flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Totally free energy.

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
malpolud

malpolud
Here is my birthday present for sleepsleep, and an information for others. Have you heard of Professor Dobieslaw Nazimek who invented a method of artificial photosynthesis which allows to produce hydrocarbons from carbon dioxide (from air)? Here is some info http://newenergyandfuel.com/http:/newenergyandfuel/com/2009/07/14/a-co2-to-gasoline-process-from-poland/

Unfortunately this project meets some huge obstacles. Firstly polish government refused to finance the project although promises. It was supposed to be financed as an innovative project, instead of this, a project of button or cake making machine was financed. As long as I remember someone from Profs. Nazimek's team got "accidentally" killed by a car. Later on a couple of companies announced that they will use this technology to make gasoline, but they all quit. Professor Nazimek was asked to sell the patent but he refused.

Something for you guys to think about how we are treated by the rulers of the world, how ecology is a lie and how we are supposed to live in a Matrix-World.

Post 24 Sep 2012, 14:02
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
malpolud wrote:
Nazimek's team got "accidentally" killed by a car.
Conspiracy theories don't add any credibility.

Post 24 Sep 2012, 15:22
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
malpolud,
thanks for the birthday present,
hope it is true,

malpolud wrote:

how ecology is a lie and how we are supposed to live in a Matrix-World.

when technology move directly into our brain, maybe then only we could understand reality is not so real.
Post 24 Sep 2012, 19:07
malpolud

malpolud
revolution wrote:
Conspiracy theories don't add any credibility.
Of course not. It was not the purpose.

Of course it is true. Today sleepsleep I can wish you happy birthday aswell Smile

Post 25 Sep 2012, 12:42
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i really hope such idea, science, result, could be seen in my life time,

imagine the world is so free, you could obtain electricity, communicate with others everywhere,

without having to sign up some package or etc, become slave to eligible ourself to use those services.

damn, life can be really free!
Post 25 Sep 2012, 21:15
edfed

edfed
life is still free, but free in regard to the universe, consider yourself happy to don't have to pay to some huge power over us, we should only pay to humans, via institutions and companies, that are human machines...
but there, the problem is the machine, this machine is not human, and have nothing to do with human problems, just want us to pay, pay, pay....

but the money you get, you get it from work, and this work, you make it with time and life, and as far as i can see, time and life is free.

then, everything is free in fact, you just have to deploy enough energy to get everything.
energy is not a goal at all, but a mean to reach objectives like happyness and health. Smile
Post 25 Sep 2012, 21:40
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
What if money was no object?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siu6JYqOZ0g

yeah, time and life is free, in a sense,
but since we need something else to survive, to live in a comfortable style,
we then exchange our time to a medium (money) to exchange with stuffs that we want.

continuously need something, electricity, food, petrol, and so on then will cause us to continuously work even if we don't like, but it seems like no choice.

the enslave minded system is to provide human just enough to continue for a month, so people become so depend on the job, system, to continue another month.

the system is rotten, but what i could see here is,
equip with knowledge, we could create abundance, let those people decide how they want to live, when everything is so abundance.
Post 25 Sep 2012, 22:04
edfed

edfed
comfort is the pure social goal.
we live in society to be comfortable.
then, the choice is simple, if you don't want to life in society, you should accept the lack of comfort, like does animals all around the globe.

but look, even animals develop social oriented lives just to feel more comfortable.

the comfort is not mandatory, but if you want it, you should accept the counter part, that is working to get money to get comfort.

Smile

otherwise, you can be more clever, and directlly work for comfort, without spending time to earning money. then, you should be able to create every aspect of your comfort from scratch.

that's a real problem.

then, accept to work, to earn money, and to buy your comfort.
our lives are not so bad, even if we must always pay for nations, we have a very big luck to live in this period of humanity, where everything is still to do, and everything is still done. Smile you just have the choice of what you'd prefer to enhance in your life. Smile
Post 26 Sep 2012, 08:13
macgub

macgub
malpolud
Cool message. I enjoy you shared this information. I'm afraid our goverment will do all to kill profesor Nazimek's idea. Sad
Post 27 Sep 2012, 07:55
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
idk if this rotating solar panel fits into free energy, i hope it does

V3 Solar Cell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExRYpq6NM6U

http://phys.org/news/2012-10-v3solar-photovoltaic-cell-electricity-flat.html

this is awesome, should get mass produce.
Post 02 Oct 2012, 20:34

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: