flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > the urge that you can,t resists

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
idk if this happen in your life,
most of the time, this urge change your life, probably kill your life too.

there are lots of urge, sex, drugs, illegal stuffs, kill, angry, affair, suicide, and more,

it is the moment probably that you are simply becoming a different person,

what it brings, usually is more to negative effects.

i confess, i have no idea who am i,
i try to become a human, a god, a matrix object, and more,

it seems every road is hard,

a rendered situation could cause you become another person.

like i said, idk if this happen in your life, maybe your life turning left or right because of the urge you can,t resists.

or creator of matrix is damn god father.
Post 14 Feb 2013, 17:07
KevinN

KevinN
There is in most passions a shrinking away from ourselves. The passionate pursuer has all the earmarks of a fugitive... Only the individual who has come to terms with his self can have a dispassionate attitude toward the world. - Eric Hoffer
Post 14 Feb 2013, 17:20
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 21:29; edited 1 time in total
Post 14 Feb 2013, 17:21
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
KevinN, thanks for that quote, but i find it hard to understand =(
(english is my third or so language)

Quote:

Only the individual who has come to terms with his self

i wish if somebody could elaborate on this sentence.
Post 14 Feb 2013, 17:34
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
Actually, being angry is VERY BAD for your health!
It affects in same way as being depressed -- destroys mind and body (because body is governed by the mind).
Post 14 Feb 2013, 17:38
KevinN

KevinN
sleepsleep wrote:

Quote:

being in touch with your gut (Dantian http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dantian)
Post 14 Feb 2013, 17:46
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
AsmGuru62 wrote:

Actually, being angry is VERY BAD for your health!

angry is bad, but i suffer an illness called forget not to angry

why should i remember, why should i forget,
i can,t choose what i want to forget,

oh, that is another thousand questions that i don,t understand,

what is meaning, if meaning is what we define (as written by nmake if i remember)

suddenly, everything seems absurd.

it doesnt compute,,,,
Post 14 Feb 2013, 17:55
KevinN

KevinN
anger is what it is.. comes up from guts and we have old parts of the brain that run off anger lol.. I don't know but it seems anger can be useful if you can go into it and direct the energy to productivity.. more energy in it than grief for example..
Post 14 Feb 2013, 17:59
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
KevinN wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:

Quote:

being in touch with your gut (Dantian http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dantian)

that is deep, KevinN,
i mean, real deep,

i always try to figure out those chakra, but i cant even feel my dantian, or energy or any words to call that.

is that what when i hold my breath temporarily?
Post 14 Feb 2013, 18:00
KevinN

KevinN
not sure, holding breathing you may be dissociating from gut energy.. like a rabbit stops breathing when they are petrified. not everybody is gut centered either though so.. (the passionate state of mind I guess lol)
Post 14 Feb 2013, 18:04
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
ok, then in your opinion, what is dan tian, and how to identify it?
i am clueless.
Post 14 Feb 2013, 18:09
KevinN

KevinN
it is gut sensibility in its gross form.. dispassionate but full sense and self control
Post 14 Feb 2013, 18:10
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
thanks, i try and see if i could identify it somehow, maybe this is ancient stuff that could save me =) and my life

at least i dont want to die without knowing & feeling this dan tian, should be amazing stuff, since it is so well known by ancient people.
Post 14 Feb 2013, 18:15
KevinN

KevinN
you cant control it from your head.. you gotta dissolve the mind/body split a little bit to feel it.. some zen teacher calls it a second mind and the vegetative nervous system.. I call it the "I've got time nervous system" and passion isn't normal but it's common (you know, passion in the sense of feeling agitated and trying to get away from it) Dantien will swallow up agitation and transmute it into something thicker and more useful so-to-speak. don't be upset if you don't improve so much.. people spend lifetimes trying to improve their center little by little
Post 14 Feb 2013, 18:22
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i will get killed by my another self soon if i can,t figure out how to remain one self,
some lessons cost life.
Post 15 Feb 2013, 17:13
matefkr

matefkr
sleepsleep. do you write computer programs? do you consider working with children? I find that physical work or mental work of such sort, where you have the fruit of your work instantly apearing is something with least risk.

do you have some information about yourself? what do you do daily? could you give your skype address or something to have conversations about immediate thoughts?
Post 15 Feb 2013, 21:24
nmake

nmake
I know some professional software designers who struggle with identity problems. They had to take breaks from their usual work to maintain their own sanity. If you keep repeating the same thing over and over, it takes a bite of you. One of them took a 180 degree turn and designed something very different, just to maintain sane. Being intensely focused on a single task over a long period of time can do things to your mental health or seems to be harming.

In this case, I noticed that you watch 2012 videos, people who do that are driven by emotions mostly. They watch a hallelujah video one second, and another hallelujah video the next second. It drives you back and forward, back and forward, your emotions go up and down, one day you don't know what emotions are real or not. My suggestion to you, and it's a pretty accurate suggestion, is that you turn off all youtube video's for a solid year, including television, newspapers and absolutely everything and find something new to do. It will heal you. Newspapers and news sites is very damaging to your mental health. Newspapers these days are fueled by emotions.

Some time back I was driven by negativity, I turned off all news for a solid year, it completely healed me, I had never felt so healthy in my life. You'll start noticing improved health after a month or two away from the news. And don't even peek one time into your newspaper, not once. Newspapers feed on psychic energy.

When we are with people, our emotions that we have with them is what identify you, when you have direct conversation with someone. When you have indirect "conversation" with a newspaper or a youtube video, your emotions are produced differently, and your identity will break down over time. You are programming yourself to become an atomic emotion bomb, your mood becomes programmable by a third party. If you live in the real world with real people, you'll have a stable emotional state, which identifies you, and you become a stable person.

When you read a newspaper or watch a video, you are looking for things you 1: Are, 2: Which identify yourself or 3: Things you WANT to be.

When you mix up emotions of who you are and who you want to be, you lose your identity.

Some comedians who play hundreds of different characters sometime struggle with identity problems, they have acted like other people for so long they don't know who they are anymore. I know at least one comedian who is seeing psychiatrists for treating identity problems.
Post 15 Feb 2013, 21:56
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
News are truly damaging.
But the other TV programs is not that bad, like Sci-Fi and some scientific stuff.
Post 16 Feb 2013, 00:48
matefkr

matefkr
" If you live in the real world with real people, you'll have a stable emotional state, which identifies you, and you become a stable person. "
what can i say.. in such a case i became stable at being sad and angry. not good kind of stableity.
i dont read newspaper.. boring. i watch sometimes utube. i make starcraft.. i think i have gone insane about it btw. sometimes i lay down.. think about licking girls pussies.. or like telepatically communicating with them.. they ride my dick or suck it or something.. and suddenly.. a small flock of zerglings rush toward a siege tank... O_O
or similar. Mutalisks are more frequent : D usually accompanied with a few zealots.

Sometimes i feel like i dont care anymore about life.. my most honest puprpose becomes to create these 3 species.. and some more.. not like in the game but better.. Smile and then i realize that people can stole the fruit of this work easily.. so i rather think about something workywise wich cannot be stolen so easily (you know its like a trap.. they give you a box.. just like this.. and you go about yourself and put all your valuable stuff into the box.. expecting that it will stay in the box.. Very Happy thats y i like information techmologies Very Happy). How stupid retarded competition mingling stupid intellectual assholes naive they become?
mabe they are not.. so they only give just a little bit.. alway thinking (if i give fundamentally new.. it will be very delicious to steal).
Post 16 Feb 2013, 06:43
matefkr

matefkr
back to the starcraft-like "world-part something": i have designed creatures of horrendous wellnesses, adapt at what they are supposed to be like, and designed mighty light machineguns and hanguns and vehciles for the humans race of goodiness.. and this goody race even will have some conflicts during all the conflicts.. when the evil metamorphic creatueres force all of the thingies into horrible and quick decisions. O_O This will be tasty. The whole thing.. it wil lbe perfection.. from the sightest movements of leaves... till the rainbow across the vast battlefields. Very HappyD
Post 16 Feb 2013, 06:47

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: