flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > how to shield own head from influence from radio?

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
matefkr

matefkr
assuming quite some axons and brain have ions electrical conductors, it seems plausible that certain areas be influenced by radio one way or another, just need some sort of things for it.
so this kinda inlfuence have to be stoped, also it is possible that certain frequencies entering huuman body would be absorbed more by certain molecular structures inside cells, cauzing illness. shielding against such would also be important.
Post 26 May 2013, 21:44
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Yes. Microwaves have quite an influence on biological tissue. Light waves (radio waves of a different frequency) have an influence on the retina. UV rays have an influence on the skin (sunburn, cancer). I have also seen research indicating that radios waves (the more traditional lower frequency EM waves) has some influences, but that must be countered with other research claiming the opposite. Maybe your cell phone is causing changes, maybe it isn't.
Post 26 May 2013, 23:14
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Bob++

Bob++
revolution wrote:
Yes. Microwaves have quite an influence on biological tissue. Light waves (radio waves of a different frequency) have an influence on the retina. UV rays have an influence on the skin (sunburn, cancer). I have also seen research indicating that radios waves (the more traditional lower frequency EM waves) has some influences, but that must be countered with other research claiming the opposite. Maybe your cell phone is causing changes, maybe it isn't.

This may be a bit off-question,but can wireless headset give cancer like cellphone?
Post 27 May 2013, 00:37
revolution

revolution
Bob++ wrote:
This may be a bit off-question,but can wireless headset give cancer like cellphone?
Maybe. No one really knows for sure. But there is an implied assumption in your question that has not been proven: that cellphones cause cancer. My opinion is that if cellphones, or headsets, were to cause cancer then the incidence is extremely low, and instead we should be more worried about heart disease or stroke. Make sure we get our priorities right here.
Post 27 May 2013, 01:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
matefkr

matefkr
so how to make propper shielding? because for one whole body shielding would be necessery, or building living compartments out of something wich can shield one very well from harmfull effects. there are lotsa questions. Most important: are there people who want war and killing? if so then have to be carefull about giving new technologies to others. also need to asess wether the shilding would increase the risk associated with something else. It is clearly visible that at just this point in development, best would be to make communism and dont build too much on individualism, since it is best bet to spread out in space. one might consider each star with spots a gun pointing at a direction just waiting to give off a magnificent blow of deadliness.

(EDIT: not something wich is used to happen quite often but when it do.. then usually people forget about it)
Post 27 May 2013, 07:21
revolution

revolution
matefkr wrote:
so how to make propper shielding?
Shielding from what? Just saying radio waves is ambiguous. If you mean the EM spectrum in general then it is impossible to avoid. Even lead 1000 light years thick would not shield you from everything. And the shielding substance itself will emit its own decay by-products.

Perhaps you want to make yourself a tin foil helmet?
Post 27 May 2013, 07:36
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
Every human has cancer cells in the body.
The proper nutrition and absence of factors like excess radiation, some chemical exposure, etc.
keeps these cells in check. They do not grow.

EM waves and radiation do not have same nature:
Radiation is particles (mostly neutrons) moving at high speed and causing damage to cells.
EM is just low/high changes in energy of the continuum -- no particles involved.
So, EM, probably is not as damaging.
It would be interesting to see some research on the subject.
The research on cell phones was done after some public outcry, but it was inconclusive.
So, it is not known for certain, that cellphone will cause cancer.
Maybe together with improper nutrition and insomnia it may do that.
Post 27 May 2013, 10:49
matefkr

matefkr
i do not know, it is rather to consider making better humans because basic work is made for those who cause suffering. its either those manipulating my media, or those who actually kill people in war and those who caused suffering and torment to myself.
Post 27 May 2013, 11:00
malpolud

malpolud
AsmGuru62 totally agree with you.
Post 27 May 2013, 14:20
alessandro95

alessandro95
I'm not entirely sure wether it is allowed to post link to another forum, I'll remove it if necessary, anyway you'll probably find this discussion interesting
Post 27 May 2013, 14:27
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
I recall there was time when cell towers were erected at alarming rate.
It was around 2000s when cell companies were increasing coverage.
So at that time -- there were a lot of conspiracy theories (from nuts mostly)
about the government trying to affect the minds of citizens.
Post 27 May 2013, 14:51
matefkr

matefkr
nono no nuts it is entirely possible to affect minds of citizens in one way or another. for example grap something like the input of some radio, u will hear more noise as ur own body creates noise or perhaps picks up radio noise. the same way some of the subparts of your body will pick up noise (if they can create it then they can pick up) so maybe in a possible way they can just influence your mind, with radio (some calculations and whatever else then it works out pretty much even behind walls (of course u can use your cellphone inside buildings so it works out).
Here is my theory: the big deal people just cherry pick humans who are still usable for their own things, and otherwise they just look at other things, and if they see someone cathing power they tune it down.. otherwise they just let thigns to run. who is it exactly i do not know. of course they would use tools for whatever and whatever.. yep.. noticed some sort of uproar in schools when the universities liberalitariansm was removed in hungary.. and more strict hungarian government check.. basicly someone is already in them unies "hunting" for cherries (dilitions smart individuals to create profitable technologies and methods for them).
hmm i think the big deal people selves however are not necesserily big deal otherwise. they only have to follow a simple scheme for them to be successfull, the progress will exist, except if something in nature selects them out (as this system is in theory not so good).

well if u wanna be scientific, try to convicne yourself to imagine hatefull thoughts in regard of sceret agents and so forth, see if u will notice interesting things.. all of u now can do it Razz
Post 27 May 2013, 15:43
matefkr

matefkr
actually there was royal raymond rifes machine to destroy specific pathogenes (earlier) it was research into resonancy frequencies of pathogenes in vitro. the whole thing was engineered to look like hoax, (or perhaps was indeed also damaging to other native tissues of important sorts, still i imegine it being more selective then xray). anyway this thing was silenced for a reason.. becaomse someone at the time (as long as true) was on the way to gain some power.
Post 27 May 2013, 15:47

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: