flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > creating a website for designing a microstate?

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
matefkr

matefkr
The idea is to have a website where people can gather to make an intellectual work based efficient microstate, in order to make efficient things.

So i was calculating, and it turns out 4.3 M USD is enough, to make something for 3000 person, and being able to grow fast enough too. So each of the 3000 person would only "have to" give 1434 usd. 200 intellectional peson however, is already enough to create such a thing. Then it would likely recquire 6 years to estabilish, at wich point there is a huge water floating solar power plant and electrical component and chemical stuff production stuff.. quite automized food production (this much earlier), an airplane at least microprocessor production capability, some science equipment and other basics.

about 1 200 000 usd is surely enough for land for 3000 person. then 1 400 000 surely enough fro starting solar powerplant optics and oven, aobut 900 000 for metal stuff the rest is dry stored food mainly, and whatever trash needed.

There is a more elaborate plan, but yeah. So 3000 person would be 0.0006 of a city with population of 5 million person.
Post 15 Nov 2012, 13:33
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
website?
Post 15 Nov 2012, 14:23
Coty

Coty
Laughing

You've lost me, are you talking about a city or a web site? I'm sure a website with 3000 people would take less than 4.3mil probibly not even half of that with all your solar stuff...

Just have to run it smart.

I'd look into ARM powered servers, like rasberry pi, low resources required, but if you you write your own server software, even less resources will be required. Rasberry pi with 512MB of ram on the new B model only needs 5v to run with 800Mhz...and they only fetch for $35! Plenty to serve 20+ people no problem with the write software. And a cheap $20 solar panel from radioshack can power it.
Post 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
matefkr

matefkr
haha no. I meant to create a city and a web-site. The website is to find all the people. you know, not every single person wants to create their own city for real. It might be hard to find enough people.. that is why the website should be created.
Post 15 Nov 2012, 16:20
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i applaud any ideas, method, strategies with the objective to let human serve their own self!

in fact, i believe, life would be more successful if one are able to self serve one own needs,

from power, electricity, food, health, and so on.
Post 15 Nov 2012, 18:05
matefkr

matefkr
ok, then it should be done, and perhaps some people will come. The rule would be to elaborate on all the steps of the main plan regarding the state. Each person elaborates some steps on some, so this way we know that there are enough people who actually do contribute to it, or mabe someone is just doing more contribution then minimum (wich is never bad, except if for health).
Post 19 Nov 2012, 03:25
matefkr

matefkr
So i will start to set up one. it will have communication platform and some database filtering whatever access platform at first. But the question is: where do i get the people from? I have noticed multiple sittes of sorts suggesting a better world. And as i have tried to contact, none realy wanted to create such a thing for real. So mabe those who would visit the other sites but would leave (due to many not being willing) might visit this one.
Post 26 Nov 2012, 20:24

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: