flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > so there are bad people here are a few signs (noticed? POLL)

type of encounters with bad persons
u are such a bad person (specify)
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
u were such a bad person but u are not realy right now (specify)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
u have been hurt by such a person (physically or mentally, specify)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
u have seen such person earlier
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
u dont pay attention to such a thing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
u have made/educated a person to be such (specify)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
matefkr

matefkr
for example being interested about odd causes of death and putting it into some sort of list and then being happy about it and laughing at the person who died this way. not knowing anything else about the person.
another one is when damaging or hurtfull or otherwise shamefull things (not wanted to be done by the observer) are done, and laughing at it.. there are also examples. these kinda people are bad much likely.
then these same people would promote this bullshit to others to laugh at, or would otherwise make others ridiculous or hurt them for example, causing their pain and they can laugh at it. now this makes it much more clear that these people are bad.
then there are those who never question the need to consume sentient animals similar to self even if there is alternative, or promoting just this.
then there are others as well, who just want some sort of reaction to feel control over another disregarding its pain or damage done to it (this are bullies or worse in other cases.. but the personality is similar).
yeah basicly this is about it.
please vote.
Post 26 May 2013, 11:34
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
All of the above, perhaps? Very Happy
Post 26 May 2013, 12:13
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
None of the above?
Post 26 May 2013, 12:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 20:20; edited 1 time in total
Post 26 May 2013, 15:10
matefkr

matefkr
interesting. so u might live in a vary strange land.
Post 26 May 2013, 19:52
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
matefkr wrote:
interesting. so u might live in a vary strange land.
I am reminded of:
A.E.Housman wrote:
I, a stranger and afraid in a world I never made.
How would your utopia deal with strangers in a strange land? From what you've said so far, it seems rather isolationist - a commune which attempts to sustain itself without external influence.

Post 27 May 2013, 01:54
matefkr

matefkr
well it is rather simple. they would receive their safety equipment be prompted about the kind of scaning methods they will receive, making it clear about the effects and connections of the scanning methods. then as they please they might get through scanning, first they are advised to tell everything they know about themselves and their people. they might have received something without their knowledge wich might pose a mild or serious hazard, so scanning goes slowly according to measurments of effect to certain materials.strangers would live separate and the older group have a bunch of em going with the strangers to live perhaps.. or mabe strangers live physical contactwise separately. they would pass intelligece and usability tests. they are handled according to their score and personality. if the other group is large, a few strangers might live with some of the touchgroups of the earlier provided they seem kind. But i have seen bullies or other sort.. it is possible on some level at least that some people are just not kind to some.. they might seem small or part of a larger nonkind group. thus strangers would receive only selected information and no touch till they are scannable and understandable to a signficiant degree regarding cognition. Of course they would also receive law enforcement device never the less. this preventing them to do harm they might read the algorithm complete enough wich would eonforce laws. although laws would be fairly simplicistic. slightly similar to most current laws only (in that it doesnt allow for hurting others or damaging equipoment, with the law enforcement device it is made sure for some time).
u have defined stranger rather vaguely i might as well note it. there can be multiple kind of strangers in such a large universe.. and some strangers seeming small can be connection to someone else larger or evil (because there was evil). do u understand my objection here?
so basicly when technology allows visitors are handled with care. with technology when bodies are able to be remote controlled quite neatly touch groups can intermix, with bodies not many knowinsg who controlling them. their internal information processing units might as well be intermixed, so provided they wanna do evil they cant decide to whome they do evil.

many aproach of good sort depends on available technology. in reality what is most important is that good should have the power to achieve heaven. if evil has the power then there wont be Heaven. if evil have some power, then there wont be heaven. but it is evil to hurt the soul or the other sentient in all cases. so it is thus important to be smart enough and concerned enough with the issue of absolute good moral (a phylosophical issue) to be able to determine thigns punctually. I know myself i am not perfect on applying the moral for several reasons. I do not think i have found realy the absolute moral, for i dont know what is the basis recquirement for sentience. and i dont care about this still because i dont know basis about universe machine, so i cant realy look for the recquirements to be met.
Post 27 May 2013, 07:38
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
It seems simple, but I try to communicate globally and act locally. The problems of the world are really outside my individual ability to solve. Yet, (maybe ignorantly) I continue to believe people are the same everywhere - I mean deep-down - fundamentally. So, by being honest in our communication we put ourselves on the global stage.

The problem with this approach is the audience at this distance. If you read about the early presentations of Shakespeare, people would be drunk, vomit, etc. That is the global audience - a varied mob in all states of euphoria and mental/physical illness. (Myself included obviously.)

That is why local action is important. I don't think individuals possess the capacity to filter the mob - nor should they really. We all need help to process the global feedback - family, neighbors, etc. It can only come from local people - who are on the stage with you.

Post 27 May 2013, 17:50
matefkr

matefkr
yes. albeit it is rather important to note that there are processes and speeds and acceleration to this. the speed of coping this behavior of acting locally should be faster then that of copying the behavior of ignorance. If one is liberated from useless or tedious tasks, then can reassign more resources and work for a more usefull activity. Also the overall behavior (or part of it associated with helping) should be rewarding for those newcomers even if they are selfish (however of course it is usefull to note when they are selfish) this is assuming that many are selfish and pick a certain amount of people to consider more those who are within the vicinity usually and those who would be good to these people. About 70 percent for sure is kinda very ok with what they do (i think) but i dont realy have a way to tell for real unless i build multiple tracking and observation systems and so forth. but im tired.. and this indeed means that detectors and electronics and everything must be built by myself or i am betting on something wich still recquires a lot of wasting of time when it turns out that others in fact would activly hold me back in efforts to cause some change for real. If i play by their rules letting oportunity fo rthem to screw things up, then they will be doing manipulation against progress without my knowledge, if i would pick another way they would likely be more visible in their actions.
Post 27 May 2013, 21:09

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: