flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > why we should against islam and other organized religions

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
they will choose religion over truth, humanity and justice,

they are sick,
you should know islam, and how dangerous it is,

http://www.faithfreedom.org/challenge.htm

they will follow you when they are weak, but
they will force you into muslim faith when they got power,

the day iran become superpower is the day humanity destroy.
Post 12 Sep 2012, 23:20
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Post 12 Sep 2012, 23:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution

revolution
Post 12 Sep 2012, 23:35
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
typedef

typedef
revolution wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_U.S._diplomatic_missions_attacks#Background

Sad
Post 13 Sep 2012, 01:47
JohnFound

JohnFound
sleepsleep, you are wrong here.
The Islamic religion has no any relation here.
The behavior of Iran and other Islamic countries is a self-defense. Any other opinion is propaganda or delusion.
Post 13 Sep 2012, 04:01
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
revolution

revolution
Actually this is the same problem many here seem to have with the 'money is evil' thing. Religions are not evil; people are evil. Take away the religions (or the money, or both) and the people will just find something else to fight about. You can't change people. There are bad people, and there are good people. Bad people use religions (and money) to do bad things. Good people use religions (and money) to do good things. But neither the money nor the religion is good/bad. It is the people that you have to concern yourself with.
Post 13 Sep 2012, 04:58
YONG

YONG
revolution wrote:
Religions are not evil
Religions are evil. Religions are like the most lethal viruses ever existed. They are highly contagious; there are almost no ways to contain them. Since the dawn of time, human beings have been wasting an incredibly amount of resources on them! (I just wasted ten minutes reading and replying to messages in this thread!) Mad

Every atheist has the utmost responsibility to help free believers from religious entanglement. Wink

Say NO to religious beliefs!

EDIT: Corrected a grammatical mistake. Wasted one more minute! Mad

Last edited by YONG on 15 Sep 2012, 05:14; edited 1 time in total
Post 13 Sep 2012, 11:46
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
JohnFound wrote:
sleepsleep, you are wrong here.
The Islamic religion has no any relation here.
The behavior of Iran and other Islamic countries is a self-defense. Any other opinion is propaganda or delusion.

imo, the religion belief is very evil,
it was designed to dumb people from truth, humanity and justice.

how iran is not evil, (i don't say others are good)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funding_of_Hezbollah
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state_terrorism

if their ambition is to create a muslim dominated world, they MUST be stopped by all means.

johnfound & revolution, could you guys accept a islam dominated world?
Post 13 Sep 2012, 12:08
malpolud

malpolud
The problem with religion is it's hypocrisy. Muslims seem very devoted to their religion, by any occasion they talk about it, they will tell you why it's the only proper religion. As long as I know Muslims must not drink alcohol. So how does it happen that a totally drunk Muslim tells you about Islam? Well, he could drink for example under a bed cover, Allah could not see him there Wink
Post 13 Sep 2012, 13:33
JohnFound

JohnFound
I am agree the religions as a whole are evil. But it is mistake to blame one particular religion is worse than others.
The causes for the Islamic aggression are not the religion itself, but political. So, if someone need to fight this aggression, he must fight the causes, not the consequences.
Post 13 Sep 2012, 14:27
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
Muslim religion is to be FORCED upon the whole world - it is in their books.
Not acceptable.

I wonder what was in that film.
Post 13 Sep 2012, 15:55
JohnFound

JohnFound
AsmGuru62, did you read these books?
Also, here in Bulgaria, the Cristian religion was very strong motivator for the Bulgarian separation from the Ottoman empire at the end of the 19th century. People died in the name of Jesus, against the Islamic enslavers.
Ironic, isn't it?
Post 13 Sep 2012, 16:52
typedef

typedef
malpolud wrote:
Well, he could drink for example under a bed cover, Allah could not see him there Wink

ahaha
Post 13 Sep 2012, 18:55
revolution

revolution
malpolud wrote:
Muslims seem very devoted to their religion, by any occasion they talk about it, they will tell you why it's the only proper religion.
Replace 'Muslim' with any other religion and it is still correct.
malpolud wrote:
As long as I know Muslims must not drink alcohol. So how does it happen that a totally drunk Muslim tells you about Islam? Well, he could drink for example under a bed cover, Allah could not see him there Wink
Like I said above it is the people, not the religion. People can make all sorts of claims about lots of things but that doesn't make it true. Someone that claims they are Muslim and yet also drinks alcohol is not a Muslim at all. That person is a fraud like most of the people I have met that claim to be a follower of a religion. And so it seems that religions get blamed for the doings of people that are frauds.

Many of the worlds problems have been caused by people acting in the name of their religion. This is a known fact. And it doesn't matter which religion we are talking about here, they are all equally guilty IMO. But this does not mean that all those problems created will suddenly go away if somehow we magically managed to get rid of all religions. It would be naive to think that people would all of a sudden get along and accept differences in others if only there were no religions. Even a world of 100% atheists would still have factions and belief systems that differ and there would still be wars, and stupid reasons for people to disagree about things. Right now, because we do have religions, people use that as a convenient focus point to highlight difference between each other. But if you take away the religions then the focus merely shifts to some other intangible thing and the cycle continues.
Post 13 Sep 2012, 20:21
edfed

edfed
perverted islam is a danger, of course.
perverted anything is a danger, in fact.

example, take the sexual activity:
use it with love, give love and good feelings to your partner, it does something good for everybody, your minds will continue to fly in paradize .

use it with misrespect, you will of couse give pleasure to the partner (the body is like that), but the mind will receive a huge hate discharge. and both minds will continue to dive in hell (one in the misrespect for the others, the other in fear of the one).

now, speaking about religion danger... speaking about religion is like speaking of anything else. you can just try to understand what is the meaning of its existence.

for religion, i believe (new religion) that it is a melting of all the old knowledges in one single category.
mix philosophy(jesus articles), litterature(mythology), science(god facts), technics, history, etc.. together, and you get a complete religious pack.

tolkien tryed to invent one, and sometimes, when i hear to some young people, i see a religious belief, like it the gondor really exist, etc...
the guilty is the time, so short that we die, so long that we are annoyed enough to seek new way to entertain.
Post 13 Sep 2012, 22:14
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

what you said is true,
but in terms of craziness, i would rank islam #1
because the ideology of this religion is to provide you a truth that you cannot question.

i would dare to say, christian is more open to question compare to islam,

and how insane is that,

people will kill you, silence you even what you said is TRUTH? based on their own koran, hadiths, and so on?

you need to join their belief in order to condemn them,
otherwise they claim you are not muslim, and you have no fucking right to talk about islam!
but once you join, you cannot condemn them anymore without being label apostate

what kind of logic is that?
Post 14 Sep 2012, 03:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

Many of the worlds problems have been caused by people acting in the name of their religion. This is a known fact. And it doesn't matter which religion we are talking about here, they are all equally guilty IMO. But this does not mean that all those problems created will suddenly go away if somehow we magically managed to get rid of all religions.

i agree with what you said,
and problems wouldn't go away even if we get rid all religions.

but judging from current situation, get rid religions is best option.

religion provided a base that build on sand,

how is that to claim what a person said is TRUTH, but not based on science?
cannot be questioned,

i would dare to say, a religion that base on "truth, humanity and justice" is in anyway better than any other available religions on earth now.
Post 14 Sep 2012, 03:43
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
you need to join their belief in order to condemn them,
otherwise they claim you are not muslim, and you have no fucking right to talk about islam!
but once you join, you cannot condemn them anymore without being label apostate
Once again you blame the religion when you should be blaming the people. Not each and every Muslim on Earth will act in this way. Not even the majority act this way. Only the crazy ones. And those that do act in this way are not even Muslims, they are frauds misrepresenting things to suit their own purposes.
Post 14 Sep 2012, 03:49
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

Only the crazy ones

luckily those i met are those "crazy" ones, if i met the real muslim, i am quite sure i am dead now.

revolution wrote:

Once again you blame the religion when you should be blaming the people.

isn't it those people are guided by their holy book?
they been brainwash based on those books since they were kids.
they are the output of those holy books & crazy mullah, pastors, etc
Post 14 Sep 2012, 04:11
malpolud

malpolud
revolution wrote:
malpolud wrote:
Muslims seem very devoted to their religion, by any occasion they talk about it, they will tell you why it's the only proper religion.
malpolud wrote:
As long as I know Muslims must not drink alcohol. So how does it happen that a totally drunk Muslim tells you about Islam? Well, he could drink for example under a bed cover, Allah could not see him there Wink
Like I said above it is the people, not the religion. People can make all sorts of claims about lots of things but that doesn't make it true. Someone that claims they are Muslim and yet also drinks alcohol is not a Muslim at all. That person is a fraud like most of the people I have met that claim to be a follower of a religion. And so it seems that religions get blamed for the doings of people that are frauds.

This is exactly what I meant, just didn't vocal it.

But on the other hand one can blame religion for people staying back in terms of civilization. Arabic unwritten law that allows a man to kill an unfaithful woman and so many similar examples.

One should not forget that possibly the world of Islam shows hate to Western World because US and it's friends constantly exploits areas like Africa (diamonds, gold, most of precious minerals) and Middle East (petroleum).

Post 15 Sep 2012, 09:47

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: