flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > How would you describe Microsoft Windows?

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
matefkr

matefkr
again. must capitalize on the fact that 40 YEARS OLD TECHNOLGY WAS ENOUGH TO CREATE A PERFECT SOCIETY.. REMOVE ALL THE SOCIAL FLAWS.. ESPECIALLY THE BULLSHIT STUPID RETARD SECRET AGENTS WHO THINK THEY KNOW THEIR SHIT YET THEY IGNORE A LOT OF IMPORTANT THINGS... EVEN REGARDING "SELF" CHECK. Psichology knowledge was enough back then.. and even earlier to create a better system. they are retards.. or evil. now. thereby.. you go ignorant.. if you will and u will:
thinking that all is responsible for self is guided by fear of being resonsible for something damage wich was done.. so they just think that there are no evil people.. (or say) because its just that individuals are bad
and blablabalbalbalba. whatever. them retards. period. then thats it.
i know much better. and i wont tell.. i have told everything necessery already wich is necessery to be told in my position. Even more perhaps then necessery.
yep.
i suggest not to advance science out of control. hmmm. create a better society first.. in theory... it would be good many way.. but there are many i cannot trust realy. because i cannot trust my computer for the same reason why i cannot trust many to tell.. i should not chose to tell as much as possible, because if they want me to quit it this way.. they could also influence my machine or communication anyway.
Know this: for power people.. a lot of the time in mind.. people are just number in such a way, that losses are regularly acceptable. although its true for many. aaand thats it. I cannot become a leader, because i have no power, and if i have no power, i cant make change realy.. because things recquire advancement, and this can cause secondary effects a lot of the time.. wich does more evil. Therebuy.. the power of others should be lessened.. or self should be increased.. but many can be evil who have no power yet so much.. so go figure.
its just a bunch of apes.. all stupid. or rather most.
such ridiculous mistakes. i even theorise that most are only able to talk like human and have lessen or equal to the intelligence of a crow, and is able to learn (like any other lower animals of social kind) some however in humanity have genes wich make them more better to create things. I can even think it is true. in reality if you have violent retards.. they usually suddenly accept that no violence response to violence is submission.. thereofer VIOLENCE WORKS FOR THEM ! (YAY).. violent response might be futile. so violence is the key.. but only if it is large scale.. and guided by self. there must be some violence. some level of violence. and when it is done by smart.. or lucky, it can turn out good. so here the problem: is kinda hard...
u dont know where things go but i do so i share: things go such a way.. that leaders will be able to have more power.. still playing wargames regularly.. with tools wich eventually are capable of suffering. Humans are already such. this is it. This is why, u must not develop things for others. Now you have the bullies in school. These people do usually try to destroy others also trying to manipulate their behaviour. So some of them.. as long as there is a job to acquire human behaviour manipulators will end up within the ranks of maggots (secret agents).
Post 05 Apr 2013, 13:50
matefkr

matefkr
now. there is one more thing to note:

THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN IS SUCH WAY: global survey. about wether people want to create a system such that:
-everyones needs are met
-everyone gives according to their skills
-everyone improves things
-someone looks for truth
-best replicated if possible
-this achieved so that children are not violated.. give them all they need.. and they only violated if they initiate violance despite having the needs met.

If people dont want the first.. then they want someone to suffer. if so.. then it is perfectly legit to have any sort of suffering on them. Although people who want revenge, because xyz.. they wont want everyones need to be satisfied.. in a person to person case.. but do they want such a system?

REaly the problem is that i dont have much influnce and power. if i would have i would be able to create a far better system.. the only problem is that stupid scum has power.
Post 05 Apr 2013, 13:55
matefkr

matefkr
try to make self sufficient communities with communication.. good coocking and sterilization equipment, and good homes at least.. and there make a good society.. but if you wanna go advanced, you must take into account that evil might want to somehow steal intellectual work.. so then have to wait till a trustable security system (full auto open source) is made locally or globally or whatever.
Post 05 Apr 2013, 15:33
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i got a feeling someday, you might turn everything to []
i quoted them because i want to study more about what you just said, i need to ponder, there should be something inside for me to learn, because i dont quite get it at this moment.

matefkr wrote:

ge engineered mars is hellofa stupid dumb very much yes.. of course its dumb i crap myself so dumb it is.
with the thinking of xyz, you can conclude: most advancement is first gives tools for the controllers and for the maggots (i say secrete agents are maggots. this is now their definition).
There is a slow trnansition (evolution.. oh how smart they can call names). wich means that the thinking might not transition at all... xyz. work in kindergarten perhaps but not at all.. do nothing... about it here.. something wich they want to ridicule the most about conspiracy theorists: "tinfoilhat" ALL CREATE TRANSMITTERS.. AND TEST YOUR TINFOILHAT if the tinfoilhat indeed protects from radio... ther you go.. all become tinfoilhat conspoiracy theorists. better yet insulate your small room for comfort..) WOOOO. and test your room being ungood for antenna: here: one layerheat resistant.. one layer gap to look for inbetween shit.. inner most layer is shielding against radio.. all around. on the outside: magnetic detector.. any abnormal magnetic activity to be detected.. in case they wanna go strong.

==============================================

yo computros might be the week link.. so interface your computer in a wise way. (mirrors or optics not reflective of electromagnetic shit.

again. must capitalize on the fact that 40 YEARS OLD TECHNOLGY WAS ENOUGH TO CREATE A PERFECT SOCIETY.. REMOVE ALL THE SOCIAL FLAWS.. ESPECIALLY THE BULLSHIT STUPID RETARD SECRET AGENTS WHO THINK THEY KNOW THEIR SHIT YET THEY IGNORE A LOT OF IMPORTANT THINGS... EVEN REGARDING "SELF" CHECK. Psichology knowledge was enough back then.. and even earlier to create a better system. they are retards.. or evil. now. thereby.. you go ignorant.. if you will and u will:
thinking that all is responsible for self is guided by fear of being resonsible for something damage wich was done.. so they just think that there are no evil people.. (or say) because its just that individuals are bad
and blablabalbalbalba. whatever. them retards. period. then thats it.
i know much better. and i wont tell.. i have told everything necessery already wich is necessery to be told in my position. Even more perhaps then necessery.
yep.
i suggest not to advance science out of control. hmmm. create a better society first.. in theory... it would be good many way.. but there are many i cannot trust realy. because i cannot trust my computer for the same reason why i cannot trust many to tell.. i should not chose to tell as much as possible, because if they want me to quit it this way.. they could also influence my machine or communication anyway.
Know this: for power people.. a lot of the time in mind.. people are just number in such a way, that losses are regularly acceptable. although its true for many. aaand thats it. I cannot become a leader, because i have no power, and if i have no power, i cant make change realy.. because things recquire advancement, and this can cause secondary effects a lot of the time.. wich does more evil. Therebuy.. the power of others should be lessened.. or self should be increased.. but many can be evil who have no power yet so much.. so go figure.
its just a bunch of apes.. all stupid. or rather most.
such ridiculous mistakes. i even theorise that most are only able to talk like human and have lessen or equal to the intelligence of a crow, and is able to learn (like any other lower animals of social kind) some however in humanity have genes wich make them more better to create things. I can even think it is true. in reality if you have violent retards.. they usually suddenly accept that no violence response to violence is submission.. thereofer VIOLENCE WORKS FOR THEM ! (YAY).. violent response might be futile. so violence is the key.. but only if it is large scale.. and guided by self. there must be some violence. some level of violence. and when it is done by smart.. or lucky, it can turn out good. so here the problem: is kinda hard...
u dont know where things go but i do so i share: things go such a way.. that leaders will be able to have more power.. still playing wargames regularly.. with tools wich eventually are capable of suffering. Humans are already such. this is it. This is why, u must not develop things for others. Now you have the bullies in school. These people do usually try to destroy others also trying to manipulate their behaviour. So some of them.. as long as there is a job to acquire human behaviour manipulators will end up within the ranks of maggots (secret agents).

now. there is one more thing to note:

THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN IS SUCH WAY: global survey. about wether people want to create a system such that:
-everyones needs are met
-everyone gives according to their skills
-everyone improves things
-someone looks for truth
-best replicated if possible
-this achieved so that children are not violated.. give them all they need.. and they only violated if they initiate violance despite having the needs met.

If people dont want the first.. then they want someone to suffer. if so.. then it is perfectly legit to have any sort of suffering on them. Although people who want revenge, because xyz.. they wont want everyones need to be satisfied.. in a person to person case.. but do they want such a system?

REaly the problem is that i dont have much influnce and power. if i would have i would be able to create a far better system.. the only problem is that stupid scum has power.

try to make self sufficient communities with communication.. good coocking and sterilization equipment, and good homes at least.. and there make a good society.. but if you wanna go advanced, you must take into account that evil might want to somehow steal intellectual work.. so then have to wait till a trustable security system (full auto open source) is made locally or globally or whatever.

Post 05 Apr 2013, 17:35
matefkr

matefkr
basicly some thinking.. but the meaning is:
geoengineering mars is stupid ridiculously stupid
you should all if you want to do something, shield yourself from radio waves of secret agents (who i call maggots). one was is tinfoil hat, but first you must try if it works with radio. but better (for comfort) shield your room, so that outisde is mechanical protection, then one layer heat protection, then a gap, where hot gasses can be perhaps later released to destroy whatever uncalled for (also look for whoever drilling through, almost innermost layer is radio shielding, then innermost is mechanical protection then insulation. perhaps you need another heat protection layer for the gap... not to melt the metal if it is the electromagnetic shielding.

but you must test this apparatus so that it is quite sure not to be good as an antenna (so.. i think "intelligent" shielding most be utilized.. in this case).

Post 05 Apr 2013, 19:52
rugxulo

rugxulo
revolution wrote:
Have you tried doing a GUI "Hello World!" in DOS? Or CP/M?

I don't understand your point. The original IBM PC back in 1981 would not necessarily even support graphics. (MDA? Hercules? Dunno the details first-hand.) CGA was optional and while supported in things like GEM or Win 3.0, it was well ignored in later versions. (Even VESA wasn't enough for most semi-modern OSes.)

Anyways, DOS is very bare bones, there is no default GUI nor libs by default, only the BIOS (unless you think writing stuff in QBASIC was semi-useful, as it came with MS-DOS 5.0). Well, even Windows "more or less" didn't / doesn't come with very much in the way of programming your own GUI apps.

In other words, throw in GRX or Allegro or whatever library and a compiler (Borland C? DJGPP?), and it shouldn't be harder than any other OS. Just "by default", most DOS installs don't do so. (No surprise, Windows ranges from many megabytes to many gigabytes. DOS is lean enough for a floppy disk, obviously by not supporting everything and the kitchen sink.)
Post 18 May 2013, 23:20
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
rugxulo

rugxulo
revolution wrote:
"Microsoft Windows: A collection of 32bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16bit patch to an 8bit O.S. originally coded for a 4bit microprocessor written by a 2bit company who cant stand 1 bit of competition." Jargon File 4.4.7

Yes, I know this was all tongue-in-cheek, but ....

Windows hasn't been 16-bit (even in part) since Win9x. And even then it was heavily hybrid, so the last to fully run on 8086 was Win 3.0 (1990), which still used separate DOS as well. (Win9x only bundled MS-DOS to hide the illusion and gain more sales.) NT debuted as fully 32-bit in 1993. Discounting other barely-supported architectures that were later dropped (e.g. Alpha), Windows didn't get 64-bit capable in popular editions until XP Pro in 2005 (or Vista Home in 2007).

The IBM PC (1981, using 8088) and clones debuted with PC-DOS/MS-DOS, a 16-bit clone (written from scratch) of CP/M, mostly because CP/M-86 wasn't available yet (and later was too expensive anyways). There was no 8-bit legacy at all except in similar API and some half-working userland translation tools (to convert 8080 instructions to 8086). This was mainly delivered so that IBM would continue to buy software from Microsoft (e.g. their language compilers: BASIC, etc).

4-bit is a misnomer. AFAIK, there were no 4-bit MS products, at least not on Intel machines (e.g. 4004).

As for not standing competition, MS grew tired of arguing with others (e.g. Apple) about UIs. Also they got tired of playing followup to all the other industry leaders (OS/2 -> IBM, Xenix -> AT&T). They finally decided to take initiative and "control the standard" by making their own products as leading technology for others to follow. (And yes, they obviously gripped a bit too tight in a billion instances. But it's not like there isn't a lot of emotional browbeating about other technologies from other third parties. Everyone wants to win, nobody wants others to use inferior, "dead" tech.)
Post 18 May 2013, 23:57
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ASM-Man

ASM-Man
Linux - Just another UNIX system
Post 19 May 2013, 01:26
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 20:26; edited 1 time in total
Post 19 May 2013, 01:32
TmX

TmX
HaHaAnonymous wrote:
I can't say the same for Windows

The "ideal" or "theoritical" answer is: don't use Windows.
As simple as that. Wink

Of course, the reality is not that simple. Some people have to use Windows for certain things....
Post 19 May 2013, 02:52

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: