flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 236, 237, 238 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

In most of them only the strong and selfish, or the very lucky, ones survive.

so true

only those who dare to control resources, having mighty power, be it physical or military, maybe need really smart strategist brain too,

lucky or maybe 99.9% accurately predicting changes?

1st documentary movie on the origin of CCP virus, Tracking Down the Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le_rfTdayLs

man made virus, bioweapon,
Post 08 Apr 2020, 04:53
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
1 byte vs 1TB,
1 mm vs 1km,
1 second vs 24 hour,
1 earth lifetime vs earth history,
1 vs 1 trillion

what we considered as extremelly important memories in our 100 years were just one tiny grain of sand,

we almost forget all the details and basically hardly sum up the whole event in one thousand words,

maybe a huge difficulties also to write our life stories above one hundred thousand words,

maybe can't even talk about our life continuously after 24 hours,

now it seems, there were nothing much really we could hold as treasure and content,

Laughing
Post 08 Apr 2020, 18:15
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
what inside gay and gay sex? gay relationship, brokeback mountain,

what is relationship in the first place?

is it our curiousity to discover if there will be another conscious who could think, or appreicate our decision to changes? be it same sex or opposite sex?

sexual activities vs communication without physical touch,

what cause emotional swing in our own conscious?

as if main objective is to attain pleasure,? or is actually trying to attain the peaceful relax moment after pleasure?

why the need of intimacy, caress, cuddling if the reality of life is to die after 100 years?

yah, all these are grand illusion because the system wanted us to bring babies on earth,

to fight this system means to stop bringing babies on earth,

the root cause of all problems ever existed is human,

~

so, the desire to gain new exciting experiences?

our random desire and random efforts towards attaining random desire is what causing all these random conflicts, issues, problems, etc

why are we trying to understand our gf, wife when we don't even try to understand how to measure understanding?

it seems like the lack of way of measurement toward everything is humanity biggest problem,

~

we can freeze a snow scene using camera, take a photo, but how long we could stare that photo 24x7? 10 years, 100 years?

like the lone stone on mars? or somewhere else inside this galatic universe?

if you close your eyes right now and see beyond whatever in front of you, the whole galaxy is there, we are floating inside our container, maybe moving 107,000 km/h Laughing

there are infinite details to infinite everything, infinity between 0 and 1,

~

are we spending our limited changes randomly on random illusions?

is like open paint.exe and keep on filling all kinds of colors until we die,
Post 09 Apr 2020, 01:25
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
could they create another airborne antibody and spread through wind? or smoke?

hold world population at ransom,

they simply follow what windows 10 did, continuously upgrade and update,

the group who funded antivirus programmaers were exactly the same group who funded virus coders,

this is how we balance the system by having full control of both parties,

~

Coronavirus: when life can return to normal, according to Bill Gates
- Only a vaccine can fix this global problem, billionaire philanthropist says

this means end of year 2021 only things could become better,
Post 09 Apr 2020, 12:26
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
could they create another airborne antibody and spread through wind? or smoke?
Who is "they"?

Don't be vague, name them. Who are you talking about?
Post 09 Apr 2020, 15:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

Who is "they"?

they are those who intended to do so,

~

this world is a strange place, the existence of organized thieves, muderers, cult, politicians, etc,
organized criminal paedophile,

~

existence of human with less feelings and emotions, or human who allowed their feelings and emotions fully take control,

they only need a tiny spark of desire to proceed and press the button, [submit]
Post 09 Apr 2020, 22:50
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
revolution wrote:

Who is "they"?

Just that you said "another airborne antibody" as if to suggest "they" had already made at least one. So who is/are "they"? I'm keen to know who it is that can make these things.
Post 09 Apr 2020, 22:58
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
guignol

guignol
You are not keen on anything, like any revolution.
Post 10 Apr 2020, 02:09
guignol

guignol
COVID-19 situation may be best to advantage of moscow, but it is actually their last straw of breath.
Post 10 Apr 2020, 02:14
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
revolution wrote:

Who is "they"?

Just that you said "another airborne antibody" as if to suggest "they" had already made at least one. So who is/are "they"? I'm keen to know who it is that can make these things.

the creator of this bio weapon, will surely have designed cures and treatment in advance to terminate their weapon,

the power to control this pandemic, to start, to terminate, certainly inside their hands,

to terminate this weapon, they will just release another virus, make it airborne, with the main objective to neutralize covid 19, if covid 19 not found, they will stay inside body idling,

or they could make it ready to accept command from control center, through 5G,

now, this is new way to kill people, assasinate big shots, etc,

better, it could make certain pattern of sickness to appear, so that control center could idenfiy them, sell them some billion dollar treatment etc,

it could also be, you understand the path of technology improvement, 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g, then you created something that will get affected by those future technology, let the viruses infected people on earth,

when people started deploying that technology, mass people who don't subsribe will die,

~

who are the one who capable to make mass murdering weapons?

those who got brain, very smart, intelligent, super high iq, eq, whatever q, extremelly believe what they did is for greater good, and benefit for future generations, etc,

limit world population to under 100 millions etc,

~

if one is really smart, capable to predict changes, and he can kill almost anyone on earth, without anybody know,

he could trigger all kinds of conflict, without anyone aware,

he is like having a time machine and able to know what is your answer in advance,
Post 10 Apr 2020, 06:24
revolution

revolution
How do you know someone made covid19?
Post 10 Apr 2020, 06:41
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep: Did you play too much Resident Evil lately? Wink
Post 10 Apr 2020, 12:24
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Furs wrote:
sleepsleep: Did you play too much Resident Evil lately? Wink

isn't that a movie?

since you mentioned game, i immediately recalled transport tycoon deluxe, total annihilation,

theme hospital, guess these are the game embedded inside my memories,

maybe they added COVID19 inside theme hospital Laughing Laughing

https://www.dosgamesarchive.com/

so much memories
Post 10 Apr 2020, 16:47
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
How do you know someone made covid19?

to be frank, i don't know,

we are under limited data and info situation to reach the real exact changes,

but the mind need some sort of conclusion so that we could by pass it and process another issue,

so based on what i had encountered, read, this thing is bio weapon, it was a normal virus originated from animals in the beginning, but years of study, enchancement, experiments and etc, they manually mutate it into something we had today,

whether it was intentionally leaked or accidentally, i don't have answer, most likely, accidentally in the first place, but intentionally later by sending them to different parts on earth,

the situation then is same like people who write crypto malware, they surely got one or more master keys that capable to decrypt,

~

of course, i am open to more incoming data and information and adjust my position towards this question
Post 11 Apr 2020, 04:02
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
... they manually mutate it into something we had today,
But who is "they"? Your statement is extremely vague. If someone, or some entity, has the capability to make this, then who was it? Who has that capability?
Quote:
the situation then is same like people who write crypto malware, they surely got one or more master keys that capable to decrypt,
Hmm, even assuming this virus is man-made (a big assumption IMO), it doesn't mean "they" know how to defeat it. I can break a cup by dropping it on the floor, but I have no hope of repairing it back to its original state.
Post 11 Apr 2020, 04:11
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

But who is "they"? Your statement is extremely vague. If someone, or some entity, has the capability to make this, then who was it? Who has that capability?

sleepsleep wrote:

those who got brain, very smart, intelligent, super high iq, eq, whatever q, extremelly believe what they did is for greater good, and benefit for future generations, etc,

i generalize because i don't have exact name of those who are capable, scientiests, biologists, virologist, multi discipline professors, etc,

revolution wrote:

Hmm, even assuming this virus is man-made (a big assumption IMO), it doesn't mean "they" know how to defeat it. I can break a cup by dropping it on the floor, but I have no hope of repairing it back to its original state.

to synchronize your cup example with this virus, or that crypto malware, obviously you got to be a cup maker,

and a cup maker surely know to create another identical cup, just sweep those broken pieces away, no point to repair them,

basically, the idea is, only accidental murderer didn't second thought how to wipe clean his suspicious,

~

they been handling such viruses for years, all kinds of studies and patents etc, and they don't think about having a backup plan?

obviously they can't be that stupid, or stupider than me, even my limited iq aware we need to have a backup plan in case shit happen,
Post 11 Apr 2020, 06:02
revolution

revolution
I don't agree with you that anyone has the capability to make this thing.

It requires enormous resources and incredible secrecy. You'll need a BSL-4 lab with researchers and support staffing. A place to hide the lab, and housing for everyone there. Deliveries of food have to come from somewhere to feed those people.

Then "they" would have to test it. "They" would need an endless stream of human volunteers willing to try each new formula to test its properties of virulence, incubation period, deadliness, etc. And you have to keep those people quiet somehow.

But for what purpose? Just so someone can short the stock market?

ETA: As for the cup. I think the cup would represent the human. And dropping it would represent the virus. So I could break the cup easily, by dropping it, but to fix it a a whole different matter. I can't just sweep away the human and make a new one to replace it.
Post 11 Apr 2020, 06:09
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
are those requirement something impossible to be fulfilled, obviously not,

there are bsl-4 lab with researches around the world, is just we don't know what kind of experiment they are researching,

i have no single doubt all those difficulties that you mentioned, could be solved, it needs monies, and time,

revolution wrote:

sleepsleep wrote:

they are having a quite different, and possibly totally different worldview from general population,

a different level of understanding will produce different kind of justification especially after you learnt some secrets, now what are those secrets? idk, the word itself already signifies only certain people could have the privilege to know,

eg, if you know the incoming changes, huge asteroid hits earth, what are the possible solutions?

if you know a secret society is currently in the last stage to execute their final armagenddon plan,

now, why such group of people exists?

the root of issue is inside the distribution of resources, if there exists group of people who can control resources, they will start having their own agenda,

whether it is to control more resources, or to protect whatever resources they are controlling right now, or to discover more resources in other location, to take over companies who helding their core resources, technologies etc,

this is more than just stock market,

it could be mind programming, lifestyle reprogramming, fear inducing, resources reconfiguration, herd immunity, one world government, etc

~

no doubt, a human could just go out and start destroy something, killing people or etc,

but perhaps you could view it from the level of god (to sync with the level of crypto malware maker etc), god simply build another new human for replacement,
Post 11 Apr 2020, 08:03
Furs

Furs
revolution wrote:
I don't agree with you that anyone has the capability to make this thing.

It requires enormous resources and incredible secrecy. You'll need a BSL-4 lab with researchers and support staffing. A place to hide the lab, and housing for everyone there. Deliveries of food have to come from somewhere to feed those people.

Then "they" would have to test it. "They" would need an endless stream of human volunteers willing to try each new formula to test its properties of virulence, incubation period, deadliness, etc. And you have to keep those people quiet somehow.

While I don't aspire to conspiracy theories around this particular virus, you can't be so naive as to think that developing a bioweapon has no purpose and nobody would spend resources on it, especially a communist country like China.

In this particular case, it obviously went out of control. For an employee wanting to get rich quick off shorting the stock market, it sounds plausible to me to "accidentally" release the virus.

Not that it happened, anyway, since it's been mostly proven to be mutated. But it's perfectly plausible though.
Post 12 Apr 2020, 12:17
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
<Putting on foil hat>
We can always trace the money - a collection of dealings that have a highly improbable outcome. Like all the companies which profited from WWII - selling to both sides, deep into the conflict. The definition of evil.
</Putting on foil hat>

It's always been troublesome to know where such a strategy becomes a witch-hunt. There are either obvious bad actors or a continuum of misfortune. Then there is our reliance on such bad actors - to what degree are we slaves of the state/corporation? And their down-fall becomes our own.

Time has shown me that these bad actors are not intelligent, but opportunistic. They don't create strife in the world but use their means to profit from it. They are ready for the next pandemic by insuring that you aren't.
Post 12 Apr 2020, 17:30

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 236, 237, 238 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: