flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 225, 226, 227 ... 251, 252, 253  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
what if we got a sensor on smartphone screen, that capable to cast dynamic dimmed virtual shadow on screen when detected there are objects above,
We can do that already if we wish to. Some variants of touch sensors can detect nearby objects as well as touching objects. I think it would be annoying to have the screen dimmed where a finger is pointing. But it is just a matter of preference.

it would be annoying if the whole screen dimmed, i was thinking an implementation that capable to detect the size object above the screen and programmatically dynamic dimmed as if the object above is casting shadow,

i sense that it would be more real, and interactive,
Post 15 Jan 2020, 12:47
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
it would be annoying if the whole screen dimmed, i was thinking an implementation that capable to detect the size object above the screen and programmatically dynamic dimmed as if the object above is casting shadow,

Some of the current touch sense tech can support that. It is just a matter of desire for it and programming it up.

But what is the advantage?
Post 15 Jan 2020, 13:11
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:

Some of the current touch sense tech can support that. It is just a matter of desire for it and programming it up.

But what is the advantage?

it could be a selling point for more realistic interaction, it could be another way of input to interact with system,

eg, a game that request you to create certain shadow shape to win?
Post 15 Jan 2020, 14:06
revolution

revolution
Make a plea for it to the manufacturers. Maybe they will like it.
Post 15 Jan 2020, 14:08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution

revolution
Or even better: Patent it.

If/when someone makes it you can charge them a license fee for each device using it. If there a billion devices then the license fees will make you very wealthy.
Post 15 Jan 2020, 14:17
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i just hope people implemented it, patent just make it harder for people to implement and expand the ideas,

if this is something people see functional, it will gets implemented i hope so,

i could see the following functions,
- as a way to input password,
- a total revamp interface that support such input method, (touchless method)
- i think there is patent regarding when pointer stayed for brief 500 milliseconds, another options displayed, not sure about this,
- i guess the shadow idea would works well for mouse pointer,

Post 15 Jan 2020, 18:37
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
traveling to South now,

i was doing a quick packing earlier morning today, then suddenly i realized, i only pack my clothes, toothbrush, towel, some refreshing oilment, laptop, that's all,

those were the stuffs i could bring, nothing else,

and in my final adventure to outer space, probably there is simply nothing i could bring along,
Post 16 Jan 2020, 01:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
safely arrived southern part,

while travelling by bus, i thought of an idea, why not a grand VR inside bus? with all the windows replaced with thin LCD panel that capable to display nice scenary or even outer space, with the moon moving nearer and nearer as bus accelerates, the whole journey would be a totally different feel,

maybe a switch to temporarily display what out there just in case people want to see what really behind them,

it could be above cloud animation, as if you are inside aeroplane,

it would be cool too if inside train,

i thought about this before, why they didn't just VR the whole car screen, the car wouldn't move exactly, but the whole experience will be very real, to the extend you can't really differentiate virtual and reality,

imagine the moment you scrolling down your car windows (a screen animation) that try to mimic your surrounding, you will be inside double illusion, might scare some of the users, Laughing

with mimic air, wind, light and more, crazy shit, you definitely walk out from the car with a new perspective about what is real,
Post 17 Jan 2020, 10:32
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
another youtube that going to serves totally deep fake videos,

hope everyone can use this technology soon, creating infinite output from infinite imagination, maybe digital actor/actress soon Laughing

body with different faces, the day people no longer trust anything, Very Happy

Last edited by sleepsleep on 18 Jan 2020, 06:05; edited 1 time in total
Post 18 Jan 2020, 05:52
revolution

revolution
We have digitally rendered videos. c.f all the animated stuff like Wreck it Ralph, Finding Nemo, etc. Or Golum in LoTR. But these still require a live actor to generate the movement vectors, otherwise everything looks stiff and unnatural.

But digitally rendered audio voices are still not viable at the moment.
Post 18 Jan 2020, 05:59
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Post 18 Jan 2020, 06:09
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

We have digitally rendered videos. c.f all the animated stuff like Wreck it Ralph, Finding Nemo, etc. Or Golum in LoTR. But these still require a live actor to generate the movement vectors, otherwise everything looks stiff and unnatural.

i was pondering about the idea, some group of people could just shot a movie as usual, using cheap actors, or different actors,

in the final processing stage then only AI will paste famous actor face into every frame,

it could be a one man show movie that he himself is the lead actor, co stars, and more, all by himself, Laughing

Last edited by sleepsleep on 18 Jan 2020, 06:19; edited 1 time in total
Post 18 Jan 2020, 06:16
revolution

revolution
There is more to good acting than just a face!
Post 18 Jan 2020, 06:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
There is more to good acting than just a face!

i don't have in depth knowledge to define what is good acting,

but most of the time, what i could recall from a movie are scenes, storyline, surrounding,

i think i hardly recall any face expression,
Post 18 Jan 2020, 06:22
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i got a set of data that i want to find its relationship, any idea how to navigate these?

eg.

Code:
A       B       C       D       E       F
394     16      7       7       3       6
395     17      8       6       4       5
396     18      9       5       3       8

objectives is to determine F when given A, B, C, D, and E

maybe i should try this,
https://www.pluralsight.com/guides/finding-relationships-data-with-python
Post 18 Jan 2020, 06:41
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
CREW DRAGON LAUNCH ESCAPE DEMONSTRATION
https://www.spacex.com/webcast?20200119

Quote:

On Sunday, January 19, SpaceX successfully completed an in-flight test of Crew Dragon’s launch escape capabilities from Launch Complex 39A (LC-39A) at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. This test, which did not have NASA astronauts onboard the spacecraft, demonstrated Crew Dragon’s ability to reliably carry crew to safety in the unlikely event of an emergency on ascent.

Falcon 9 and Dragon lifted off at 10:30 a.m. EST, or 15:30 UTC, with the abort sequence initiating approximately one and a half minutes into flight. Crew Dragon's eight SuperDraco engines powered the spacecraft away from Falcon 9 at speeds of over 400 mph. Following separation, Dragon's trunk was released and the spacecraft's parachutes were deployed, first the two drogue parachutes followed by the four upgraded Mark III parachutes. Dragon safely splashed down in the Atlantic Ocean and teams successfully recovered the spacecraft onto SpaceX's recovery vessel.
Post 20 Jan 2020, 05:21
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
fast forward, 22nd,

few more days to celebrate cny,

stay safe, happy, healthy everyone,
Post 22 Jan 2020, 17:40
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
are we spending hours doing programming
OR
we are spending hours cordinating, matching with format, style, and so on?

allowing people to have power means, providing an easier way for them to execute their desires, eg, a gun to kill or destroy,

do one thing, and do it best?

there should exists programming language call desire, or fulfill

with expected / default properties,

database design seems like purposely designing index pages when you got no content,

when the logic should be a page by page content goes through and pick up the highlighted words, then add them with their page number at the back,

are we having issue to convey desire?

eg, i want a hello world window
when,
- when i double click this application icon
what
- text "hello world"
where
- 100px from left
- 100px from top
how?
who?
- sleepsleep 755
why?

why can't the language figure out what to use, if i could just provide it examples of input and output?
input : testing
output: TESTING

input : sleepsleep
output: Sleepsleep
Post 22 Jan 2020, 18:37
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
woke up and wondering,

does humanity advance itself by empowering others?

as if in the microscopic scene, cloning our capabilities into others?

~

https://www.livescience.com/amp/china-coronavirus-death-toll-climbs.html

Quote:
There are now 440 confirmed cases and 17 deaths linked to the virus in China, according to the BBC. That's up from around 300 cases and six deaths reported just yesterday (Jan. 21).

scary shit
Post 23 Jan 2020, 00:30
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/EDYo-mJBwhg2HXGKF_rk9g

eating exotic wild animals, probably the main cause,
Post 23 Jan 2020, 09:38

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 225, 226, 227 ... 251, 252, 253  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: