flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > the logic switch is off when you sleep

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
since i sleep alot, and dream a lot,
i want to share some possibilities,.

most of the time, there are lots of illogic stuff in dream state that basically u wont accept when u are out of sleep,

so this bring my understanding to,

is our logical thinking act like a switch? u can on and off it?

u are still u, be it dream or waken, but the difference that i see in these 2 states is logic.

and now what if,

if u are not logic, and can accept illogic, then during incarnation, or energy transfer during death, u wi make a bad choice or stupid choice, and u accept it?

then here come the idea why u sleep everyday and dream,

because both are tools to measure ur existence,
Post 13 May 2013, 18:51
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 20:47; edited 1 time in total
Post 13 May 2013, 19:28
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
ah, it seems the god switch is still ON in you =P

so, assume what i said is truth,
then the idea of living will need to change, the goal is to preserve ur existence and smooth energy transfer, or transfer to a place, location, object that you prefer logically instead of illogic.

so, assume we, human, need to control energy, control their manifestation, and so on,

since everything is atom, atom is data, atom is energy, so data is energy

combination of data / energy produce information,

combination of information produce consciousness, (how true is this idk)

the ability to control urself is the ability to control atom, energy or etc sub atomic particles,
Post 13 May 2013, 21:13
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous

Post 13 May 2013, 21:38
fredlllll

fredlllll
oh dreams are great. once i managed in a dream to ask myself "am i dreaming?" then i stopped walking (notice i was in a bright white endless corridor and didnt thought this would be strange). as i stopped walking by myself i thought i wasnt dreaming XD. ridiculus but well, it was a dream Razz

i can close one eye and leave the other open O_o
btw with training and concentration you can manage to move you toes seperated (at least if you are younger) managed to move my "indextoe" seperate from the others. put your finger on the desired toe and try to move it, of course this takes some time, but its possible
Post 13 May 2013, 21:55
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous

Post 14 May 2013, 03:30
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
HaHaAnonymous wrote:
I can't separate two of my toes(on both feet), they are joined (by skin).
Syndactyly? Cool
Post 14 May 2013, 03:35
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 20:46; edited 1 time in total
Post 14 May 2013, 03:40
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
You must be an awesome swimmer. I wish I had that.
Post 14 May 2013, 04:00
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 20:46; edited 1 time in total
Post 14 May 2013, 04:13
matefkr

matefkr
interesting perhaps.
well, do u hear voices sometimes? some prove to be hallucinations.. but who knows whats the source of hallucination right?
some proved to be quite real in consequence.
wells, there are dumbassess.
hmm. i suggest u to shift your attention from one thing to another, wich is less possible to be used as serious weapon. for example if u find something interesting in thinking, u might find making a work of art too. i have tried earlier, and indeed it is interesting.

The progress on the other front is slow, for various reasons. The progress can be fastened somewhat perhaps, but i dont know enough nutrition and gardening yet. so it will take about 1-2 month till i acquire nutrition knowledge. Along the lines, maybe something else already can be tried (just based on simple internet search.. some plant to grow wich might be fine idea to grow withoug much nutrition knowledge beforehand).
Then just have to make brain shielding so then it is clear for me that whatever torturing me is not implant, but only hallucination, then i can be more calm, so i wont slow my progress, with doubts.. although many thing points to ooutside influence of some evil sort. Another idea is to make hobby radio for am sound (simple receiver perhaps make some directionality for it so not so easy to counterfeith my shit.. yet easy to implement receivers by anyone.. even without need to buy many advanced electronic components.

I could broadcast there my instructions for humanity to make better humanity (although is doubt that many of them would be obeyed, but whatever). This can run on the hobbiist channel.
then some years to pass and fine. I was looking for Krishna something. they seem to be somewhat large and perhaps kind. they dont eat meat. Perhaps look them up.

P.s. DO NOT THINK ABOUT IMPLEMENTING BRAIN READING/WRITING.

z
Post 14 May 2013, 21:06
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i heard some voices in random,

but that is not hallucination, i suppose it was recorded voices of people calling me, or voices how they output when they said something,

Once u heard it, the playback, u get stunned because it happened as if the person is beside u and create that voice,

I would dare to say 99 percent like original playback,

This happened not in dream state,

I could hear during dream, my dream is colorful, audio, touch, no smell afai could remember, no taste too,

The issue is, when the voices could get playback direct to ur audio input, that is 1 level of matrix already,

You all could try relax, and try recall a familiar person calling ur name, then maybe if u are lucky, u will get the playback from ur memories, and might be scary too as if they are beside u,

I am interested to know if voice could change dna?

I mean, in a very drastic, instant and obvious way,

Eg, u hear something, then next minute we can identify if ur dna is changed or remain same?
Post 14 May 2013, 21:42
TmX

TmX
sleepsleep wrote:

is our logical thinking act like a switch? u can on and off it?

No, as far as I can recall.

Usually I experienced weird, illogical dreams after too much playing games like DMC (Devil May Cry) or Doom.

I remember flying or fighting against giant monsters on those dreams. But after that, I ask myself "is this for real"?

As you can see, I'm still thinking, even on my dream Very Happy
Post 15 May 2013, 02:30
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
TmX wrote:

As you can see, I'm still thinking, even on my dream

i think that is a good indication,
could i know your dream rate? one per sleep or one per week or ...

or you dream only after much games playing?
Post 15 May 2013, 03:00
matefkr

matefkr
i have no idea wether voices can alter dna or not. i dont know the voices... as personally. those voices contacting me.. they have distinct personalities mostly resembling that of bullies in school, (licking for those who might give benefits or might be dangerous, destroying others for fun and for making them unable to grow so much who they think cant do anything against such). These are almost like personalities of secret agents. Some of them might seem kind, but these are either selected to have a kind in their ranks, so then the whole is looked at as not necesserily bad, or mabe the kind are just the same individual behind kind and aggressive things (this is to get away with causing damage). At least there is no better explanation.. within the context of 1:
1) non of such would respond me (other then in voices) in a way convincing that they are realy for good
2) provided 40 years old technology, a society with no social flaws could have been created yet it is not the case (basicly tracking up people in automatic decentralized tracking system.. in contrast to having them have this privilege, while only using it for causing damage, or for their own gain).

if u find them kind suggest u to ask them prove their kindness in realworld, not just in voices (provided voices are responsive).
well of course they could have resolved all existential problems of others much quicker then anything else (because feeding recquires but a month of work no more, but societal change recquires some generations to grow up somewhat wich is about 8-15 years. the problem there is no movement for this direction visible, hence the evilness).
Post 15 May 2013, 05:00
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
are you saying,
you able to communicate with entities, be it spirit or etc consciousness??

that is interesting, because my friend dad able to do so, like possessed, personality change into possessor,
Post 15 May 2013, 08:33
matefkr

matefkr
no i just communicate with entities wich might be imagined or real.

Idont know their name. They have told me important things about my animals, such as when i should check them out if there is some problem with them. and sometimes things i have forgotten about. They have told a few jokes, perhaps just 1 or 2.
Post 15 May 2013, 13:26
hopcode

hopcode
matefkr wrote:
i have no idea wether voices can alter dna or not.
they can. they can alter the chemical/electr(on)ical complexity in your head, inducing modifications around you too. what is fundamental from what you say is the way you term those happenings/modifications: voices
this is but implicited already in the principle of counting (permutations) .
Quote:
If something can be chosen, or can happen, or be done, in m different ways, and, after that has happened,
something else can be chosen in n different ways, then the number of ways of choosing both of them is m · n.
ergo, the point of view of your head as a product of something, not as a source of something.
then we speak about transmission and trasmissive.
Cheers,
Very Happy

Post 15 May 2013, 15:19
matefkr

matefkr
oh. i refuse to think about it and i do not understand what u have implied. something must be forseeable when one says CAN.
Post 15 May 2013, 16:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
how long in term of time u could communicate with those entities?

did they ask u anything?
their purpose of conversation,
how they could converse with u?
Post 15 May 2013, 16:27

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: