flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sketch of education system without fearconditioning

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
matefkr

matefkr
comment on this thing. what part u wont accept (from this text i posted on top) or what part u dont understand what u want to add, where u find perhaps errors of logic or grammar.
Post 01 Jul 2013, 15:47
matefkr

matefkr
when u are rested enough, and not too tired.. have enough time, please read this text again.. and as u have thoughs u just note them and keep on reading (the sketch of the education system). after this please post a summary.
Post 01 Jul 2013, 16:04
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i think i will reserved my comment,
i am having issue with your idea regarding sexual contact & children,

and of course, i am no one who is capable to think about an education system, as i see strong solid wall on how to define punishment, wild kids, or being who want to free from all systems, being who want part of the systems, and being who want to challenge the systems.
Post 01 Jul 2013, 16:11
matefkr

matefkr
but of course (whoever u are) u have nto realy read my text very well.
There is no much specifics about sexuality in the text.
also there are specifics on wild kids...
but it is useless typing. u read nothing realy.. its worked out and would work for sure to create a much better society.
Post 01 Jul 2013, 16:15
matefkr

matefkr
There is no punishment.. in it as it is already stated. except, if holding back someone from doing harm damage or disarray, causes punishmental feelings. There is no need for punishment. for example.. someone states that brutal competition would be better instead of the system then used.. this is not accepted and it wouldnt be allowed.. Perhaps those outside the system might be brutal. this is matter of war theory.. and i wont work it out or detail it here.
first.. flee or izolate those who might cause damage, but in the meantime try to infiltrate them. But war always have some beliefs and chances taken. one can only formulate perfect startegy (perhaps then) if one knows all the starting resources and so forth.
Other then this.. one bets.
If things arrise inside the system.. this is written in the text how would it be handled.
if it is outside of the system, then it is something of science.. not of part of the system unless im the vastly most intelligent member of the society with at least 99 pecent of intellectual capacities associated to my mind).. then it is not even usefull to talk to you whatever is the case.
all would be tracked.. and their doing harm prevented by preventing the physical actions of doing harm.
Sexuality is part of human nature. more often then not.. if someone has this not satisfied.. generally work performance lessens compared to ... and feels rather bad.. and have long term health reduction also.
Besides those people who have special barriers for sexuality.. will be most occupied with finding some rout to meet their sexual needs, and they are wasting time. this way. the culture would be simplified compared to contemporary. Children might due due to disease or whatever wich is not yet resolved.. of course this system would utilize far better approach to current one. .but it might happen. They wouldnt be held back. but now realy for real.. this part is very well written in the document with little to no doubt left this would work.

If i consider what if there are others who are working against this? well then if they have the means and more others.. then i was born into a bad situation, it is impossible for now to resolve it with my help and thats it. There is nothing much to do about it, i would not be able to define a better socio-economic system.
but they will first create and proopagate violent games and movies to have some sort of compensation for some stresses or some earlier time sexual stress whatnot, or for contemproray stress resolution.. or whatever.. they do this earlier the ncreateing a better system.

And they rather pay attention to this instead of what i was paying attention earlier. they dont even turn their heads for babies diingy due to bad birth techniques.. They dont care about such,, they say its someone elses work because they dont care for real. they just wanna look fine in front of others.
Post 01 Jul 2013, 16:47

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: