flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i just had a quite horrified dream a few minutes ago,

a few dead., few injured in car accident,
i was trying very hard to prevent more cars to come ramming after sloop down,

i was like saying, please SLOW and SLOW down your car, nearby the road, i don't see others, maybe i am the first witness at the scene,

the road is quite big, but contained 2 big holes, few cars dropped inside that holes already,

side of the road contained more weird holes, i saw some motorcycle drop something like a liquid or maybe solid plastic stuffs covered object, the size is about 20 cm x 20 x 20,

a sudden burst, with loud sound was heard after they drop that object into the small hole,

it seemed that those small holes are filled with acid? and the big holes contained big and more acid??? idk..
Post 02 Nov 2014, 12:00
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
now the issue with this dream is,

is the dream real? actually happened? in who knows where?

suppose it is weird and unknown neurons firing inside my brain, and it is fake,
then what makes (now i woke up already) what is happening right now, i am typing for fasm board a real thing/event?

then now, i remember another dream, a dream before this above dream,

it was about an event, about bee,

somehow, the bee hive was blown by strong wind, (myabe, i guess)
then the bees came out and sting a few people around it, one of them is me,

then i notice it changes the way how i perceive colors.
lots of thing, the sky i guess, or maybe something others,
become very light blue,

i think like &A1F3FF,
then lots of weird combination colors in our life, i think more to sepia style,
but i notice 3d red blue colors too,

anywhere i view become like a total new colors combination to me,
Post 02 Nov 2014, 12:16
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i got a few dreams today,

btw, i could start seeing multiple dimensions when playing GO lately.
Post 04 Nov 2014, 20:05
Dr F

Dr F
well.. u are realy skillfull if u can imagine 4 dimensions.

but it is irrelevant.

if u realy want to look at the world u should look at it as war of factions.

a faction has a level of military power and a faction have a controlling group and this have ideals wich matter the most can be considered as ideals of the faction.. these maybe imposed on noncontrollnig members.

so u should determine your ideals wich u find as goals or so.. and also determine possible ideals of a faction with ideals different from your ideals and u should determine the level of compatibility of these ideals. what is important after considering these is to have yourself self sufficience wich drives towards this way, and also when u have no self sufficience an dmaybe informatical flaw (leak ) u should consider removing the possible informational leak or also consider finding a number of hobbies not related to creativity much and when u feel u ponder about more or less creative thigns u should instead limit these ponderings. note how long u ponder about such and impose a time limit on such ponderings and engage in different other hobbies.

maybe targetshooting
fps video games
target throwing,
making tasty sort of food,
maybe if u can afford then have a pair of opposing gender partially sterilized pets of smaller sorts.. so u could play with them. sometmes also (have a pouncy ball maybe tabletennis ball and play with them sometimes)

building a large fortress from matches or used matches without using glue. u can use a tweezer.

u can also learn a new language by watching movies on this language and u could download subtitles to it..

so u have a number of hobbies maybe 3 wich are kind of simple and u can alternate between these low number of hobbies and otherwise build self sufficience.

Post 05 Nov 2014, 16:20
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
my new hobby is invest in share market.

if let say, one could earn around 80 to 200 ringgit per day (10 lots = 1,000 unit) , intraday transactions, (depend on market and how much you willing to game),

then how to justify another person who work 8 hours and earn less than 30 ringgit per day?

because "freedom" in 2014 needs stability in personal finance,
to be free and create more freedom around, each and everyone must limit themselves the hours to work on something they don't really interested,

certain regions in our world, work for 12 hours and barely survive,
we certainly need robin hood to exists in 2014,

more ideas, money (since earthlings need more changes to evolve beyond monetary concept),
to create more automation (cut cost) and benefit people on earth.

let the output of automation become the input of automation.
Post 05 Nov 2014, 23:05
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
I suspect it would be more accurate to state that as "my new hobby is gamble in share market". I know of very few people that do actually invest, most people just simply gamble. There is a big difference between the two.
Post 05 Nov 2014, 23:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
I suspect it would be more accurate to state that as "my new hobby is gamble in share market". I know of very few people that do actually invest, most people just simply gamble. There is a big difference between the two.

hi revolution, Wink

i guess you are correct, i am more to gamble mood (6th sense) than to do read all the analysis reports on that particular stock, profit, earning, future growth, market stability, chart analysis and etc

maybe da term "invest" only cling onto a person when one got huge capital, or
when one got lots of books, papers, online articles, non-stop ipad screen with stock analysis, Laughing

since my capital is small, really small, since i choose to open a non marginal account, i could only afford to buy stock that within the cash i inserted into that particular trade account. (i think more safe this way, to prevent out of control just in case)

one of its rules is, payment by the third day (not counting trade day), T+3, profit & loss calculated and debit/credit into trader account by the third day.

force sales on 4th day if account is negative or not enough for payment.

but to view from another perspective,
idk how many percent of stocks auto buy/sell are done by computer bots in BSKL, i guess nobody will actually disclose that actual figure,

and idk how sensitive their bots rate towards market environment, political issues, regional index sudden price surge, hike, and etc,

i choose to follow the bot, Laughing
Post 06 Nov 2014, 00:46
Dr F

Dr F
hmmm. well.. buy and selling. but someone must sell to this place where u are doing this thing. what is not known is how many would join or leave this stock share whatever madness.

since computers can process information then the global survaivalance network used and someone can be realy easily screwed over.

It is right gambleing makes actually more sence, considering the physical aspects of what humans need and considering how cheap it is and how some doesnt get the needs satisfied.

so gambling is a good idea with it once a person is winning otherwise it would be a waste of time (unless for those who have invetned this thing).
Post 06 Nov 2014, 09:30
Dr F

Dr F
well to be exact a person needs maybe 30meter long 16 meter wide land area for growing food and placing there a house with good heat insulation wich can be a combination of nylon foil with hay placed in between o some sort of other cheap porose material placed in betwen.. with hay not being too porose but this comes to mind of all what is cheap and accessible).

then a person needs if male then the dick connected to vagina or so forth, so this is touch this can be resolved as there can be individuals who live under the same area. so then the heat of both of the warmblooded animals can be shared while touch and intercourse is possible but one would think about 8 person living together maybe.

so ventillation sstem is also needed to b placed in case a person would fart not to smell eachothers farts for no reason.. need some toilet or even possibly section farmland into 3 sections where 1 is resting land and one is growing land and another one is such where people dig some holes and shit there (although a toilet is no pricy either not a huge ammoutn of water need to be filled into it considering how much ammount of water one person can even by hand lift from the earth).

some solar power is neded for water cleaning wich is around 500-800 watts needed to be run for 4 hours at most (to get cleaned water for drinking cooking and showering).

cooling is done by the use o ffan and semi underground or underground homes heating is via the wasteheat being kept inside as there are multiple indiiviuals livin insdie well insulated homes each with their own computers.

need some cooking, and knowledge how to prepare dry foods (a person can live on dry foods wich only need to be modified before consumption very much possible). i dont know how much energy is needed by farm animals as well as humans could make some sort of processing of food such as grinding fluor (lot of energy wasted), and still eat the product and be able to sustain their communities and even grow their communities).

then also medical care is needed FACT IS, it is psobbiele since several centuries that an organ of a yougn peroson is removed and put into an older so the older can only die when the brain fails.. or maybe when the muscles fail... not entirely sure).

so this is why manyplaces have corruption because some smart enough ruling circls for centuries have robbed rogans of young.. these circles often form the so called shadowgovernment or underworld where members of this shadowgovernment are present on most if not all layers of a countries society (where such would be present).
Post 06 Nov 2014, 09:40
badc0de02

badc0de02
you mean if barack obama give his organs to a child or get it from a child?
Post 08 Nov 2014, 09:03
Dr F

Dr F
badc0de02 i have not meant such. i was not talking about Barrack Obama

Post 08 Nov 2014, 17:07
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i am thinking about this since yesterday,

people who really care about privacy know once you store something on the cloud, they are almost in the internet forever,

they want to hide their ip, through vpn, proxy, tor, ssh chain, pf in only after out and etc,
no javascript, no adobe flash, no html5, no images, only text surfing,

long password with every combination that rarely people use,

basically, we just want to have our own controlled imagination world, feeling secure to know nobody could really know and discover, what we are doing, unless they start poke into our realm.

i mean, what if, ........................ what if,
this brain is on CLOUD?
suppose matrix is truth, then everything that we experience now are on matrix CLOUD,
maybe all signals are re-experience by people who bought our ticket?

they might see on their big screen that i know this truth, =)
Post 17 Nov 2014, 00:10
Dr F

Dr F
sleepsleep u have a realy farfetching idea.

reality is not about your farfetching ideas realitiy is about factions wich have militaries and equipment and motives. some are cruel for fun even.

but u always start from such maybe.

your concerns are irrelevant and clearly if u can dig a bunker u can enter the bunker and if u are still there maybe you dont live in a matrixworld.

radio waves can be used to make a person see things or hear things or manipulate feelings certainly.

Post 17 Nov 2014, 17:58
Dr F

Dr F
i am exactly sure some implants are possible but some are not possible to implant quickly in an undetectable fashion. so yes maybe there is a partial matrixworld perhaps for many individuals but others want to create evidence for some who are implanted related to having a fully matrix-world like world. also radio waves alone are sufficient even to make aperson imagine conversation or be somewhat forgetfull.

realy these concerns you write about shouldnt concern you more then considering the radio wave part wich may maniupulate your brain so maybe thick or rather many layers of iron maybe 8 layers or 16 layers iron to shield from radio waves more or less surrounding the sleeping area.. or an underground bunker, or this iron layers could only be present in the bunker door.

from the perspective of a military faction, it simply has its own industry it builds with those industrial tools and strives to use available technology to get some things easy and cheap way mixed with their psychological knowledge to try and make others think about things wich thinking is beneficial in some way to those who try to make the others think about things via implants or radio waves of course it means there is a strife for power at least in between two or more factions wich are not entirely trust eachother as a minimum.
Post 17 Nov 2014, 18:07
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i have issue with what is real,
eg with infinity of number. lets start from negative infinity, 0 to whatever positive you want to name it,

now, you take your pen, and write, 32784328943894538984389438543 on a paper,

so, are you the first person who wrote above number on a paper? maybe not, because i wrote them on a paper first.

we know computer could count to this number easily, i=1, i = i++
but this is the first time in entire human civilization,
this number is wrote on a paper.

using above example,
i want to shift it to brain signals,

i assume brain could accept weird or unknown combination of signals, (like unknown - to 0 and to unknown + )
process them and idk how suddenly you get a sign of , i see, ah ha,

if person A cut his finger with a knife, and person B too cut his finger with a knife, same depth,
do they both experience same kinda pain? idk.

is how to experience signals depend on the signal itself?
or depend on where the signals go to?

if exact signals but result according to different memories, i see this as something good
so at least, memories define signals, so i am inside memories.
exists in combination of unknown firing signals.

it is like, circuit board become warm after they start processing bits.
the conscious i, am the warm.
Post 17 Nov 2014, 19:36
MHajduk

MHajduk
Every human is different so probably experience of pain is unique for each of us. We all use the same words that describe abstractive ideas such as "love", "hatred", "pain" and describing visual and acoustic impressions but in fact each of us probably is talking about things which "areas" only barely coincide / intersect with each other. Something that may be roughly described with such Venn diagram:

Post 17 Nov 2014, 20:01
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
agree with what you stated, MHajduk,
maybe human ought to rethink and improve how to make each other more communicable.
Post 21 Nov 2014, 17:46
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
fast forward,
december 2014 with counter 7.

lots of dreams actually, how about reading a novel in dream, =) i guess i gain some sort of new level and power upgrade in that virtual or real or weird or quantum leakage world.

having a dream to write story or novel, i think creativity is really great,
i think, i feel, i experience, i enjoy,
maybe it is time for me to learn more words to describe my thoughts.
Post 06 Dec 2014, 19:19
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
changes,
if existence is to experience changes
why to exist without changes?
no changes are possible if you forget there are changes.

like a halted virtual machine, then you load another vhd or vdi, we could be just the registers that keep on compute, every single sleep will alarms Mr.Cron to replaces previous vdi with some other copy.

if root choose to exist in one jail,
then root choose to not exist in another jail,
that is two jails.
so root fail to exist and not exist in one single jail,
but quantum wave is greater than root.

it passed the choice to people who examine.

is what I remember now about event 1008 same as what I recalled yesterday?

then I remember someone talking to me,
the conversation was recorded but now I couldn't remember who is him.
Post 09 Dec 2014, 17:54
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
another person was forced by Mr.Cron to run my vdi,
unless we are dealing with controlled or randomized intervention or different architecture.
otherwise

someone suggested as flight web but now I couldn't recalled back.

then it is morning, am i in a new vdi now or the same old vdi?
Post 10 Dec 2014, 00:59

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: