flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
ok, here some new ideas,
what if there is a wearable watch or etc, that you tag on your wrist, or anywhere around your body,
that able to tell you, pass information to you without you looking at it?

eg, a device that able to send electrical signals direct to your mind?

eg.
hate, love, like, fear, etc signals with some sort of pulse pattern,
see, people around u, using that "device" could let you know how they feel about you, anonymously, which i think, is kinda good..

since, most of time, people hardly start a conversation with another stranger, so we need a device to facilitate this gap, someone should just kickstarter this idea.
Post 17 May 2014, 20:10
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
another thing about game,

maybe the idea of a game is to create an imperfect game environment and let the gamer to perfect it, through R&D, and etc moving upwards, more efficient based system.

the strategy game, technological section should have R&D that works like RPG character system,

so, one could exchange resources to more powerful weapon or tools, transport, building to more efficient siblings.

looking forward a strategy battle game like that, so building / weapon / units / or etc will be totally different from player to player, and their choice of R&D will determine how they tackle another player.

so the strategy is no strategy, everytime is different, so more challenging and surprise, then it shouldnt be about war, destroy,

game should instill positive values, like a bet mission based, eg, player A offer a mission to PC AI, or another player, if they able to complete the mission, then winner receive something from opponent, be it resources, R&D or etc valuables,

so, it could be a game that focus on co-operation, eg, let player B produce 10,000 unit coal, or etc. from resources to R&D based mission.

hopefully one day Chris Sawyer read this and, somehow, he got a good mood and start developing.

http://www.chrissawyergames.com/

or total annihilation developers., i think, both of them create best of games on earth so far!
Post 18 May 2014, 13:04
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i actually ponder about something new today,

it is about the moment i ponder about something, let say, idea A,

and the exact previous human, or current human who ponder the same idea A,

so, we are connected, or we are just them, when the thoughts sync,

so, i could get into their mind, by pondering the same thing, since, it is just the same thing we are pondering.

let say, you are pondering about virtual reality in this earth life, and somebody else is pondering about the exact same thing, then, both are sync... cross by ages, times, culture, regions and etc, both thoughts are sync.
Post 18 May 2014, 13:19
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
see, people around u, using that "device" could let you know how they feel about you, anonymously, which i think, is kinda good..

since, most of time, people hardly start a conversation with another stranger, so we need a device to facilitate this gap, someone should just kickstarter this idea.
But this would be only a prosthesis of something that you should develop throughout your whole life - ability of empathy, a gadget that will tell you what you should feel to the particular person. What would you do if somebody hacked this device and put there a malicious program against some chosen ethnicities or people with specific face / clothing features? Is it still a really so good idea as you have thought?
Post 18 May 2014, 13:36
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
people could and would abuse virtually everything and anything,
let me quote what luffy said in one piece,
good or evil is up to everybody to think, decide and choose,

let us assume this device is not hacked by someboy,
imagine the spontaneous collaboration people could get, instead of saying hi, eye facing, sit down, and spend time to know her or his story, you just wanna say hi, cause, maybe he/she looks pretty, elegant, or charming,

or you saw somebody stranger feeling so down, sitting aside in a restaurant or etc place,
you just want to send a short greeting, hope he will settles his problem soon, and move on, and life goes on, just want to encourage him, and, all you need to do is, send signals, anonymously.

it could be an instant behaviour rating device. let say you wear it near wrist, or anywhere displayable to public.

now, people could complain, anonymously, and for the sake of better society.
Post 18 May 2014, 16:31
MHajduk

MHajduk
Kind of impersonal, anonymous way of sharing emotions? Such a system may be used to create self-controlling society where everyone could be informed how many "likes" and "dislikes" he / she can "collect" for every deed and even thought. Seems to be another project of the ant-like technocratic society, IMHO.
Post 18 May 2014, 18:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i view such public displayable engage/emotion/behaviour rating system as something for reference,

technocratic society, i guess things are moving into that motion,
Quote:
The concept of a technocracy remains mostly hypothetical, though some nations have been considered as such in the sense of being governed primarily by technical experts in various fields of governmental decision making. A technocrat has come to mean either 'a member of a powerful technical elite', or 'someone who advocates the supremacy of technical experts'.[1][2][3] Scientists, engineers, and technologists examples include these technologists who have knowledge, expertise, or skills, would compose the governing body, instead of politicians, businesspeople, and economists.[4] In a technocracy, decision makers would be selected based upon how knowledgeable and skillful they are in their field.

imho, it is better earth is ruled by those people instead of some clown ass political based people.
Post 19 May 2014, 16:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
weird dream, hot and just in,

thunders are roaring, the moment i aware, i was inside my car, or somebody else car, kinda hard to identify it,

then when i step out, i could feel some sort of huge electrical energy on ground, my lack of physics only cause me to suspect the thunders are sending lots of electrical charges to ground,

the whole body could feel the feeling like poles of magnets, some in repel, some in attract states,

btw, the electric current is really huge, (there was thunders roaring too in real life when i am in sleeping state)

then i saw 2 tiny pieces rectangular shaped object, like 3 mm x 6 mm x 3 mm
one is darker and another one lighter.

i picked it up, and when i move it near ground, it causes burning flare, but i feel no hot although my fingers are holding it, it just spectacular,
Post 19 May 2014, 20:54
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i got a few dreams lately, one of it, i guess i shouted in that dream, scolding a group of people,
then i woke up around 6 am, i could remember still at that time, but now, i kinda forgot already,

btw, i still haven't yet discover what to do with 1 billion if i got such amount of money,
it seems it is kinda useless if no idea exists for having lots of resources.

let say, improve telecommunication, make internet available freely for every human, every population,
i guess, this is what mark zuckerberg wishes to do.

or make a vacuum tube across countries for goods transportation in packet, like how network digital packets work.

maybe there shouldn't be ownership of land, cause i felt, the one who got best idea should allow to use those resources for better humanity, benefit everybody without any cost deploy on them.

then only great civilization could born and society could move into efficiency.

and it seems, imagining all is kinda hard, then one could assume, building all into reality is more harder, or both of them are equally hard, but no doubt, reality is formed from once inside a human mind imagination.

the objectives to move on should be, based on below qualities.
truth,
humanity,
justice,
efficiency,
anything that contribute to above ideas is good and should serve as backbone to continue exists.
Post 23 May 2014, 03:24
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
it seems that the meaning to exists as an existence is to continually learning and improve,
so the system must gear towards to above idea, let human have more free time to seek and discover what inside their mind,

society should be robotized, try to minimize human intervention as much as possible, the objective would be a society that would still works without human to perform anything, all things should be made into automation,

this post is made by bot.
Post 24 May 2014, 12:53
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
this post is made by bot.
I never realised they were so smart:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bot#Noun
Post 24 May 2014, 13:02
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i got about roughly 2 or 3 dreams just now,
i saw aliens, 3, they appeared so normal and acceptable to my conscious during dream,
one is purple colored, another two i kinda forgot,

then there is a prison break event,
i run very fast, away from the prison, really fast, to a place, i think some sort of connected island, then i saw a small tent, with some sort of camp fire.

i was pondering something,
the rights to become idiot,
the rights to kill and be killed,
the rights to have no rights,

it seems that life gave us those rights,
from chaos appeared pattern, and from pattern it seems chaos,
morality is an idea, as it imposes assumed positive rights, and take away negative rights,

rights to born disabled, to born in war countries,
existence are honoring those rights, and through that rights, the idea of freedom exists.

it is the clashing of those rights that we should deal with,
eg,
A resources are scarce,
a person desire to enjoy A resources freely,
another person desire to charge anyone who desire to enjoy A resources

assume nature is following the law of freedom and lack of freedom,
how we could solve it?
Post 28 May 2014, 20:39
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
another sleepless nite,
i actually got a few dreams in the near evening before i went to settle customer's problems,

feel really sad,
Pregnant Pakistani woman beaten to death with bricks by relatives

that is really barbaric... but human too are using such approach too with animals,
ah, just feel like gonna eat vegetarian food today,

one day, genius gonna invent chemical food, good for body, contained all vitamins needed, but created from plant, flour or whatever sources that could be gathered through non-violent.

or, genius invent something that convert light into vitamins liquid or powder or whatever,

this whole terminating other existences is insane.

earth is just bigger lunatic asylum,

when people cannot reason, but just follow their desires, pursue their desires, satisfy their desires,
when clash of desires appeared, and without letting reasoning be hold as first priority, human succumbed to beast,

when the thought, intention, is just a split moment, then the mind is so supportive to keep on fueling the ideas,

maybe, i suspect, human can't control their mind, can't control focus, can't control everything,
we are in infant stage, our mind is running wild,
the sparks in brain should be controlled to evolve beyond human.
Post 29 May 2014, 22:38
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
my car hit a dog yesterday,
the point is, i didn't stop, i just drive away,
btw, it is not my fault to hit that dog, it just runs out suddenly, while i am driving in speed of 40km/h

why i didn't stop, why i just drive away,
the values change between situation,
i don't like to see suffering, but i could walk away from suffering,
i could ignore suffering, because to solve suffering seems like a huge and complex, busy, issue.

so, i don't want to suffer,
but i couldn't care more if others are suffering, as long as i am not suffering,
yeah, selfish, hypocrite, and that is me,
Post 31 May 2014, 17:30
Dr F

Dr F
still u can stop for the dog and bring it to a vet perhaps. of course u dont know the dog. does it worth the effort or not. still if u think it most defnitiely doesnt and it would die a torturous death maybe ukill it or not.

just pay attention to the road so in case accident happen u can stop.
Post 01 Jun 2014, 03:16
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i guess i didn't kill it, i guess,

yeah, got ta pay more and more attention while on road,
Post 01 Jun 2014, 19:04
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
well, some sort of current crazy lunatic world insight,
they could kill or injure you and still loudly claim it was your fault.
(maybe some sort of parallelism if i am that injured dog)

so, how come shit like this is possible, but this is very real,

possible explanation is probably like this,

assume nobody got the intention to hurt another person, but somehow if they are caught with their accidentally, or un-purposely acts, the EGO will kick in to defend, it is not my fault, but your fault and always your fault to begin.

maybe this is how human function overall?

but explanation like this will render every immoral acts, purposely evil acts, to accidentally, sort of excuse for all the "accidentally" wrong doers.

is there a blame for shit that happened?

of course, logically, multiple chain reactions caused multiple changes, and all this shits keep on looping and produce more shits.

and i don't think one could deny the effect of shits did by first person that continuously keep on looping until current days.

the shit will go on, and we could only try to make a better shit, since this better shit outcome could become worse shit too after some more changes in illusion-ed future time frame.
Post 03 Jun 2014, 05:49
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
clashes of belief choose by every consciousness,

belief then produced illusion rights,

the idea of what to believe depend on open or close minded,

the source of open or close minded depend on previous beliefs,

religion or etc non-truth verify based belief imposed close minded belief, but knowledge, science introduce open minded belief,

like a human who go in nearby gold mining area,
he found some shiny rocks, someone told him it is gold and he happily bring it home and perceived it as gold,
but another person who found some shiny rocks go and verify the rock before perceived it as gold,

one people stops before verification,
another one keeps on digging after verification and learn how to verify themself.

we hardly spend time for realization,
we keep on copy, download, without doing checksum verification,
Post 06 Jun 2014, 18:05
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Weird dream,
I met Shiva and Brahma,
i dont know them, but the conscious identified them, i couldn't remember if they are formless or structural,

They are trying to send me a message regarding ego.
Post 09 Jun 2014, 02:43
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
Weird dream,
I met Shiva and Brahma,
i dont know them, but the conscious identified them, i couldn't remember if they are formless or structural,

They are trying to send me a message regarding ego.
Brahma and Shiva

creation and destruction (that leads to renewal),

begin and end (that, in fact, leads to a new "opening", a new beginning).

Seems that your ego (that recognized these deities) represents in this dream the third member of the triad - Vishnu, a guardian of continuance, symbol of preservation.

The meaning of the dream, as it seems, is to aware you about the necessity of consolidation of your internal spiritual world, all aspects of your personality. You may be heading towards a turning point in your life. There is a need to destroy some old things, create new but everything must be done with preservation of the values you consider the most valuable.

Anyway, bear in mind that it's a subjective analysis, so I can be wrong here. Wink
Post 09 Jun 2014, 09:19

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: