flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 239, 240, 241 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Ali.Z

Ali.Z
revolution wrote:
It is about the balance of salts in the body.

revolution wrote:
There isn't any "best". I think that is the wrong term to apply here. It is about balance and moderation.

true but ..

revolution wrote:
There is really only one type of water, H2O. Adding various things like sugar, or minerals, or whatever doesn't make it a different water. It just makes it water mixed with other things.

then when they add fluoride and other nasty unneeded things they ruin and destroy our health, minerals balance, cause us a brain damage too.

it remains h2o, but not the h2o that our body used to or need at all. btw i dont drink bottled water.

Post 25 Apr 2020, 10:24
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
If you are worried about various other things included in your water then filter/boil/distil it to your liking.
Post 25 Apr 2020, 10:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Ali.Z

Ali.Z
i dont boil or distill the water, a natural pottery filtering. (must be made of pure clay with no gas, or other chemicals)

https://www.cdc.gov/safewater/ceramic-filtration.html - btw i dont care about what they say, i drink from this since my childhood.

Post 25 Apr 2020, 11:22
revolution

revolution
Ali.Z wrote:
i dont boil or distill the water, a natural pottery filtering. (must be made of pure clay with no gas, or other chemicals)

https://www.cdc.gov/safewater/ceramic-filtration.html - btw i dont care about what they say, i drink from this since my childhood.
Sounds good. Many natural water tables probably have a similar effect by filtering through the ground to reach the underground water.
Post 25 Apr 2020, 11:39
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
it doesn't makes any sense to add fluoride into tap water source when the best way to earn more money is to pack them and sell them separately, or every family must buy this like electricity, or gas,

the only reason they mix it into tap water is to force everybody consuming it, period,

they want everybody fluoridated,

Quote:
Dental fluorosis is a common disorder, characterized by hypomineralization of tooth enamel caused by ingestion of excessive fluoride during enamel formation. It appears as a range of visual changes in enamel causing degrees of intrinsic tooth discoloration, and, in some cases, physical damage to the teeth.

this is kinda weird because, the rule should be nobody can enforce any kind of good or bad action / practice towards others unless its impact is beyond individual,

perhaps i should start drinking rain water?
Post 25 Apr 2020, 13:01
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
https://www.thoughtco.com/can-you-drink-rain-water-609422
Quote:

Most rain is perfectly safe to drink and may be even cleaner than the public water supply.

Rainwater is only as clean as its container.

Only rain that has fallen directly from the sky should be collected for drinking. It should not have touched plants or buildings.

Boiling and filtering rainwater will make it even safer to drink.

i will collect rain water in next raining, and boil them,

oh, it is raining now, my luck
Post 25 Apr 2020, 13:06
revolution

revolution
Rain collects pollutants from the air as it falls. You might want to filter before drinking.

http://news.mit.edu/2015/rain-drops-attract-aerosols-clean-air-0828
Post 25 Apr 2020, 13:34
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
is this some kind of anti gravity vechicle?

revolution wrote:
Rain collects pollutants from the air as it falls. You might want to filter before drinking.

is kinda hard, i only collect about like, too little to consume, lmao,

need to wait heavy downpour,
Post 25 Apr 2020, 13:59
Furs

Furs
I've been filtering all of my drinking water for half a decade and have been perfectly healthy. Confused

It also tastes pure and fresh. Even when I forget the water in a bottle for several months it still doesn't stink (but I still re-purify it anyway since I'm paranoid), btw. Wink
Post 25 Apr 2020, 14:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
maybe something is seriously wrong,

we hardly check for string size before allow them inside our body, we just eat whatever things that they manufactured,

this the source of our buffer overflow
Post 25 Apr 2020, 15:05
Ali.Z

Ali.Z
that indeed an overflow, plus we have not setup our interrupt table properly nor the interrupt handler routine.

Post 25 Apr 2020, 15:14
revolution

revolution
Exercise more then you can reduce that buffer overflow.
Post 25 Apr 2020, 15:14
Ali.Z

Ali.Z
sleepsleep wrote:
is this some kind of anti gravity vechicle?

maybe making pottery.

~

then we should reduce our "byte" length, make sense. no more overflow.

Post 25 Apr 2020, 15:16
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

Exercise more then you can reduce that buffer overflow.

the idea about exercise is kinda weird actually, if our cut could heal by itself, does our body really requires exercise to stay stable?

or they manufactured some kinds of bad food for us that eventually require us to exercise?

Ali.Z wrote:

maybe making pottery.

maybe, but if i am the one who sculp it, most likely i would display pottery shape on the wheel,
Post 26 Apr 2020, 00:39
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
it just funny when i think of this,

we are so accustomed to the idea of door knob, which is kinda bad idea right now because of corona virus,

why not a door knob that use leg instead of hand to open? so you could open it while wearing shoe and don't have to get infected,

it could be something like a car pedal thing that you just step it down, and the door is unlock,
Post 26 Apr 2020, 10:51
Ali.Z

Ali.Z
how can we eliminate lies?

Post 26 Apr 2020, 14:39
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Ali.Z wrote:
how can we eliminate lies?

i don't believe we could actually transmit / deliver truth,

so, most of the time, all words are lies, all words were concluded perspectived constructed symbols,

when we explained whatever that we verified as no lies, basically those were our judgement, which could come from partial info, full info, or just random guess,

words basically function as meaning stripper, the more you use, the less it holds,

lies, surely exists, they are words purposely to divert whatever which is no lies,

but that is how imagination works, like painting, dramas, stories, novels and more, those are lies,

but since i concluded truth is basically something which is impossible to deliver, most likely i accepted, everything else are lies, they are (at that moment) conclusion that backed by insufficient data,
Post 26 Apr 2020, 15:47
Ali.Z

Ali.Z
maybe its more about people who are transmitting these words and sentences, maybe they should behave; or maybe they should verify the source before opening their big mouth?

Post 26 Apr 2020, 16:50
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Ali.Z wrote:
maybe its more about people who are transmitting these words and sentences, maybe they should behave; or maybe they should verify the source before opening their big mouth?

those goals you wished, were unattainable, it just impossible,

the main issue with most people is,

they think truth came in one piece, it doesn't,

we could have perspectives about certain truth worded inside books, but the truth is beyond what words could describe,

the meaning brought by words itself is perspective, it could hardly stand as truth, probably a tiny part of what is really real,

verify is hardly define,
Post 26 Apr 2020, 17:55
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i killed like a dozen ants today,

then i realized,

the alien will just wipe us all exactly like how i wipe those ants,

then i realized,

it is the idea of entitlement, it is exactly the idea that such and such belong to me, under my control, jurisdiction, etc,

beside that, we got another idea, i want such and such to be in such and such way,

both ideas combined equal to justification to do whatever we intend,
Post 27 Apr 2020, 13:06

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 239, 240, 241 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: