flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
SHA1
dd7e1b4e9ad3a79e415bcc4603a7062dfd5d2fc8

i got dream from jigong, and he asked me to buy 4 digit lottery, numbers inside sha above,
drawing date is tomorrow, lets see

http://chinese-gods-of-wealth.blogspot.com/2012/03/crazy-god-of-wealth-ji-gong.html

will travel to hang zhou famous jigong temple if tomorrow i won the 4 digits lottery

http://www.mildchina.com/hangzhou-attractions/hangzhou-lingyin-temple.html

btw, jigong asks me to donate 4 thousand if i win and don't reveal the numbers he gave to others. Very Happy
Post 15 Jul 2016, 07:37
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
... if tomorrow i won the 4 digits lottery
Fingers crossed. Good luck!

Wink
Post 15 Jul 2016, 08:22
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Hehe, wow that Ji Gong person can't lose. Just give out some random numbers to people. When/if they win then its payday, else lose nothing. And if enough people ask and each gets a different set of numbers then there is one guaranteed winner and 9999 guaranteed losers.

Edit: Actually this is risk shifting. sleepsleep takes all the risk with the initial purchase and Ji Gong takes no risk whatsoever but stands to gain if things work out well.

Edit²: And since usually only winners will post about the success and losers are often too embarrassed to say anything, then Ji Gong looks like a hero with such a "huge success/failure ratio".
Post 15 Jul 2016, 08:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
well,
i don't think anyone could dream jigong so easily, most of my friends hardly dream, not about jigong dream, but other dreams, no dream, they just sleep then wake up,

i considered my self special, in the sense, i dream during my sleep, almost every time, experience oob, all those dream content and etc

to edit 1, if you view from different perspective, there is no risk, after all, there is nothing we could take away from earth once our call beeps, we gain nothing, and lose nothing, or in another way, when we lose something, we gain another thing,

to edit 2, maybe, idk, if someone give me something i desire or need, i say thank you, he/she/it doesn't owe me anything, they just give based on their own personal intention/desire/agenda or etc which i don't think i could ever know,
Post 15 Jul 2016, 13:20
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
if you view from different perspective, there is no risk, after all, there is nothing we could take away from earth once our call beeps, we gain nothing, and lose nothing
That is true if we concern only ourselves. However, if we take into account the feelings/well-beings of the others, that will be a completely different story.

Our action (or inaction, in certain cases) could inflict pain/harm or bring joy/happiness to the others. There is risk in every move.

Wink
Post 16 Jul 2016, 05:16
YONG

YONG
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
Did you win the lottery? Rolling Eyes

Wink
Post 16 Jul 2016, 05:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:

Wink

nope, Laughing
well, i would tell him something if later he appeared in my dream,
Post 16 Jul 2016, 11:44
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
YONG wrote:
nope, Laughing
Don't worry and keep trying. You have my spiritual support. Wink
Post 17 Jul 2016, 02:37
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
nah, i rarely bet, only when those dream gave me some hints, and i only bet it once,

my reason is like this,

if the so called "powerfull bla bla bla entities, spirits, god, or etc who exists" give me wealth, and more wealth,

they know i will donate them to needers or fund group that provide solutions to solve world issues,

and if those entities keep on fueling wealth to bad guys, and expect the world to change into positive, what i could say, only f*** you or f*** them all,

or if those entities think, one must beg like beggar for wealth, then i say f*** u too

now, how to get more wealth, from my observation

1. illegal trade, drugs, skipped tax import goods, etc

2. bribery, connection to the lord of rings, government business, contracts, insider info, monopoly etc,

3. lottery, number forecast game, shares trading, gambling

4. bank robbery, take by force, by cheat, by trick other people possessions,

5. work like hell, slaves, almost like beggar,

the whole situation, bad guys keep on getting more and more monies, more powers, more control, more violence, more radical,
Post 17 Jul 2016, 05:57
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
found a review website for those who wish to earn some extra cash staying at home for whatever reasons,

http://reviewopedia.com/workathome/

i am trying to get a job/task at home with my underwear, hopefully,

idk what kind of jobs, trades, etc available, but i guess i want to spend my few months time to explore what is available
Post 17 Jul 2016, 17:58
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
ok, my first online job is to solve captcha

http://www.2captcha.com

so far, been solving 56 and 0.01623 USD,
if this really could help people earn some income, will recommend others to try then

This session: 0.02888 USD. CAPTCHAs entered: 98.

definitely not easy,

my referral link,
https://2captcha.com/?from=2022725
Post 17 Jul 2016, 19:22
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Those "jobs" to solve captchas are usually spam engines (or other annoying robots) using humans to bypass the difficult part. sleepsleep please don't be part of the problem by solving the captchas, find something that has actual meaning for people.
Post 17 Jul 2016, 23:37
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
so far, been solving 56 and 0.01623 USD,
if this really could help people earn some income, will recommend others to try then

This session: 0.02888 USD. CAPTCHAs entered: 98.
sleepsleep, don't waste your time on things like that.

Take a look at this article written by a wise forum member quite some time ago.

Jobs like selling photos online, answering questionnaires, solving CAPTCHAs, so on and so forth, would NOT earn you any REAL income.

Wink
Post 18 Jul 2016, 01:25
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i see how captchas help in machine learning, Laughing
revolution wrote:
sleepsleep please don't be part of the problem by solving the captchas, find something that has actual meaning for people.

ok, i try my best to find something that could bring meaning,

YONG wrote:
Jobs like selling photos online, answering questionnaires, solving CAPTCHAs, so on and so forth, would NOT earn you any REAL income.

agree, i want to test, and if i know more, i will roll out my own platform to solve captcha and give more pay to solver, or machine tutor,
Post 18 Jul 2016, 06:29
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
they said, antivirus companies wrote their own viruses,
a manufactured problem is a controlled problem, and probably more easier to solve? at least a direction for the problem to evolve,

just my random thought.
Post 18 Jul 2016, 06:30
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
they said, antivirus companies wrote their own viruses,
a manufactured problem is a controlled problem, and probably more easier to solve? at least a direction for the problem to evolve
I don't think they would do so. But they might, secretly and indirectly, hire freelance hackers to do the job. Then, they would know the virus inside out, and they would never get blamed for the outbreak.

Wink
Post 18 Jul 2016, 07:52
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
it seems to be whole lot of worms,
i will try withdraw my hard earned USD 0.38 to bitcoin wallet first

google recaptcha 2 would probably shows up 1 in 50

most shows up is, street name, house or business number

popular word would be RUE

businesses which want to spam Stop Child Labour, Stop Smoking, forum
Post 18 Jul 2016, 19:19
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
Quote:

Those "jobs" to solve captchas are usually spam engines (or other annoying robots) using humans to bypass the difficult part. sleepsleep please don't be part of the problem by solving the captchas, find something that has actual meaning for people.

While I understand that most of the captchas available on such sites are intended for possible "malicious" use, it can be used for helping completing other tasks that are completely unrelated to bypass "anti spam bot".

It depends on how you use it, just like everything in life. Those captcha jobs are mostly popular in devastated countries, such as Venezuela, Russia, Bangladesh, and other countries from Latin America and Africa.

Maybe you could offer them a better job then, if you don't like.
Post 18 Jul 2016, 19:50
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
19th July 2016

- i start working as a captcha worker yesterday, it seems nice, maybe human like repeating work with little bit variations? idk

- USD 0.40 cents, not easy i say, but if for whatever reasons you must stay at home, this income could at least help a little bit here and there,

- 2 days for 0.4 equal 30 days = USD 6 which is around RM 24 in my country money,

- you need RM 10 for minimum spending, breakfast, lunch and dinner a day here, Laughing around USD 3.00

- it would be nice if you could earn USD 3 daily by solving captcha, maybe for 3 hours?

- most of the sites are asking you to purchase something, or "invest" to earn more "later", most are scam and they have no shame to cheat you straight in your face,

- it humbles me in a way, how hard people earn USD 0.01 cent in 2 hours

- but people always ignore the fact, those crooks create monies out of thin air, a few millions, billions, daily

- it just simply impossible in maths and logic to pay all loan interest, all monies will return back to bank, this is an impossible game to win from the start

- there always people / businesses to bankrupt, become slaves, force to work dirty jobs, kill people, violence, slave,

- such systems were created by crooks, and they made them legal in all kinds of way, untouchable
Post 18 Jul 2016, 21:27
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i will try withdraw my hard earned USD 0.38 to bitcoin wallet first
You can't. I believe the minimum withdrawal amount is USD 0.5!

Even worse, when you actually do the withdrawal via one of the online channels, you will have to pay a certain percentage as the transaction fee.

And the worst is yet to come. You might need to pay tax for your earnings.

Wink
Post 19 Jul 2016, 03:35

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: