flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 222, 223, 224 ... 243, 244, 245  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
judgement is essentially conclusion,

the worse conclusion is not the process of making conclusion, but, conclusion that provide zero and negative changes, making whatever that at this moment going into worser changes,

we conclude all the time, every moment, to read what page or not, to play this song or not, to call, to text, to drive, etc, everything,

and through conclusion we proceed to act, unless another changes happened and our focus shifted there,
Post 30 Nov 2019, 16:32
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
calculas explained,
https://0a.io/chapter1/calculus-explained.html

~

joker 2019,
perplexing, dark,

~

knowing more and deep probably gonna break us if we couldn't take them, cope them,

our insistence towards our beliefs, our ideas of how things should exist, etc, the holding that such and such should be like these and never change,

there is nothing that never change,

the game plays regardless of our participation,

~

the only rule that never change is everything change,

it sort of indirectly claimed, nobody is in charge actually,

~

eventually, someone get bored, or bright, and set up a game through decades and generation,

basically to give purpose into this purposeless conscious,

like idea of a male who have 6 sons across earth continents, and let them grow up and discover their brothers,

control, power, resources probably a nice indicator to decide who is winner, and since changes is how everything works,

there is never forever and infinite winner, and the game continues,

~

you saw this before, and obviously, obviously most people have zero feelings regarding above picture,

but when this shit happened in your life, suddenly you can't accept this thing is round when you believe it is rectangle,

you have all kinds of feelings involved, back to the above picture, you hardly emerge any feelings out, right,

so what caused those extra feelings?, our insistence on beliefs?
~
Post 01 Dec 2019, 03:59
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
ELON MUSK
Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future

hopefully i could gain something after finish this audiobook,

- planetary quest, sustainable lifestyle, expansion,

- he is one guy who dare and throwing resources to execute his dreams,

- download our brain into computer,

-
Post 02 Dec 2019, 13:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
december 2019,

got a dream ealier morning,

i saw some weird issue in this dreamming mode, it seems that we are too comfortable with unknown, unfamiliarity,

i was in a rented house, which of course, i have no idea why i am the tenant in the first place the moment i woke up,

so why i comfortably accepting the idea that i am the tenant of that house in dream,

let say,

there are information that hidden from us at this moment?

but it actually concluded that, information could be transferred and injected,

either that idea, i am the tenant are all the while inside my brain, or they are injected the moment i am dreaming,

now, denying mode, the conscious is calculating a judgement to verify what ideas to promote as belief and what to drop,

but the idea i am tenant of that particular house during dream is so real,

~

i saw daughter of that house owner coming back, she seems so famliar, ya, i knew who she was, one of the girl i followed inside my bigo,

~

if this is not a big matter, idk what else is big matter, lol

if ideas could be injected and dropped almost instant, then what else we could hold as a conscious i?

~

now assume the moment we parted this world, all kinds of ideas injected into our conscious i, and convinced us that they are all the while hidden away from us, those ideas are real and belong to us, what else we could say?
Post 04 Dec 2019, 07:37
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://www.near-death.com/experiences/exceptional/carl-jung.html

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1251814/pg1

Quote:

In reality, a good three weeks were still to pass before I could truly make up my mind to live again. I could not eat because all food repelled me. The view of city and mountains from my sickbed seemed to me like a painted curtain with black holes in it, or a tattered sheet of newspaper full of photographs that meant nothing. Disappointed, I thought:.

"Now I must return to 'the box system' again."

For it seemed to me as if behind the horizon of the cosmos a three-dimensional world had been artificially built up, in which each person sat by himself in a little box. And now I should have to convince myself all over again that this was important! Life and the whole world struck me as a prison, and it bothered me beyond measure that I should again be finding all that quite in order. I had been so glad to shed it all, and now it had come about that I - along with everyone else - would again be hung up in a box by a thread.
Post 04 Dec 2019, 08:28
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://github.com/trekhleb/nano-neuron
Quote:

NanoNeuron is over-simplified version of a Neuron concept from the Neural Networks. NanoNeuron is trained to convert a temperature values from Celsius to Fahrenheit.

NanoNeuron.js code example contains 7 simple JavaScript functions (model prediction, cost calculation, forward and backwards propagation, training) that will give you a feeling of how machines can actually "learn". No 3rd-party libraries, no external data-sets and dependencies, only pure and simple JavaScript functions.
Post 06 Dec 2019, 09:26
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
what are the best and recommended ways to distribute something?

what are we buying usually? groceries, food, drink,
some clothes, digital groceries, and so on,

distribution technology is certainly required in daily consumption products, and how we could create idea to better current situation?

and how we could create some business in this distribution method and assist people, changing their life,

the best thing to happen is, personalized service, as if someone is your assistant, listening to what stuffs you want, and send them all to your house,

am still having issue with how to do a pricing for any product?

can we price something as high or as low as we like? why we can and why we can't

now everybody want profit, because the system on earth requires us to use money to exchange for other resources,

and all kinds of life changing system requires monies to input, process and output,

in fact, elon musk too requires monies, lots of monies to sustain his ideas and push for greater revolution,

so, money is worth gathered when you got plan, how to use it, how to exchange it for a better lifestyle, how to exchange it for better humanity, etc,

i was sitting inside a tealive cafe,

the slogan,

biringing joy to people's lives through tea,

sounds really good,
Post 06 Dec 2019, 10:03
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
so marketing is about embedding some ideas inside a person, consciously or subconsciously?

then this is one very powerful knowledge to possess, is like how religions work basically,

https://freshsparks.com/successful-brand-building-process/

https://www.columnfivemedia.com/how-to-create-a-brand-identity
Post 06 Dec 2019, 22:59
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
12/12, end of year 2019, coming 2020, crazy shit,

sort of seeing more and more big asteroids gonna hit earth,

lots of ideas and it seems, am gonna break this blackbox,

the existence of ideas itself,

the cause of meaning,

the nature of truth, real,
Post 11 Dec 2019, 16:21
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://200.hc.com/the-harpercollins-200/

something to go through in this life,
Post 11 Dec 2019, 23:16
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://www.quantamagazine.org/mathematician-terence-tao-and-the-collatz-conjecture-20191211/

Quote:

Take a number, any number. If it’s even, halve it. If it’s odd, multiply by 3 and add 1. Repeat. Do all starting numbers lead to 1?

does every odd number multiple by 3 and add 1 resulted even number?
i guess it is, odd number + 1 will result even, and odd multiple by 2 always even,

odd multiple by 3 always result odd,

Last edited by sleepsleep on 13 Dec 2019, 20:45; edited 1 time in total
Post 13 Dec 2019, 20:38
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
does every odd number multiple by 3 and add 1 resulted even number?
Yes, for integers.
Post 13 Dec 2019, 20:44
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
so what issue they are having with that conjecture?
since proving every number will become even and if you halve it, eventually every number will be 1
Post 13 Dec 2019, 20:48
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
so what issue they are having with that conjecture?
since proving every number will become even and if you halve it, eventually every number will be 1
Sometimes things that might seems obvious in a general setting can be difficult to prove in a formal setting.
Post 13 Dec 2019, 20:59
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
guess my small brain failed to compute big problem,,

[odd] ( mutilpe by 3 and add 1 ) vs [even] divide by 2

odd is trying to expand the input

while even is trying to shrink the input

so, why the odd doesn't expand into infinite?

i was thinking, could odd multiple by X number and add 1 will turn that into infinite,

so that the rate to expand is always greater than the rate of shrink, how to determine that rate,

yah, this is interesting,
got a wild guess, when X is 11, things will go infinite Laughing
Post 13 Dec 2019, 21:24
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
got a second thought, maybe 7 is enough to make it infinite
Post 13 Dec 2019, 22:26
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i think this is very interesting,

it prompts me to another question, what even numbers that we could divide by 2 all the way without it turned into odd?

and what kind of numbers that 3x + 1 could never reach

how come numbers could have such relationship? if only my teacher exposes such question to me when i was small, i will definitely love maths
Post 14 Dec 2019, 02:26
st

st
Quote:

Take a number, any number. If it’s even, halve it. If it’s odd, multiply by 3 and add 1. Repeat. Do all starting numbers lead to 1?

I suppose jokes like this one are introduced to make some too clever mathematicians wasting time (and budgets) instead of solving actual problems.
Post 14 Dec 2019, 07:00
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
the existence of the number concept is one very interesting phenomenal, i could only appreciate all these when i getting older, there are undisclosed relationship between each of them, as if each number is a conscious person,
Post 14 Dec 2019, 10:45
st

st
Yeah, it is too much interesting and has a nuance. According to ancient philosophy, there are five Platonic Solids known. However, only four of them (Earth, Fire, Air and Water) exists in the Stagnant World (not sure it is correct translation). Aether belongs to Celestial. In short, this means there is allays something beyond us and our knowledge, so no need to prove everything.
Post 14 Dec 2019, 14:04

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 222, 223, 224 ... 243, 244, 245  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: