mean also.
Post 18 Jun 2013, 18:59
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
matefkr



Joined: 02 Sep 2007
Posts: 1291
Location: Ukraine, Beregovo
matefkr
this can be true in a various ways.. there is knowledge already available perhaps. this should be used to create equipment.. ability to very things, have survaivalance on them etc.. u cannot just integrate into the system because u know it very well that it is bogus.. one point has an insertion and it will fail on demand.
Post 18 Jun 2013, 19:01
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
matefkr



Joined: 02 Sep 2007
Posts: 1291
Location: Ukraine, Beregovo
matefkr
so basicly this have to be done.. have survaivalance on other individuals.... to see what is up for real.. and of course some executive power as well. . according to current available technological level.
Post 18 Jun 2013, 19:01
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
matefkr



Joined: 02 Sep 2007
Posts: 1291
Location: Ukraine, Beregovo
matefkr
it is realy just as simple.. the good must have power over the bad.. otherwise.. it fails. turning the bad into good is very errounous thinking.. very labile.. u might ask the bad.. do u want to be good? and they will refuse.. in such a case this people are such who dont wanna be good.. they want to look good in the eyes of those who have influence (at least according to how they perceive it).
Post 18 Jun 2013, 19:03
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
matefkr



Joined: 02 Sep 2007
Posts: 1291
Location: Ukraine, Beregovo
matefkr
they are already and mostly in the context of quite selfcentered thinking. u cannot do anything with them if they are satisfied.. realy.. maybe if u somehow untangle their brain neurons or something and rearrange them in a good order. or acquire otherwise power over them.. lock them away from all those others prising them.. and etc etc (the etc etc part is rather something wich recquires some brain).
the thing is still the same: the good must have the power over the bad.
what else could i add: ... well again.. ask them to create a better world.. with no social problems.. wich is good for every individual. see what they respond. very simple.. do not work for them. make them do the work.
Post 18 Jun 2013, 19:06
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
matefkr



Joined: 02 Sep 2007
Posts: 1291
Location: Ukraine, Beregovo
matefkr
if they are unwilling to take steps and trying to reassign responsibility onto you .. theny they are just bullshiting u. if u dont have executive power.. then how come would u be responsible for anything?
Post 18 Jun 2013, 19:09
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AsmGuru62



Joined: 28 Jan 2004
Posts: 1409
Location: Toronto, Canada
AsmGuru62
Pure paranoia.... spheres in the ocean... reading minds from distance.... what else?
Post 18 Jun 2013, 19:32
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote
matefkr



Joined: 02 Sep 2007
Posts: 1291
Location: Ukraine, Beregovo
matefkr
well guess u are blind or something.. there the sphere at the coordinates.
This is not paranoia.
u have missed a very important part there: old time ago technology is enough to create a society without flaws best for all the humans and mammals (and other known sentients) wich are inevolved. there is no such barrier.. but technology was not used for it.
Post 18 Jun 2013, 19:37
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8885
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
matefkr wrote:
sleepsleep u are wrong.
u ignore something very important: humans (even urself and a lot of others u can observe this on).
people have habbits wich are hard to forget. they are repeatedly engaged.
IF U THINK FOR THEM, IT REINFORCES THEIR ERRONOUS LOGIC THAT THEIR "METHOD" WORKS.. WICH KEEPS UP THEIR HABBIT.
old-old technology is enough to create better society. dont ponder about new things. im not wrong.. human are very similar u dont have to doubt this yet. u could chose to doubt something else.. but again. it is sure that old technology is enough.. but if it is not applied and indeed it is not applied so.. it can be only due to the organisation / managemenet secret services system. Nothing else. education system is known to change for better and it is not changed.


yes, i am,
i am thinking there are positive & negative habits, i define it as, something that we human usually do, and once we stop or forget to do it, we become uneasy and not comfortable.

maybe old ancient technology is enough (but perhaps you could give me some examples on what you mean by old old technologies?)

because one of my core values is "efficiency", is old ancient technology efficient? and why we shouldnt aim for efficiency?

so, in your opinion, organization & management is the key issue (am i correct)

yes, i agree with you on education, but our education system sucks, it doesnt aim to teach people how to form their own thinking, perception, opinion, idea, concept and so on,

current education system aim for high marks, memorizing, (not all but certainly more than 50%)


Quote:
so it is clear most evidence shows that conclusion is true. they wont realize because for them it is good.

perhaps you could elaborate this sentence, i dont get the context.

matefkr wrote:
on the other hand sleepsleep.. u might ask them something much enough a lot of things: for one they should prove themselves (because they came first to this world as far as u aware). they should prove they are worthy for your work to be given to them. they should make it so that they are unable to influence u. and they should prove this.
other then this.. wait for me... if i can do something.. then i can do something.. just keep up getting occupied with something fun.. other then creative..

who are they in this context?
"worthy" is very good word, because it got da meaning of "deserve" which is one of the thing i keep on pondering,

idk what you are going to do, but i hope, it is legal and non-hurting,
but why you advice me to occupy with something fun instead of creative? (i dont get it)


matefkr wrote:
remember: time works agains everyone. even against your enemies.

yes, i agree, time burns everything.

matefkr wrote:
also remember.. current emotional situation of yours can influence your decisions about something wich u dont know (this is already well known dont worry, u can read about emotional things).

surely, emotional will affect and influence decisions,
i feel calm, sober, peace,
there are lots of things idk, and i accepted that i who have no idea about lots of things,
no worry, matefkr.


matefkr wrote:
they are in charge.. basicly u might see this.. just ask them.. prove themselves and make a better world.. a perfect one because it is possible.. hen they will receive your work.

you make me confuse, who are them?

matefkr wrote:
u might start ruling out that u are hallucinating. but i ensure u.. it is entirley technologically possible to read and write human mind from distance..

yeah, i know, they are special kinda wave beam that could make certain people hear something in a crowd, it is technologically proven, is this kinda tech you mean in above sentence?

but, read mind, maybe if you could give me some more information regarding this.


matefkr wrote:
do not think about solutions for remote control.. because if they dont know it u should not help them.

no, i havent start thinking bout remote control, i only think bout how the assumption arise and form into some sort of belief, then faith,

matefkr wrote:
things.. lot of things.. this can protect u from outside radiatioin.. there. on the other hand there have to be made a perfect state.. u have to make weapons to protect urself.. because a state recquires force. u have to make something wich shields your thoughts. well enough.. u have to hide.. best is to hide. then u have to shoot down all the satellites and airbaloons and things like this. so on and so forth. if u want them to realize example should be shown.. in theory.. only they have habbits and have done too much sick shit.. they dont want others to arrise into power.. because they fear punishment.

you miss the "what" could protect me from radiation..

force is another issue, to use force or not, that is the question.

i dont see why we should shield our thoughts, i mean, is that some kinda of protection against influence?
i perceive the real ideas/concepts will stand still if they are useful, the differences here compare to religion practices or ideas are,
these ideas/concepts must be based on truth, humanity, and justice through logic, sincerity, and efficiency.


matefkr wrote:
i think there is competition and multiple hidden societies.. not trusting one another. they want a lot of anger to accumulate so that in case a war.. finally the hierarchical order is resolved.


i have no idea bout dark or secret societies on our planet, they exists for sure, even a fasm forum here, could be considered as one kind of such society.


matefkr wrote:
i have found.. actually one thing would work and it can be done.. only if for real it is done. but perhaps it is too late.
about 7-13 times more female have to be made or more simple: create zygotes artificially fertilize them, and destroy those the blastulla of wich (or morula, whatever can be fine with removing a cell but most primitive).. so if such a thing has y chromosome.. smaller chromosomes more.. simple test.. these simple cell masses are destroyed (they are surely not sentient.. comapred to the amount of cells similar destroyed).
so basicly much more females will be present in society then males.
and see what happens.
this is something wich is easy to regulate.. and not realy contrary to any "morals" and can have a large societal effect if followed. but there is still a great problem: the new females arrive into a dictatorial like environment (mostly) in quite some places at least. never the less they are also selfish creatures. it wouldnt necesserily work out only due to this but perhaps..


i got to say, i disagree strongly with you on this.
i perceive, human, we all, need to understand what is caring, (not love) but caring.
love lead to self-possession, lead to some sort of complex ego,
caring is to give comfort, to share comfort, to lead to soul understanding,
( i will write about this one day ), i think, caring should make into one of my core values.


matefkr wrote:
space technology and the atomic bomb is the ultimate weapon.
if the atmoic bomb is strong enough, powerfull enough, it will trigger a chainreaction in all of the planet.. and every life can be eradicated if not the whole planet blown up. This is known,
in fact some have written they were worried, to light up all N2 in atmosphere. combine it with spacetravel....
most of the pathetic pittifully secret agends do not even know why do they keep other people down. heh.


you know, if we start building weapon, eventually, it will only lead to more bigger, more damaging weapon,
this probably could conclude that weapon or force or threat is not a solution for our human issues.


matefkr wrote:
so an important point again.. on the other hand: there are some people or perhaps groups who indeed have the capabilities to create a society without social flaws. yet it is not done. on the other hand there are mean and damaging people... etc. so thus some of them at least a sort of deciding majority so to speak within the lines of those who have capability oare deliberately damaging or mean also.


idk if there are group of people who got capabilities, ideas, concepts, systems to have a near perfect society,
of course, people regard 'heaven' to such place, and i assume they are not really them when they got into heaven,


matefkr wrote:
so basicly this have to be done.. have survaivalance on other individuals.... to see what is up for real.. and of course some executive power as well. . according to current available technological level.


i dont agree with such approach,
there is simply no end to such approach,
everybody is free to do anything as long as they dont hurt somebody else,
free from any kind of surveillance, that is one of the basic rights.
free to have their own secrets, that is one of the basic rights too,


matefkr wrote:
it is realy just as simple.. the good must have power over the bad.. otherwise.. it fails. turning the bad into good is very errounous thinking.. very labile.. u might ask the bad.. do u want to be good? and they will refuse.. in such a case this people are such who dont wanna be good.. they want to look good in the eyes of those who have influence (at least according to how they perceive it).


what is good, and what is bad, that is another whole big topic to discuss,
who to judge what is good/bad,
i prefer the words, positive and negative,
good or bad is like a corrupted form of idea.

like i mentioned in above post, the ideas / concepts that will stand still are those who abide to truth, humanity and justice,


matefkr wrote:
they are already and mostly in the context of quite selfcentered thinking. u cannot do anything with them if they are satisfied.. realy.. maybe if u somehow untangle their brain neurons or something and rearrange them in a good order. or acquire otherwise power over them.. lock them away from all those others prising them.. and etc etc (the etc etc part is rather something wich recquires some brain).
the thing is still the same: the good must have the power over the bad.
what else could i add: ... well again.. ask them to create a better world.. with no social problems.. wich is good for every individual. see what they respond. very simple.. do not work for them. make them do the work.


thats why i see, to jump start everybody brain is one of a nice approach to have a better society, better system, better world overall,
satisfied, idk if human will ever satisfied, because the nature of human, keep on breathing already symptom that, we are kinda cycle, cycle equal to changes, what we could do is prolong or make it fast,


matefkr wrote:
if they are unwilling to take steps and trying to reassign responsibility onto you .. theny they are just bullshiting u. if u dont have executive power.. then how come would u be responsible for anything?


who are they in your context here?

power & responsibility are another great topics, and great thing to ponder when we are in da thinking and pondering state.


matefkr wrote:
well guess u are blind or something.. there the sphere at the coordinates.
This is not paranoia.
u have missed a very important part there: old time ago technology is enough to create a society without flaws best for all the humans and mammals (and other known sentients) wich are inevolved. there is no such barrier.. but technology was not used for it.

i need reference if possible.
Post 19 Jun 2013, 19:57
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
typedef



Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 2913
Location: 0x77760000
typedef
AsmGuru62 wrote:
Pure paranoia.... spheres in the ocean... reading minds from distance.... what else?

I was just about to say that until I saw your comment.

Yup, manifestations of paranoia here. See, it starts with paranoia, then eventually you end up harming/killing people because of your illusions.
Post 19 Jun 2013, 23:27
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.