flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8904
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
... how you protect your apk java source from apk decompiler?
Rolling Eyes You can't. Don't waste your time even trying. For every week you spend trying to make the DRM, someone else only has to spend one minute to undo it.


very true,
maybe this is how android / java world works Shocked

somebody could just copy bang all your database records if they so will,
Post 13 Sep 2016, 09:18
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TmX



Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 821
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
TmX
Well, Java apps are intended to be binary portable,
that is given *.class/*.jar files, as long as they are supported by the JVM, they can be run on Windows/Linux/OSX/whatever OS etc
without any recompilation/modification.

The same thing cannot be said about C/C++/Pascal apps, because they are compiled into native executable.
You cannot run OSX executables apps on Windows directly, for example. A recompilation is needed.

Because Java apps by default are not compiled into native executable, a major concern arises: decompilation is quite easy. Rolling Eyes
Post 13 Sep 2016, 11:27
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8904
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
but those java look more like source portable, Laughing

maybe this is a great move to push everything into open source, at least there are some sort of transparency there, download the apk, check what its doing?
Post 13 Sep 2016, 15:38
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8904
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
16th September 2016

- if i forgot what i wrote, who is the one who actually wrote those?

- walk up from bed, go to the table, and turn off the alarm, hours later, i woke up and wondering why the alarm doesn't works, checking cctv, i am the one who turn it off, so, who is the one who turn off the alarm?

- DBV death bed visions

- how you know the presented truth is real truth if you couldn't remain skeptical, conscious exactly like this moment?

- truth is information, it is how, when, why, what (etc questions words) you deliver them that actually cause evil or goodness

- people / entities could invest lots of energies, time etc to convince you about something, but why they want to convince you?

- assume human is a kinda entity that perform the following : create / destroy / accept / reject / remember / forget ideas

- when you try to convince people, or doing something etc in the [hope] someone convinced, hope essentially means "lack of power to decide the output"

- if all is atoms interacting with each others, cause and effect, why people want to introduce the concept "hope"? because hope doesn't change anything at all, it just a twisted belief to convince you, perhaps like do nothing and anticipating changes?

- more later,
Post 15 Sep 2016, 20:06
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- if i forgot what i wrote, who is the one who actually wrote those?
You did. A fact is a fact. It does not matter whether you remember it or not.
sleepsleep wrote:
but why they want to convince you?
Different people have different agendas.

Wink
Post 16 Sep 2016, 04:39
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8904
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
- if i forgot what i wrote, who is the one who actually wrote those?
You did. A fact is a fact. It does not matter whether you remember it or not.
sleepsleep wrote:
but why they want to convince you?
Different people have different agendas.

Wink


i am having some doubt on that fact, Rolling Eyes
i think the main issue is, the driver explicitly deny the actions of body vessels, eg, in the alarm clock case,

memory is a strange thing, how would we ever know, our memory is not hijacked to rendered us to perform certain actions or cover matrix bugs and complete stories board? eg, like the story about wallet in my past threads,

eg, you try to find an object, then based on all your memory, you know for sure this object was stored in this area, never in other area,

after a while, maybe a few minutes, hours or days,

you recollect a patch that tell you this object is not in that area but in another area which you shifted recently etc,

now which memories are real? Shocked
Post 16 Sep 2016, 05:32
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17287
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
Memories are never "real". They are processed and modified to fit our world view. They also change over time and get merged with other memories. They get lost. They get created from nothing. Your brain - everyone's brain - does this. If you expect something else then you will be disappointed.
Post 16 Sep 2016, 05:55
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
revolution wrote:
Memories are never "real".
Memories not only are real but also can be seen. Refer to:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146271/How-memories-REALLY-Scientists-neurons-change-real-time-events-recorded-brain.html

Wink


Last edited by YONG on 16 Sep 2016, 09:58; edited 1 time in total
Post 16 Sep 2016, 08:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17287
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
The memory of an event is not the event itself. By necessity it is something else. It can never be real because if it was real it would be the event and not a memory of the event.
Post 16 Sep 2016, 08:22
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8904
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
let us define real first,
revolution's web wrote:
adjective
1. actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed.
2. (of a substance or thing) not imitation or artificial; genuine.

my definition,
- real is based on perception,

- because what is real / unreal is a collective judgement human reached through their beliefs,

- eg, a person who heard noises, hallucinate, all those audios are real to him/her, but this "event" somehow just happened to him/her, due to his body vessels malfunction, evolve or devolve,

let us define memory then,
revolution's web wrote:
noun
1. the faculty by which the mind stores and remembers information.
2. something remembered from the past; a recollection

my definition,
- memory is whatever saved information our input sensors delivered to brain

- memory include also hijacked signals that delivered to brain

revolution wrote:
They get created from nothing. Your brain - everyone's brain - does this.

i agree too, because whatever that happening in dreams, maybe some sort of optimization or defragment process, hijack sensors and delivered signals to process.

revolution wrote:
The memory of an event is not the event itself.

agree, memory is only what were recorded during an event from a tiny particular viewpoint

Idea i just discovered, real is a perception, let say animals, birds using their sensors to experienced earth or etc, what we experienced might be something totally unreal to them.

- memory are jpeg, png, gif, mpg, avi, differ on how exact it was recorded, from that tiny particular viewpoint,

- the whole thing i sense now, in front of my monitor, are just whatever that sent into my brain, eg the illusion dots, those 12 dots are there, but i could only see 2 at a time,
Post 16 Sep 2016, 21:00
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8904
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i am not sure whether anyone of you experienced this before,

it was like you entered a realm, then suddenly, all memories are like hijacked and installed with all kind of memories to render you into submission, null questions in your mind, because all are answered by those newly installed memories. (or it was a short-cut trick to convince you all questions are answered without providing any answers)

i suppose this is the state during near death,

my stand is, if i am skeptical now, and somehow i am not skeptical later, then the i later is not the i now,

by selectively dropping information bits into i, i could become not skeptical later,

from my self wrote:
- truth is information, it is how, when, why, what (etc questions words) you deliver them that actually cause evil or goodness

- people / entities could invest lots of energies, time etc to convince you about something, but why they want to convince you?
Post 16 Sep 2016, 21:17
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8904
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
from my self wrote:
- assume human is a kinda entity that perform the following : create / destroy / accept / reject / remember / forget ideas


assume these are human / conscious nature,

does asking human into submission of ideas / group of ideas by issue stop asking and follow only actually defy the nature of human / conscious itself?

maybe to live consciously is to live in the state of supplying reasonable reason to / that cause changes?

changes equal whatever that in next now,
Post 17 Sep 2016, 14:07
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8904
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
18th September 2016

- how many years we took to realize some serious concepts, maybe 20 years and more,

- to have knowledge on different fields, it took years, not instant,

- we could conclude we need lots of changes in order to reap the results, not instant,

- memories don't mean understanding, processing & reflection causes understanding,

- realization must beyond death unless one suppose consciousness end and terminated together with body vessel,

- we could only grabbing information from nature and assume how stuffs should properly function by mimicking how nature works,
Post 18 Sep 2016, 14:12
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- how many years we took to realize some serious concepts, maybe 20 years and more,
It takes a boy 30 years to become a man, and a further 10 years to fully understand the meaning of life.

三十而立。四十而不惑。

Wink
Post 19 Sep 2016, 03:23
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17287
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
YONG wrote:
It takes a boy 30 years to become a man ...
How does that compare for a girl/woman?
YONG wrote:
... and a further 10 years to fully understand the meaning of life.

三十而立。四十而不惑。
I question that anyone, anywhere, at any time, has ever has managed to "fully understand the meaning of life". Are you sure it only takes a maximum of 40 years to get there? There are people in this world that are older than 40. Ask them if they "fully understand the meaning of life" and if they say yes then I suggest that they are either mistaken or lying.
Post 19 Sep 2016, 05:01
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
revolution wrote:
The memory of an event is not the event itself. By necessity it is something else. It can never be real because if it was real it would be the event and not a memory of the event.
After finishing the needed modifications of a software package installed in a client's office, revolution attempted to demonstrate to the client the updates made.

revolution: See, after entering this and that, the software correctly updates the database. The earlier bug has been fixed.

client: Wait a minute. How can we know for sure that what you just showed us is real?

revolution: What do you mean?

client: It takes time for the brain to process and interpret the visual signals. By the time an image is formed, a short spell has already elapsed. What we actually see is just the MEMORY of an event. Since, according to a wise forum member, the memory of an event is not the event, it can never be real. So, how can we tell what you just showed us is real?

revolution: Hmm ...

Wink
Post 19 Sep 2016, 05:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
revolution wrote:
YONG wrote:
It takes a boy 30 years to become a man ...
How does that compare for a girl/woman?
YONG wrote:
... and a further 10 years to fully understand the meaning of life.

三十而立。四十而不惑。
I question that anyone, anywhere, at any time, has ever has managed to "fully understand the meaning of life". Are you sure it only takes a maximum of 40 years to get there? There are people in this world that are older than 40. Ask them if they "fully understand the meaning of life" and if they say yes then I suggest that they are either mistaken or lying.
I was trying to answer sleepsleep's question. Given that he does know the Chinese language, he can easily grasp the meaning of the stated Chinese idiom.

Just like "the reasonable MAN" concept in law, the idiom is meant for men only. I am sorry for that.

Wink
Post 19 Sep 2016, 05:39
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17287
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
YONG wrote:
After finishing the needed modifications of a software package installed in a client's office, revolution attempted to demonstrate to the client the updates made.

revolution: See, after entering this and that, the software correctly updates the database. The earlier bug has been fixed.

client: Wait a minute. How can we know for sure that what you just showed us is real?

revolution: What do you mean?

client: It takes time for the brain to process and interpret the visual signals. By the time an image is formed, a short spell has already elapsed. What we actually see is just the MEMORY of an event. Since, according to a wise forum member, the memory of an event is not the event, it can never be real. So, how can we tell what you just showed us is real?

revolution: Hmm ...
Yes. So? The client will have to evaluate the situation themselves. There are certain things we have to accept in our lives in order to function. If the client refuses to accept the evidence that they are perceiving then I can't help them, and they are just being difficult for no good reason.
Note that at no time in your constructed conversation did I say anything was real so there is no contradiction.
YONG wrote:
I was trying to answer sleepsleep's question. Given that he does know the Chinese language, he can easily grasp the meaning of the stated Chinese idiom.
Just because it is a Chinese idiom doesn't make it correct. Why would you answer to sleepsleep with something you don't believe is true?
Post 19 Sep 2016, 06:07
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
revolution wrote:
There are certain things we have to accept in our lives in order to function.
Thank you very much for falling into the trap. Yeah, the constructed conversation was a bait.

Given that you yourself cannot say for sure what you perceive is real, how can you show that the prerequisite in your argument is real, or true?

At the end of the day, your logic just crumples. Twisted Evil

Wink
Post 19 Sep 2016, 07:48
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
revolution wrote:
Just because it is a Chinese idiom doesn't make it correct. Why would you answer to sleepsleep with something you don't believe is true?
How did you know that? Rolling Eyes

Idioms or adages like this are regarded as words of wisdom. While there will always be exceptions, these old sayings are generally true and are meaningful to youngsters like sleepsleep.

Wink
Post 19 Sep 2016, 07:55
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar. Also on YouTube, Twitter.

Website powered by rwasa.