flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
it been a while, 15 today,
i got a few dream, actually, almost one in each sleep.

i woke up maybe 2 hours ago, yah, a dream,

i am trying to screw common sense and logical thinking,

i got a friend, old one, from secondary school, (never seen him for a long time already)

now, this old friend knew my current friend,

so it should be a surprise, and i "should" be surprise too because i didn't see this old friend for such a long time.

but what happened in dream is, i accepted this surprise very naturally as if it is a fact, nothing special and no surprise, so how is this possible?

if brain could generates experiences & memories on their own and force us to accept them naturally,
then this is like piece of crazy shit.

we don't deny or find surprise during dream state,
but we query more about this familiarity and surprise during woke up state,

it could be probably some source of information are being hidden from brain during non dream state.

another explanation,
maybe it is a fact that happened in another universe, and maybe infinite universes are running concurrent or pause run state that i could never verify,

so during sleep, then some how the brain signals could transfer beyond multi-universe.

is it real? what is real? does it matters if it is real?
Post 14 Feb 2015, 18:06
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
another weird morning,
i didn't see her for several years,
but i was holding her hand in dream, walking down a street, which i have no idea where is it,

it is warm and calm, almost romantic,
her brother probably enlighten and pursue to become monk,
but that is what i heard from my mother in dream,

but how my mother know about the story about her brother?

this crazy dream is somehow nice in another sense, at least i really long to see her after we parted for so long,

does the probably conscious inside dream got conscious and is aware?
so why a hand is still a hand inside dream? a human is still a human inside dream?
Post 17 Feb 2015, 05:08
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
gong xi fa cai,

there was another celebration in dream,

i saw many people gather at one place,

with a traditional drum, (the big one)

and they all chant,

(ku deme tak sop/sob de)
ku de mit tak sop de,( drum )

ku de mit tak sop de ( drum )

the event was telecasted live from TV,

i don't see people wearing special clothes, but a lorry with roughly 20 or so people keep on chanting, and the driver seem to drive loop around the event place,
Post 19 Feb 2015, 08:15
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
trying to figure out what they all chanting.
Post 19 Feb 2015, 08:21
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i use hiragana input (assume the chat i heard is japanese language)

くでみたそで

sode = Sleeves
mitak = Seen was
Kude doesn't translate to anything.
Post 19 Feb 2015, 08:35
MHajduk

MHajduk
I wish all FASM forum members (especially those living in East and Southeast Asia) a Happy Chinese Year of the Goat! Smile
Post 19 Feb 2015, 11:57
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
thanks MHajduk,

been a while since my last post,
the mind keeps on crunching new ideas and daily inputs.

limited time seems to marathon fast, but why human only aware when we are about to die?

all the precious ability to create changes and react to changes, .....

to keep on finding ways to live longer, to explore farther, to moon, mars, other planets,

but all the egos, hatred, greediness, killing, bullying mindset,

maybe i keep on asking myself, why human keep on living like this?

if the baby you, the teen you, the adult you, the old age you are the same you, then are you committing illegal sex with baby every time you make love with another human?

all the issues keep on occupy human precious duration our body could support our conscious.

when the right attitude should be to help every human, livings exists longer.

bullying mind set become issue because bully exists, it solves if bully don't exists.
it solves by creating a system that have no room for bully.

when people trust human could bring forward god messages without corruption,
when people don't understand nothing stay static, everything changes at every moment,

Quote:
If a wayfarer fails to find
one better or equal,
steadfast he should fare alone
for a fools no fellowship.

Though all through life the fool
might wait upon the wise,
no more Dhamma can he sense
than spoon the taste of soup.
Post 09 Mar 2015, 11:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
this site is too good, must share with you all,

http://www.buddhanet.net/dhammapada/d_thous.htm
Quote:
Though thousand times a thousand
in battle one may conquer,
yet should one conquer just oneself
one is the greatest conqueror.
Post 09 Mar 2015, 11:57
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
slowly and surely,
death will knock everybody door,

i wish to die somewhere outer space, moon or antarctic,

been spending the precious moment lavishly on stupid things, and if tomorrow is last day, reflect will shows that i haven't done anything to improve humanity, in a greater sense,

at least tomasz got an assembler, revolution got arm fasm, john got his ide,

i got nothing to proud of. shit.
Post 14 Mar 2015, 15:32
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
Quote:

at least tomasz got an assembler, revolution got arm fasm, john got his ide,

i got nothing to proud of. shit.

You should not think of it this way. You have probably made things which helped others (and you may not know).

Making things a lot of people will benefit from is actually very hard, you have to strictly follow the rules/standards, provide an excellent documentation, and many other things, including headaches... That is why coding for money or other people is a real nightmare.

But if you just do the things you believe is good and share it with the world I am sure it will be useful for many people who may find it. And why not, eventually become a thing thousands of people will use daily and attract developers to contribute to your work (considering it is open source).

To work hard is the key to success. You will not solve your problems by giving up solving them, you will not fix your bugs by giving up to find where the error is (lack of patience won't help as well).

And remember you also can contribute to existing projects and this way you are helping them, which include but is not limited to: bug reporting, code contribution, new ideas, suggestions, donations, remakes, site designs and/or update and maintainability, resuming a project whose owner's have died or mysteriously disappeared for weeks. Many possibilities. D:

I apologize for any inconveniences I may have caused. Not that I think I did, but when I do not people usually says I did.

I apologize for my imperfect English as well. I do what is possible to make less mistakes and increase readability (suggestions and/or corrections welcomed).
Post 14 Mar 2015, 17:06
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
thanks for your words HaHaAnonymous, much appreciate!!!
Post 16 Mar 2015, 09:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i think we under realized the effect of our words,
because, some day, some time, when some people, utter some words, or some harsh actions towards you, about you, you would think about it the whole day,

dealing with all these, usually negative, could be positive too, is probably wasting our brain cycles.
but it was such experience that actually divulged my reasoning self and prompted me to write it now.

all the words are having impact, transferring the recognized meanings to others thoughts,
it actually activates/triggers other people brain cycles automatically, the brain tries fuzzy logic in every way to match some sort of reasoning into claimed statement, or situation.

eg.
i felt peace whenever i posted in fasm board,
i felt elite when posting in fasm board.
i felt special when tomasz answered my thread,

indeed words are power,
Post 28 Mar 2015, 18:34
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
life on earth is so mundane,
we got rich people who keep on accumulating wealth, without any positive clear ideas and objective,
keep on accumulating so to have bigger integer value in bank account,

we got poor workers who stop question everything, just want to have a non disturbed single or family life, food, tv, entertainment, cars, house, happy as long as they are paid, having salary, having job.

we got lunatic religious people who keeps on promoting their non logical belief system, who proclaim there is only one road to rome.

we got crazy government who is freak control, more taxes, more laws, more black projects, more hidden and unaudited accounts, more secrets, more military, more conflicts.

these whole thing are so stupid,
rich people should channel their wealth into education, communication,
create class of human who hungry for knowledge and want to migrate to nearby stars, planets, or moon,
create more high tech, efficient solutions, green technologies,

poor people should stop working for shitty money,
work for enjoyment, raise knowledge and skill level, teach others in order to learn something,
support ambitious project, support human migration to outerspace, support integration to grand objectives,
Post 28 Mar 2015, 18:59
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
Quote:

poor people should stop working for shitty money,

How about move to a rural area where you will work for food instead? I mean, instead of money you will work growing your own food otherwise you won't have nothing to eat.

Remember, you have food because you pay other people to do that for you while you work on other things and get paid for it.

Even if people stopped working for shitty money it won't change nothing because that will just change the value of money as companies and governments will have costs at the same proportions.

Not sure, just speculating. D:
Post 28 Mar 2015, 21:06
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
every one of us are breathing from same pool of oxygen, sort of connected in some way or another, since everything are so interconnected, our input is other living stuffs output and so on,

thanks for your suggestion, HaHaAnonymous,

"move to rural area" means that owning a piece of structure, land or etc in order to having a place continue living, and require more $$. growing own food require land, and that means $$,

most land owner wouldn't let you use their land, even if they didn't use,
no ownership means they can kick me out anytime they like, destroy everything i built.

people are so attached to current system, nobody want changes, unless they are forced into.

laws abused by people in power, justice is dogs' shit, sentence based on who are you, what are you, how many money you got, how many companies you run, what entitlements you got, and etc.

it caused me to felt so idiotic about myself when i wrote about it.

one grand objective, living in outerspace, set base on moon, discover places that we haven't go,
discover new technologies to anti-gravity,

http://opensourceecology.org/
Post 29 Mar 2015, 14:04
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
I had a DREAM today, it was so good. Then I wake up and realized it was just a DREAM. I am almost entered in depression state.

Fun facts: At the final of the dream I remember I had I strong urge to urinate and I did it while dreaming... Surprisingly and fortunately, I did not pee on my bed. What was surprising, because when such thing happens your bed and pants are wet. But the strong urge existed and I went to bathroom to pee properly! What a luck at the end!

And you, already had a similar experience?
Post 09 Apr 2015, 16:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
whenever the strong urge to urine comes, depend on each human conscious, most probably they will start to realize it is dream, you got to wake up and go to toilet in case you don't want to wet your bed,

been some long time since i got urge to urine during dream state, but one could just induce it by drinking lots of water before sleeping.
Post 10 Apr 2015, 16:47
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
16th today,
glad to report i am still alive! =)
Post 16 Apr 2015, 13:37
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
some latest enlightenment,

duration is a perspective,
but this perspective affect us a lot in decision, to possess or not possess.

assume you could have 1 billion,
but you could only hold this amount for 1 minute,
or 1 hour, 1 day, or 1 month,

if you replace the 1 billion to a wife, a sexual climax, a smoke of cigarette, LSD, a great applause on stage, a NDE, or etc.

a change in attitude might be,
if you want to give, you better give more,
a duration that I could utilize, otherwise you better keep them all yourself.

necessary could be treated as the inability to unnecessary.
Post 23 Apr 2015, 14:20
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
reporting on 1st of May 2015, am still alive =) luckily,

some concept for new story,
1. received whatsapp messages that keep on predicting future incidents correctly.

2. mad scientist discover anti-gravity, and lifted a 3 x 3 x 3 km water above kuala lumpur.

3. a diy genius modify his own dna and started to have very sensitive hearing ability, how he uses this new ability to discover his inner self.

4. somehow a telepathy communication occurred, how a simple guy started to found a new religion/thoughts/philosophy and bring truth, humanity and justice to earth.
Post 01 May 2015, 20:45

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: