flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 243, 244, 245  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Matrix

Matrix
MHajduk wrote:
Every human is different so probably experience of pain is unique for each of us. We all use the same words that describe abstractive ideas such as "love", "hatred", "pain" and describing visual and acoustic impressions but in fact each of us probably is talking about things which "areas" only barely coincide / intersect with each other. Something that may be roughly described with such Venn diagram:

yes, we are different Smile
Post 10 Dec 2014, 02:27
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
near weekend, it means prepare to punch these plastic alphabets harder =D

i came to some realization, day by day, which is really good, i like what i have experienced so far.

just want to share with some of my bot readers, argh,

i try to pondering the idea,
to bring out, draw out, infect other people positive, creative values,

a visionary society is a place where people try to help others to co-create, co-produce, share, co-adventure some sort of positive output from every consciousness potential/hidden possibilities.

we try make an assumption here,
- every conscious got some sort of very unique seed

by careful culture, encourage, motivate, guide and etc,
i got reason to believe every conscious is capable to leave something positive impact on others, and on this weird physical plane.

changes cause changes,

but you are absolute aware, so am i, it is tremendously horrible, difficult and ugly to be a kind person who willing to put others first.

is like people will start lend some monies from you and never play back, they will cruelly suck you dry, no mercy.

but it is logic from another viewpoint, spreading positiveness means absorbing others negativeness.

trying to figure out logic, best way from lots of dilemmas
http://listverse.com/2007/10/21/top-10-moral-dilemmas/
http://www.philosophyexperiments.com/moralityplay/
Post 13 Dec 2014, 07:52
Matrix

Matrix
sleepsleep wrote:
near weekend, it means prepare to punch these plastic alphabets harder =D

i came to some realization, day by day, which is really good, i like what i have experienced so far.

just want to share with some of my bot readers, argh,

i try to pondering the idea,
to bring out, draw out, infect other people positive, creative values,

a visionary society is a place where people try to help others to co-create, co-produce, share, co-adventure some sort of positive output from every consciousness potential/hidden possibilities.

we try make an assumption here,
- every conscious got some sort of very unique seed

by careful culture, encourage, motivate, guide and etc,
i got reason to believe every conscious is capable to leave something positive impact on others, and on this weird physical plane.

changes cause changes,

but you are absolute aware, so am i, it is tremendously horrible, difficult and ugly to be a kind person who willing to put others first.

is like people will start lend some monies from you and never play back, they will cruelly suck you dry, no mercy.

but it is logic from another viewpoint, spreading positiveness means absorbing others negativeness.

trying to figure out logic, best way from lots of dilemmas
http://listverse.com/2007/10/21/top-10-moral-dilemmas/
http://www.philosophyexperiments.com/moralityplay/

btw: humans share:
98% common DNA with Chimpanzees
85% common DNA with Zebra Fishes
70% common DNA with Slugs
50% common DNA with Bananas
36% common DNA with Fruit Flies
21% common DNA with Round Worms
Post 17 Dec 2014, 03:24
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
mbr_tsr

mbr_tsr
i disagree with everyone i met about this, to accept death, we all die, it is natural, because they are wrong, death is a nasty defect in our ability to walk earth as in heaven......it is my worst fear that some devil will enter my body and claim my identity, because i know i will Never be dead, i will live on forever, but i would say the reason i am dead is murder, i know that don't sound like i am on mushrooms or LSD making this big story about how the hero was smart enough to have an easy ride into the afterlife, but i am not ready to die, i know most everything will go on forever but why would i miss my chance to make the amazing formulas for youth, hope in science, but if i was forced to die because the weird hairy gross part of my mirrors reflection started to stink real bad, i would feel worthy, great, and continue processing data and growing knowledge.
Post 17 Dec 2014, 20:39
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Matrix:
so, 2% define us from human vs chimpanzees, kinda wow!

mbr_tsr:
i agree with you, death is more like a bug inside a living human.
human should be entitled to live to any amount of "changes" until the day s(he) feels satisfied and wish to stop living and experience death.

i hope there would be breakthrough to connect human conscious into machine, the capability to transmit those signals using another mediums or just man in middle attack would be really great step towards another virtual experience.

but if you really found some secret to long lasting existence, i hope you could share it with me, i don't want to die, not now, and not for the coming 100 years.

btw, take care, Matrix & mbr_tsr.
Post 20 Dec 2014, 14:28
Dr F

Dr F
sleepsleep wtf are you stupid? there is no "we" as far as i am aware at least not on this forum.

i could say we can build a machinegun and have hell of a lot of fun shooting at some expired cars or some ammount of clay targets or so. BUT here is the big BUTT: I would like to do this but i cant when actually other groups can do this.. however the gun itself is not much maybe 2-50 kg metal only.

SEE there is no we-we-we-we "W E" can do a lot of things yet there are many groups of people deprived of the basics.. WE understand what attracts masses of female women for sexual activity BUTT i dont have masses of female women.. first the system must change because amongst other things it builds on my deprivation (and the deprivation of some others.. deprivation of some percentage).

Post 20 Dec 2014, 14:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Dr F, wtf now only you know i am stupid? i thought everybody know already.

machine gun is destructive and inducing fear,
we dis include you, no worry.

then you bring about femal women, for sexual activity,

you sound worse than mbr_tsr, maybe a new forum specifically for you should be erected soon.
Post 21 Dec 2014, 16:28
Dr F

Dr F
well...

i dont know what you want. i at least want to have sex with many females. and i see it is very cheap and many people can do so but i cant in my situation at least.

then many have weapons wich they use to threhen me.. they basicly say i have to even pay taxes to land on wich land i was born (not that it is a problem where there is social support money payed but here there is no such and also there are radio waves used against me and so).

on the other hand cops who receive payment from taxes are the same groups who control bitches and bitches always have time for them but not for me. and if i dont pay money for whatever income i might have in taxes then the cops theathen to go and take me to prison if i would have some explosives created to fight them then they earleir find the explsovies and even though they have explosives i am not allwoed to have so if i would fight against them they could trathen to kill me with their weapons.

so i dont quite get how could you be so fucking blind.. it is simply various levels of acceptable reductions of liberty wich they introduce

Post 22 Dec 2014, 08:44
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i want my stock price up =) at least i am quite focus about this at this moment =D

i don't know what you want, but mbr_tsr want to live very long, and i like his idea, cause i want to live for very long time, lots to explore, damn, why some souls always feel so boring =)
Post 23 Dec 2014, 12:31
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
it been a month, since my first "gamble" with stock exchange,

i paid my tuition fee for my loss around 700+, and learn more about myself,
i rediscover my other self actually, =)
the fear, the panic, the hope, the desire, and more.

i think i need another graph, a buy & sell queue (lots count and order count) pattern graph, i think that is very important for me,

....to be continued, i try spreadsheet my stocks first
Post 24 Dec 2014, 18:16
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
the fear, the panic, the hope, the desire, and more.
Since the time I read an excellent book by Nicolas Darvas I've been convinced that emotions and stock exchange trading are definitely not good friends. Wink
Post 24 Dec 2014, 22:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
thanks for the recommendation MHajduk, will try to get a copy and insight myself =),
thanks.
Post 25 Dec 2014, 17:17
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
so far, my invest vs gamble spreadsheet

more to learn for sure,
i could see that it is not about luck, it is more to analysis, news, public expectation,
and more.
Post 25 Dec 2014, 17:32
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
lately, i got some new and different type of dream,
it is like satori moment inside that state, maybe i am getting near to understand something,
but i couldn't recollect it after i wake up. =(

i am trying the state of conscious vs animal conscious before i sleep,
i seems to getting something there, experience the total no "i".
Post 02 Jan 2015, 13:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i learn something from stocks,

1. don't be greedy, once you sell, must wait till it drop below the price you sold then only can buy back the same counter.

2. must realize if unrealized profit over 20%. shouldn't miss and waste the opportunity to realize gain, don't be greedy
Post 09 Jan 2015, 10:00
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
don't be greedy
Yes, it's a fundamental rule. And don't go the same direction as crowd does. Wink
Post 09 Jan 2015, 11:09
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
yap MHajduk, greedy,,,
i learn a lot from passed 2 months, about to reach my 2nd month already, =)
i set 22th as break point for each month to review my investment,

it is positive figure this month,
and first time held dividend from a counter =)
kinda exciting trying to get money works for me,

overall it is a small two or three hundred return (till today) from my initial investment.
i guess it is good for a newbie who just learn about stocks.
Post 10 Jan 2015, 08:51
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
INPUT >>> PROCESSES >>> OUTPUT

eg, with boring activities,
we tend to kill them off, eg, through automation, or in another sense, increase efficiency.
self driving car, automated robot to clean house, washing machine and etc devices, / processes.

woke up around 2AM,
i actually experienced a different way of driving something inside dream,
it is a car like stuff, with invisible controller, but somehow i could see the controller,
like a photoshop double layers image, it is there, it consumes space in different dimension, you choose to see one layer, or both layer, or you choose to exists in this dimension or exists in both dimension, something like that.

so a thought after wake up from this dream,

instead of automate, killing off, create more efficient progress in PROCESSES,

why we don't make that processes more enjoyable, fun, exciting, and etc more positive values?

it is still driving a car, but with new method,
it is still flipping a book, read it, but with more enjoyable experiences, more fun,
still punching keyboard, but more different, more exciting,

eg. a compact keyboard with each button like a small led screen, so it looks like flat screen
but it is a keyboard that you could feel when you press down,

Description:
Filesize: 22.26 KB
Viewed: 7068 Time(s)

tablet with screen as punchable keyboard.jpg

Post 12 Jan 2015, 21:30
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i understand something new today =)

try find ways to excite whatever things that you are doing, even it is right now, reading this post,
find options that give you best return of excitement, just in case you stuck with don't know how to proceed or having a lot of options to proceed.

regarding moral question, just in case we couldn't prevent it to evolve into a sacrifice situation,
just let go whatever that we feel harder to keep on,

left or right, if it is either one, it would be the one that is harder to keep on,

damn, i just feel like i realize something that so obvious, glad to realize and quite sure, it would changes my attitude to handle things in future changes.
Post 14 Jan 2015, 21:17
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
fast forward, feb 05,

so far, everything seems smooth, my mission to Europa will commence soon, love my black triangle craft =)
Post 04 Feb 2015, 20:04

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 243, 244, 245  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: