flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
i am using a escalator
escalator = a short-cut object that user can control, make user faster, with limit, since i am going to ground level, it could means i am about to go home or go somewhere else, etc
I'd say that escalator appearing in a dream suggests moving along the axis perpendicular to the plane of everyday activities, so may mean that you need either make deeper analyse of problems that get stuck in your mind or, conversely, that you need to left the current perspective and to look at the problem from different angle, like from a bird's-eye view. Wink
Post 17 Jun 2015, 21:53
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
18 June till today,
lots of dreams, but i feel like disclosing them using the new method will disclose more than what i intend.

i am sick for few days... hopefully my body will get better soon,

here a movie, a dull one, but i would say, more nearer to whats happening in everybody life daily.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4080598/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwF-VZMEoFc
Post 23 Jun 2015, 10:25
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
7 billions, we got 6.999 billions maybe who got no idea what to do,
need 0.001 billions to guide and for help.

sigh, what happened to all conscious?
Post 23 Jun 2015, 10:38
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
reporting here, still alive, 27th June 2015

i like especially the following text by mbr_tsr,
Quote:
* Conquer the unknown and capture special answers.
Probe deep into the heart of mystery for facts.

* Make a near genius setup of your entire life. Have
every detail of your fantasy in a map.

* Hold priceless virtues and worthy holy good. Be extra
honest, generous, and polite during deals.
Post 27 Jun 2015, 07:28
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
June 29 12:23 AM

if i am all the memories i collected,
if all my conscious and subconscious decisions and actions are based on all my memories,

if our memories are actually backup on cloud, a local copy inside our brain,
if memories can be altered,

then we are what we remember,
but we are not we as we are supposed to remember,
Post 28 Jun 2015, 16:30
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i got some sort of revelation yesterday,

it looks like the i exists when the conscious i is searching for memories,
why the conscious feel missing when it couldn't recall that memories.

eg, to recall back the exact moment of your childhood, your classroom during kids, your bedroom etc,

the result is like a little bit of real and vague memories that patch up the whole, unlike a picture or movie that,

i even try to compare the conscious i in separate time, eg, the last moment of i when i searching for i and the current moment of i when i trying to do the same search.
Post 29 Jun 2015, 10:49
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
6:08 AM

how many pixels are need for human or machine to identify an object?
Post 01 Jul 2015, 22:11
typedef

typedef
sleepsleep wrote:
6:08 AM

I guess it depends on the "camera"'s resolution.
Post 02 Jul 2015, 00:52
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
Anything from one to infinity. Depends upon what object you are trying to identify and under what conditions.
Post 02 Jul 2015, 01:00
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
given a 100 x 100 pixel picture,

i kinda believe, if you strip out 1 pixel, 2 pixels or more after a pixel, people still could identify the picture, (not about picture compression) i mean take out the pixels totally. (like vertical and horizontal blind curtain)
Post 02 Jul 2015, 18:54
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
You only need a single pixel to identify a green apple from an orange orange.
Post 03 Jul 2015, 00:15
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
04:43 AM,
i nearly met with a vehicle accident today, arguments kick in, no physical violence, but it made my mind ponders for the whole day why human reacted into a not so honorable behaviour during argument.

i guess i figure out why the world is so chaos,
the unwillingness of everybody to treat others as somebody they love or care.

when you take away this quality, ego and subconscious bullying mindset will rise up to preserve i am right you are wrong attitude.

i believe a sane person would use a better and humble attitude when he is arguing with somebody they care deeply, and this world would be a better place if everybody start practicing this when they get into arguments and conflicts.

not mean to love or care everybody the whole day,
only try to imagine the person who is in argument with you is the one you love or care.
Post 04 Jul 2015, 20:54
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
reporting, still alive, 6:04 AM

rains just falling,

been dreaming a lot,

then i thought about something else, could human use numbers to express feelings?

or maybe this is enough?
http://tokipona.net/tp/default.aspx

actually, chinese language is real cool,
Quote:
陋室空堂,当年笏满床;
衰草枯杨,曾为歌舞场。
蛛丝儿结满雕梁,绿纱今又糊在蓬窗上。
说什么脂正浓、粉正香,如何两鬃又成霜?
昨日黄土垅头送白骨,今宵红绡帐底卧鸳鸯。
金满箱,银满箱,转眼乞丐人皆谤。
正叹他人命不长,哪知自己归来丧!
训有方 ,保不定日后做强梁;
择膏粱,谁承望流落在烟花巷!
因嫌纱帽小,致使锁枷扛;
昨怜破袄寒,今嫌紫蟒长。
乱烘烘你方唱罢我登场,反认他乡是故乡。
甚荒唐,到头来都是 为他人做嫁衣裳。
Post 20 Jul 2015, 22:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
reporting, still alive, 02:10 AM,
lots of rain today,
Post 29 Jul 2015, 18:14
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
still alive, 25th August 2015.

one never let go, one should never let go, and letting go never exists,

a world where every soul is highly conscious, spiritual, playful, naughty beings,

a world where technologies enhanced to serve all souls, efficient,

a world where music bring joyfulness, calmness, happiness to those who could hear,

a world where animals love us and we love animals,

a world where people ride a wave of human definition transition,

a world where people feel content because they exists,

satori for those who willing to poke their brain continuously,
Post 25 Aug 2015, 00:19
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
29th August 2015,

empathy requires patience, lots of patience,

but how one could forgive people who keep on hurting others, for days, for months, for years,

they could mentally abuse you without having any feeling of remorse or sorrow,

why one should live, suffer, and die in such a way? abused and bullied by others?

they said this is karma, i said fuck the karma, fuck these karma that keep on creating bad guys and never ending shits,

then one realize, there just exists such people that never change even countless of chances one give them, it is repeat business for them,

and you tell people who got abused to practice love, caring, empathy and etc?

you don't want them to die, you just want them to stop abuse you,
you put a little hope, hope that they will change and stop all these shits,
but they never hear you, they never figure out it is wrong, shameful, despicable to hurt others.

you are just a hostage, a pawn, a victim in this fucking world,
when they need to perform their bully act, they get you, they aim at you, they shit you,

when they hurt you, they already decided they will not care what the fuck will happen to you,

there is no solution, you don't want to hurt them, you don't want to be like them, but you find no way to make them stop,
Post 28 Aug 2015, 19:37
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
why good and kind people do bad, cruel things,

there is a tic tac toe mind logic inside us, which ALLOW, MOTIVATE and ENFORCE us to do something we don't want if we set some conditions to meet before our actions.

by having this tic tac toe logic, we bypass how we view actions morally or from other perspectives, we perform the action because conditions was met.

it is scary because it is so persuasive and bossy your another self could direct command to actions that you most probably don't want to perform.

it backs to state of being & mind,
Post 29 Aug 2015, 02:56
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i started to go through Tom Campbell tubes recently,

https://www.youtube.com/user/twcjr44

Quote:

TOM CAMPBELL is a nuclear physicist currently modeling the behavior of large complex systems for NASA, began researching altered states of consciousness with Bob Monroe (Journeys Out Of The Body, Far Journeys, and The Ultimate Journey) at Monroe Laboratories in the early 1970s where he and a few others were instrumental in getting Monroe’s laboratory for the study of consciousness up and running. These early drug-free consciousness pioneers helped design experiments, developed the technology for creating specific altered states, and were the main subjects of study (guinea pigs) all at the same time.

Campbell has been a serious explorer of the frontiers of reality, mind, consciousness, and psychic phenomena for the last thirty five years. Using his acquired mastery of the Out Of Body Experience as a springboard, Campbell dedicated his research toward discovering the outer boundaries, inner workings, and causal dynamics of the larger reality system. In February of 2003, Tom published the My Big TOE trilogy which represents the results and conclusions of his scientific exploration of the nature of existence. This overarching model of reality, mind, and consciousness merges physics with metaphysics, explains the paranormal as well as the normal, places spirituality within a scientific context, and provides direction for those wishing to personally experience an expanded awareness of All That Is. As a logic-based work of science, My Big TOE has no basis in belief, dogma, creed, or any unusual assumptions. By demanding high quality repeatable, empirical, evidential data to separate what’s real (exists independently and externally) from what’s imaginary or illusory; Campbell has scientifically derived this general model of reality.
Post 29 Aug 2015, 23:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i dream a weird moon night, i saw a man sort of hanging on the sky,
that man is putting a sort of bird into his mouth, i assume he wants to eat that bird alive, this is fucking insane and weird,

but the damn weird part is, why i don't find this weird in dream?????

it doesn't feel weird if, the i in dream knew this whole thing is a VR game, like grand theft auto, you play the game and do crazy insane cruel weird actions, you accepted all because you are aware it doesn't has life and are game simulation.

the i in dream is the i aware about this simulation and find no surprise.

in another perspective, what if the i in current dimension aware about this simulation?
Post 03 Sep 2015, 17:52
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
something happened on 9th September 2015,

the me inside my dream told me to buy a 4 digit number,
the number was supposed to be found on my car's key.

the moment i woke up, i get my key and start observing it, and found a 4 digits number. 3486 which i am not even aware such number exists on the keys i on my car engine daily.

i bought 3486, but that night result showed 4863.
Post 12 Sep 2015, 18:17

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: