flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Revolution...

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
uart777

uart777
I intended to send you a message in PM but accidentally posted it while drunk and high but didn't realize it until the next day. I wanted you to delete my account. It had nothing to do with MazeGen who I recognize has made significant contributions.

I respect all programmers who have a good humble attitude, those who are polite and respectful and those who try to be considerate of others and understanding of their perspectives.

In the past, you've initiated attacks on me under different names. This exposes a weakness within yourself. Clearly, you think you're superior to others. I disagree. We all have strengths and weaknesses. Overall, no human is better than anyone else. If you need a pride adjustment, I could show you all of the amazing talents I have - programs, games, art, inventions, etc - but if I show mine first, you won't wanna show yours Wink

So, go ahead and delete my account Razz I've got work to do anyway.
Post 11 Oct 2012, 14:39
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
WOW..

easy..
Post 11 Oct 2012, 14:46
uart777

uart777
Yes, it's that easy to get rid of me Smile And it would be my Q that there are better opportunities elsewhere
Post 11 Oct 2012, 14:55
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
well,
we exists, and we will die someday,

i mean, take it easy,

nobody is trying to get rid you.
nobody is going to attack you,

this is all part of communication, knowledge, idea, opinion exchange.
Post 11 Oct 2012, 14:59
uart777

uart777
There was never a time when we didn't exist.
Post 11 Oct 2012, 15:29
malpolud

malpolud
uart777 wrote:
I could show you all of the amazing talents I have - programs, games, art, inventions, etc

Go on.

Post 12 Oct 2012, 06:33
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
uart777 wrote:
In the past, you've initiated attacks on me under different names.
I have only ever used revolution as my account name.
uart777 wrote:
This exposes a weakness within yourself.
I have lots of weaknesses, it is no secret. But I don't hide behind different usernames to attack anyone.
uart777 wrote:
Clearly, you think you're superior to others.
Confused
uart777 wrote:
We all have strengths and weaknesses. Overall, no human is better than anyone else. If you need a pride adjustment, I could show you all of the amazing talents I have - programs, games, art, inventions, etc - but if I show mine first, you won't wanna show yours Wink
I post things when I think they are useful and relevant, not when goaded to prove something.
uart777 wrote:
So, go ahead and delete my account Razz I've got work to do anyway.
I can't do that. And even if I could I would not. I don't feel the need to censor other people's opinions about me.
Post 12 Oct 2012, 09:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
uart777

uart777
Thanks for clarification. I had misconceptions about you. We don't know each other. We must be careful not to make foolish assumptions and judgements about things we don't understand especially based on what we hear or by personal experiences alone. All humans make this mistake in one way or another.

"I post things when I think they are useful and relevant" - I agree. We should only post code/examples that will be useful to other programmers.

"malpolud: Go on" - What do you mean? Long list.
Post 12 Oct 2012, 12:19
malpolud

malpolud
I am mostly interested in inventions Wink
Post 12 Oct 2012, 15:50
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
Inventions are tricky.
How do you define an invention in software world?
For example, I have invented the run-time color setting, but I am
not sure you can call it a real invention. It is smart hookup into the
standard Win32 Color Selection Dialog.
Smile
Post 12 Oct 2012, 16:45
uart777

uart777
Main reason why I was upset at revolution?

After 18 years of programming by myself - with no teachers, friends, coworkers, or anyone to talk to about programming with ever - I finally decided to post an ASM library with FREE graphics - fonts, icons, cursors - that I created all by hand.

First responses were jeers, mocking my designs and suggestions that I don't even know HTML. This was all started by revolution. All they had to do is ask "What's up with the site design?". I would've explained that it was auto-generated by a small FASM utility real quick just to get my code online and I'll improve the site later. Next responses were statements like "I don't use HL features" as if I was imposing on them. I thought, "That's ok if you don't. Do you care if I do?". What about programmers who are looking for ideas and inspiration to enhance their own HL macros?

And there were endless false misconceptions that I couldn't deal with. Example: Do I want anyone to use my code? No, not directly. I was hoping to inspire programmers to write their own HL macros.

Ultimately, I asked Tomasz politely to delete the site post so that I could go back to programming. I don't have time to keep explaining myself. I don't care about praise, recognition or thanks - I get too much of that in real life - but at the same time, don't disrespect and downgrade me, especially if you don't have anything better to show. A person who is truly great wouldn't feel the need to do that.
Post 12 Oct 2012, 23:00
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Criticism is a good thing, it means people care enough to speak. And we always have the luxury to ignore it if we want to. This is the internet, criticism is everywhere, and the only way to avoid it is to never connect.
Post 13 Oct 2012, 01:57
uart777

uart777
AsmGuru: Cool. You can create a custom color dialog manually just by drawing a multi-color selection image as in the following:

http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/user/uart777/media/Misc/color_zps0ee1e855.jpg.html?filters[user]=131838633&filters[recent]=1&filters[media_type]=video&sort=1&o=2

When a mouse click occurs, just get color at mouse X/Y + hotspot. It's that easy. Who needs GDI or OS-specific crutches? I'm interested in making portable programs for BIOS, MenuetOS, KolibriOS, DexOS, etc.

"invention" - What is it? I suppose you could apply this word to any unique creation including code. When I use the word "invention", however, I'm referring to physical designs, products, sculptures and resin prototypes. Since I was a kid (age 7) with a Commodore64, I've been designing, sketching and sculpting devices, game systems, controllers, toys, board games, PC accessories, etc. Example: Here's a game controller for the "Microsoft ORB" (made up) game console that I designed in 98' - 3 years before original X-BOX 1 - but I never presented it. At the time, MS was talking about making a game system.

http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/user/uart777/media/Misc/ORB_zpsa7818ed7.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

When I was in my 20s, I applied for a product designer/developer position with Nintendo corporation. I submitted example sketches of game systems, devices and prototypes. Here's one of the examples that I included in my resume named Mini-Kade:

http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/user/uart777/media/Misc/MINI-KADE_zpsc34d5353.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

No response to my application. 2 months later, Nintendo was advertising a "concept design" in their Nintendo Power magazine for the GameBoy Advance SP and they got a patent on the folding screen idea. Nintendo just outright stole my idea/design! I'm the original uncredited unpaid designer of GPA SP. But I'm not proud to say this, Mini-Kade was just a little quickie example that I didn't care about, not one of my impressive designs. If Nintendo would've hired me, I would've designed a portable game system that is more ergonomic and comfortable for kids.
Post 13 Oct 2012, 14:50
Frank

Frank
uart777 wrote:
Nintendo just outright stole my idea/design! I'm the original uncredited unpaid designer of GPA SP.

Nintendo you say? That's nothing! When I was four years old I colored a sheet of paper all black. Later Microsoft stole my idea and sold their operating systems with a blank-screen screensaver that looks absolutely identical to my design!
Post 13 Oct 2012, 21:29
uart777

uart777
Frank: Design implies something unique and original. Mini-Kade looks EXACTLY like GBA SP and it was sent to Nintendo at a time when all they had was GB color.

Universal Artist has 1,000s of creations. Preview: http://ua77.zxq.net/

Code:
; my way...

try [p]=allocate 16*KB

; your way... (SCASM, "So-Called-ASM")

stdcall allocate, 16384
mov [p], eax
test eax, eax
jz .r

; real way...

push 16384
call allocate
mov [p], eax
test eax, eax
jz .r     

"My code is my God, I believe in it and I have many reasons for it. My God is better than yours Razz". I'm so happy to be me, I thank the Stars that I'm not you.
Post 13 Oct 2012, 23:39
typedef

typedef
uart777 wrote:
Yes, it's that easy to get rid of me Smile And it would be my Q that there are better opportunities elsewhere

I'm always looking for a malware coding recruit.
Post 14 Oct 2012, 14:53
MHajduk

MHajduk
You're a multi-talented person, uart777. Very Happy All of your works are eye-catching but these I like the most:
  • tattoos:

• Image - could you tell us (if it isn't a secret) who is Clarissa Mae?

• Image - this picture literally stunned me, could you tell us who is the wrathful goddess so perfectly depicted there? Does she have anything to do with Caribbean folklore?

• shoes

• and this sculpture that somehow reminds me of art of Ife

Post 14 Oct 2012, 14:58
uart777

uart777
typedef: Not interested in malware/viruses. What's the point of that?

Thanks, MHajduk. We're all talented. Overall, I don't think I'm better than anyone else. Clarrisa Mae: I did that tattoo for my neighbor Peggy. That's her daughter. My love will be with her forever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbpxWmo1P28&list=UUWCpJnLw-CiyQdmklnD1mvg&index=1&feature=plcp

Goddess sketch is of Aaliyah in the movie Queen of the Damned. It was a tattoo I did for my ex-girlfriends brother:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FKBKHceBM0&list=UUWCpJnLw-CiyQdmklnD1mvg&index=3&feature=plcp

Roller skates were also for Clarissa. Sculpture was of Tupac Shakur that I did at age 22 (35 now, 10-7-77, hence Z77).

"You've never seen a fake, imaginary God, but you can't say that you've never seen the Light. It is that by which you see, what enables sight itself. Without it, you would see nothing". When I died, I seen the Light/Stars and I said "This is the REAL me. That thing lying on the hospital bed is NOT me. I don't want anything to do with that horrible physical body that has arthritis and can't walk most of time".

Q: Who are you?
A: I'm you?
Q: If you're me, then who am I?
A: You Smile

The real you is speaking to you from the future. Listen to yourself Smile
Post 15 Oct 2012, 02:16
uart777

uart777
Just awoke with bloody knuckles. I live in the hardcore ghetto, southside Chicago, where gangs/mafia originated. Last night, my crackhead neighbor tested me. He said "He's a little white boy, computer nerd". I beat his ass, put a .45 in his face and told him to get the F out of my house. Don't F with this white boy ;P

PS: Not sure why youtube is displaying the wrong videos on every browser.
Post 15 Oct 2012, 02:34
MHajduk

MHajduk
Thank you, uart777, for these explanations, I think I understand you and your creations a bit better than before. Smile Well, I always have a great respect for the people who live in hard circumstances yet can create real art, full of passion and love. Your art works have one distinguishable feature: if you look at them you have a thrilling feeling that all those depicted characters try to make contact with a spectator, literally try "to come out of the screen", awesome. Smile
Post 15 Oct 2012, 10:02

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: