flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 251, 252, 253  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
agree,
everything should be sandboxed, run inside virtual compartment,

http://crashchrome.com/
http://crashfirefox.com/

try above websites to force off on your pc.
Post 30 Aug 2016, 14:47
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Fuck the Banks, I'll Build My Own Damn House
or
How I Learned To Stop Worrying, and Build a Custom Camper Van
http://syntheti.cc/van-build/
*warning, heavy images inside, make sure you got big bandwidth

salute!!!!

I actually think about doing the same, my mind keeps on revisit this idea, buy a van, travel the whole malaysia, we all only got one life.

Quote:

My Sister

Around this same time, my older sister was going through her own self-actualization.

Her solution: Sell/give/toss everything, buy an RV, and travel the United States, with her husband and children.

"For those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don't understand, no explanation is possible."

I thought the idea was genius. Not for me, I said, but genius.

With the impending New Year existential crisis, and the seed of minimalism and travelling planted by my sister, I began to explore the idea a little more seriously.

totally agree
"For those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don't understand, no explanation is possible."
Post 01 Sep 2016, 18:32
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
Back in my school days, a Math teacher once said, "If you know how to tackle the problem, it is very easy; if you don't, it is very difficult." Laughing

Wink
Post 02 Sep 2016, 04:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
I actually think about doing the same, my mind keeps on revisit this idea, buy a van, travel the whole malaysia, we all only got one life.
That may work in your country. But in HK, one needs a permanent address to get things done. For example, you need to provide an address (and relevant proof) to open a bank account.

Wink
Post 02 Sep 2016, 04:34
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
Back in my school days, a Math teacher once said, "If you know how to tackle the problem, it is very easy; if you don't, it is very difficult." Laughing

Wink

ironically Laughing Laughing

i am very sure bank doesn't bother to validify your submitted address
Post 02 Sep 2016, 12:10
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
bank doesn't bother to validify your submitted address
True. Yet, it is a criminal offence to knowingly provide false information. I am no saint, but I am not going to break the law on purpose.

Wink
Post 02 Sep 2016, 12:20
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i see, criminal offence,

not sure how serious it could be, maybe try fill 0 to 9 or 6, 3 to 8, might become some sort of excuses. Laughing
Post 02 Sep 2016, 12:29
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
03th September 2016

- met with some aliens in dream, i think this is the first time i got such dream,

- reptilian aliens,

- there got a small device which look like triangle guitar pick which could let you experience like entering matrix for possible output,

- does conscious rendering its own output?
Post 02 Sep 2016, 18:25
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- met with some aliens in dream, i think this is the first time i got such dream,

- reptilian aliens,
Bro, you may have been kidnapped and abused by aliens while you were dreaming. Try to squeeze your genitalia as hard as you can. If you don't feel any pain, you may have been altered by them ...

Wink
Post 03 Sep 2016, 02:10
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
03rd September 2016

- let me give you a scenario here,

- and you try pondering methods, how the next moment of you going to transfer information back to the current moment,

- is it possible, i think it is possible,

- allow me to elaborate a bit,

- eg. your smartphone will beep or etc sound when a message is delivered to you

- let us use a time frame of 10 minutes from now

- whether you will received a message or not is a fact that gonna be decided 10 minutes later, but there is only one output, your heard beep or no beep

- assume in a non-modified position, like in meditation or etc posture, in a relax way, you stay in tact,

- the next moment will come, from now to the next 10 minutes, how is that you are going to inform the current moment now, you heard a beep?

- you may try to focus your energy on certain body part, finger, leg, head, arm, etc

- you may try trigger a tiny bit of movement on your body parts

- you may try imagine a story board and send it to current moment as a dream (which i received and i gonna test the result later tonight)

- you may try to observe your conscious for any kind of information delivered, assume those are automatic delivered base on intention

- so how to communicate from the next moment to this moment?
Post 03 Sep 2016, 11:16
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
04th September 2016

- for the third days straight, i notice the clock is 11:11, not sure what is happening,

- regarding yesterday experiment, i learn something, the numbers show up in late evening 4 digit forecast game,

- i interpreted it wrongly, very near, the result match with my reasoning after that, it seems, you should never expect dream to deliver DIRECT 4 numbers to you, it doesn't works this way

- you must interpret the numbers,

- but you must interpret in a sense, there will be hidden numbers generated by those numbers unless they are core number, means the first and second digit, most probably,

- the first number might be number you expect in dream at first

- if dream is about paying some amount of money, the main number is the balance after you paid,
Post 04 Sep 2016, 03:40
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
- i interpreted it wrongly, very near, the result match with my reasoning after that, it seems, you should never expect dream to deliver DIRECT 4 numbers to you, it doesn't works this way
Yeah, it doesn't work in any way actually.
sleepsleep wrote:
- you must interpret the numbers,
Then when they don't win you blame yourself for the wrong interpretation? And if they do win then you say you are a genius? I would suggest that in the long term each set of four numbers that you "interpret" will come up once every 10,000 times on average.
sleepsleep wrote:
- but you must interpret in a sense, there will be hidden numbers generated by those numbers unless they are core number, means the first and second digit, most probably,

- the first number might be number you expect in dream at first

- if dream is about paying some amount of money, the main number is the balance after you paid,
Numerology at its finest. Razz
Post 04 Sep 2016, 03:47
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i notice the clock is 11:11 ...

- i interpreted it wrongly ...

- you must interpret the numbers ...

- but you must interpret in a sense ...
Bro, I suggest you watch this movie:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11-11-11_(film)

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48GZxq6RO-c

Wink
Post 04 Sep 2016, 06:05
YONG

YONG
Watch this movie as well:

The Number 23 (2007)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Number_23

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUTlOC4mVQ8

Wink
Post 04 Sep 2016, 06:13
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
04th September 2016

- am i accustomed and accepting whatever events that occurred around me?

- or should i stop question or query everything that i already accepted?

- human is machine, no doubt,

- we think we got conscious, but we can't explain it in any way,

- but i think, human is programmed by beliefs

- our code are ideas for us to believe, and we integrate the code through believing them,

- what the difference the you in this moment, compare to the you after you finished reading this sentence?

- what the chances every numbers that you have heard today is random events?

- you could view these events random, or they were designed specially for you,

- even the karma concept demanded you to accept the reason you got this shit is because you somehow cause or create this shit some previous moment before you

- what we choose to believe or hold is very important, a serious business, but if you view it in the mind of code, it would be likes the following

var a = {2,5,6,7,9}
var b = {4,5,8,10,12}

- we are variable, sum and group of what we believe

- are we allow to choose what number to get bind into our array? or because you got 2, so you will have 9 in a probability of 90%, only 10% have 2 and don't have 9.

- what makes array powerful? i think it is understand what inside your array, aware of what inside your array

- i think of an interesting feature, a masked variable, because like human, you can't see whatever shits he got, but it is there, but how to bring this masked concept into array?

- can you do foreach with human beliefs?
Post 04 Sep 2016, 13:10
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- we think we got conscious, but we can't explain it in any way,
Refer to the following link:

http://www.humancondition.com/freedom-expanded-book1-how-and-when-humans-became-conscious/

Wink
Post 05 Sep 2016, 02:22
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
quite a long one, no worry, i bookmarked it and will revisit in short future, thanks YONG.
Post 05 Sep 2016, 13:54
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
06th September 2016

- the whole android development is a mess, in fact, a big pile of shit,

- the android api, plus the java and somehow they get married, and have lots of children,

- damn ugly, https://developer.android.com/training/contacts-provider/retrieve-names.html

- <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_CONTACTS" /> so you allow to read contacts,

- user will touch accept without bothering what hell packed inside that apk

Code:
public class ContactsFragment extends Fragment implements
   LoaderManager.LoaderCallbacks<Cursor> {

almost like shit and fugly
Post 06 Sep 2016, 14:05
Walter

Walter
Quote:
user will touch accept without bothering what hell packed inside that apk

Some time ago there was concern about Flashlight apps.

Probably applies to most any apps that we allow permissions for.

But I guess a light that I use to find my keys with might really need access to my contacts. Mad
Post 07 Sep 2016, 01:13
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
"Free" things cost the most.
Post 07 Sep 2016, 01:34

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 251, 252, 253  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: