flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- do we really die if we don't eat food?
Assuming that you also have no intake of water, I guess you will die of thirst first. Wink
Post 19 Jun 2016, 03:17
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
We can live for:
3 weeks without food.
3 days without water.
3 minutes without oxygen.
3 seconds without hope.

The figures are not actually correct, but they are good to within an order of magnitude. And it looks nicer when they are all the same number.
Post 19 Jun 2016, 03:33
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
revolution wrote:
We can live for:
3 weeks without food.
3 days without water.
3 minutes without oxygen.
Really? A wise forum member once told me that he/she survived lack of food, water and oxygen for six months:

http://board.flatassembler.net/topic.php?p=122141#122141

Rolling Eyes
Post 19 Jun 2016, 03:48
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
YONG wrote:
A wise forum member once told me that he/she survived lack of food, water and oxygen for six months:

http://board.flatassembler.net/topic.php?p=122141#122141
I am not sure about the wise part, but perhaps that poster was exaggerating? Or maybe that poster is not human Shocked? Or, umm, maybe the total of six months was divided into many short periods lasting no more than two minutes and fifty nine seconds at a time. The lack of the word "contiguous" is a dead give-away. Razz
Post 19 Jun 2016, 04:12
YONG

YONG
revolution wrote:
The lack of the word "contiguous" is a dead give-away.
I will pay attention to such a qualification (or the lack of it) in the future. Thanks for your advice. Wink
Post 19 Jun 2016, 05:21
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
24th June 2016

- i dream about 5 aircrafts crashed, there might be serious efforts by "blank" to further crash stock markets worldwide

- BREXIT, i foresee fast recovery, especially in currency rate,

- one of the opportunity to enter stock market, buy low sell high
Post 24 Jun 2016, 14:13
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- BREXIT, i foresee fast recovery, especially in currency rate,
Could you foresee the draw results of the coming lottery? Rolling Eyes

Just pick six numbers from 1 to 49 in your dream. When you are awake, pm me the results.

Thanks!

Wink
Post 25 Jun 2016, 07:52
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
28th June 2016

- i wish i could foresee the drawing results, too bad, it just a feeling, a hope, a imagination of possible reality, i hope the cat is still living when i open the box, something like that

- here the numbers, 3 is nice, 7 is everybody choice, 23 always a good pick, 29 also a cool one, 42 is the answer to everything, 48 the only even number chosen.

- instead of hoping the cat is still living, why not question, why we put the cat inside the box?

- so i put the cat inside the box in order to guess if the cat is still living when i open the box?

- changes create more changes, maybe it is human inner desire to experience changes, to ride roller coaster, face challenges, complete mission impossible, or etc

- even thoughts, beliefs systems, body skin, etc are changing, maybe this is how natural works?

- good / bad only exist after you choose a perspective,

- i think "caring" is a powerful idea, because one stop bullying when they are "caring"

- caring is spreading, giving (not forcing) kindness,

- caring is through understanding, and require bravery to give

- world can be a really nice place, but we know, aware, we can't deny, there are human, groups, countries, who want to force, enforce their "conclusion" into others, which they believe is the only way, the best way, to proceed,

- is forcing always a wrong method? idk

- forcing equal i have no time to explain to you, i don't want to explain to you, i don't want to enlight you, you not worth my time, shut up and follow,

- just copy this and paste, the compile, and go figure out yourself,

- yah, nobody care if you could understand or not, go figure out yourself,

- do animals facing such issue? is a cat / dog using some 10 hours to ponder or figure out something?
Post 27 Jun 2016, 21:13
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- here the numbers, 3 is nice, 7 is everybody choice, 23 always a good pick, 29 also a cool one, 42 is the answer to everything, 48 the only even number chosen.
Haha ... thanks! Your selection actually included three of my favorite numbers. Wink
Post 28 Jun 2016, 03:33
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
my recommendation,

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
http://animedao.me/anime/magi-the-labyrinth-of-magic/
Quote:

In a fantastic middle-age world where slavery is very common, there are mysterious tall towers named "Dungeon" which mysteriously appeared out of nowhere fourteen years before the story line. Someone who conquers a Dungeon becomes very powerful and wealthy. Our hero Ali Baba is a teenager who works for merchants to support himself. He dreams for conquering a lot of Dungeons and becoming a very rich person. One day, he comes across with a strange young boy named Aladdin who carries a mystical flute with supernatural powers in it. Ali Baba and Aladdin agree to travel their first Dungeon together.

Magi: The Kingdom of Magic
http://animedao.me/anime/magi-the-kingdom-of-magic/
Quote:

Aladdin, Alibaba, and Morgiana's adventures continue in the magical Kingdom of Magnostadt, a country ruled by magicians, and the Reim Empire, which is protected by the Magi Scheherazade.
Post 30 Jun 2016, 17:13
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
1st July 2016

- i been thinking, the core reason why people choose to take advantage on weaker / lesser people,

- the reason for bully mindset,

- because what they seek is to feel good, feel best and feel like god,

- as if you could take short-cut, perform something without bearing responsibilities, without paying,

- is like baking a cake in 1 second,

- the core issue might be, human want to feel smart, smart in the sense, using minimum or beyond minimum time to get qualities like professionals,

- bully others give you a sense of higher level, a illusion-ed differentiation between master and slave,

- and the reason why one seek the feeling of master most probably because he aware and feels like slave,

- god only seek to be god because it feels the lack of god qualities,

- compassion is a good quality, but should there be a limit for compassion?

- because people who bully others always believe they could get off free with their actions,

- are we bullying others right now? absolutely yes,

- from the products we own, food, etc, what we consumed, most probably came from the results of bullying others.

- aware about these whole scenarios help, because only mental education like this could create a generation who is highly compassion, tolerate, and seeking understanding.

- why you must suffer?

- what actually cause you suffer?

- why the cat or dog doesn't lock their house?

- i use to play with kittens using my legs, when i was having my dinner,

- imagine what would happened if those kittens are human babies?

- what makes human different from animals? can orang utan slaughtered me for food, human chop?
Post 01 Jul 2016, 13:15
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
4th July 2016

- how would you feel if your cat or dog know how to do addition? 5+2?

- but why you don't feel so great when you knew 5+2 equal 7? you know multiplication, division, subtraction

- assume you are smarter than all the animals, insects on earth combined, but you still feel life is shit,

- does knowing more, god like knowledge make you more positive human?

- or all knowledge already discovered, we just re-discover them?

- or this whole knowledge thing is combination of something, nothing new, we just re-discover them

- the conscious keep on looping

- we try to find and keep values by purchasing something using our hard earned monies

- but everyone will road the same highway in the end,

- how exactly 1 million enrich your life?

- how exactly 10 million, 100 million, 1 billion going to enrich your life?

- how is traveling to every spots on earth enrich your life?

- how is risking your life and perform extreme sports enrich your life?

- what attitudes, what kind of awareness, what kind of you, to enrich your life?

- so, you met with an alien, or god, he gave you a iphone from year 3000, os from year 3000, or just anything from year 3000, how is it going to enrich your life?

- or you met with an alien, or god, he gave you any predictions you could request, 100% accurate, you could get result of anything, but how is it going to enrich your life?

- ultimately, what human want?
Post 04 Jul 2016, 06:21
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
Buy a couple of apartments, and save the rest of the money for the monthly management fees, routine maintenance fees, rates and government rents, etc.

If you have the slightest idea of the poor living conditions here in HK, you will definitely understand my choice.

Wink
Post 04 Jul 2016, 07:42
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
ultimately, what human want?
I can't say for other people. But for me, I would like to be the SOLE controller of time.

Wink
Post 04 Jul 2016, 07:46
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
Buy a couple of apartments, and save the rest of the money for the monthly management fees, routine maintenance fees, rates and government rents, etc.

If you have the slightest idea of the poor living conditions here in HK, you will definitely understand my choice.

Wink

haven't been to hong kong, not sure how the living conditions there,
tvb series showing everything seems nice,

properties investment always a good choice,

YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
ultimately, what human want?
I can't say for other people. But for me, I would like to be the SOLE controller of time.

Wink

time doesn't exists Laughing

you could turn back the clock as you wishes, but changes persist,
Post 04 Jul 2016, 09:32
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
- any physical objects will leave us certainly after our times up, so not much desire for me to obtain more than basic stuffs in order to support this life,

- tomorrow is based on luck,

- clothes, food, accommodation, transport vehicle, 衣,食,住,行

- i will use all "time" to ponder, reason, wonder about my own consciousness,

- this world is totally fucked up, there are still hopes, but we must align ourselves to them, become a greater force to change, solve and affect those negative values

nice links to read

http://blog.ycombinator.com/new-cities
Quote:

We want to study building new, better cities.

The world is full of people who aren’t realizing their potential in large part because their cities don't provide the opportunities and living conditions necessary for success. A high leverage way to improve our world is to unleash this massive potential by making better cities.

https://blog.ycombinator.com/basic-income
Quote:

We’re going to try something new—our first Request For Research.
We’d like to fund a study on basic income—i.e., giving people enough money to live on with no strings attached. I’ve been intrigued by the idea for a while, and although there’s been a lot of discussion, there’s fairly little data about how it would work.

It’s true that we have systems in place to give people resources, but the bureaucracy and qualification requirements make it a very imperfect approximation of what most people mean when talking about a basic income. We have some examples of something close to a basic income in other countries, but we’d like to see how it would work in the US.
Post 04 Jul 2016, 09:56
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
haven't been to hong kong, not sure how the living conditions there,
tvb series showing everything seems nice,
Here are a couple of articles by CNN:

http://travel.cnn.com/hong-kong/visit/rooftop-housing-740690/

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/12/world/asia/hong-kong-rooftop-slums/

Trust only 10% of those TV dramas. The other 90% are creative contents.

Wink
Post 04 Jul 2016, 10:21
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
time doesn't exists Laughing

you could turn back the clock as you wishes, but changes persist,
Time is unity. It gives legitimacy to existence.

Refer to:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation#Experimental_confirmation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ives%E2%80%93Stilwell_experiment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation_of_moving_particles

Wink
Post 04 Jul 2016, 10:27
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- how would you feel if your cat or dog know how to do addition? 5+2?
I don't think it is any big deal. Do you know "TV remote control for dogs" will be available pretty soon?

Refer to:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/new-tv-remote-control-dogs-8334517

Wink
Post 04 Jul 2016, 12:37
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
cool, remote control for dogs,

- i could only understand time as a concept to measure changes, need bigger brain to understand if time really exists.

- i probably suggest the clock was influence by "something"

- when a device that measures time runs slower, does it means "time concept" runs slower? idk

- i suggest entering stock market after deutsche bank collapsed, will trigger a financial tsunami soon, if you check those stocks chart, most bluechips recovered to 50% before price after half year.

- or they will start world war 3 for diversion

- i know hong kong houses always expensive, limited land probably, i hope and wish you good luck there,

- i want to see this life, beyond monies, beyond material possessing, i know it is hard, suffering is everywhere, and nobody bother if another stranger person living or dead,

- there is not much love available, well, places that provide pseudo love will tend to psycho you into their cult, believing something, heaven and hell, and lots more.

- i don't think i want and i could change anything, i just hope i could just die on moon, mars, or non-earth location.
Post 04 Jul 2016, 14:05

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: