flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
8th April 2016

- very fast, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november, december,

- i visited ng's condominium, i think somewhere in shanghai, level 7 or 10, somewhere in between i guess, then a small aircraft (the type with 5 or 6 seats) clashes into the master hall,

- shit, luckily the aircraft doesn't explode, i think i scream loudly, shit, so you still fear to die in dream,

- the you in dream don't know it is dream, unless the dream is obe type, it seems like there is no memory storage in dream, you can't recall back your memories on earth but you are put inside a scenario with fixed variables to test how you response,

- life is good as long as you are healthy.

- http://www.livescience.com/52811-spooky-action-is-real.html
Quote:
the notion that two entangled particles separated by long distances can instantly affect each other — has been proven to work in a stunning array of different experimental setups.

magic, how the hell they communicate,
Post 08 Apr 2016, 16:15
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
9th April 2016

- focus

- define:focus (verb)
- 1. (of a person or their eyes) adapt to the prevailing level of light and become able to see clearly.
- 2. pay particular attention to.

- focus is about setting perimeter, a boundary, so you don't let your thoughts go out from there, and quickly return back to core once you aware you are flying out

- focus is about consistently stay inside the boundary
Post 09 Apr 2016, 07:54
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
9th April 2016

- what if, the tests/experiments that in your mind now (that you plan/desire to do/perform to somebody else or matter), if let say you got the power and ability to perform anything and everything is actually the tests/experiments you are facing right now?
Post 09 Apr 2016, 08:08
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
21st April 2016

- we are quite aware about food we eat, but we are more tolerant to what our minds consume, knowledge, ideas, tricks, tips, advertisements, entertainment and so on,

- we always try to view others (same species) with less tolerant, no free food, no help, no support, you should work to have food and etc, but more tolerant with other species, eg, cat, dog, rabbit, etc, will give them free food, water, care, etc,

- is exact understanding achievable by all human? or there are really exists certain knowledge or ideas that only a small group of elite able to understand?

- fear is very much a dominant factor that actually prevent a lot of co-operation, i kill you before you kill me, and etc.

- power, sex, and money,

- ambition, excitement that could bring everybody together and try something cool, landing on moon, space station, wingsuit flying, purchase delivered by drones, holo customer retail, something different and deliver more experiences to previous mundane,
Post 20 Apr 2016, 17:29
badc0de02

badc0de02
- power, drugs, sex, money, and raping
Post 21 Apr 2016, 06:41
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- fear is very much a dominant factor that actually prevent a lot of co-operation
A wise man once said, "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

Wink
Post 21 Apr 2016, 07:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
22th April 2016

- there got to be methods to advance beyond human,

- existence is eternal, cycles is real, how to gain more power to break current circle and jump to another circle,

- why you stop liking toys that you prefer when you are kid, candy, game console, playing games, sports, you feel so happy to have 100, is like you could buy the whole things you like,

- now even 100k feel so little, 1 million is like shit, 10 million? what for?

- you bought a house, renovate it, furniture, you got tesla car, awesome return stocks, nice girlfriend, good wife, so what?

- is like reaching the limit,

- you got drugs, lsd, sex, rock, melodies, heavy metal, speeding, extreme sports, skiing, etc

- what actually are we seeking?

- knowledge? understanding?

- what is it to know everything, to know how things gone in next step,

- i could on moon now, on mars, iss, coffin, bunker, it just the same, different views, smells, gravity, feeling,

- i could control anything and everything, but, i don't understand why i want to control at first,

- but the idea circle exists is because the idea of circle exists before the circle exists,

- so the idea to make control exists is existed

- people want reason, does reason causes more reason?

- i could clone a monkey human, mermaid, human with wings, and so on,

- it still doesn't explain why i exists,

- god is having a bad day, pondering why he exists,

- or god cannot and failed to experience pondering, that is bad,

- you cannot have smallest or biggest number is basically a great proof why god cannot exists,

- 0 is good but 0 is nothing, when you want nothing, you have everything,

- then you start question why you have everything, why everything exists, why have exists,

- you paid this whole package because you want to know why you are here? you got to be kidding,

- this question exists even before you paid this trip,

- the idea of why and etc wh are so profound,

- does cat ponder why mirror work this way?

- does cat wonder why i gave them my food?

- to locate the desire to desire,

- does existence still exists if without desire?

- if desire is changes,

- idk, so what if i know?
Post 21 Apr 2016, 23:29
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- does existence still exists if without desire?
我思故我在
https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%88%91%E6%80%9D%E6%95%85%E6%88%91%E5%9C%A8

Cogito ergo sum
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cogito_ergo_sum

Wink
Post 22 Apr 2016, 02:44
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
- having my dinner, saw on tv how people talk about how good and how saint you are,

- fuck you bastard, you fuck a 9 years old girl because she is easy to trick, fuck you pedophile,

- messenger of god?, fuck you,

- then idiot came with positive excuses, it is normal during that time, several thousand years ago,

- i say, fuck you pedophile, you bastard,

- fuck her after she got her first menstrual, you are just one fucking bastard,

- you fuck girl who is still playing with her dolls, then you are bastard pedophile, no more excuses,

- rapists, bastard, pedophile,

- if this is what your fucking god instructs, your god must be put in hell burn forever,
Post 22 Apr 2016, 11:12
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
23th April 2015

- the act of killing is always because of fear,

- now i see why this fearful god drown everybody under water,

- you see genetically modified human embryos,

- the whole reason of terminating something is most usually, fear of it, unknown growth potential, uncharted territory, unsecured feeling, and etc that pointing back to fear,

- excuses always kick in, humanity, for the better of everybody, to prevent such and such, to reset to default, we start again, we just need reason to kill in order to justify the act,

- hatred, revenge, always point back to the fear of accepting the inability to do something during that particular moment,

- what you do with snake, centipede, bees that enter your house? your office or work place?

- now i see why human die,

- because matrix is so fucking afraid of you and your growth potential,

- why they butchering all those animals?

- bully, this is one fucking growth potential,

- he will pee in his pant if you command him to take down the cow bare hand,

- then i saw the reason why make things harder and complicated, Very Happy
Post 22 Apr 2016, 17:01
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
23th April 2015

- mirror, somehow this object ring in my mind repeatedly, it is very important i guess,

- i could only remember i understood about this mirror, but i couldn't remember what i understood about this mirror thingy,

- i think i got it,

- quantum world,

- the existence - mirror of ourselves,

- the conscious you and me, a tiny bit of quantum that wrapped inside this flesh,

- our another half, or idk, maybe infinity split, the speed in splitting, x generation view y generation,
Post 22 Apr 2016, 23:03
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- the act of killing is always because of fear,
Not necessarily true. Sometimes, people kill for money, at other times, they do so for revenge.
Post 23 Apr 2016, 03:04
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
24th April 2015

- is that the desire for money is actually the fear of being poor? the fear of having no money to obtain the necessary goods and services? idk,

- the revenge part is also a fear of not doing anything, the fear of letting the shame, betray, guilt, hatred stay inside one personal mind, idk, i can't imagine how to swallow those feelings, they are certainly not easy tasks,

- vent them off might be the simplest way human could do,

- how this differ from swallow shit, feces, dead dog, dead cat, dead human? except one is physical and another one is virtual, one is one time and another one is 24x7 fucking you,

- i thought of this, what if all ideas is actually virtual food? there are some which are cooked nicely, another kind is raw meat, another kind is feces level,?

- viruses that spread through words, sound, wave on agreeable meaning,

- 发 but you don't know how it sounds unless your mandarin is better than my english,

- does reaching a god reasoning level allow and justified you the idea to kill or destroy any human/object as you wish?

- reading, listening, and all those mind (input activities) is eating your virtual food,

- if i am concern about the physical stuffs i eat, why i never concern about those virtual food i eat?

- torture movies, gun shot, rape, killing and more killing, bomb, explodes, etc violent movies,

- they are like feces actually, but you said yummy,

- they decorate them nicely, like kfc, mcd, chinese cuisine, italian food, spanish food, hong kong dim sum,

- advertisement and packaging, but they are feces,

- you don't mind, i don't mind, after all, everything is feces if you want to argue,

- is like 1,3,5,7,9 is odd, 2,4,6,8 is even, you are grouped depending on your position,

- 8th is the person who came after 7th coming, but they are all multiple of 1, they are all 1,

- they are all same and we are dealing with who come first, and who come after that,

- i am too hungry, i need some food, =)
Post 24 Apr 2016, 01:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
1st May 2016

- i think i still live in last year, lol

- parallel universe maybe? just notice how many times i put 2015

- is it good i am still living,

- to have simple food, place to sleep. car to drive, clothes to wear,

- the meaning is to live, healthy, experiencing,
Post 01 May 2016, 16:39
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
2nd May 2016

- then we saw people celebrate after they caught some big fishes, slaughter some animals, perform all kinds of killing and life destroying actions, eating animals, insects alive,

Quote:

“We live surrounded by and suffused with oxygen. We take it completely for granted, walk through it thoughtlessly, breathe it in, sometimes greedily. Now, as if we suddenly discovered that water kills fish, we have discovered that oxygen kills cells, tissues, and, eventually, the entire body.

- why intelligent beings don't want to communicate with us? or human fear human more than other creatures?

- imagine the first alien killed, dissected soon after they touch down on earth,

- so scary,
Post 02 May 2016, 04:51
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
3rd May 2016

- hanging around the idea to start a new religion, apparently, the best fun stuff to experience on earth is being god or king, or something strange, miracle, different,

- must know how to bullshit, must get A+ for this subject

- learn to fly to sky? under water for 1 week? cut the moon, cut the sun?

- must sincerely believe the bullshit you spread, not easy task, messiah and lunatic is different word for same person?

- able to become invisible? generate water on the fly? or just keep on warn others they will die soon? spread fear, spread doubt, spread new propaganda,

- claim to be descendant of someone famous? using other religions to promote your own? link to them like viruses? i am special agent from bahai sect? iran looks mysterious,

- must be brutal, willing to kill, using force, to rise in power and control

- compassion is drama, let them see so that they could marketing you by words of mouth, you are damn fucking good and generous and fuck 10 ladies, and 1 female kid who still playing her dolls,

- when people start to kill and harm you because of what you said, it means what?

- what is the fucking point to live 9 to 5 and become slaves like others?

- not everybody understand there is no point to hurt others, but why human keep on doing these horrible acts?

- there is no why, they are human and they are fear, all day fear, this is something engineered inside, if they have no fear, they are not human anymore,

- nonsense, lies, bullshits, all taste like feces, you want fried or stew?

- there always enough ideas to argue, fuck this matrix, admin is idiot, damn you,,

- he said, i want to control a game that i design to have free will, fuck you admin,

- i was getting some revelations this morning, i progress forward a little bit,

- need to fix the mind and watch matrix spin, cool experience,
Post 02 May 2016, 20:15
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
4th May 2016

- do equal knowledge, equal understanding reach to equal decisions?

- how creativity functions? how the first idea to do something that hasn't exists got initiated?

- we could define one term, finalized it, and get over it, move on to another term,

- but eventually all different definitions could be grouped into one big definition,

- and all is equal to same one thing like previous, except differ in a tiny bit,

- rules of expansion

- smart is a measurement of what?

- what you know and memorize, what you could predict, what similarity you experienced, combination experiences to form understanding,

- smart also equal selection of best ways, most advantages routes to complete missions and reaching goals,

- smart also equal quantifying percentage of possibilities in expansion of chain reactions,

- don't know, don't want to learn, not interested to learn, not interested to know, i don't care, so what,

- it just likes oil don't want to mix with water, nothing wrong with oil, nothing wrong with water

- why winning a chess game, why not losing a chess game in fastest time,

- so human came from alien pregnant a baboon? or orang utan?

- what so special about consciousness compare to a rock or stone?

- what is this thought that think about what is this thought?

- why is this desire to know why?

- the stones on mars, and moon, just sit there idling, watching sun rise for eons,

- the comets that fly forever in space, visiting earth once in a while,

- why answering 8 x 32 + 298 - 32 in fastest time is smart?

- why not person who hit 4 digits jackpot is smart?

- why not person who don't have money and live by the street is smart?

- why not person who wake up 12 noon is smart?

- what is the point if you cannot find a way to stay alive forever?
Post 03 May 2016, 20:58
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
6th May 2016

- i wish to share with you,

- i discovered something weird,

- consciousness keep on seeking, (as if it is something new), but actually we are repeating,

- we or (chain reactions) modified a tiny bit and re-desire again those same processes,

- breathing, eating, farting, shitting, sleeping, loving, typing, fucking, talking, smelling and etc,

- human cannot beyond human if they just repeating the same thing, we don't have breakthrough on human for a long long time i guess,

- what is the next level for human to have growth in term of consciousness?

- i just aware human is exactly like robot keep on doing the same thing again and again, is like i found my singularity when notified by such idea,

- is like how a number evolve? 0,1,2,3,4,5,6, ...

- but nature loves to re-cycle, should numbers behave like circle?

- it means there is no point to experience something different everyday too, eventually it will be just parts of repeating too,

- if the problems are unsolved here, the exact issues still remain as long as your consciousness remained,

- now how to define grow? why you need to have growth? are you going to grow continuously and infinitely?
Post 06 May 2016, 05:15
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
7th May 2016

- why you like something, why you prefer something?

- if you take a look at puzzle, they got shape, you know they are exactly the next piece from the one you are holding, based on picture on that piece, the shape that roughly near fit to each other,

- you grab another piece randomly without any idea and continue with objective to solve that picture puzzle,

- for non-physical stuff, feelings, relationship, ideas, thoughts and etc, we seem to use the same method, random grab one piece, amazingly shapelessly verify if they are matched,

- but you are correct about the puzzle if only you got some sort of solid proven verification methods

- something funny happened, you begin to like another human,

- you could list out infinite reasons just to justify why you like,

- and people usually use numbering scales to quantify abstract stuff, which is weird actually,

- does like equal something about you and the other, matched?

- and if like is something that beyond your control, does hate works the same way too?

- the core of next thoughts is random, like grabbing one piece of puzzle and start analyzing,

- so life is equal solving this puzzle, whether you like or not, conscious and subconsciously,

- it is to means, put things in the right order and location, refer to puzzle solving,

- to identify why you like, to query the "matched" values, concepts, or etc,

- it could be one infinitely grand huge puzzle, solving yours mean start solving others,
Post 07 May 2016, 06:49
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
9th May 2016

- 60 in age, 65, 70, 80, 100,

- want to stay young forever, physical and mental,

- wondering how kids just running around, laugh, make noises, almost aimless,

- do we exchange adulthood with egos?

- eventually, the whole journey is go through individually,

- must always practice and retain the awareness of consciousness, without it, you are not you anymore, just mirror some animals or insects.

- when you are in that aware mode, there seem to be another dimension compare to when you are off.
Post 08 May 2016, 18:23

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: