flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
how would you feel if you wake up after died and realize this whole life is a lab experiment to study you
Such an idea has been explored in many sci-fi movies. For example, in Jupiter Ascending (2015), the Earth is simply a human farm that belongs to the nobility of some advanced civilization.

Bottom line: Enjoy your life while you're still breathing.

Wink
Post 24 Oct 2016, 08:00
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
25th October 2016

- what if secrecy could become the raw ingredient for digital currency

- eg.

- http://www.movable-type.co.uk/scripts/sha256.html

- ca91d64dfdf6f00c083165b75dc0145914e8bc3c42e0837099c686e90f837fc2

- what string hash into above?

- so, now only i alone on earth know what string hash into above

- assume each sha256 is 1 cent

- how am i going to transfer 1 cent to you?

- i send you the string that resulted into above hash
Quote:

In this JavaScript implementation, I have tried to make the script as clear and concise as possible, and equally as close as possible to the NIST specification, to make the operation of the script readily understandable.

- how you claim ownership, since now you and i know what string hash into above hash, what you do is, add more string to my string and my hash and resulted your own hash that only you alone know on earth

- b8d14c19500fa747ab06b0caca5f1122ebde296a3c8b79c38730c7f747d0521a
Quote:

In this JavaScript implementation, I have tried to make the script as clear and concise as possible, and equally as close as possible to the NIST specification, to make the operation of the script readily understandable.

ca91d64dfdf6f00c083165b75dc0145914e8bc3c42e0837099c686e90f837fc2

this is my new string with some random bits. A cryptographic hash (sometimes called ‘digest’) is a kind of ‘signature’ for a text or a data file.

- digital wallet will obviously manage all your hash and string with your own setting, and algorithm or passphrase that resulted into added string, maybe added with your digital wallet id too,

- with the assistance from blockchain, pushing your hash on earth into every corner, grouping your hashes into one big amount, separate your hashes into smaller unit, the minimal unit is 1 cent for 1 hash

- we could put financial companies / government a role here, taking your cash and converting it into initial sha256 hash

- we could be paranoid, but it is easy to solve, just use 2 sha256 for each 1 cent and for this system to stay another 100 years maybe.

Quote:

In this JavaScript implementation, I have tried to make the script as clear and concise as possible, and equally as close as possible to the NIST specification,

c0da6fa6469f41e794b8fc76e2a7ae2272e8365844d192ff1911f8ad8c88b074

to make the operation of the script readily understandable.
78ccf05f5f6f126fa7e9c31e1505e8a553a74c9d2ab0d6cf2832edaa9bb13239

so 1 coin equal
c0da6fa6469f41e794b8fc76e2a7ae2272e8365844d192ff1911f8ad8c88b07478ccf05f5f6f126fa7e9c31e1505e8a553a74c9d2ab0d6cf2832edaa9bb13239
Post 25 Oct 2016, 00:54
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
- money is a solution to barter system, instead of bringing stuffs and matching supply and demand, it exists as a form of trusted "something" that allow people to convert supply and demand easily

- it should be easily understood and fair to everybody on earth

- we can't have one country keep on printing monies, disguise it as loan to fit reasoning, and pump monies into circulation out of thin air, this act is no different from robbing everybody in broad daylight

- and this very act is actually leading everybody into war, instability and etc because this is no different from bully

- interest is a cool concept, we could charge interest on monies that we lend out, no issue, because you might run away and not paying back, always a big risk for people who sincerely want to help you

- and interest should be set and paid by other consumable raw materials which available on earth, grow on earth, period

- such interest could become a very strategic and excellent policy for government to focus what type of raw materials could become as payment for interest

- eg. banana is interest, everybody will go out and plant banana Very Happy

- now banana is overloaded in market, government switch to chili pepper, or paddy, or etc consumable raw material

- when you flood market with lots of consumable raw materials, living cost will be cheaper, food will be cheaper, everybody could find something to eat and breath easily, and survive

- everybody is onboard a mega space earth craft

- our current system practices the following "the rich get richer and the poor get poorer", and this will cause everybody to die sooner or latter

- bank will be a good concept, if the idea of bank is to really assist the borrower

- huge money should only be lend out to those who have practical project, if bank loan is over 50%,of company capital, bank will automatically and must become the accountant for that company, period

http://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/
Article 1.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Article 2.
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

Article 3.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Article 4.
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.

Article 5.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Article 6.
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.

Article 7.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

Article 8.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.

Article 9.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

Article 10.
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.

click on above link to read more
Post 25 Oct 2016, 01:32
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- we can't have one country keep on printing monies, disguise it as loan to fit reasoning, and pump monies into circulation out of thin air, this act is no different from robbing everybody in broad daylight
Yes, we can. In fact, many countries have done so before. The catch is that inflation will skyrocket and the economy will suffer, which may even collapse if inflation gets out of control.

Wink
Post 25 Oct 2016, 02:23
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
26th October 2016

- getting near to 8th november, the day the world changes forever Cool

- glad i am still alive, hope to live forever Wink

- respect to conscious, respect to animals, respect to food, respect to whatever that we have received
Post 26 Oct 2016, 12:46
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
27th October 2016

- i thought about something cool today,

- let say there is one big box that contain lots of coins, you grab some coins or you use any object to help you grab some coins from that big box

- there is a "truth" or "actual" amount of coins that you took from that big box, even before you start counting those coins

- nobody could possible know the truth, unless all coins in big box are counted first, and by re-counting, one could know how many coins you just took

- is that possible for you to count without arranging the coins? i guess it is impossible

- the process of measurement / counting will cause coins to be arranged, cause changes to coins

-

- regarding some other stuff i want to share

- assume human emotions or etc regarding human is configured to be normal / flat / stagnant at all time, the default behaviour

- human do nothing, breath, sleep and thats all

- now why human get varieties of emotions, sadness, happy, regret, anger etc

- if you scroll back your memories, what actually cause those emotions to approach you? are actions that you performed consciously resulted those emotions to kick in later, or

- you actually not so conscious in actions that you performed that resulted those emotions to kick in later

- or i could say, those actions are actually performed through you, but not from you

- any other actions that wouldn't result into emotions kick in later (might) probably come from your conscious self

- assume their experiment is to study each and every person individually,

- they will trigger you into perform some actions and they will monitor your feedback towards that event / object / etc

-

- now you aware you are inside simulation, assume for one minute, this is truth

- for one minute, your conscious is actually not so conscious, it just memory and program that keep on remind you, i exists when you start questioning about i, i is a concept stored inside your memory

- for one minute also, i imagine i am inside the pc game simulation, i saw those buildings, cgi graphics,

- because our emotions might be some kinda of code sent to us to perform something out physically through our physical body / facial expressions etc

- if you are assumed conscious, does it matter what level of simulation you are now currently staying?

- let say you die now, you moving into heaven or hell or any place/dimension, you still exists, and you are still conscious, and hell or heaven could just be n level of simulation, assume your memories intact,
Post 27 Oct 2016, 10:46
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
23rd October 2016

- just woke up, weird dream

- it was about a cat inside my dream, it told me armageddon is going to happen next week, thursday or friday
It turns out that nothing happened!

Wink
Post 28 Oct 2016, 05:07
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
23rd October 2016

- just woke up, weird dream

- it was about a cat inside my dream, it told me armageddon is going to happen next week, thursday or friday
It turns out that nothing happened!

Wink

luckily nothing happened, feel great Smile

officially saturday here, Laughing
Post 28 Oct 2016, 16:03
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
30th October 2016

- near the end of october, how come everything seems so fast?

- there are lots of plants, trees etc on earth, some human view trees as trees, some feel trees are awesome, huge, beautiful, fragrant smell etc, some devote their whole adult life time to study about trees/plants

- from insects, to animals, fishes, trees, all kinds of plants, worms, to human,

- we only slightly different from them, the way how everybody on this mega earth spacecraft, how seeding works, taking input, process and produce output which become input to another parties,

- now i love to imagine this, i think i got it from xkcd

- you live alone on earth for 1,000,000 years (maybe with animal like cats), no need food or etc, just you are conscious being, the way you are right now, with all your memories till this moment, what would you do?

- would human come to same discovery? only one way to walk into civilization?

-

- still with this thought, the one i mentioned before

- i grab some coins from the box or whatever that hold lots of coins, the moment i grab the coins, their amount already been decided,

- but since i haven't count them, i will never know the exact amount

- same like the moment i role the dice, the result already been determined, between them is just like animation

- there still a tiny bit of freewill, if you consider the raise of thoughts what to do in the next moment is your freewill

- since changes cause changes, our thoughts could actually raise because of what happened near our surrounds

- thoughts become a chain reaction event
Post 30 Oct 2016, 04:53
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- same like the moment i role the dice, the result already been determined, between them is just like animation
What if a breeze happens to give the dice a little push during its rolling/spinning motion?

Dust/dirt on the surface of the table/ground could also contribute to the outcome.

Wink
Post 30 Oct 2016, 06:44
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
31st October 2016

- i thought of something cool, imagine you got 100 blank white card, which could hold numbers from 0 to 32 bit, every card is initialize with unknown value

- to facilitate the cards, we need some variable to hold some values, eg. let say 2 cards want to add their number, the result must be put somewhere, so we present the concept of registers.

- register basically is like one blank card, except, only our system could use it, we allow others to write or read, based on our api, or instructions.

- one of the register will holds the value of card, and we base on that value to process next card, we name it EIP

- EAX is one of our temporarily register which hold values from 0 to 32 bit 0xffff ffff

- if we do mov eax,0x8, our card sequence from 0 = b8, 1 = 08, 2 = 00, 3 = 00, 4 = 00

- because our system sets when encountered b8, we will assume the next 4 card as value, read from right to left and move it into register EAX, it could be b equal EAX, 8 equal mov or reverse,

- is it no fun if only we alone could play this, our friend want to play our system too

- but cards are limited, we only got 100 piece, how to share some to him, and we all could play together

- we share him cards from 51 to 100, our friend is smart, and he discovered a new instruction, jmp, basically he could control the eip by writing jmp 51 to jump to card 51 and process from there, he puts this in card number 100

- now our system ignore card from 0 to 50, only process his cards

- the end. lol
Post 30 Oct 2016, 17:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
1st November 2016

- no good, counting days to chaos?

- with new fbi re-open email case, huma life insurance folder, Pedophile Private Jet Lolita Express

- Brazile out at CNN after WikiLeaks reveals she gave debate questions to Clinton camp

- maybe they want to perform some cool show, let hillary becomes the ultimate winner and us president

- assassination on trump? obama 3rd term?

- or trump just resigns before 8th, heart attack, health issue, blackmailed,

- or we got chaos before 8th, russia, syria, ww3, emp in us, all electronics malfunction, hacked, election postpone to next year

- people focus being directed to somewhere else, alien, apparition, jesus, new planet

- zika viruses, mass dead bodies, special weather runs havoc,

- war event to join north korea and south korea into one, big earthquake in us?

- mass planted bombs detonated around us states? trump airplane malfunction? india pakistan border escalate,

- chaos, refocus, re-info, re-educate, re-perspective, choose our candidate lol

- or trump become us president? nothing happened Laughing

- who the people want or who the establishment want?

- or we see mushroom cloud everywhere
Post 01 Nov 2016, 09:10
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
2nd November 2016

- no operating system to use, ms only able to releases the patch on 8th november and shit exploits already like wild fire everywhere, always shits, how come?

- no matter how elite a human, wealthy, genius, smart etc, why we only could focus on 1 matter at a moment?

- Battery Status API allows web sites to read the battery level of user's system, why this api exists in the first place?

- Two years ago, Microsoft stopped selling Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, and Windows 7 Ultimate licenses to OEMs. Now Windows 7 Professional and Windows 8.1 are also out of the picture, leaving Windows 10 as the only remaining option, assuming you want a PC with a Microsoft operating system. This is Microsoft's way of slowly phasing out old operating systems.

- holly shit as usual

- Overengineering (or over-engineering) is the designing of a product to be more robust or complicated than is necessary for its application

- should back to this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_philosophy

- Do One Thing and Do It Well

- Eric Raymond’s 17 Unix Rules

- all stuffs like bloatware, from ideas, philosophy etc, all bloat Laughing
Post 01 Nov 2016, 23:13
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- should back to this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_philosophy
In fact, I like UNIX & LINUX very much. If there is a cheap (yet reasonably-fast) laptop that solely runs UNIX/LINUX, I will definitely give it a try. Unfortunately, I cannot find any such laptops in the local consumer market. At the moment, Chrome OS (with Crouton installed) is the only plausible option.

Wink
Post 02 Nov 2016, 06:41
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Chrome OS != Linux.

It also spies on you.

It also likes to make everything use "the cloud" and thus you lose control over your data.

But I feel your pain. There are no good options (IMO) for Linux only laptops supported by the manufacturer.

Many of the ones that do exist cost as much as a Macbook pro, but with much worse specs.

I have seen Dell offer "DOS only" laptops (which basically means you are expected to install Linux yourself) but they seem to always be only the super high-end large-and-heavy models (and Dell won't support the OS you install).
Post 02 Nov 2016, 06:57
YONG

YONG
revolution wrote:
Chrome OS != Linux.

It also likes to make everything use "the cloud" and thus you lose control over your data.
You missed the "with Crouton installed" part, which allows me/the user to install some Linux distro.

I seldom store my files on the cloud. Grab a 64GB / 128GB SD card (which is reasonably-inexpensive these days) and put your files there.

Wink
Post 02 Nov 2016, 08:05
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

Unfortunately, I cannot find any such laptops in the local consumer market.

they are quite easy to find here, almost all laptop nowadays allow you to boot linux or freebsd,

revolution wrote:

I have seen Dell offer "DOS only" laptops (which basically means you are expected to install Linux yourself) but they seem to always be only the super high-end large-and-heavy models (and Dell won't support the OS you install).

acer, hp, lenovo etc they all offer DOS only laptops from time to time, usually preloaded with freeDOS

those laptop usually came with i3, i5 and (hardly) i7, seldom in celeron or cheaper models,

usually they offer device drivers download under (different product id with exact devices only with 1 extra win os)
Post 02 Nov 2016, 09:40
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

I seldom store my files on the cloud. Grab a 64GB / 128GB SD card (which is reasonably-inexpensive these days) and put your files there.

yah, external hard disk, thumbdrive, sdcard, they are relatively cheaper now,

and EMP will wipes everything away, emails!!
Post 02 Nov 2016, 09:43
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
YONG wrote:

Unfortunately, I cannot find any such laptops in the local consumer market.

they are quite easy to find here, almost all laptop nowadays allow you to boot linux or freebsd,
No. I am not talking about cheap Windows laptops -- they are actually crappy. Most of them use 32GB emmc's as their internal storage. Most of them do not come with Kensington slots. Most of them have poor keyboards/touchpads. Most of them use the lowest-end CPUs, for example, Intel N3050, with Octane V2 scores in the 6xxx - 8xxx range. Most of them have only 2GB of RAM. Most of them have only 5 - 6 hours of battery life.

For comparison, the CPU of my entry-level Chromebook, Intel 3205u, scores 14xxx! My Chromebook uses a 16GB SSD as the internal storage, and has 4GB of RAM, a Kensington slot, a very comfortable keyboard, a fairly-good touchpad, 2x2 wireless ac, and over-9-hour battery life!

Wink
Post 02 Nov 2016, 10:17
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
[laptops] are quite easy to find here, almost all laptop nowadays allow you to boot linux or freebsd,
Yes, but that wasn't the topic. Manufacturer supported Linux laptops are not so abundant.
sleepsleep wrote:
acer, hp, lenovo etc they all offer DOS only laptops from time to time, usually preloaded with freeDOS

those laptop usually came with i3, i5 and (hardly) i7, seldom in celeron or cheaper models,

usually they offer device drivers download under (different product id with exact devices only with 1 extra win os)
Okay, but the manufacturer still won't support your efforts with Linux. You are on your own with all those standard commercial offerings. If some things don't work, or work poorly, for some reason then your only official option is to go back to DOS; not so much fun anymore.

I only know of three companies: System76, ZaReason and Purism. Perhaps there are others, and if there are then they are not so prominent. Purism are amateurs, promising 4k screens and then getting ripped off by some Asian firm that took their money and ran. ZaReason is very expensive, but appear more professional. System76 is the cheapest of the three and perhaps the best option available at the moment for those on a budget. So the options are limited.
Post 02 Nov 2016, 10:30

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: