flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > your last hour, how would it be?

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
was chatting with my mom,
then we chatted about my uncle who passed away around 15 years ago,

he was diagnosed with cancer in topeka kansas, US

he flown back to malaysia later and his last wish is to see the beach, then he passed away after he saw the beach in malacca.

it seems, when people about to die,
even simple wishes would be so hard to fulfill.

and nobody really care about his millions and billions anymore.
Post 15 Nov 2012, 12:30
matefkr

matefkr
I have no idea about my last hour, because if i would have accident, i would not know my last hour. If i would know i would die, it could be due to several reasons, so it depends.
Suppose i have an infectiious disease. I would wish to get 3 bitches with protection.
Suppose i would not have infectious diesease. I would wish to get 3 bithecs without protection.

2 of the 3 bithces should be very young, the 3rd should be before menopause i think. One of the young should not exceed 60 kg.

Suppose i would be unable to sense anyhing from outside during my last hour. I would wish to get my pleasure centers hooked onto a masturbating bitches pleasure centers if possible. Here i dont care about specifics.

Mabe i could have something in the meantime, wich i dont know what it is.

I cant think of anything else, mabe a little kitten.
Post 15 Nov 2012, 13:24
typedef

typedef
I think it's a privilege to know when you're going to die.
Post 15 Nov 2012, 15:41
Coty

Coty
Why not simply live every hour like it's your last? Don't like your job? find a better one! To much responsibility? fuck it, find a nice shack in the middle of nowhere.
Post 15 Nov 2012, 15:43
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
Seize the day, fasmen! Wink
Post 16 Nov 2012, 04:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
matefkr wrote:
I have no idea about my last hour, because if i would have accident, i would not know my last hour. If i would know i would die, it could be due to several reasons, so it depends.
Suppose i have an infectiious disease. I would wish to get 3 bitches with protection.
Suppose i would not have infectious diesease. I would wish to get 3 bithecs without protection.

2 of the 3 bithces should be very young, the 3rd should be before menopause i think. One of the young should not exceed 60 kg.

Suppose i would be unable to sense anyhing from outside during my last hour. I would wish to get my pleasure centers hooked onto a masturbating bitches pleasure centers if possible. Here i dont care about specifics.

Mabe i could have something in the meantime, wich i dont know what it is.

I cant think of anything else, mabe a little kitten.

how about just go and get them Laughing
Post 16 Nov 2012, 04:54
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
typedef wrote:
I think it's a privilege to know when you're going to die.

agree with you on this.
Post 16 Nov 2012, 04:56
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Coty wrote:
Why not simply live every hour like it's your last? Don't like your job? find a better one! To much responsibility? fuck it, find a nice shack in the middle of nowhere.

because people will come up with thousand excuses not to change how stuffs work, Laughing resists to changes,

if they want changes, they will also demand a smooth ride Laughing ( something like that )

YONG wrote:
Seize the day, fasmen! Wink

yes, captain
Post 16 Nov 2012, 05:01

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: