flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > the biggest issue/problem face by human ~

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i think i just realize the problem, i got it after wake up just now.
the biggest problem face by human,

F.E.A.R

we fear almost everything,
we are scare of death, pain, sorrow, sick, animal, nature, darkness, human, criticism, human nature,

the available systems keep on promoting fear inside us,

fear the god,
fear the hell,
fear the alien,
fear no food, no freedom, no money, no love, no acceptance, no house, no car, no women, no children,
they documented how nature kill people, how animal kill people, how everything torture us, sound, light, illness, ...

we live like slave,
we live like coward,
we hardly feel F.R.E.E

i think, i just spoke the truth,
it seems there is nothing that we don't fear.

and maybe, the meaning of this life is how to leave those FEAR and become a FREE man. Idea
Post 14 Oct 2012, 14:04
edfed

edfed
let's go to FREE PARTY man!!!
Post 14 Oct 2012, 19:20
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
uart777

uart777
So true. In any environment where there are poor desperate people who have nothing to loose, you can't show the slightest FEAR. They will take advantage of you completely and use you - for money, food, cigarettes, beers, art, a place to stay, whatever they can get - and you'll never get anything in return.

My neighborhood consists mostly of ignorant, hateful gangsters and violent crack addicts who would kill you for looking at them the wrong way, and they have never had a teacher or any positive influence. How do you teach them that it's wrong to steal, attack, rob and kill people? They don't respond to logic and reason, only FEAR. They don't understand the simplest moral principles like the Golden Rule. To teach them anything, you must get loud, crazy, psychotic, grab a knife, threaten them with Hell fire, tell them "God said it", etc.
Post 17 Oct 2012, 15:23
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
uart777, you know, what you said is so true.

Quote:

How do you teach them that it's wrong to steal, attack, rob and kill people? They don't respond to logic and reason, only FEAR.

and this is not only happen in your neighbourhood, it is how this world system function right now.

Quote:

To teach them anything, you must get loud, crazy, psychotic, grab a knife, threaten them with Hell fire, tell them "God said it", etc.

yeah, and this bring into whole lot more issues, if they see it as challenge, they will bring more fear,
the party who bring most fear, win.

idk if we could get a logical solution,
a solution that could let this world feel more peace Sad human sucks overall...
Post 17 Oct 2012, 16:26
uart777

uart777
"this is not only happen in your neighborhood" - Yes, it's everyday. Just this week, another elderly landlord got setup, attacked and beat to death by a gang of 6 kids and 2 guys got robbed on my street. A month ago, a kid pointed a gun at me and said "I could kill you right now". I told him, "I'm not afraid to die, but if you kill my dog, you better kill me". It's impossible to even maintain sanity, not to mention concentrate on art and programming!

Chicago is real bad. Here's a Jerry Springer episode named "Why are you in a Gang? (Chicago)".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMowrHuuEao&feature=related

Jerry asks the gang member why he brags about murdering 15 people and here's the reason he gives: "It aint a choice. Just something that comes that mind". No logic at all. Pure ignorance. You could give him intelligent reasons all day long and he would not listen. Why not just say "God said it?" And God has killed more people than you Smile In fact, God creates barbaric creatures like him for the sole purpose of destruction.
Post 17 Oct 2012, 18:04
uart777

uart777
See, they know I love my dog and there's no other way to hurt me. I've been homeless, lived in shelters, mental institutions, been attacked and robbed, etc. Every night, I hear screaming and fighting outside. I fear they might break in and kill my dog and it's a distraction from programming that causes excessive drinking and temporary illusions.

My facebook art examples if anyone cares. My little dog is at the very bottom. Isn't he cute? Smile He's a much more attractive animal than this primitive beast and my dog is a productive member of society and the only reason not to give up:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.103573743097561.4316.100003348068194&type=3
Post 17 Oct 2012, 18:38
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

Jerry asks the gang member why he brags about murdering 15 people and here's the reason he gives: "It aint a choice. Just something that comes that mind". No logic at all. Pure ignorance. You could give him intelligent reasons all day long and he would not listen. Why not just say "God said it?" And God has killed more people than you Smile In fact, God creates barbaric creatures like him for the sole purpose of destruction.

i like your sentence,
and i wonder how people could still have faith in god after all these shits from the ancient days till today.
Post 17 Oct 2012, 18:41
uart777

uart777
Some would say: "Why not let them all kill each other?" - They're not just killing one another. In reality, they are more likely to target people who have money like business owners who provide jobs and landlords who provide shelter. This dumb ghetto mentality is a serious problem in America. It exists in every state, but mainly in the bigger cities like Chicago, LA, New York, Miami.

sleepsleep: Believe in yourself Smile Do good things and they will happen.

Last edited by uart777 on 18 Oct 2012, 07:54; edited 1 time in total
Post 18 Oct 2012, 01:09
JohnFound

JohnFound
uart777 wrote:
To teach them anything, you must get loud, crazy, psychotic, grab a knife, threaten them with Hell fire, tell them "God said it", etc.

Now imagine that most of them think like you. How such menagerie can turn to society?
In my opinion most of the people just demonstrate such a behavior as an act of self-defence.
Unfortunately you are living in country where such madness is considered "freedom".

Post 18 Oct 2012, 04:35
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
uart777

uart777
JohnFound: Please allow me to explain. This is NOT how I think, it's how they think.

When a crack addict aggressively breaks into my house without permission and gets in my face demanding things and/or threatening me, this is the ONLY situation that I would permit such behavior. That's to teach them ONE thing: GET OUT OF MY HOUSE and STAY OUT FOREVER!

What would you do if people were constantly breaking into your house? Ask them nicely to leave? They won't, and if you're being soft, it will get much worse. Give them logical reasons? They have no understanding of their actions and consequences. Call the police? How can you do that when they're in your face?

The first time this occurred, I tried to be nice and ask "What are you doing in my house?", and they came right back the very next day. So, I had to get a little bit louder, "What are you doing here? Don't you know how to knock?!". It gradually increased to the point where I had to get loud and defend myself with weapons. I hate doing this but it's absolutely necessary with them.

All I want is for them to leave me alone. I don't associate with humans. Normally, very quiet, calm, respectful person. I'm sure you would appreciate this type of attitude, but they see it as a weakness.

My point was that there are barbaric humans in the world today as described in the Judaist Bible who only respond to fear and they don't want to understand things. To them, "God did it" is better than a million scientific explanations because it doesn't require them to think at all. How can anyone change this? Is there one explanation that everyone will accept? I don't think so.
Post 18 Oct 2012, 07:39
uart777

uart777
Quote:
Unfortunately you are living in country where such madness is considered "freedom"
I know. I wish I could leave. I've always dreamed about moving to some quiet little place with just me and my dog so that I can concentrate on art and programming. Just know this: If you were born and raised here, you would not be the successful person who you are today.

Last edited by uart777 on 18 Oct 2012, 08:16; edited 1 time in total
Post 18 Oct 2012, 08:07
JohnFound

JohnFound
uart777, I am not talking about crack addicts or other mentally ill people. They have to be medically treated (forcibly if needed).
But in my opinion, the most of the people behaves toward you the same way you behave toward them.
This behavior has positive feed-back and big momentum, so it is self-supported and very hard to be broken, especially for the hostile attitudes.
But in time it is possible to be changed, if enough people works hard on this task.
Post 18 Oct 2012, 08:13
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
JohnFound

JohnFound
On the topic - the fear is very useful feeling. Without the fear, all we would simply die in short time.
Only the stupid men are fearless.
The brave man is the one who can control his fear and to act in spite of it.
This is what I was taught about fear. Smile
Post 18 Oct 2012, 08:18
matefkr

matefkr
If you want a solution.. perhaps then you should think about a logical solution.
i dont know a logical solution i only know something wich if followed by enough could work out forseeably. But it recquires people to "follow" this path.

So, either some leaders will follow it (for some reason).. then it would be like:
-make a trustworthy information network.. wich is related to available resources.. and registered jobs. People can check there so they see if they can waste and lay back or not.
-give people possibility to draw from the resources as they need.. and this is with not much further conditions.
-take away the freedom of reproduction. Otherwise you know.. usually kids follow environment.. and most are bad at least because they dont give a shit, and because they dont do science and improvement.. or they do hurt others at least their "soul". So therefor minimal reproduction and controlled in a better edcuation system
-a better education system. starting from birth (kinda). babies can wear virtual goolges (with corrective lenses) after tehy learn something about their own bodies (happens fast). So they cant yet move, but they can acquire higher density of usefull information about environemnt.. so their motivations can be bent without violence into the right direction. Later they learn to speak.. they should not learn cultures related to sexual behaviour.. besides they can learn about ways to avoid infections/unwanted pregnancy.
-shut off media (mostly) and end useless jobs because its a waste of time and energy.
-obvously develop cloning etc.etc.. for better solving birth defects blah blah. I dont give more details.. because im entrile unsure if you are serious or not.
Post 18 Oct 2012, 13:07
uart777

uart777
"usually kids follow environment" - Yes, this is the problem that I'm talking about. In America, kids don't have good influences and they follow bad examples like gangs.

"they don't do science and improvement" - No one teaches them to do this, gangs teach them the opposite: "Don't read books, don't learn, don't think, etc".

In the video, the first gang member is one who will never change. The remaining are just poor lonely kids who want friends and they're following bad examples (gangs) but they have some intelligence and the potential to change. When these kids see me, they think "Cool, he's the airbrush guy who has tattoos" and they're my customers. So, they'll listen to me: Don't be a gangster. Gangs are ignorant. If you follow them, you'll end up dead or in prison. I've always tried to be a good example for kids and teach them to learn, read books, develop technical skills, be creative, recognize the talent within yourself, share it with others, study computers, technology, etc.

You do what you can, I'll do what I can.
Post 18 Oct 2012, 16:49
JohnFound

JohnFound
uart777 wrote:
I've always tried to be a good example for kids and teach them to learn, read books, develop technical skills, be creative, recognize the talent within yourself, share it with others, study computers, technology, etc.

You do what you can, I'll do what I can.

This is of course great, but the last sentence is wrong. We have saying in Bulgaria: "The union makes power". (free translation of mine).
Two good people acting together can make a lot more than the same people acting independent.
BTW, this is the reason why the gangs are so powerful and decent people not.

Post 18 Oct 2012, 16:58
uart777

uart777
Street gangs are the evilest religion you can imagine. They teach of message of pure hate and ignorance: "Don't read, don't learn, don't think, just follow, kill all, hate, pride, revenge, jealousy, prestige, lie, steal, cheat, etc". In comparison, what they learn from church is not that bad: "Help, give, share, love, etc". I'm not religious but I would recommend that they follow church instead of gangs. School is not an option when you're homeless and have nothing. You don't understand what it's like.
Post 18 Oct 2012, 17:37
JohnFound

JohnFound
uart777, I can imagine a lot of things. (note, I am living in one of the poorest countries in Europe)
You can't fight a lie with another lie. There is no better lie. It only looks better, because it is a lie, you know. Smile
Actually the religion is one of the mechanisms that keep poor people poor and uneducated people uneducated. In some indirect sense, existing of gangs is due to the mass religion beliefs.
Anyway, the only way to fight the fear based society and marginalization of the people is to educate them. There is no other ways at all.
Post 18 Oct 2012, 18:07
uart777

uart777
It's not all about poverty, I would so be happy living on a Island with no money, there's so much fear and violence involved. In America, Chicago is the most dangerous city. Homicides went up 39% this year. It's crazy. Everyone is killing each other and they're calling it a religion. See for yourself.

Search youtube for "chicago gangs": http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=chicago+gangs&oq=chicago+gangs&gs_l=youtube.3..0l10.14514.17381.0.17576.13.11.0.2.2.0.118.833.9j2.11.0...0.0...1ac.1.nwNvKrb2ziM
Post 18 Oct 2012, 18:15
uart777

uart777
"You can't fight a lie with another lie" - What's your suggestion? Hand out science books to everyone? Smile What these people need is moral principles: Love, respect, kindness, compassion, etc.

I wonder what the tanks and troops are doing in Iraq. They need to be in Chicago. America should be fighting the wars in their own country.
Post 18 Oct 2012, 18:32

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: