flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 235, 236, 237 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Ali.Z

Ali.Z
sleepsleep wrote:
what if the level of controlling is exactly same as right now when you inside dream?

hmm, could that prevent us from waking up? maybe who knows.

sleepsleep wrote:
then what cause you to not realize you are still in dream right now?

it rarely happens, but its true that sometimes we know we are dreaming.
and in that dream we say "hey im dreaming or it just a dream and i will wake up"
but thats rare.

1 thing could tell us we are not in a dream is that dreams tend to be imaginary, even realistic dream tend to be short and soon enough you gonna see crazy things.

Ali.Z wrote:
1 thing could tell us we are not in a dream is that dreams tend to be imaginary, even realistic dream tend to be short and soon enough you gonna see crazy things.

but this cant be true either, because most of the time we cant differentiate whether we are in a dream or in real life.
and thats because we are not in full control, thus we cant realize where are we.

what can be even more difficult is when you dream inside another dream, it happened to me, its like main function and subroutine:
Code:
entry main

main:
call subroutine
ret

subroutine:
; do stuff
ret    

so in my main_dream i had a bad sub_dream when i woke up from that sub_dream i told myself hey its a dream im fine and i didnt realize i was in my main_dream.

so its fun but good thing to think about.

Last edited by Ali.Z on 31 Mar 2020, 17:36; edited 1 time in total
Post 31 Mar 2020, 17:35
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
we love another girls before we love this girl, and most likely we will love another girl after this girl and after that girl,

we get excited with this project or etc and before this project, we get excited before and we will get excited in coming projects,

which means changes and with every changes, nothing stay long enough to reach forever,
Post 31 Mar 2020, 17:36
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
hope YONG is safe in hong kong during this critical moments,
Post 01 Apr 2020, 14:59
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
constant bombardment of covid19 statistic,
now another source claimed that all these related to electromagnetic field,

4G, 5G,

cells poisoned, excrete toxins, viruses basically damage functioning cells or so,
Post 02 Apr 2020, 00:43
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
In the world of a conspiracy theorist everything is related to everything.

You get an itchy nose and it is because of some actions on the other side of the planet being orchestrated by the illuminati, or something. Hehe, fun times.
Post 02 Apr 2020, 00:58
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
full scale global lockdown on the way,

i believe everything is connected, there always impact and effect because the whole core issue is about balancing,

like deforestation, excessive ocean fishing, global temperature, melting ice and more,

some can be directly accounted, but some are more subtle, and some we haven't yet discovered their linkages or connections,

we probably could trace these too inside human behavior,

~

i just thought about this yesterday,

why human keep on wanting to learn and understand more?

~

whole Earth population is under reprogramming,

stay at home,

maybe they are doing some massive experiment? idk

doubt is always the best action to hold, i don't think one could gain wisdom without doubting,

the situation is always lack of information,

~

now less people dare to perform religious activities such as praying together,

well, it caused people too cease sports activities too,

basically all kinds of activities that require close physical skin contact,

we are definitely moving into a different lifestyle,

who knows, yearly renewal of covid19, covid20 and so on, never ending evolution,
Post 02 Apr 2020, 07:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
What’s a virus, anyway? Part 1: The bare-bones basics
https://scopeblog.stanford.edu/2020/04/02/whats-a-virus-anyway-part-1-the-bare-bones-basics/

what actually happening around the world?

something definitely not looking right,

then i thought of this question, what kind of effect one could get if to wear long term mask?

~

got a few weird dreams lately, life after wake up feels weird too,

Corona Virus - Biggest Deception On The Whole World EndGame Plan - 5G Agenda (5G Vodafone Whistleblower)
https://www.brighteon.com/f9d420cb-acf5-4c81-b98c-b307f3ca0706
Post 03 Apr 2020, 05:57
DimonSoft

DimonSoft
Wearing masks is not recommended by WHO for people who don’t have symptoms of disease. In fact, the total negative effect far outweighs the positive one. Most of us will have to catch coronavirus in order to form population immunity. Only after that the pandemia is going to slow down and stop.
Post 03 Apr 2020, 08:04
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i died in dream,

am not sure if this is the first time i experienced this,

the scene started inside a shopping mall,

there were no human around,

and dead bodies were everywhere,

i have zero idea and i felt another presence that called me to buried or burn those bodies, idk who is that,

i use a groceries trolley to shift all these bodies to one place,

i couldn't recall if i successfully completed the job or not,

but now i am inside an elevator, not sure with that trolley or not, but i think i am holding something,

the elevator moved downward smoothly at first, but then started to lose its balance and fall down rapidly,

i am fully conscious during the whole process, i could feel the movement came into a halt, but i feel nothing physically, then a bit warm water when i rub my head,

just when i thought i am about to die, maybe i am dead?

the scene switch to a blue sky nearby a road, i don't see vehicle around, saw a few trees, clean tarred road,

woke up, then i wondered, if the end of something is exactly the start of another thing?

i am fully conscious during the whole process from inside the elevator to side of the road, weird experience,
Post 03 Apr 2020, 11:10
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
How I lost control of our bank accounts to a phone scammer
https://robservatory.com/how-i-lost-control-of-our-bank-accounts-to-a-phone-scammer/

lesson, never never and never, share whatever code, numbers through call, even with trusted voice, family members, lovers etc, the technology will grow very sophisticated and real till the stage you can't even differentiate between 2 voices,
Post 04 Apr 2020, 04:40
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i got new realization,

it seems i found a new definition of what is illusion, and why the advice to let go,

consider different kinds of fonts that represent alphabets,

essential idea is A to Z, illusion is different kinds of properties that depicted on essential,

for all worldly matters, properties are different kind of face, characters, scenes etc, essential probably is recycle of situations,

eg, a love, relationship, etc, it backs to different characters running the almost same story in larger scale,

all kinds of Marvell movies, bad guys, good guys, fight, recycle,

and those are what deemed as illusion imo,

a character, very poor, abandoned, grew under hate, found someone nice to him, that someone betrayed him, grew more negative, act to maximum negative, and more,

all these were illusions because they are properties,

it seems like extension of i is basically narrative and thus illusion,

~

now it seems, you don't and can't have illusion in mathematics,

~

is like 0x000000 to 0xffffff colors of cars,
holding at one of those car is basically unnecessary because those color is illusion, the car itself become illusion when you pull out some infinite design of what we define as car
Post 05 Apr 2020, 04:44
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
between thinking and overthinking,

~

a complete life is a life that almost everything under your control, you can fix them,

angriness only means we don't have solution, no fix, can't fix, basically the state we can't push changes, or the state we don't want push required changes, or we are being forced to push changes,

life is too short to live it under others definition,

~

no doubt, there are lots of incentives when you live under others definition, a lot,

you skip yourself to bother so many things, but that essentially tied you up into dependency,

dependency is the root cause of non freedom, maybe dependency is akin addiction, is just another word to play hide and seek,

to really live is to have zero dependency, zero addiction,????????

idk, incentives are too good,

but then, what is extreme?

how to get a balance?

it seems that the requirements for balance is total control, full authorization, full power,
Post 05 Apr 2020, 16:19
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
illusion is when they are almost the same thing, but we try to differentiate them as if they are something totally different,

is like you taking a bottle of pipe water from america, another bottle from malaysia, and another bottle from russia,

there are sameness in everything, with subtle differences, the issue is more on our conscious attach with those sameness and differences,

back to the bottle of pipe water, someone forgot when he put, and try to repay you with another bottle, but you insist it must be the same bottle of pipe water from america, same water from america, the attachment to that persistent is what buddha probably told us to let go,

now, i just guess because you have no way to discuss this with buddha right now,

~

what exactly is our focus right now?

expand control in our life, zero dependency, and achieve balance,

at least, this is what we could currently trying to do, due to some rules set upon us under this container, clothes, food, shelter, transport, etc,

~

we don't execute something (changes), because we don't see reason to do that execution, we don't see urgency, motivation, etc more, basically, we are passive instead of active,

so why you don't go and rob a bank? or hijack some crypto wallet? or become frontliner and serve covid patients? or etc more,

because we are passive for those changes,

if all passive could be turned active, it means true for all active can be turned passive too,

the state of balance means equal active and passive, or probably unequal active and passive with the objective to loop infinitely seeking balance,

~

complicated complex vs simple straightforward,

we got 10,000 random locations for parcel delivery with different urgency, with 10 trucks, what should we do?

let say we got 100 solutions, how should we know which one is better?

then we realize the idea of measurement, scale of measurement is important factor to judge everthing,

we need a solid measurement method to decide everything,

and a correct measurement method to measure relevant ideas,
Post 06 Apr 2020, 03:52
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
anger, furious, and all related emotions,

this is one hard objective, to stay cool, no swear, no violent, no etc useless changes to solve facing problems,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anger

it seems that we are far away to control even ourselves,

the objective could be a total control of all emotions, might need to spend whole lifetime to manage these properties,
Post 06 Apr 2020, 06:17
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
it seems like we are complicating our life, lifestyle to the stage beyond our control,

most are complexities that yield no extra performance except increament of artistic values,

restructuring back our life, to the most basic and everything under our control,
Post 06 Apr 2020, 07:11
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
the short cut way is to denounce the i, so that nothing is associated with you, whether the something is created, destroyed, processing or etc, it no longer concerns you,

then basically you don't have to take control of anything because there is nothing else for you worth to control,

well, this method looks similiar to the notorious bury one's head into sand,

how many years would one take to restart the whole civilization? we don't have lots of ideas how the stuffs in front of us getting build,

surely, talk is cheap, good talk maybe a bit expensive, insightful talk probably hard to get,

throw into a flowing river and you got to start figure out how to survive, what to do first, not much differnet from what is happening now in our life,
Post 06 Apr 2020, 08:09
guignol

guignol
revolution wrote:
In the world of a conspiracy theorist everything is related to everything.
everything is related to everything in everybody's world
revolution wrote:
You get an itchy nose and it is because of some actions on the other side of the planet being orchestrated by the illuminati, or something. Hehe, fun times.
describe every time why [exactly] ya get yer nose itchy, any ten cases?
Post 07 Apr 2020, 06:55
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
why the system intend to seek balance? why the lake must remain calm, why the cloud must still?

what requires manage, how and what is manage? is like 10 trucks with 10,000 delivery location, all these require management, order,

no management would imply no order, random, repeatable random, zero learning,

let say you are inside a prison, a larger one right now, with pile of A4 papers and scissor,

then you cut every A4 into different pieces, then categorize them into shape, thickness etc, then you start to manage this thing,

is like picture puzzles too, why categorize them by color or border shape first?
Post 07 Apr 2020, 08:50
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
how many of us could make a fire from scratch?

i was thinking about this, what if this virus and its evolution. mutation caused a total shutdown of everything, huge asteroid hits earth, or etc event,

i don't think i can survive, i don't know how to make fire, purifying uncleaned water, create electricty, sewing clothes and more, Laughing

probably end up with sickness or etc because no medical knowledge on how to cure,

just realized we really got too much dependency to the state we rarely could survive independantly

yeah, not even idea to create a temporarily shelther, Laughing
Post 08 Apr 2020, 02:48
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
There are a number of movies that deal with that type of scenario. Complete society breakdown due to some disaster.

In most of them only the strong and selfish, or the very lucky, ones survive.
Post 08 Apr 2020, 03:05

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 235, 236, 237 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: