flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 237, 238, 239 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i saw a conflict then suddenly i sort of realizing something,

to the very root of conflict, it happened because
1. some expected changes didn't happen, in more simple form, (you didn't do something)
2. some non expected changes happened, (you did something)

now, this is incredibly sucks because, whether you did or didn't do something, you will get into conflict with another conscious,

the 1st you didn't do something is passive conflict

the 2nd you did something is active conflict

eg.
you agreed to meet someone at 8am, you went there around 8:30, then you behave as if the clock is 8am

you told your neighbour not to park his car in front of your house

~

wisdom is the knowledge to manage changes, as if changes never happen, or a smooth changes,

~

conflict could simply arise because you only put one emoji Laughing or more than one Laughing Laughing Laughing

~
Post 12 Apr 2020, 19:12
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
could we solve problem without conflicts?

so far, i think my answer is impossible to solve it without another conflict, it just whether the affected party want to pursue that conflict or not,

let say someone is doing some very destructive changes in your life, affecting you in class, the teacher was his father and kept mum on his son activities in class

so, you are inside the class, with this trouble maker, his father, and your other classmates,

any request from you to change the situation will cause conflict arises, you stand up and ask that trouble maker to sit down because you cannot focus on what his father said,

(this example actually came from my earlier dream today)

the conflict started, the trouble maker continues his disturbing activities,

you felt annoying because he didn't stop his annoying actions, and his father pretend like nothing happen,

you felt like your changes didn't produce expected changes, you felt they don't respect, ignoring your push to have changes,

now you go to that trouble maker and give him a punch, spit on him etc, basically, you are doing whatever that is possible to terminate his activities,

you started attacking troublemaker,

~

what we can learn from this dream,

because everybody stay quiet, everybody comply to shiting condition, nobody dare to bring changes, people fear,

because everybody stay passive and wait for changes,

this might be the real situation on earth now,

~

there are too many abuses, ill logics, etc going around, and we keep quiet,

~

now what if covid19 is their effort to bring down organized brain washing religions? terminate all kinds of mass praying?

~

we don't realize by staying passive, we allow those insanes to expand and transform us into half of them,
Post 12 Apr 2020, 19:32
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
《2020許冠傑同舟共濟Online Concert》
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4TxrzCY3gw

Coronavirus: 2.5 million watch livestream of Canto-pop legend Sam Hui tell Hong Kong to ‘stay united’ in free concert
https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/society/article/3079545/coronavirus-father-canto-pop-sam-hui-stages-free-concert
Post 14 Apr 2020, 01:35
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
and he is like 70 over, life o life, why human need to grow old,
Post 14 Apr 2020, 01:52
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
almost a month since the first lockdown 18th March 2020

The Devastating Decline of a Brilliant Young Coder
https://www.wired.com/story/lee-holloway-devastating-decline-brilliant-young-coder/

people change,

~

i sort of realize, this whole meeting new conscious, parting with old conscious, die, meeting new conscious, parting with old conscious, die, repeat is what actually being offerred right now,

~

you see, it first started from a spark of desire, you want to know that girl, she looks attractive to you, you want to know her more, you plan some ideas to have her responds, getting ways to contact, make yourself appeared different from others, try to gain her focus, share her your feelings, let her acknowledged your feelings,

time to have sex, bang bang bang, then you assume she is yours, from now and forever, repeat the samething, with more challenges, because you used some tricks before, it woudld be dull and boring to repeat the same trick,

liek watching the same movie, twice and more,

but you are not so creative, then the girl figured out, you are boring, someone creative move into her heart,

girl left you, you felt sad, but time cures, then you repeat another drama with different face,

bang bang bang,

~

Quote:
The loss of embarrassment is common among some FTD patients, leading them to act in ways that might have horrified their former selves. Urinating in public, shoplifting, running red lights, making inappropriate sexual advances, digging through trash cans for food—all can be symptoms.

Quote:
He'd search YouTube for “Cloudflare,” “Kristin Holloway,” or his favorite bands and watch snippets of their music videos.

Quote:
Conversations soon became impossible. Lee started chattering in repetitive, unceasing loops. He would tell Kristin: “We met at Cloudflare. We got engaged in Rome. We got married in Maui, Hawaii.” He repeated it hundreds of times a day.

Quote:
In January 2019, Kristin was driving in a grocery store parking lot when her phone rang. She glimpsed the screen and froze. Lee was calling. There on the screen was his face, an old photo from when they had just started dating. She hadn't seen the photo in almost two years—it had been that long since he had called her.

She answered, and the words tumbled out of her. “Baby, I love you so much, I miss you,” she cried. “Are you OK? Do you need anything?” He didn't say anything, but she could hear his breathing on the other end.

who am i

https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/what-is-dementia/types-of-dementia/frontotemporal-dementia
Post 15 Apr 2020, 19:15
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
designer, wtf with all these bad designs, bad bugs,
Post 15 Apr 2020, 19:22
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
it just weird, how a person could lose the sense of itself,
maybe it is not so weird, consider drinking alchohol, or inhaling some other chemical substances,

what are you, and what are you when you are 50% like before you,

and how is speaking something vs repeating speaking something 100 times? as one is well received by society and another one is considered as illness,

and how is thing going to be different to thinking about the same problem for 100 times? except you loop it inside your mind instead of displaying it out?

~

how about urinating in front of my house?
so, i want to flush my bladder, the desire to urine start,

unless i have no knowledge about the constructed place for urine,
or
urgency to flush my bladder,

then i have no reason to just urine anywhere,

~

people who under alchohol influence will urine in front their house too,

the issue then on the duration of influence,

~

how to repair my own container from scratch,
Post 15 Apr 2020, 23:07
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
if having the idea we could possess something is the start of suffering,

would we will want to own?
Post 16 Apr 2020, 00:28
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
stroking dildo makes his cock cum, this is kinda interesting and weird,

~

am thinking about starting a youtube channel, selling boobs probably Laughing Laughing Laughing

ffmpeg, avidemux, blender,

i need something to handle audio, is there a tool to create audio file from just text file,

sound, duration, volume, echo, what other properties,

how to manage audio?
Post 17 Apr 2020, 13:34
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Cathy - Hitomi Tohyama ( So Cute - Lopu #tiktok)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2c5JBcH710
Post 17 Apr 2020, 16:02
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
how to easily generate human voice using words? recording them into audio files? wav?

any tools? perhaps with a little bit of properties customization to be unique inside youtube channel? Laughing

is there a flow like, you start reading words that encompassed main vowel, maybe like 3 times, after that, the engine could produce all other audio for all kinds of english word

might be scary, but also open a clone you that able to talk in different places at the same time,

eg, bank could use your wife or mom voice to ask for late payment, Laughing

https://replicastudios.com/
Post 17 Apr 2020, 22:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i need a bmp batch edit program too,

i think i am more comfortable with mod 24 0 to assemble back bmps into mp4,

i also need something that able to record svg animation into 24 frames bmp, or png,

ffmpeg.exe -i movie.mp4 w%05d.bmp

now i intended to clear 62 pixels from top in all bmps, to black color,

assembling

ffmpeg.exe -start_number n -i w%05d.bmp -pix_fmt yuv420p youtube.mkv
Post 18 Apr 2020, 03:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Post 18 Apr 2020, 20:53
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
what are the criteria for a good youtube?

i think most likely people only consume once, if they don't understand, then probably watch for a second time,

and most just skip before ending if it is boring or doesn't make any sense,

how many angle changes in 1 minute, and what is the maximum minute for a single non moving scene?

the editing skill is very important, the ability to mix various scene into one final compilation, brightness, colors, contrast,

nice raw footages ease up the editing part,
Post 18 Apr 2020, 23:35
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Make something people care about. Actually make something you care about.

Fancy editing and CGI tricks won't help.
Post 18 Apr 2020, 23:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
Make something people care about. Actually make something you care about.

Fancy editing and CGI tricks won't help.

boobies? Laughing Laughing Laughing
gonna ask girl what they really care about Very Happy
Post 18 Apr 2020, 23:49
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
boobies?
Yeah, good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booby
Post 19 Apr 2020, 00:17
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
but your booby looks different, revolution,

EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Rashid Buttar BLASTS Gates, Fauci, EXPOSES Fake Pandemic Numbers As Economy Collapses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGbYHJcMbz8
Post 19 Apr 2020, 03:01
Ali.Z

Ali.Z
see what bill gates said, 5 years ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Af6b_wyiwI

Post 19 Apr 2020, 03:33
Ali.Z

Ali.Z
here is another one, 5 years ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AEMKudv5p0

Post 19 Apr 2020, 03:43