Message board for the users of flat assembler.
> MenuetOS > network settings with Virtual Box
Justified 10 Sep 2012, 21:21
I am new to MenuetOS but already fascinated by it.
I was able to boot MenuetOS (the 64bit version) on Virtual Box. However, I am having some problems with the network. It simply won't connect (I have tried HTTP and DNS).
I searched this forum for an answer but couldn't find any. But I did come to some threads that talks about MenuetOS has dedicated driver for Virtual Box network interface.
So my question is where can I find that dedicated driver? What is a working setting for Virtual Box network interface?
Any help would be appreciated!
|10 Sep 2012, 21:21||
Ville 15 Oct 2012, 10:24
1) Load network driver for intel card (/fd/1/driver/i8254x) with setup
2) Select and apply ethernet with stackcfg application.
3) Send DHCP request with menu-internet-clients-DHCP application.
4) Apply returned values in stackcfg manually.
If client IP isnt returned, just set an unused IP from the same subnet.
5) Start httpc. You may need to reload page twice to get a connection.
Posted from Menuet64/Virtualbox
IP fixed: 10.0.2.22
|15 Oct 2012, 10:24||
< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Copyright © 1999-2023, Tomasz Grysztar. Also on GitHub, YouTube.
Website powered by rwasa.