flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > secret to practice even if you all alone on earth

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i was thinking that probably we all misses some secret,

some real secret that could be justified by science,

human levitation, x ray eyes, mind leaving body to another place, conscious navigation to another dimension, and perhaps more super human like features.

those are puzzles, and probably everything desire that we could fulfill are just beside us, we could probably just need to identify them, bring them out,

the idea of changing everything with everything,
Post 20 Apr 2013, 07:05
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
what r u willing to let go in order to learn new secrets,

memories, things u ever own,

this might explain why we r here now,
Post 20 Apr 2013, 07:24
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 21:00; edited 1 time in total
Post 20 Apr 2013, 16:19
Overflowz

Overflowz
sleepsleep
I'd prefer practice over theory. I see only theories in your all posts. Do something useful, why are you wasting time so hard?

Just my opinion.
Post 20 Apr 2013, 16:36
YONG

YONG
HaHaAnonymous wrote:
Everything is possible if you believe.
Whenever I see something like that, I would quote the following:

Seven Bridges of Königsberg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Bridges_of_K%C3%B6nigsberg

I believe that I am going to win the 1st prize of the coming lottery draw.

Wink
Post 21 Apr 2013, 05:09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
Desire can be quite a powerful motivation. Belief alone is not enough - one must take action. Even an insane, seemingly inconsequential effort can beat down the largest of doors.

The mystery of humanity is that no one knows and still life goes on. I mean know as in the eternal sense - not the book knowledge, nor even the wisdom of the ages - the truth that pervades.

When you understand these systems of thought have been created for their broad functional utility, it frees one from trying to live within such a structure - a cultural ideal which cannot be all inclusive.

Of course, people still try to explain everything or condemn those outside their explanation of things. Some people are comforted by such activities, but their explanations will always be incomplete. I am not even trying to do that here - this is just a simple slice through the complexity.

-----

Is there a relationship between the drop in average white blood cell count and the increase in cancer cases? Does an overall cause exist? Or is it just disconnected factors giving the impression of some correlation?

Post 21 Apr 2013, 06:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
typedef

typedef
sleepsleep wrote:
i was thinking that probably we all misses some secret,

some real secret that could be justified by science,

human levitation, x ray eyes, mind leaving body to another place, conscious navigation to another dimension, and perhaps more super human like features.

those are puzzles, and probably everything desire that we could fulfill are just beside us, we could probably just need to identify them, bring them out,

the idea of changing everything with everything,

My mind can leave my body and go to places I've ever/never been before.

4hr lectures will make your mind go somewhere too.
Post 21 Apr 2013, 07:59
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Overflowz wrote:
sleepsleep
I'd prefer practice over theory. I see only theories in your all posts. Do something useful, why are you wasting time so hard?

Just my opinion.

my most honest answer,
idk,
idk why, idk how, idk when, idk what,

idk why i am here, on earth, thinking bout my final destination, how i should exists, and why i exists.

i have no clue why i should be happy, sad, suffer, excited, or etc,

i have no clue even if i own the whole universe, galaxy or whatever you name it shit out there, so what, even if i die, reborn, go to another dimension, non-exists, so what,

idk who type the above words, in fact, i kinda doubt if these all words coming out from my mind,

i am trying to be most honest with myself, and thats why, i care about lots of things bout my existence, my destination, and i am selfish,

another idk what is happening post, =(
Post 22 Apr 2013, 03:34
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
idk why i am here, on earth, thinking (a)bout ... how i should exists, and why i exists. ...
Okay, let me tell you the purpose of your life:

1. Every day worship YONG as the creator of everything.

2. Every month transfer 1/10 of your income to YONG's PayPal account.

3. Every quarter convince at least 3 other persons to accept that the purposes of their lives are exactly the same as yours.

See, your life will be so fruitful!

Seriously, get some sleep, bro. You have been watching too many Japanese AVs lately, I guess.

Wink
Post 22 Apr 2013, 04:20
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
idk, but japanese AV is awesome, they r beautiful, sexy,
but at some point of time, everything rendered to meaningless...

no matter what we own, what we will own, what we lack, what we will lack,

meaningless,

it seems there is no much meaning if we all need to pretend and keep on pretend,

truth hurts always
Post 22 Apr 2013, 04:57
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Perhaps the problem is that you are trying to find some meaning where no meaning exists. All the "why" questions have no answer because they assume a purpose and a meaning.

So how do I prove there is no purpose? Well I can't, of course. Just my opinion, as HaHaAnonymous would say. But since after many thousands of years no one has been able to figure any such answers then I feel strongly that there are no answers to be found. Such a search for answers is pointless and wasted effort that can be used instead to enjoy oneself.

Just accept that there is no meaning to life, and stop worrying about things you can't control.
Post 22 Apr 2013, 09:56
Overflowz

Overflowz
sleepsleep
calm down! Smile just enjoy life as it is Wink
Post 22 Apr 2013, 12:05
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
ok, calm down,
well, maybe the idea of having children is to give them better education, family, love, and etc so that they could solve what we couldnt solve now,

idk why i need to accept, repel or etc,

i not say we fix goal for children, but i c that as to extend humanity, civilization and so on,

they r the one who will figure out how to travel faster than light speed.
Post 22 Apr 2013, 13:08
typedef

typedef
revolution wrote:
Just my opinion, as HaHaAnonymous would say.

Would he actually say that or are you putting words into his mouth.

revolution wrote:
But since after many thousands of years no one has been able to figure any such answers then I feel strongly that there are no answers to be found. Such a search for answers is pointless and wasted effort that can be used instead to enjoy oneself.

I agree to some degree. I believe that we were wired to have some sort of hope on things that's why although there's no answers as you claim, people still search for the answer(s).

But maybe the answer is what actually makes each and everyone one of us feel good, LOVE. Or it could be something our form of life can not see or ever think of.
Post 22 Apr 2013, 14:02
typedef

typedef
sleepsleep wrote:
ok, calm down,
well, maybe the idea of having children is to give them better education, family, love, and etc so that they could solve what we couldnt solve now,

idk why i need to accept, repel or etc,

i not say we fix goal for children, but i c that as to extend humanity, civilization and so on,

they r the one who will figure out how to travel faster than light speed.

But these are secondary events in our life because education was created by man himself.

Long before education came, it was just reproduce, spread around and then reproduce more. And could sex(mating) have been done for reproduction only? I speculate so.
Post 22 Apr 2013, 14:07
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
how the word why came into existence? the idea or concept of why?
mandarin 为什么
为 got the meaning of because of, for
eg, 为你写诗 for you, write poem, == write a poem for you

什么 == what

why == 为什么 == because of what, for what

imagine you stop asking why, idk

why doesnt exists anymore.
Post 23 Apr 2013, 06:31
nop

nop
seems sleepsleep and revolution have no religous faith and maybe its what sleep is missing but idk what rev is missing Wink
Post 24 Apr 2013, 22:40
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
religious belief == believe whatever they said, holy books wrote, whatever the people who holding religions said, and please dont use logical mind, anything like that will be shun off, no question, no query, etc,

why any sane human want to believe anything like that?

like i said in previous previous thread, you could just go and interview some religious human, they want religion or truth? or humanity or justice,

and if religion conflict with truth, humanity and justice, what would they choose,

and you see their corrupted mind will tell you, they will only follow religion.

of course, that is all their own problem, because once you wake up, you hardly back into religion and accept all those doesnt make sense thing.

revolution == one of the smart human on board,
i assume s/he gives up to find and solve puzzle, so, enjoy, stop worry about what we couldnt control, maybe one day i will follow h/is/er path, but i try to view things like this,

if let say i dont know what treasure or no treasure below 300 meters down my feet, it will remain mystery, as long as no action, solid desire or etc, the truth will just bury down 300 meters,

i cant say i got solid hard desire to understand something, but i cant control my mind, they are beyond me, i even doubt who is the boss inside this existence, consciousness,

easier said than done,
one can view this as suffering, but the only way to get great excitement / positive stuffs is through long time suffering/depression/etc negative stuffs,

if people could start, be true, compassionate, thoughtful, helpful, selfless,
maybe together, we can discover more treasures, more humanity, more peace, more joy,
Post 24 Apr 2013, 23:15
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
i assume s/he gives up to find and solve puzzle ...
I don't see how "the meaning of life" is supposed to be a puzzle. It is a philosophical question, not a puzzle. There is not any sort of guarantee there is an answer (like a puzzle would have). And any answer (for TMOL) that people have come up with is not testable against the question to see if it solves the "puzzle".

Douglas Adams made fun of this sort of thing. The answer to "life, the universe, and everything" is 42. Now you have to understand the question.
Post 25 Apr 2013, 02:14
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
42 is everything, so sit back and relax now =)
Post 25 Apr 2013, 05:55

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: