flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > time based economy system

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
JohnFound

JohnFound
sleepsleep you definitely need to read the books of Marx. It is not easy reading, but this subject is not easy at all.
The money are actually equivalent to the work time needed for some product to be made.
The big problem are not the money, but the people that wants to get more money that they worked. But the only source of these extra money are the other people working. So, as a result, some people steal some money from others and this way the first get more than they work and the second get less than they work.
Actually the second people are rob twice - once when the work and get less money than they worked. And second time, when they buy some good from the dealers and pay more than the work someone put into this good.
So, any fair money replacement system should deal with these people wanting to work less but get more.

But as I already wrote - the big problem is that the labor is very hard to be evaluated. The value of the labor depends on the skills of the worker, on how many people need this work, on other workers that work the same, on the automatic machines used, etc., etc.

The liberal politics claim that the free market automatically regulate all these factors in order to produce the fair price. But this statement is not true at all. The market can't produce fair price because of many reasons. In general, the free market is not stable system and IMHO, can not be stabilized at all.
Post 23 Aug 2012, 17:23
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
thanks john,
i will read it.

the market can't produce fair price, agree totally!
like share market,
you are buyer and you are seller of the same share,
buy it high, really high, after the deal, announce the deal, after that, nobody want to sell below that highest price, this is how they do with property market.

total flaw.
Post 23 Aug 2012, 17:53
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
btw, Marx is very interesting read.
I think it is him who stated that "labour must become as air we breathe for every human being - then we'll no longer need money."
Something close to it...
Post 23 Aug 2012, 20:42
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
and that is aug 2012, now is near august 2013,

i think i want to start doing hydroponics, food would be the coming year main and real currency,
Post 22 Jul 2013, 12:39

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: