flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > KrioRus - first Russian cryonics company

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
well, i think those here onboard who want and wish to live forever should know this company and their charges.

Quote:
KrioRus is the first Russian cryonics company. Established in 2005 by 8 Russian cryonicists, it is the first cryonics company outside the United States, except for Alcor-UK (formerly Mizar Limited).

KrioRus offers neurosuspension (cryopreservation of the brain) (US $10,000), full-body cryonics suspension (US $30,000), pet cryonics suspension, DNA storage, body's transportation in dry ice and other related services to clients from Russia, CIS and EU.

i hope i could somehow get the full-body cryonics suspension someday in future, maybe after age 70, or earlier if diagnosed with weird symptoms.

i hope to see you all there Laughing
Post 22 Dec 2012, 22:02
matefkr

matefkr
it is very simple to create artificial blood... compare it to all the chemistry and shit done on bodily medication and shit. you will quickly notice .. diminishing information density compared to the sum of those others.
So brain cryonics mabe.
Post 22 Dec 2012, 22:32
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 22:09; edited 1 time in total
Post 22 Dec 2012, 22:44
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
matefkr wrote:
it is very simple to create artificial blood... compare it to all the chemistry and shit done on bodily medication and shit. you will quickly notice .. diminishing information density compared to the sum of those others.
So brain cryonics mabe.

i would hope if you could explain it in simple english, (english not my first language)

you mean to create artificial blood like those A, B, O and people could use when they do surgery?

brain cryonic, then how about other parts of the body?
Post 22 Dec 2012, 23:12
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
So, were these facilities (both in Russua and UK) tested, did anyone
alive (and I do not mean a pet) was frozen and brought back, after, say 5 years in suspension?
Post 23 Dec 2012, 10:49
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
AsmGuru62 wrote:
So, were these facilities (both in Russua and UK) tested, did anyone
alive (and I do not mean a pet) was frozen and brought back, after, say 5 years in suspension?

i suppose we let the future generation to discover the brought back process,

and since science keeps on progress, the possibilities we could be brought back alive and well is big,

with all our illness, old age problems cured,

or somehow we found the method to link the brain directly into matrix,

the future is great Smile

right now, we probably got 90% monster who don,t want to use their brain and think logically, live peacefully,

sigh, they don,t start learning, unless they start feeling pain,
Post 23 Dec 2012, 12:57
Artlav

Artlav
sleepsleep wrote:
i hope i could somehow get the full-body cryonics suspension someday in future, maybe after age 70, or earlier if diagnosed with weird symptoms.
You should sign up way earlier, so in case of accident or other types of sudden death they were on to you already.

Make sure to get your body to the people you REALLY trust and who understand the idea, otherwise the relatives might just cremate you "in christian tradition", regardless of any last wishes.

And, i really wonder how stable KrioRus is, on the required time scale - it could take one cleric taking offence, and the government pulls the plug, literally.
And then all the defrosted "lost souls" are buried in a big show...
Post 25 Dec 2012, 17:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: