flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > why we should against islam and other organized religions

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
I think if US will stop buying their oil - they (ME countries) will be quite unhappy.
So, I am not sure about the exploitation.
Post 15 Sep 2012, 11:45
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
because people don't like truth,
people felt so offended by truth,
their anger, fury blind them totally,
they can't even use their sane mind to start explore, discover, verify those possible truths.

humanity? they lack this totally when they are so angry.

justice, they want justice, behead those who insult our idiot?

exploitation? yeah, since the system is all about exploitation.

who exploit who, it is very rich vs those not in their group.

those countries that export high technologies product might could claim other nations exploited them too.

the world is so corrupted,
it depends on those who on power,

there is no way ants could kick a human out of his house.
Post 15 Sep 2012, 13:14
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
Some (a smaller part) people are like that, but not all.
Post 16 Sep 2012, 11:03
malpolud

malpolud
AsmGuru62 wrote:
I think if US will stop buying their oil - they (ME countries) will be quite unhappy.
So, I am not sure about the exploitation.

Are you kidding? US would be quite unhappy if they run out of their own oil and they would have to buy it from other countries on the basis of free market. The purpose of war in Afghanistan and Iraq is gaining control over their deposits of oil. US government can justify their assault on Middle East countries with introduction of democracy but I don't think you believe they are so selfless? Wink

Post 18 Sep 2012, 10:34
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sinsi

sinsi
Lots of people have things they believe in (the tangible, like the sun coming up tomorrow) but too many people need an intangible belief.
For me, it's the 'primitives' that need it, stuck in the 12th century.
FFS, learn to live in the here and now.

Who are the ones doing the inciting? The stupid stuck-in-the-mud old bastards (in reference to the Sydney so-called demonstration).
Go away old man and take your 100 year old theories with you. Pricks.

As for US oil, read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Petroleum_Reserve_%28United_States%29
Post 18 Sep 2012, 11:05
sinsi

sinsi
Post 18 Sep 2012, 12:53
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
sigh,
idk how many times she recites all these before standing on the stage.
maybe she took it as a performance, and she got no idea what she talking about, idk.
Post 18 Sep 2012, 16:53
malpolud

malpolud
What about last incidents in UK and France?

I am not racist, but why the hell some dirty-asses come to more civilized and richer countries, get a huge social care (1000 euro monthly per child in France for nothing), and kill the people who share money with them?

I know the history of XX century, but I am wondering if hostility to different cultures could become essential to achieve balance between them?

Religion is evil.
Post 05 Jun 2013, 16:59
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
imo, from the perspective i view from,

the main issue with ithing is, they want to bring thousand years mentality into 2013 and future.

and they will succeed, because, if you r not adhere to above idea/concept/perspective, basically, you are not one of them, and u might out of ithing already.

now, they willing to kill, steal or etc crime, but they still want to be recognized as ithing member, for them, being a ithing member, they are promised to be in heaven after death, and this belief struck them since small age,

and you get imagine the despise, humility they will get if they are out of ithing, for them, the worse crime to commit is get out from ithing,

basically, you can sin anything else, whatever, but dont get out from ithing.

now, for the imember, they view themselves as someone who know 'var a' very well and very close, because they are psychology believe 5 times per day meeting made them very very close, saying something in arabic, as if 'var a' language, u know, the ego will increase drastically,

hostility arise, logically because they want to drag everybody into thousand years ago mentality,

purpose, convert everybody to imember,
once they hold administrative and military power, those non-imember got to pay some protection money,

once they believe, u are devil, sent by devil, against ithing, hurt imember, and etc,
they will choose to believe killing u so that u will commit less sin against ithing, and 'var a' will reward them because they prevent more imember get hurt and protect ithing,

the whole ithing is insanity,
for them, balance = whole population into imember,
Post 05 Jun 2013, 17:38
DOS386

DOS386
Post 05 Jun 2013, 23:59
Masood.Sandking

Masood.Sandking
Hi!

AsmGuru62 wrote:
Muslim religion is to be FORCED upon the whole world - it is in their books.
Not acceptable.

I wonder what was in that film.

Read Quran if you realy want to know, some sentences is about a special group of people and some sentences is about all people:

There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
2:256

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.
2:190

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
2:191

And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
2:192

Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.
2:193
Post 06 Jun 2013, 05:18
Masood.Sandking

Masood.Sandking
Hi!

revolution wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_U.S._diplomatic_missions_attacks#Background

Imam Ali:
I dislike you starting to abuse them, but if you describe their deeds and recount their situations that would be a better mode of speaking and a more convincing way of arguing. Instead of abusing them you should say, "O' Allah! save our blood and their blood, produce reconciliation between us and them, and lead them out of their misguidance so that he who is ignorant of the truth may know it, and he who inclines towards rebellion and revolt may turn away from it."
(Nahj al-Balaghah, Sermon 206)
Post 06 Jun 2013, 05:43
Masood.Sandking

Masood.Sandking
YONG wrote:
revolution wrote:
Religions are not evil
Religions are evil. Religions are like the most lethal viruses ever existed. They are highly contagious; there are almost no ways to contain them. Since the dawn of time, human beings have been wasting an incredibly amount of resources on them! (I just wasted ten minutes reading and replying to messages in this thread!) Mad

Every atheist has the utmost responsibility to help free believers from religious entanglement. Wink

Say NO to religious beliefs!

EDIT: Corrected a grammatical mistake. Wasted one more minute! Mad

And the devils have not brought the revelation down.
26:210

It is not allowable for them, nor would they be able.
26:211

Indeed they, from [its] hearing, are removed.
26:212

So do not invoke with Allah another deity and [thus] be among the punished.
26:213
Post 06 Jun 2013, 06:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
people heart who desire pain, suffering, and etc negative values on others,

it is human problem, but they push and blame it to devil, so whatever shit evil actions they did, they claimed it is from devil, but since when devil got power to move people into dark side?

then u see they claimed 'var a' is all power, all mighty, so it is 'var a' who cause all the havoc,

then they said, no no no, our 'var a' only did good and positive things,
if you met with accident, paralyze, tsunami, and whatever shit, it is because u deserve them, for the past sins or shit you committed,

the book and the people are like a snake oil salesman,

'var a' said, if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors, then why still the need to openly curse people who deny you?
why is to deny you means i am oppressors,

there is nothing in that book, allegation and more baseless allegations, self reference, basically, nothing there, the whole idea is to confine you to stop thinking, and start believing, start hoping, dont check reality, dont pursue truth, as if the book is whole truth,
Post 06 Jun 2013, 07:26
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
Worst thing in Islam is the status of women in society.
Christianity also guilty of the same, but not as much as Islam.
Post 06 Jun 2013, 15:29
malpolud

malpolud
So Allah does not allow you to live peacefully with people of other beliefs? They are disbelievers, so you ought to kill them?

How about drinking alcohol? I met quite a lot of Muslims that were completely drunk, telling me about Allah.
Post 06 Jun 2013, 16:17
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
AsmGuru62 wrote:

imo, there are far more worst stuffs in that ithing,

malpolud wrote:

How about drinking alcohol? I met quite a lot of Muslims that were completely drunk, telling me about Allah.

let me share what they will probably say, (and it is kinda logic too but add with their snake oil of course)
you got to separate religion and its people,

what the people did (if negative) then it doesnt represent the religion
what the people did (if positive) then it comes from 'var a'
Post 06 Jun 2013, 19:14
Masood.Sandking

Masood.Sandking
[removed!]

Last edited by Masood.Sandking on 07 Jun 2013, 04:09; edited 1 time in total
Post 07 Jun 2013, 03:58
Masood.Sandking

Masood.Sandking
Hi!

sleepsleep wrote:
people heart who desire pain, suffering, and etc negative values on others,

it is human problem, but they push and blame it to devil, so whatever shit evil actions they did, they claimed it is from devil, but since when devil got power to move people into dark side?

then u see they claimed 'var a' is all power, all mighty, so it is 'var a' who cause all the havoc,

then they said, no no no, our 'var a' only did good and positive things,
if you met with accident, paralyze, tsunami, and whatever shit, it is because u deserve them, for the past sins or shit you committed,

the book and the people are like a snake oil salesman,

'var a' said, if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors, then why still the need to openly curse people who deny you?
why is to deny you means i am oppressors,

there is nothing in that book, allegation and more baseless allegations, self reference, basically, nothing there, the whole idea is to confine you to stop thinking, and start believing, start hoping, dont check reality, dont pursue truth, as if the book is whole truth,

Who said all accidents, tsunamis and ... is related to evil?!

Satan has free will, like us, so he can do good things or bad things. and he was already a good creature. then he became jealous of Adam:

And We have certainly created you, [O Mankind], and given you [human] form. Then We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He was not of those who prostrated.
7:11

[ Allah ] said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I commanded you?" [Satan] said, "I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay."
7:12

[ Allah ] said, "Descend from Paradise, for it is not for you to be arrogant therein. So get out; indeed, you are of the debased.
7:13

[Satan] said, "Reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."
7:14

[ Allah ] said, "Indeed, you are of those reprieved."
7:15

[Satan] said, "Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them on Your straight path.
7:16

Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You]."
7:17

[ Allah ] said, "Get out of Paradise, reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together."
7:18

You said 'var a' is all power. but we have free will.

Indeed, Allah does not wrong the people at all, but it is the people who are wronging themselves.
10:44

Some events are natural not punishment. and some events are test.

And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,
2:155

Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return."
2:156

It is different to deal with different kinds of people. but you think there is just one general sentence of killing.

And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
29:47

And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah , lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do.
6:108

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.
60:8

Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.
60:9

And here is about disbelievers:

They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.
4:89

Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them.
4:90

You said "... the whole idea is to confine you to stop thinking, and start believing, start hoping, dont check reality, dont pursue truth, as if the book is whole truth". There is more sentences about thinking and checking reality but I found these:

Who listen to speech and follow the best of it. Those are the ones Allah has guided, and those are people of understanding.
39:18

Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are the deaf and dumb who do not use reason.
8:22

And do not pursue that of which you have no knowledge. Indeed, the hearing, the sight and the heart - about all those [one] will be questioned.
17:36

Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an, or are there locks upon [their] hearts?
47:24

Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction.
4:82

And [in] the alternation of night and day and [in] what Allah sends down from the sky of provision and gives life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness and [in His] directing of the winds are signs for a people who reason.
45:5

Say, "I only advise you of one [thing] - that you stand for Allah , [seeking truth] in pairs and individually, and then give thought." There is not in your companion any madness. He is only a warner to you before a severe punishment.
34:46

Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and earth, and the alternation of the night and the day, and the [great] ships which sail through the sea with that which benefits people, and what Allah has sent down from the heavens of rain, giving life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness and dispersing therein every [kind of] moving creature, and [His] directing of the winds and the clouds controlled between the heaven and the earth are signs for a people who use reason.
2:164

Also there is a lot of scientific signs in Quran to think about them, look here:
http://www.institutealislam.com/quran-and-modern-science-conflict-or-conciliation-part-one-by-dr-zakir-naik/
Post 07 Jun 2013, 04:08
Masood.Sandking

Masood.Sandking
Hi!

AsmGuru62 wrote:
Christianity also guilty of the same, but not as much as Islam.

In The Religion of Islam or Islamic countries?!
These are too different!
If you mean in the religion itself, give me an example if you have...
Post 07 Jun 2013, 04:18

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: