flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 223, 224, 225 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i probably need to start learning from understand Euclid's Postulates,

st wrote:

In short, this means there is allays something beyond us and our knowledge, so no need to prove everything.

imo, changes cause changes, it could be expansion, shrinking, exactly like the 3x+1 vs division of 2, energy that cannot be created or destroyed,

proving seems to reconfirm how things work so that we attain understanding and find ways into objectives,

somehow my mind link all these to everything, from the expansion of universe, our own human body from sperm, something add into us, and something minus away from us, the golden rate is there to maintain,

as if there are rules to prevent infinite expansion, harmony, like gravity,

there are mathematics inside all these, but nobody tell me until i figure out myself, that everything is connected,
Post 15 Dec 2019, 02:38
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
when i list the number in following way
Code:
1   3
2   4

we start the cycle from top left to right, to bottom right then bottom left,

1 x ( 3 + 1 ) / 2 - 1 = 1
Post 15 Dec 2019, 03:03
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Post 16 Dec 2019, 05:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i never thought of this question, but somehow this struck me now,

do friends appeared inside your dream?

define: friend
1. a person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically one exclusive of sexual or family relations.
2. a member of the Religious Society of Friends; a Quaker.

i don't think i ever dream of someone really closed to me, interacting with me inside dream, they could appear, maybe say a few words,

is that possible to make new friend inside dreams? another idea for blockbuster movie
Post 16 Dec 2019, 14:45
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
if reincarnation is real, how are we going to save and restore our memories?

we repeatedly playing a game, and become much and much better until a time we felt boring and then we switch to another game,

life is a grand game, every visit to this game will get a memory reset, no save and restore,

there are basically infinite roles on this expanding game, all developed inside virtual life, probably admin or ai control big events,

or it was programmed with balancing rate,

how do i get back my previous memories?
Post 18 Dec 2019, 07:37
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
if reincarnation is real, how are we going to save and restore our memories?

(...)

how do i get back my previous memories?
You should find an old oak, pack all your memories to an "indestructible box", dig a hole at the feet of the oak and bury the box in it. The main problem is where you should place guideposts so that sleepsleep v 2.0 could find these memories. Wink
tom tobias wrote:
sleepsleep asked about the final destination of FASM, and us.

The logical conclusion, that our solar system will ultimately be destroyed, returned to primordial matter, leads to another thought:

This process, galaxy creation and destruction, must have occurred previously, aeons earlier. If we knew, that our ultimate destruction was assured, how would we signal future galaxies, (with planets capable of supporting life), perhaps millions of years hence? How would we encode our discoveries, inventions, thoughts?

Then, if we can figure that out, (i.e. how and where previous civilizations stored this information, for future galaxies to discover) we can go and search for unique artifacts that could have been placed carefully in an "indestructible" vault, by civilizations millions of years ago, just as we today, muse over the ten year history of this FASM board.
Post 18 Dec 2019, 11:00
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
if i gonna reincarnate in another 200 years, what are the very important messages to send?

maybe we should start a service, bank of memories, anyone with correct passpharase could collect things inside,

i think the tibet ways is kinda solid,

select 3 items from 3 trials, maybe i expand it into 10 items, 10 trials, what is the probability to correct 10 questions of let say with 10 options?
Post 18 Dec 2019, 18:12
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
end up in hospital, diarrhea and vomit,

we don't seem to able to think straight, as usual, when we are sick,

realize the most important thing in this life is stay healthy,
Post 22 Dec 2019, 01:48
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
To be healthy we also need to be strong. That way we have some reserves to keep us going when other things fall behind. So stay fit and stay happy, and the healthiness will follow.
Post 22 Dec 2019, 02:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
guignol

guignol
sleepsleep wrote:
end up in hospital, ... and vomit,
it finally happened
man, you've been having diarrhea the whole path
Post 22 Dec 2019, 08:17
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i was pondering, what if someone leaving Earth in such a state?

sickness, sorrow, alone, pain, and probably more,

in the condition that you can't really meditate, the mind just doesn't under your control anymore, you can't even push more command into it, out of focus,

i was wondering, should we allow drugs in our last moment? it might be helpful,

i think chanting might be useful in such situation,

because such is the moment we need concentration and control,.

injected thoughts into daily chant might eventually mixing our chant into very personalized and powerful mind controller,

we probably are counting on such chant during our moment of total distraction,

is like a tiny combination of sound that we keep to assist us, calling ourselves back,

阿弥陀佛 is very popular among Buddhist,

om is very popular too,

the sounds surely expand beyond belief since it is something personal by people who store meanings inside, we can promote but the situation would be like how many people really understand the meaning of fasm versus tomasz definition,

thank you revolution,
Post 22 Dec 2019, 13:26
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
got a weird dream,

went to kfc, but the staffs were not serving, saw they busy handling a fish, like a 50cm x 12cm,, fish was dead and they were chopping it,

then saw a familiar face which i couldn't remember whom, but i saw this girl before, she weared a collared short, brown yellowish color which i recognized, i got that shirt too,

then i tried to request some information from her, but she seemed to able to walk freely inside kfc staff area,

there were few others queuing up, waiting to order but nobody came to take,
Post 23 Dec 2019, 06:55
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://web.archive.org/web/20130306030242/http://subterraneanpress.com/magazine/fall_2010/fiction_the_lifecycle_of_software_objects_by_ted_chiang

Quote:
Fiction: The Lifecycle of Software Objects by Ted Chiang
Chapter One
Her name is Ana Alvarado, and she’s having a bad day. She spent all week preparing for a job interview, the first one in months to reach the videoconference stage, but the recruiter’s face barely appeared onscreen before he told her that the company has decided to hire someone else. So she sits in front of her computer, wearing her good suit for nothing. She makes a halfhearted attempt to send queries to some other companies and immediately receives automated rejections. After an hour of this, Ana decides she needs some diversion: she opens a Next Dimension window to play her current favorite game, Age of Iridium.
Post 25 Dec 2019, 18:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://www.wired.com/story/are-humans-fit-for-space-a-herculean-study-says-maybe-not/

Quote:
In space, fluids won’t drain, and astronauts develop red, puffy faces and complain of congestion or pressure in their ears. There are worse effects, too: 40 percent of the astronauts who lived on the International Space Station suffered some sort of damage to their eyes, including optic disc edema, globe flattening, and folds in the choroid, the blood-filled layer between the retina and the white sclera. NASA posits intracranial pressure is a possible explanation for what it calls “spaceflight-associated neuro-ocular syndrome,” and devised the test to measure fluid shifts to astronauts’ heads and eyes.

Quote:
(Space itself smells, Scott tells us—or, rather, objects exposed to the vacuum of space possess a unique odor: “a strong burned metal smell, like the smell of sparklers on the Fourth of July, [or] the smell of welding.”)

Quote:
More than 10,000 genes were activated by spaceflight. “To give you some context,” Mason explains, “there are about 58,000 known genes in the human genome, so we were seeing a lot of the body’s ability to respond activating.”

Quote:
Just 90 days into their flights, the astronauts’ natural-killer cells were 50 percent less capable of fighting leukemia cells.) Scott’s cognitive function was also whacked: He got dumber on the ISS.

Quote:
Scott got dumber on the ISS, but he stayed dumber, too. The decline in the speed and accuracy of his mental functions persisted six months after his mission.

how exactly to measure dumb?

temporarily unable or unwilling to speak.?

Quote:
Most surprising of all were Scott’s accordioning telomeres. While he was on the ISS, his telomeres weirdly lengthened

Quote:
Fully 91.3 percent of Scott’s genes whose expression changed during spaceflight returned to normal ranges within six months. But a distinct subset of genes never did: 811 genes across different cell types, almost all of them related to immune function and DNA repair. That’s bad news for the future of humans in space, because these are precisely the genes that must protect astronauts from space radiation

Quote:
Earth’s magnetic fields and atmosphere shelter us from most of the ionizing radiation that streams through space. A typical Earthling absorbs about three Sieverts (mSv) every year. During a Space Shuttle mission lasting a week, an astronaut might have received 5.59 mSv. The crew of Apollo 14 were exposed to 11.4 mSv. Scott Kelly received 146.34 mSv during his year in space. When he closed his eyes to sleep in his cramped quarters at night, Scott would see “cosmic flashes … light up his field of vision,” the result of radiation striking his retinas.
Post 25 Dec 2019, 21:47
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
1 billion is a lot, how about 100 billion or 1 trillion?

what if 1 trillion execution of a series of instructions in order to add 1 instruction into that series? another 100 trillions to check if to register that instruction permanent or separate it to form new branch... learning?

the macro that happened inside the micro,

could we have programming execution that model the way of the spinning solar system?

~
Post 28 Dec 2019, 01:56
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
marketing, pushing opinions into others mind,

every word is marketing, definition,

the worse marketing is by force, no way to turn off Christmas hat,

choices is important keyword, saved preferences,

from the color of this board, to which thread i want to hide forever,

if you want to view this video free, then you view 3 minutes commercials for 30 minutes content video,

people get offended by infinite ideas,

but what kind of marketing offend people and must have a turn off option?

it could be the word, Jesus, Buddha, Merry Christmas, Islam, Tao and etc,

even the Mandarin word can get people who dislike Chinese very angry, 中文

animals like pig could cause people very angry too,

even the shape t actually made into my country local news,

where is the sane line?

it could be case by case review, every use of such word must get authorization, or they must be used in short cut form, pig equal P
allah to A, Buddha to B, Christmas to C, Jewish to J, Chinese to C,

MC shouldn't get people very angry,

FN too,

SDKL in Mandarin,

but then another issue arise, writing god as G can be some sort of impolite, in fact people of A believers might kill you because you write a as A

but they hardly realize the A itself is impolite in the first place,

believer of A, M is very rude too, J is rude, so as B,

they will explode eventually because they are incapable to hold more meaning,

then how are they different from human who keep hurting themselves and claim there are voices inside their mind, ask them to cut their body with knives?
Post 28 Dec 2019, 19:42
guignol

guignol
there are no question to inter-planetary travel
one needs comparable magnetic cap and grounding, apart from air

as such, one matter, that of environment
Post 29 Dec 2019, 12:35
guignol

guignol
it's same as revolution doesn't know that 1nm is no fuzz
or that decimary is all well the reality too
Post 29 Dec 2019, 12:40
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
input process output,

internal/external input + internal/external process = the conscious i

i = set of internal/external judgements

we are machine in some macro level that produce output,

is consistency a desired target output?

the idea is to deliver everybody power to become master, having power to run every imagination/computational problems they could ever think,
Post 02 Jan 2020, 05:09
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
funny thought,

what one could do with their computer is far more important than owning a computer,

if we follow above logic,

what one could and wanted to do with their money is far mroe important than owning monies,

it were imaginations that kick started the whole journey,
Post 02 Jan 2020, 07:14

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 223, 224, 225 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: