flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > my shanghai trip on 24th October

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8867
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
some pictures, hope you guys enjoy.

Cool

Quote:

their parents wrote particulars of their children who hasn't got married, stick around park, match-making, at shanghai people's park
Image


Quote:

they said, rub his fingers 3 times, then you get good marriage, 好姻缘 (yong, please help me translate)
Image


Quote:

suzhou, you could imagine, thousand years ago, people doing business along the river, crowd, boats, busyness, people, music, theater,
Image
Post 30 Oct 2012, 13:25
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8867
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Quote:

hangzhou xihu lake, i cycled around the lake, took about 2 hours.

Image


Quote:

shanghai mcdonald, their chicken drumstick is very small, i chat with chinese people there, they said it is due to DNA genetic modified chicken to have more than 2 drumstick per chicken.
Image


Quote:

highspeed train (高铁 / high steel) in shanghai hongqiao railway station, there got one shop level 1 there, beside the dumplings shop

awesome food with cheap price!
Image
Post 30 Oct 2012, 13:47
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
Hi, sleepsleep, I'm glad your trip was so exciting but anyway safe. Smile
sleepsleep wrote:
Quote:

their parents wrote particulars of their children who hasn't got married, stick around park, match-making, at shanghai people's park
Image
Hehe, please reveal the secret and tell us which advertisement of those is yours. Razz Wink
sleepsleep wrote:
Quote:

they said, rub his fingers 3 times, then you get good marriage, 好姻缘 (yong, please help me translate)
Image


Quote:

suzhou, you could imagine, thousand years ago, people doing business along the river, crowd, boats, busyness, people, music, theater,
Image
I love such climates and architecture. The old Chinese town, that's it! Very Happy I would like to see those places some day... Wink
Post 30 Oct 2012, 14:46
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
Quote:

shanghai mcdonald, their chicken drumstick is very small, i chat with chinese people there, they said it is due to DNA genetic modified chicken to have more than 2 drumstick per chicken.
Image
I'm afraid that they tried to fool you, don't believe them! Wink
Post 30 Oct 2012, 14:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
Quote:

highspeed train (高铁 / high steel) in shanghai hongqiao railway station, there got one shop level 1 there, beside the dumplings shop

awesome food with cheap price!
Image
Geez, this hall is really huge, looks like an arrivals hall of an airport. Cool
Post 30 Oct 2012, 14:52
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8867
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
MHajduk wrote:

Hehe, please reveal the secret and tell us which advertisement of those is yours.

haha, one way to become china permanent resident.

MHajduk wrote:

I love such climates and architecture. The old Chinese town, that's it! Very Happy I would like to see those places some day... Wink

you should!, they are nice, imagine thousand years ago,, the same trees are still there, but people long gone,, kinda...

MHajduk wrote:

I'm afraid that they tried to fool you, don't believe them!

you know, i actually quite believe, because i think there got a documentation somewhere KFC created chicken with more wings..

MHajduk wrote:

Geez, this hall is really huge, looks like an arrivals hall of an airport.

yeah, they should probably name it railway port i guess, lol
it is huge, below it is domestic train, bus. (they are combined)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Hongqiao_Railway_Station

Quote:

Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station (simplified Chinese: ?????; traditional Chinese: ?????; pinyin: Shànghai Hóngqiáo Zhàn) is one of the four major railway stations in Shanghai, China, the others being Shanghai Railway Station, Shanghai South Railway Station, and Shanghai West Railway Station. With a total area of 1.3 million square meters, it is the largest railway station in Asia

i think that is the reason why it is like airport Smile
Post 30 Oct 2012, 16:54
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
MHajduk wrote:

I love such climates and architecture. The old Chinese town, that's it! Very Happy I would like to see those places some day... Wink

you should!, they are nice, imagine thousand years ago,, the same trees are still there, but people long gone,, kinda...
I have to confess that a trip to China is one of my greatest dreams, I suppose that this could change my life diametrically (I hope that for good, of course Wink). Cool
Post 30 Oct 2012, 17:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8867
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
well, idk if you are married or not,
there are lots of girls there willing to make foreigner their husband,

and that is sure, changing your life diametrically and dramatically

Smile

i just did a quick search using lot.com

Warsaw to Beijing
Thursday, January 03, 2013

Beijing to Warsaw
Friday, January 18, 2013

total for all travellers 800.70 USD

around 2,400 MYR
my flight from Kuala Lumpur to Hang Zhou is MYR 1,200

maybe it is worth it, and i spend around MYR 800.00 or RMB 1,600.00 in china for transport, food & hotel, tickets.
Post 30 Oct 2012, 18:37
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
well, idk if you are married or not,
I'm not married. Wink
sleepsleep wrote:
there are lots of girls there willing to make foreigner their husband,

and that is sure, changing your life diametrically and dramatically

Smile
Cool. Cool
sleepsleep wrote:
i just did a quick search using lot.com

Warsaw to Beijing
Thursday, January 03, 2013

Beijing to Warsaw
Friday, January 18, 2013

total for all travellers 800.70 USD

around 2,400 MYR
my flight from Kuala Lumpur to Hang Zhou is MYR 1,200

maybe it is worth it, and i spend around MYR 800.00 or RMB 1,600.00 in china for transport, food & hotel, tickets.
Thanks for the info but as for now it's unfortunately too expensive for me. Wink Maybe I should choose a bicycle trip instead. Razz
Post 30 Oct 2012, 18:53
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8867
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
MHajduk wrote:

I'm not married.

i am quite sure the chinese ladies are very glad to hear from you!!
please take online spoken mandarin course first!! Razz

MHajduk wrote:

Thanks for the info but as for now it's unfortunately too expensive for me.

you know,
i always believe, bright & smart people deserve more than what current system offered, we all been hijacked by banks, damn political system, capitalism, and more.

MHajduk wrote:

Maybe I should choose a bicycle trip instead.


tom tobias wrote:

Never mind the helmet. If you insist on riding there, get full body armor, cause the vehicle that hits you, isn't going to be traveling 30 km/hr.


i just wanna confirmed, what tom tobias said is truth Smile for china ~ shanghai
those cars & bus don't follow the traffic light for walkers & cyclers,
in fact, they will car horn you as if you should let their car pass first.

well, you should, remember ~ dead man can't talk.. Wink

i would say, it is quite quite dangerous to cross the road individually even if the light is green for you to walk, don't expect the cars & bus to stop, they wouldn't!!
Post 30 Oct 2012, 19:10
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
MHajduk wrote:

I'm not married.

i am quite sure the chinese ladies are very glad to hear from you!!
please take online spoken mandarin course first!! Razz
I would learn Mandarin with pleasure. Smile I had even some plans to do it but unfortunately hadn't enough determination... Wink

sleepsleep wrote:
MHajduk wrote:

Thanks for the info but as for now it's unfortunately too expensive for me.

you know,
i always believe, bright & smart people deserve more than what current system offered, we all been hijacked by banks, damn political system, capitalism, and more.
I'm not against capitalism in general. I'm for capitalism with some minimal social welfare which allows everybody to stand up after the fail, a system that don't kill you economically immediately after you make a mistake. In fact, I'm not a wealthy man because I'm involved in voluntary activity caused by my feelings to some people. If you're looking for somebody for your future moneyless society, you already have one... Razz
Post 30 Oct 2012, 19:27
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8867
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
yeah, it really needs tons of determination to proceed Smile
i wish i could converse in japanese and korean languages.
maybe spanish?

needs tons of determination too!!

you know, you are just amazing, because only few people willing to do things free or voluntarily for the benefit of others, helping others,

most people just turn blind eyes, Cool

but, what i saw from capitalism is, rich getting richer, poor getting poorer.

because profitable business, crucial business need huge amount of modal, money, resources, contacts, and etc,

only those giant corporation have such powers to build and they can trash any rising competition easily, or just buy them out.

all the resources are controlled by them, monopoly by them, the goal of capitalism could just end up with few big corporations that control this world, countries, people and so on.
Post 31 Oct 2012, 04:53
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
they said, rub his fingers 3 times, then you get good marriage, 好姻缘 (yong, please help me translate)
Follow the stated instructions and you will find your best half. (Well, guys, never trust those instructions, especially when you are in mainland China! I am SERIOUS!) Wink
Post 31 Oct 2012, 06:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
@sleepsleep: Very nice travel photos. But I don't understand one thing: You traveled thousands of miles to visit mainland China but ended up eating McDonXXX's junk food?! Rolling Eyes Wink
Post 31 Oct 2012, 06:55
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8867
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
@YONG, thanks for the translation Smile you know, there are lot of opportunity in hangzhou if you teach english language there,

one of the hotel staff told me, it costs around RMB 40,000 to learn english, wow!

well, i just wanna try those fast food, to see the differences, i got try local cuisines as well, 老娘舅 also very nice!

but i got to warn them not too salty when i order.

maybe YONG can try teaching english in hangzhou? Smile
Post 31 Oct 2012, 07:44
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17248
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
YONG wrote:
... McDonXXX's junk food?!
Why is it junk food? A genuine question here. I don't know the answer. My Googling tells me nothing except lots of people repeating this meme and providing no evidence to support it. So what makes it junk?
Post 31 Oct 2012, 08:25
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8867
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
YONG wrote:
... McDonXXX's junk food?!
Why is it junk food? A genuine question here. I don't know the answer. My Googling tells me nothing except lots of people repeating this meme and providing no evidence to support it. So what makes it junk?


define:junk
Old or discarded articles that are considered useless or of little value.

what is junk? Laughing

oh my god, idk
Post 31 Oct 2012, 10:00
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
you know, you are just amazing, because only few people willing to do things free or voluntarily for the benefit of others, helping others,
I'm glad to hear this. Smile I think it's quite natural to do some things for free in favor of others, I was brought up this way. Wink However, we just can't live without money in contemporary society, a minimal amount of it is necessary for living...
Post 31 Oct 2012, 15:39
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8867
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
yeah, it sucks, because everybody is force into this money game,
and the system keeps on instill fear into everybody, every systems, everywhere.

what is the point of having a lot,
we not even sure we could live till tomorrow morning,

it is nice if everybody willing to do things free, voluntarily help others, but there always some or maybe more bastards out there who will make use of your kindness and rip you apart untill they see bone.

how you deal with such bastards?
Post 31 Oct 2012, 16:52
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
it is nice if everybody willing to do things free, voluntarily help others, but there always some or maybe more bastards out there who will make use of your kindness and rip you apart untill they see bone.

how you deal with such bastards?
Yeah, that's true and I perfectly know how it is... The problem is that my private life is being damaged now and I have no guarantee to live at the previous status. I'm looking for a (tele)work now that allow me to come out from these harsh circumstances. Smile
Post 31 Oct 2012, 17:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.