flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > android or ios security leaks, holes,

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
is there underground web for android or ios mobile phone hack into when they connected through public wireless?

idk if it sounds legal, let say we got a public wifi, free internet for everybody, then one guy using his mobile phone, keep on downloading / uploading some serious big huge file and cause everybody to lag,

what i am thinking is, hack into his mobile, put a picture into it, then a notification for him to stop download / torrent because everybody is using the same line.
Post 17 Apr 2013, 11:20
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
It is definitely illegal. Regardless of the purpose or intention of your actions it is not legal to hack into another person's equipment without permission.
Post 17 Apr 2013, 11:30
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
but why should we play by rule when others simply ignore and using their own rule,

like a society with corrupted lawyers, businessmen, leaders, politicians and so on,

we will die, oppress if we dont start our rule,

revolution, since you are one of the smartest member in this forum, (maybe this is out of topic), but i certainly want to hear from you, what is your idea in such situation?

a society, environment with corrupted lawyers where nobody will give you truth, humanity and justice unless you do it your own way?

lets put aside anonymous is CIA/FBI conspiracy, how you view what they did, for sure they are taking everything into their own hands,

eg, hbgarry server hacking, etc

it is illegal, but when law is prescribe by lawless lawyer, politicians, why should we abide?

eg, federal reserve keeps on printing more money, few billion per day, and then we work like shit because they use those out of thin air money to enslave us? why some party could out of thin air and we need to clean their shit?
Post 17 Apr 2013, 12:30
revolution

revolution
I think the way to deal with what you are mentioning is not to risk your freedom (by going to prison) but instead lobby to have the laws changed. It is not a perfect solution, but it is what we have.

Certainly there is much corruption in any government but fighting it with personal risk is generally not a good solution unless you can become internationally famous with your struggle. It is usually easier to play by the rules and get things changed with law reforms.

With regard to your comment about money enslaving us I do differ in opinion here. Without money we would have to work a whole lot harder for much less reward. If you "sell" code and all that you are offered in return from the buyer is wheat then think about how much time will you waste trying to exchange the wheat for drinking water and edible foods. What about your car (assuming you have or need one), how do you pay for it when the car maker only accepts horses in exchange?
Post 17 Apr 2013, 12:48
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

lobby to have the laws changed

require $$ and enormous time, under table $$, blackmail, more promises, corruption, and more illegal practices,

how you see the statement, we will die earlier if we play by their rules?

my problem is with their source of money, which came from nowhere, out of thin air,

but our money came from hard work, dedication, idea, imagination,

and this is so unfair, unjust, and evil,

they just need a printer but how bout us, we need to work like shit,
Post 17 Apr 2013, 13:02
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
they just need a printer but how bout us, we need to work like shit,
I think you misunderstand how the monetary systems actually works.
Post 17 Apr 2013, 13:14
baldr

baldr
sleepsleep,

I'm following the rules not because everyone follow them. Just because that's the rules. If somebody fails to follow, I can't take this as an excuse for not following. Heh, I don't need excuses to break the rules at all.
Post 17 Apr 2013, 14:43
TmX

TmX
baldr wrote:
sleepsleep,

I'm following the rules not because everyone follow them. Just because that's the rules. If somebody fails to follow, I can't take this as an excuse for not following. Heh, I don't need excuses to break the rules at all.

Good point.
On the other side, there are peoples who act based on reverse psychology: rules are meant to be broken. But if there were no rules, nothing harm done. Everything went fine.

Kinda strange. Hehe.
Post 17 Apr 2013, 14:47
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
it just like a race,

we paddle our bicycle till our shit nearly comes out, but they sit comfortable inside a BMW sports car, and no matter how hard you paddle, they are the one who will reach destination first.

revolution wrote:

I think you misunderstand how the monetary systems actually works.

maybe i misunderstand, but in what sense?
there are always people above law, who having lots of power, money and abuse those power, there are a lot,

if they can abuse power, why not me?
why must we the one who follow the rule got abused?

@baldr,
so, you wont break the rule even if they (the system, the country, the law, etc) abuse you?
Post 17 Apr 2013, 15:03
baldr

baldr
sleepsleep,

Government and law are enforcement agents, they have to abuse me (from my standpoint). There are taxes, restrictions and such. But I wishfully agree to suffer in exchange for (relative) order, protection and services, like Internet. Wink

I'm not absolutely law-abiding citizen, though my detours look innocent (to me, not to law Wink).
sleepsleep wrote:
if they can abuse power, why not me?
Then you're not better than them. Wink
There are (?) legal procedures to change laws, maybe even in the way you want.
Post 17 Apr 2013, 15:34
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
when law abide mr.a got no gun,
crazy lawless mr.b got gun

mr.a live in the mercy of mr.b,
in the event of conflict, mr.a got high chances to die first

when both got gun, then we see who pull trigger faster,

we r living in a total unfair, huge gap society, and we r mr.a, we got no gun, we abide to unfair laws, rules.

they can silence us anytime,

what should group of human do, when other group of human keep on abuse them, selfish deny their existence, take away most crucial thing, deny their dream, life,

since laws r set by those in power, and they abuse us continuously, r we hoping we can use law, ethic, common sense to talk with them?

r we going to talk sense with mafia who want to kill us? who enslave us?

they r worse than mafia,
Post 17 Apr 2013, 21:10
baldr

baldr
sleepsleep,

Those arguments were told many times, with one ultimate outcome: "outlaw will draw gun faster and squeeze trigger softer than any regular man — because he is determined to do so, better than average man". Are you regularly shooting at people with intention to kill them? He does. It's part of his living.
Post 17 Apr 2013, 21:35
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
CISPA
gov hack = legal
anonymous hack = illegal

tis world is screw up,
Post 18 Apr 2013, 05:08

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: