flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > revenge

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
wow,
first, i appologize if somehow people got offended with my post,

first, my english is limited, and it might sounds rude through the way i put them into sentence, but from the bottom of my heart, the idea to make another person to angry is null and zero.

sleepsleep wrote:

there got people who just post to entertain u, or to entertain themselves,, or for the sake of post, u read their post, and u know it never comes from their heart, the sincerity is sub sub subset,

am i telling truth, or i just made a false statement?

sleepsleep wrote:

conclusion, people really afraid to talk nowadays, or maybe people stop thinking for a long time already,

i conclude based on what i perceived, maybe it is not afraid, it is just people dont want to talk, or maybe people dont bother to think bout those problems, when i use the word afraid, it doesnt mean i perceive them as coward, it could probably mean they are smart and they dont want to risk.

sleepsleep wrote:

ah, pray to dog, and relax,

if people get hurt, angry, felt i got no manner because i use dog instead of god, then probably the idea to remove my picture is correct, because if you remembered what i said about is slam in this board, and how they will perform jihad if they recognize me, and of course, i am not making false statement bout is slam, what i said is truth from my point of view and that is truth always hard to swallow,

Quote:

This world is exhausted by so-called "revolutions" that always start from pure, crystal clear ideas and usually end with slaughtering and even cannibalism (you've heard of the last incidents in Syria, for sure). And he is trying to explain us it's OK to make a riots and get revenge on somebody.

if i am asking could we revenge? it means idk if such act of revenge is OK,
i say nothing bout riot,

i hope you dont feel upset by what i wrote, you definitely shouldnt feel upset, could u explain which part of my sentence that hurt you most?

i am here asking elites how to solve conflict, i open up my heart and share the ideas,

because keeping mum and do nothing doesnt solve problem, and i seek advices, what should we do?
Post 25 May 2013, 11:50
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
MHajduk wrote:

Don't you really see the manner this post has been written? What does the phrase "pray to dog" exactly mean?

pray to "var a" because "var a" doesnt solve any problems on earth, "var a" create more problems, more issues, more conflicts, on earth,

what is the best word for "var a", it is worse than dog.

is people being hypocrite by saying "var a" did lots of amazing things on earth, create human without any proofs, serve tornadoes, flood, earthquake,

is people being hypocrite by claiming "var a" create from unknown, be and be, exists forever, is truth, is justice, is humanity, is everything,

if a sane person use his/her sane mind to ponder, he will sees great flaws what so called claimed by "var a".

now, it is a mistake i equal "var a" to dog, it is worse than dog.
Post 25 May 2013, 12:05
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:

there got people who just post to entertain u, or to entertain themselves,, or for the sake of post, u read their post, and u know it never comes from their heart, the sincerity is sub sub subset,

am i telling truth, or i just made a false statement?
What is the purpose of this sentence? To provoke "entertainers" to become serious and get to know their real thoughts?
sleepsleep wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:

ah, pray to dog, and relax,

if people get hurt, angry, felt i got no manner because i use dog instead of god, then probably the idea to remove my picture is correct, because if you remembered what i said about is slam in this board, and how they will perform jihad if they recognize me, and of course, i am not making false statement bout is slam, what i said is truth from my point of view and that is truth always hard to swallow,
Don't do that. It's not only dangerous for you but also not very polite (you never know who may be on the other side). Insulting somebody's religious feelings may be seen as immature and is completely pointless because you can't change other's worldview this way.
sleepsleep wrote:
MHajduk wrote:

This world is exhausted by so-called "revolutions" that always start from pure, crystal clear ideas and usually end with slaughtering and even cannibalism (you've heard of the last incidents in Syria, for sure). And he is trying to explain us it's OK to make a riots and get revenge on somebody.

if i am asking could we revenge? it means idk if such act of revenge is OK,
i say nothing bout riot,
But in your original post starting this thread you've suggested that some things are bad and tried to prove using the method of small steps that revenge is a cure for political disease. I know that you're in fact referring to the last elections in Malaysia and it's results. You, Chinese minority there, have enough power to organize yourselves and make your life better without any "revenge". The money are much more effective tool than any riots and strikes. You are living in a country with one of the fastest growing economics. Even British Prime Minister (if my memory serves me right) in one of his last exposes told about you as one of main rivals (along with China and Indonesia) for the British economy, so don't screw it up with irresponsible deeds.
sleesleep wrote:
i hope you dont feel upset by what i wrote, you definitely shouldnt feel upset, could u explain which part of my sentence that hurt you most?
I don't feel an "entertainer" despite of the fact that most of my posts here are dedicated to music but somehow felt it is directed to me.
Post 25 May 2013, 12:24
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
MHajduk wrote:

Don't you really see the manner this post has been written? What does the phrase "pray to dog" exactly mean?

pray to "var a" because "var a" doesnt solve any problems on earth, "var a" create more problems, more issues, more conflicts, on earth,

what is the best word for "var a", it is worse than dog.

is people being hypocrite by saying "var a" did lots of amazing things on earth, create human without any proofs, serve tornadoes, flood, earthquake,

is people being hypocrite by claiming "var a" create from unknown, be and be, exists forever, is truth, is justice, is humanity, is everything,

if a sane person use his/her sane mind to ponder, he will sees great flaws what so called claimed by "var a".

now, it is a mistake i equal "var a" to dog, it is worse than dog.
It's a typical mistake of a neophyte non-believer (or atheist) - overreaction.

Why if god doesn't exist in your opinion you have to attack it's visible symbols such as words?

What is so ugly in this three-letter word, with two consonants on the both ends and one vowel in the middle. Just write "god" and let your mind be peaceful.
Post 25 May 2013, 12:31
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
MHajduk wrote:

I don't feel an "entertainer" despite of the fact that most of my posts here are dedicated to music but somehow felt it is directed to me.

if this is the cause of ur post, then i really have no idea,
what i posted wasnt directed to anyone,
it is a share of ideas, based on what happened around me, my country, my life, what i felt, so people could give me some serious response, ideas, advices, and any others, progressive, constructive communication.

MHajduk wrote:

Why if god doesn't exist in your opinion you have to attack it's visible symbols such as words?

then why it is ok for the "var a" openly cursed people who deny "var a" in "var a" books,

MHajduk wrote:
What is so ugly in this three-letter word, with two consonants on the both ends and one vowel in the middle. Just write "god" and let your mind be peaceful.

it is ugly because it is a big lies, such a huge lies that now everybody need to conform to it, and any challenge, any ideas, any reason, any logic that go against its core idea will get death sentence, or deny by others.
Post 25 May 2013, 13:11
hopcode

hopcode
hallo people, thank you all for your care and explanations. i may seat here and copy step by step
on writing a compendium of philosophy from your precious posts. i think all here and both of you too,
sleepsleep and MHajduk, didnt mean and/or didnt even show offensiveness to each other

MHajduk is suggesting sleepsleep to improve english for the sake of the meaning he expresses.
because words can translate to actions. while on the other side, sleepsleep is perhpaps expressing things
from a difficoult point of view, trying to minimize effort to clarify a matter, and speaking generally
i.e without addressing anyone,

because i think his goal is exactly the opposite of "attacking visible symbols such as words".
his goal is firstly to communicate the problem, even if he does not contextualize it using details of himself
or from the situation he lives. btw:

one positive feature of this board is the advantage to speak freely about viral technology. what is
not allowed here is deliberately posting virus executable (just like on other boards). but note please, this board allows to post executable stuff
without source code... made with fasm. but fasm is open-source! one may not accept those conditions,
but those 2 are the main conditions that makes this board great as it is, and superior to all other asm communities.

sleepsleep should improve his english, like the majority of people here on board, me included.
anyway i dont see god or dog in his words. i see a concrete try to cummunicate how difficoult the human condition is.
and i like that way he does, because in few words he can encapsulate lot of different propositions, even when
paradoxal.

sharing things/details/infos is not compulsory, at least on this board. and i find the thing advantageous.
no one is responsible for what he has not yet done. we can continue discussing further about viral technology Wink
Quote:

you know it, MHajduk, words and symbols are like swords and mirrors.

i told to help people in difficulty, starting from the same oneself up to your next, if you can, the way you can.
i told to learn to live in the hope and doing the best, without fear.
i am aware it sounds stupid and morally speaking, in this world of decadence and common feelings.

but sleepsleep's threads are not accessible to common people. they cannot read the complexity in them.
also those threads are not for everyone, whenever simple and open. thus i think personally, no one or few people would care
that of mine "morally-and-stupid-speaking" of above.
thus thus Wink i am honored for all those threads and people capable to read and discuss them.
who knows ? this may be the door to a major comprehension of the human being !

Cheers,
Very Happy

Post 25 May 2013, 14:37
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
hopcode wrote:

that is thanks the human capability of forgetting; most of the times automatically.

this is very true, the more we hate, the more revenge, then one day we realized, we have no idea why we hate, why we want to revenge, the level of hatred, gone without we realize,
Post 25 May 2013, 19:03
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
MHajduk wrote:

Make money, not politics. It's better to try to fix than to make a revolution.

i assume this is directed towards political revenge,
it is hard, because those corrupted already control most of the resources,

in another point of view,

revenge = someone, somebody, some group of people, organization received injustice, unfair treatment, and etc actions that victimized above mentioned,

this prompted victim to do something, reasoning it through to ego, justice, logic or etc values, in order to let those who perform (actions that cause revenge) feel what they felt.

and injustice "usually" perform by those who are capable, those who got authority, wild mob, gangster, etc

for common people, eg, me, who got no power, no gun, defenseless, no lawyer, without any kind of direct connection with people in power,

basically, i translate it to,

they can do anything to me, taking my life, my families, my properties, and etc,
but i cannot do anything to them,

if i put it into bigger view,

it likes i am a country without nuclear and military,
but my surround are mob countries who got nuclear and military, and capable to crush me anytime if they want.

the idea of mob countries, mob administrations, gangster, pirates, jihadists, are very real,

if we want to omit revenge, then i would suggest we proceed to think and share ideas, how to protect ourselves in current times, against mob administration, gangster, against unfair treatment, against corrupted government, against everything, anything that against truth, humanity, logic, justice?
Post 25 May 2013, 19:37
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
matefkr wrote:
bitRAKE um wrong u are telling. prove it by logic that conflict is must. also conflict might be like abstract conflict well duh then do.. but then it means not all conflict are destructive neither all conflict are painfull.
If we are to be responsible for our actions then all actions must result from the abstract* - converse is not true - not all abstractions result in action. In general, conflict need not be a negative thing - just like how we grow out of failure. We have all gotten up as many times as we have fallen.

Seems we are mostly in agreement.

What sort of process must exist to filter our abstraction - what becomes action? Is this an internal conflict amongst our desires? One side is the perception of the world, and the other is what we want the world to be. Both exist within - abstractly. Our humanity is the beautiful thing arising out from this conflict.

Post 26 May 2013, 05:30
matefkr

matefkr
So whatever. i do not care about this conversation much. the most important thing is rather to focus on creating heavenly society. This comes first. to take into consideration.
Post 26 May 2013, 11:25

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: