flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > things you miss after death

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
idk why i think bout this,

but i somehow feel,

i will miss my breathing sound, the sound air flowing through my nose,
my heartbeat,

good news is, you probably wake up in another matrix world, and trying to figure out what the shit just happened,

i probably rewind play back my earth memory and see what i am posting right now,

the assumption of matrix world is just too great to ignore, at least this is possible through science,

now, if you read this, bear in mind, you will have to rewind to this sector of memory after you death, and see what the words at this moment for the "i" after death,

if i am rewind reading this, it means, i am dead now,
at this moment, i have no idea how my feeling would be like after death moment,

of course, human change, and you probably wont recognize the me now, but i am you, you are me in some weird context, but we could remain totally different,

ah, you may argue if you are me,
if there is one thing that should remain, i hope it would be,

you still pursue, truth, humanity and justice,
through logic, to find best, creative, efficient way, methods to exists as a conscious,

we share some memories, of course, at this moment, i got no idea what my future would be, how i gonna gone from this world and what would happened in future,

if you playback this from some sim like virtual machine, you probably go through already, and you should remember, i havent go through lots of things,

please dont think about re-enter this matrix world again, if you want to come back again, replay or whatever shit, please make sure you bring my current memories, consciousness along,

if you think having fun is first priority, then after you playback our vm life, you please put some indication, symbols, or just give me a call (use my language) to let me know that, you pause this vm life, and replay it, i think we both need to establish some sort of communication first,
Post 29 May 2013, 02:04
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
The implied assumption in you open title is directing your thoughts too strongly. It is also possible (and IMO likely) that there is nothing after death so it would not be possible to "miss" anything.

But even if we go along with your implied assumption about still having some type of cognitive existence after death then how do you know that this future existence won't also have things like breathing and heartbeats etc.?

You have far too many unproven and implied assumptions in your post above that going much further into analysis would be very lengthy, and I am too lazy at the moment to keep pointing out holes anyway.
Post 29 May 2013, 02:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
matefkr

matefkr
i dont know if u have been looked up by someone or what tue fuck ever, but u should not realy go too much cooperative or whatever with them. They just wanna try to make u work for free (they are also sick, or themselves the sickness of society represented).
Post 29 May 2013, 05:41
matefkr

matefkr
otherwise correct.. not necesserily will miss breath.
Post 29 May 2013, 05:43
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

It is also possible (and IMO likely) that there is nothing after death

i agree, i am open to that possibilities too,

revolution wrote:

But even if we go along with your implied assumption about still having some type of cognitive existence after death then how do you know that this future existence won't also have things like breathing and heartbeats etc.?

we know that is uncharted territory, nobody really know whats going on after death, and idk how the conscious would exists after we are dead here, from what we could see, the body are still here, but the conscious arent,

revolution wrote:

You have far too many unproven and implied assumptions in your post above

true, i admit idk, having no proof, insight over life after death on earth, i could only assume based on possibilities,

since energy cannot be created or destroy sounds contradict to universe keeps on expanding,
Post 29 May 2013, 20:04
revolution

revolution
Let's say you create and run an AI program on your computer that can think and is smart. Now what happens to the AI's consciousness when you turn off the computer? Where did it go? Does the AI program miss having electrons running through its circuitry? Does the AI program go to silicon heaven?
Post 30 May 2013, 00:13
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
It's great fun to ponder imaginary situations. What would I think about my life from outside of it. Using death as means to reflect on your existence no doubt adds perspective. Both in the world that follows in your absence and in the you that follows without the world.

It can be humbling to imagine a world which does not need us - goes on without the slightest inkling of a tear. Yet, the opposite is true as well - our slightest interactions can lead to a completely different reality, and it's impossible to imagine how we touch the lives of others.

To wipe away the world, though -- that is something else entirely. Through the vale of death you become God and create a new world. How much of you dies and how much of the world dies with you? This is a very dark and pious adventure to start.

Echoes, it's all echoes of energy...
Post 30 May 2013, 00:17
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

Let's say you create and run an AI program on your computer that can think and is smart. Now what happens to the AI's consciousness when you turn off the computer?

i try to make several assumptions,
let say if i am high intelligent aliens or beings or conscious that create this world vm,

maybe i allow save & replay feature,

maybe i allow i myself to enter the vm, (idk why they clear all the memory first, maybe that is one of the rule to enter this vm)

maybe some conscious are allow to bring along their memory,

allow vm hibernation / sleep, or character hibernation / sleep or etc laptop like feature as we seen from current technologies,

i assume it is like game save feature, once u save it, turn off your pc, later u could resume it, (at least this is very basic feature for a game in our world)

i assume they code such feature,
Post 30 May 2013, 01:52
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
Unfortunately, it's too costly in terms of energy to clear the life space. Instead new lives must enter onto an existing energy field. It's not a random state, but might be perceived as such if the new life doesn't mesh well. We can't predict these things.

Our hope is that evolution might instill a process to adopt existing energies at an ever accelerating pace. This too has side-effects -- some lives believe they are the some previous life (any that had a significant covering in that life space). We call this over-meshing.

Post 30 May 2013, 02:10
revolution

revolution
Firstly, there is no evidence that we are in a VM. And even if we are in a VM there would be no guarantee that the person running it would care about us, or even know about us. Perhaps the VM has run errant and will simply be deleted when the user gets around to clicking the close button. But whatever the truth is we have no way of knowing about any of it. We are simply guessing. While we might like the idea of some of the guesses more than others, that is not enough to make it more likely. Wanting something to be true doesn't make it true. So, show me the evidence first then we can discuss the projections that follow from that.
Post 30 May 2013, 02:45
matefkr

matefkr
one can have no evidence of infinit things only proofs. i have posted some logic about souls earlier.

perhpas its written here (more likely also seems proved that souls exist forever):

"suppose i dont exist;so i do;so there is something to feel;it feels like something specifically;how is it like that;there is also at least something else;(otherwise no comparision);how these two are different?
;they have a different connection with a third thing, otherwise,cant tell difference, cant perceive;these two connections are 'things', and different; so they connect? with a third thing at least, the connection is different again;
these things all have some difference, so infinite different thing -> So there is change, because my current peception is not infinite, and also data is added sometimes, because the definition of each thing must include something unique, so that there is no such universe/soul state wich has a maximum datasize (if there is infinite different kind of things, then you can only have it with a bounded description, if datawidth grows [otherwise no infinite arrangements]);
Since all the changes are different and have to be present, then there will be no simultanious deletion, so all souls will continue to perceive.

Because of infinite recursion (thing is coused by something, but what is caused this thing? another thing) so therefor with this thoughline, we look actually backward in time, and it is infinite, so the universe was always there (whatever would move a thing, it is always at least in the past.. so infinite recursion shows there is infinte past). So the universe was always there along with myself perhaps.. still souls can be created (seems so). The Universe though, has a minimum point (had or will have) [universal minimum of the universe]."

i dont think anyone read it here or whatever.
Post 30 May 2013, 09:12
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i try to view this vm thing like this,
i assume in the coming 100 years,
we human will figure out how to decode signals send into our brain by our inputs, hands, eye, nose and etc,

this is first major step into vm world,
decode means we will achieve the know how to copy, duplicate, modify those signals,

maybe first we will create a viewer got no physical body but view only matrix world, experiences all those signals, like a flying soul inside a matrix world, everything is duplicate signals

what i assume above should be possible in 100 years,

now i make a small assumption, there would be some issue if we combine signals from vm and present world (under long duration), and that might be the reason why if we are inside vm, we only get signals from vm world,

since i reported some time ago, i am having a OBE, my back feeling my bed, but at the same time, flying inside dream or another dimension, means, combining signals is possible,

what is real?
where the first signals coming from if you are able to copy exactly the signals,
like a 4GB dvd to another 4GB dvd, are there any difference in terms of bits?
Post 30 May 2013, 22:50
matefkr

matefkr
hmm. well vm might be good for recreationalism but its a waste on the large scale.. only if it is but a fraction of available resources then its good for recreation. otherwise later as life when all the universe is joined and perhaps for finding the possible maximum number of souls ever existing provided that no fluctuations of the universe can be found by conclusion.
other then this vm can be used to create faster then human intelligences and have it for them as a learning environment for solving some key problems such ase aging, and for fiding specifics of healthy body.

but of course can be is one thing. already much waste is done even by those who have great influence. so there is no telling what the thing will be used for. one can only guess.

well. thinking about usefullness, realy there is nothing bad wich can be done based on vm.. but thinking about how people are savage, they would justify tremendous torture bye postulating some actor is but a computer simulation ignoring all the similarities to humans. basicly they would give birth to a soul just to experiment on it. this is already what they are thinking about. my brother even told me.. some old motherfucker wants to research brain injury on fpga and simulation.

the blue brain project is already underway along with other projects and realy there is nothing much surprise about it the concept is there for some time now.
other than this dreaming is basicly something like a virtual reality already.. whatever is truth.

so basicly the problem is very simple: very savage people are in influential positions of one sort or another. they dont keep the holy morals almost none of these in front of their eyes..
and they also have frequent logical errors.
Post 31 May 2013, 15:10

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: