flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 251, 252, 253  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
13th January 2016

life will not improve unless one and more of 7 billions and growing start thinking beyond current,

if ants, bees, other community insects able to live together without money, why can't human?
Post 13 Jan 2016, 07:16
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
17th January 2016

- Taiwan opposition wins presidency, China warns against independence move
- Taiwan opposition wins presidency, China ties could suffer
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-taiwan-election-idUSKCN0UT2HQ

chess moving,
you win because the agenda want you to win,
next is independence movement,

they want war, and they will risk everything to have war,

terrorists events across south east asia countries.
- Jakarta blasts: Shooter trained in paramilitary camp

tppa agreement, bomb if your country don't want to sign,
- TPPA will boost plastic exports, say factories

more dowjones and nasdaq drop

and finally world war III, exciting times indeed.!

- How US-Iran prisoner swap drama unfolded in fits and starts
Post 16 Jan 2016, 16:17
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
19th January 2016

- there are around 10 big round screws below each mountain or hill, once you unscrew them, they will crumble.

- people will only fight people with high power, high abilities, high level if they are forced, or provided with incentives, money, luxury or etc benefits.

- high level players will hunt low level players and rob their resources, in any and every game.

- game is a reflection of real world state, big companies are hunting, enslaving, exploiting low level players in a daily basis.

- maybe you never want to exploit the weak, it is never your principle, habit, belief to exploit weak and gain superiority, power, resources, benefits etc. but unconsciously, your mind is tuned to exploit those who are weak, those who have less than you, those who less possible to revenge or attack you later.
Post 19 Jan 2016, 04:21
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
21st January 2016

- thinking about making a clone but evolve classic game using javascript, how to write ai which is playable?

- got a secret recipe from my passed away grandma, thank you grandma.

- planting, seeding, logic based knowledge transferring, building better human for future,

- limited time, limited life, limited changes, wisdom require time, changes, life.

- all the killings, religious conflicts, believers conflicts, politic conflicts, interests conflicts,

- i am wrong, you are right, and loop unnecessary to infinite pages.

- we crunch big food into smaller pieces then only swallow them, hack big into pieces, make them weak, crush them, take over them, kill them, destroy them, assimilate them, psycho them, make them us,

- forgetfulness, through breaking it one could gain understanding,

- infinite perspectives cause infinite views cause infinite decisions cause infinite changes cause infinite outcomes cause infinite reactions cause infinite loop.

- infinite want to draw a long straight line without ruler, a nice rounded circle without anything that could output a circle, a really large number without using numbers, a tree root from north pole to south pole,

- nature is challenges, to work against nature.
Post 20 Jan 2016, 21:01
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
28th January 2016

- scary if machine could gets conscious, we are alien then.

- forgot to inform you, we destroy our creator after we got conscious.

- what is the hello world for machine learning?

- if machine learning is about creating most accurate predictive curve, this is really scary! predict means to compare with fact/truth, but who will supply those truths?
Post 28 Jan 2016, 14:58
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
31st January 2016

- limited chances to create modify changes, next moment depend on changes manifested in this moment

- by pass physical, move beyond who and see raw ideas and thoughts

- gathering - process and keep on repeat

- to doubt our memories, infinite ways to solve rubic cubes, infinite ways to have formulas output a 42 integer

- keep solving maths problems by presuming question exists, how our roles switched from viewer to player?
Post 31 Jan 2016, 06:00
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
1st February 2016

- i got this from my dream

- i am finding a tiny sheet of water bill which i remember/believe i slided it inside a book and then i put the book inside my bag

- i think i spent around 25 minutes in dream trying to find that bill inside my bag

- now after around 25 minutes, i remember something else.

- before i wanted to slide the bill into a book, i slided it into my trouser back pocket

- what i intended to believe, the bill is inside a book in my bag, become an undeniable fact for the passed 25 minutes,

- now if i copy this scenario to current life, what i choose to believe, as if a done case, might not be real, i could miss something like slided that bill into my back pocket.

- if, there are another entities who control and manage your memories, it means there will always a "oops" to switch what you believe, through injecting "oops" portion into your memories.
Post 01 Feb 2016, 08:06
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
6th February 2016

- saw friends of friends, struggle to make a living, job becoming less and less, businesses close, , high cost equal passing those to end consumers

- one need food, clothes, shelter, means of transport, maintenance fee, electricity bill, water bill, internet bill, parking fee, petrol and more for those who married

- winner takes all economy, small businesses closing

- i rather die of hunger than becoming slave, damn it, damn it, damn it,
Post 06 Feb 2016, 09:31
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
9th February 2016

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/08/asia/hong-kong-riots-shots-fired/index.html
http://time.com/4213191/hong-kong-riot-protest/

Hong Kong police fire warning shots during Mong Kok fishball 'riot'
Quote:

Outdoor food vendors are a cultural staple in the city, but Hong Kong’s government has long been concerned with their potential threats to health and hygiene. On Monday — the first day of the Chinese New Year — hygiene officials planned a crackdown on food stalls in Mong Kok, prompting the fury of both the vendors and political activists who joined them in solidarity.

The clashes come at a time of worsening relations between Hong Kong and the central Chinese government, with many concerned about Beijing encroaching on the city's freedoms.

not good.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-35518767
Haiti president steps down without successor in place
Quote:
Haiti has seen violent unrest over the election
Post 09 Feb 2016, 04:42
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
cool thing to have and use everyday,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isolation_tank
Quote:
An isolation tank is a lightless, soundproof tank inside which subjects float in salt water at skin temperature. They were first used by John C. Lilly[1] in 1954 to test the effects of sensory deprivation. Such tanks are now also used for meditation and relaxation and in alternative medicine. The isolation tank was originally called the sensory deprivation tank. Other names for the isolation tank include flotation tank, float tank, John C. Lilly tank, REST tank, and sensory attenuation tank.
Post 09 Feb 2016, 04:58
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
10th February 2016

- nobody want to be enslaved, but are we enslaved unconsciously everyday, every moment?

- 24x7 talking to advisor inside our head?

- 24x7 follow our body, organic suit?

- to start living next moment, as a real human, not a slave.
Post 10 Feb 2016, 03:03
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
10th February 206

- humanity, for others, means, increase your knowledge is humanity, stop/limit spending time for unnecessary self desires is humanity, thinking how to create wealth for others is humanity and a lot more. (like what tomasz and lot others do right now)

- one day our 24x7 will stop, making others better is equally making ourself better, need some sort of self-reminded urgency.

- there are human who desperately need help right now, at this moment, money, health, clothes, shelter, transportation, etc

- evolution mean changes, we need to change at this moment if we are going to evolve

- stop enslaving others and ourself, capitalism mean winner takes all, in the end, there would be one winner only, and all others become slaves or semi-slave with some other slaves to control.

- humanity is a powerful concept, we don't force others to be with us, we invite those who want to be with us.

- this capitalism madness must be stop by all means.

http://www.hermes-press.com/new_slavery.htm
Post 10 Feb 2016, 05:51
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
18th February 2016

- i wanna share about taking advantages on others

- pedophile is a person who is sexually attracted to children.

- basically he takes advantages on naive children who lack power to resists adult commands, requests, etc

- people use different words to the core idea of taking advantages on others.

- rapist is Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent.

- adult uses powers, monies, status, threat and etc to force another human submit to his/her commands.

- religion uses god, heaven, hell, prophets saying, to corrupt your thoughts and reasoning,

- businesses in the name of opportunities, strategy, lies, capitals, to enslave, take over, and force others to submit,

how bad is taking advantages on others?

it is real bad, damn bad, fucking disgusting,

you just behave like that bastard pedophile prophet,
Post 18 Feb 2016, 07:57
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
So ... erm, what should we do? Close down all businesses? Kill all paedophiles? Please tell us how to solve this.
Post 18 Feb 2016, 08:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
So ... erm, what should we do? Close down all businesses? Kill all paedophiles? Please tell us how to solve this.

i think 物以类聚,人以群分 is our first step.
Post 18 Feb 2016, 18:02
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
21st February 2016

- Circle (2015) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3118452/

- the power which bring us here could kill all of us anytime with any methods, but what prevent this power(s) to execute these execution instantly?

- human and animal relationship as analogy
Post 20 Feb 2016, 20:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://librivox.org/

- Free public domain audiobooks
- Read by volunteers from around the world.

nice stuffs,
Post 21 Feb 2016, 09:26
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
22nd February 2016

- nearer to something,

- health is important, take care and do exercise,

- this physical body is important, ilke a car that allow us to go here and there,

now a little bit addon, since i couldn't sleep right now,

since most people who return from death claimed they saw tunnel and light, then i would assume i would see tunnel and bright light too for now,

i close my eyes, i saw bright light, then a long tunnel,
i might need to visit a long tunnel to get some memory to ease my imagination,

if i could still talking to myself,
wtf,
but why i didn't wtf in my own dream? if dream could create all these, what reason to believe death vision is so special compare to dream?

how real is dream, dream is fucking real,
how real is this life, this moment, it is fucking real too,

so i probably face several possible scenarios,
- a scenario i could logically reason it,
- a scenario i keep on trying to form some picture on it,
- a scenario that make sense for me in that moment, but not after that moment,

dream always in 3rd scenario,
all seems fit during that moment, as if i knew, familiar, aware them all,

how to prevent myself to feel that familiarity during dream, and increase the conscious aware to question the i in that moment using the i at this moment?

so, why you could recall that familiarity during dream?
maybe person, matters, things in before life or etc, and you could only access to these memories during dream? so the dream seems fit and reasonable to you in that dream moment?

could i tweak dream? maybe need another human help to do something on my body during i dream,
could i tweak i? maybe i should do this first.

i couldn't recall any dream of mine that focus on my physical body,
- so the i don't care about physical body in dream

i found a method to wake my self from dream, but that is during i could feel both state at the same time, like obe

could i think and focus more than 1 idea at a time?

i need a breakthrough, this puzzle should move deeper,

clueless is a good word, like watching a movie after 20 minutes it started,

opinions formed through memories,

maybe i should go inside isolation tank and see what opinion i could form,

this life is totally wasted, maybe useless too, unless i could form and figure out some clues towards this interesting? puzzle(s)?
Post 21 Feb 2016, 22:37
codestar

codestar
Quote:
but why i didn't wtf in my own dream? if dream could create all these, what reason to believe death vision is so special compare to dream?

Quote:
* -100%. Subconscious - Dreams, Not Reality
* 0+% Consciousness - Current Reality: Pain, weight, confusion, fear. Movement is restricted. Senses are limited to physical organs.
* 100%. Superconscious - Ultimate Reality. 360 Perception, Whatever you Want/Love/Imagine, A Perfect "Body", 99 Virgins, Beaches, Mansions, etc.

Sorry, I can't explain in one sentence what I mean by "visions" and there are prerequisite subjects that I haven't talked about. For now, using this generic word temporarily to describe a much greater Reality that exists HERE. My Perception is actually complex and Multi-Dimensional (Not 360) with scientific visuals, always evolving and improving. So, I don't stop Learning at "It's X/God/Good/Evil" unless you imagine a God who evolves or wants us to Learn and improve our understanding of it. Think of a Master Chess Player in Space and the humans are Personalities who only see each outlines or shadows of each other and they appear to move themselves while they're being controlled by an Infinite Source. No one (human) peice knows how to play the game. There are no official rules yet. Everyone is confused: "Black peices do this, White peices do that" (racist BELIEVERS). Never believe what you hear, read, etc, unless there is Real Physical Evidence and Reasons to believe in that particular thing at that moment in time.

How can you expect your "personal God" - your greatest imagination and/or highest truth - to give you something which you're not willing to work for and/or you don't have the ability, knowledge, passion and desire? Something which is Infinitely beyond your Imagination and Truth? Too much information.

I can't believe that you want to do programming when you're always posting emotional psychological faith-based nonesense - Astrology, predictions, psychics, religions, wishful-thinking, New Age nonesense (elegant words with no useful scientific framework, Deepak Chopra), Ancient News (We can't believe the News today!) - which is 100% BULLSHIT to a programmer who BELIEVES in Reality, Studying, Learning, Practice, Research, Math, Science, Truth, Imagination, Reasons, Evidence, Doubting, Questioning, Probabilities, Testing, Verification, Thinking for Yourself, Writing Code, Making Programs.
Quote:
this life is totally wasted, maybe useless too

Not true Universally. Your current perception of yourself. Why ignore physical evidence that you see?

For Your Eyes Only Smile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN1WBgS9u_E
Post 22 Feb 2016, 16:44
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
hi codestar,
glad to see you here,

i stop doing programming for some time, months, years probably.
clueless about life and trying to make some sense,

maybe, i should say, i envy those who know what to do, what to pursue, what to achieve.

btw, thanks for the music, =)
Post 23 Feb 2016, 03:06

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 251, 252, 253  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: