flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > all the shootings, gun banned, let me share the reason

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Tyler

Tyler
If the only problem in consideration is stopping mass murders, only a uniformly armed populace is required for that. There's no need to lock the crazy people up when you can just wait for them to pull a gun and give someone in their vicinity a reason to shoot them. All you need to do is make sure there is someone in their vicinity that is armed, which is most easily done by allowing guns everywhere by anyone sufficiently trained (or at least proficient enough to get a conceal permit). But that's a really cruel world that I'm not sure I agree with. Do we really want to accept self-defense-prompted public executions as our solution to the obvious problems with our mental health system? I think reviving our starving public mental health system would be a much more humane way to deal with the mentally unstable.
Post 30 Dec 2012, 04:16
uart777

uart777
Quote:
government make more legislation, screw people life more and more, follow the guidelines, stop question

US government imposes all kinds of restrictions on certain people. Legally, I'm not allowed to be employed, can't charge or accept payment for anything, can't operate a vehicle, can't own a house or business, can't ever advance. Many Americans are in this predicament and they have hostility towards the government.

After 2-3 decades go by, most people just give up dreaming about getting out of the ghetto. I accept that I'll never get paid for art, programming or anything else, but it won't stop me from doing what I love.

How does one determine who is "mentally unstable" or "deranged"? Is there a specific device to measure this?
Post 30 Dec 2012, 09:53

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: