flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 197, 198, 199 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
guignol

guignol
And what design does https://dlang.org/ have?
Post 24 Apr 2019, 09:41
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
In another part of current dimension,

~

There are 3 people, one is damn it dumb, another one is great liar, great tricker, then the last one is the one who constantly trying to make sense what around him and what to choose next.

What kind of justice should serve if the dumb got tricked by liar and lost a huge fortune, life etc?

Who should hold responsible for the action of someone dumb?

Is it the only reason someone got tricked is because they are dumb?

If someone got tricked, it is because he is dumb, then serve him right, is such justifcation fair?

Could you cheat for a situation, changes that you desired or better benefit / advantages for you?

If we equal someone dumb to let say underage children, those who havne't yet acquired and develop their potential, how would this change your opinion in above questions?

If those smart also got tricked by those trickers, what chances are those dumb wouldn't get tricked by those trickers / liars?

What kind of justification for someone / something who die because their dumb action, their dumb appearance at the wrong place at the wrong time?

Someone saw a sign, danger, don't enter, don't touch, stay away, but he still going in, he still perceives he will be invincible, and that cause his life.

Does dumb exists?

Does lie exists?

I need to find some conclusion for above ideas / questions.
Post 24 Apr 2019, 10:19
Furs

Furs
revolution wrote:
To me that is very clear. No need for double brackets and other non-intuitive things to satisfy the compiler's quirks. The assignments to c are clearly shown. The program flow is obvious. And I have absolutely no problem with using goto.

I guess many hardcore C programmers will hate me for that. Well too bad. They can do it their way and I will do it my way. Razz
Yeah, I agree, I tend to overuse goto with small jumps (so it's very easy to maintain also), it makes it more clear, perhaps because I'm also used to assembly.

But that's only in personal projects though. Like I said some (most?) people are allergic to goto and trying to argue with them about it is a waste of time, especially when they outnumber you (which they will) and you aren't their boss or something.
Post 24 Apr 2019, 15:42
Furs

Furs
DimonSoft wrote:
You’re judging based on a synthetic example. Replace the names with good identifiers, replace the function call with some real function with parameters and it will not be as good and/or immediately obvious. Add the fact that parameter passing is not sequenced in a particular way, that any variable, a, b, e and f would in fact be subexpressions (say, comparisons).

In C to check the condition while reading the code one needs to remember the operator precedence rules, sequencing rules, the side effects that particular function call might have, etc. Even in languages with much simpler semantics (Furs states semantics simplicity is important in a language) such code is treated as smelly and asking for a rewrite. Besides, these rules are different for different programming languages, so any programmer who is any better than a first-year student might easily get confused.

If someone in a company relies on someone else being able and willing to read and recheck unnecessarily complex write-only pieces of code (written so just to be cool or to have short code), such a person is dangerous for the company as it would lead to serious bugs in software and, consequently, serious financial and reputational loss.

If you’re OK to have a time bomb in your team or to hire those who know just a single programming language with narrow outlook, you’re free to keep such people. Just do not advertise your way as something good.
I have no idea what you're arguing about right now. I mean, it was just a synthetic example, I didn't mean that e or f were variables (could be anything, function calls or whatever, maybe even reliant on c to begin with, or maybe they were member variables in the class that only got initialized when blah was called).

And what has it got to do with operator precedence? Confused Nothing, really. All it shows is that assignment within a conditional chain can be useful.
Post 24 Apr 2019, 15:47
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
https://w3layouts.com/
https://www.w3schools.com/w3css/w3css_templates.asp

These are awesome piece of high quality templates to get you start earning monies building websites.

Need to gather some monies to buy Huawei P30 Pro. Laughing
Post 25 Apr 2019, 04:49
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
I had a dream hours ago, I think this was the first time I experience gravity in dream.

I was driving a car up a hill, sort of speeding, then after the hill top most point, the car just sort of flying, since I am spending, I could feel the gravity trying to bring me ground.

Like those pubg or etc, gravity could be programmed, the feeling your are falling, all, could be programmed.
Post 26 Apr 2019, 14:51
guignol

guignol
are there several persons writing from your account
Post 26 Apr 2019, 21:14
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
guignol wrote:
are there several persons writing from your account

Nah, but maybe I got split personally? Who knows?
Post 26 Apr 2019, 22:00
Ali.Z

Ali.Z
does sleepsleep ever sleeps, and if not please sleep.

Post 27 Apr 2019, 03:37
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
I sleep, I dream, then I woke up, luckily still alive, there are so many interesting things, to many beautiful and sexy babes, so many ideas, puzzles, to ponder, so many movies, dramas, stories, etc, to catch on,

https://www.technologyreview.com/f/613324/scientists-restored-circulation-to-severed-pig-brains-in-step-that-blurs/
Quote:
Pig heads: A team led by Nenad Sestan report in Nature today how they have been picking up severed pig heads from a New Haven slaughterhouse and trying to restore circulation to them a few hours after death.

The experiments were successful in keeping many of the cells inside the brains alive and functioning for more than a day. MIT Technology Review first reported the pig brain experiments in April 2018.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/611007/researchers-are-keeping-pig-brains-alive-outside-the-body/

Maybe we all right now are living inside jars, who knows, Laughing

I guess I am more than willing to live in a jar, as long as I am alive, conscious, even if it means to pray to whatever $hit out there, I guess I will do it.
Post 27 Apr 2019, 04:45
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
I think life is more than simply being alive. I doubt I would enjoy being a head in a jar. I want to do things, not just think about things.
Post 27 Apr 2019, 04:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
guignol

guignol
a head in a jar is a comic

ss what drugs do you take?
Post 27 Apr 2019, 10:08
Ali.Z

Ali.Z
sleepsleep wrote:
I sleep, I dream, then I woke up

ehm, have you ever heard of that story? a latin girl who did not sleep approx. 30 years?

Post 27 Apr 2019, 14:50
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
guignol wrote:

Oxygen?

~

I remembered a horrible experiment, Soviet, not sure if true story or fiction, drug their subjects, maybe more months, they all went crazy,

Saw a documentary in China, a Chinese male couldn't sleep anymore after an accident.

Impact of a Night of Sleep Deprivation on Novice Developers’ Performance (2018)
https://arxiv.org/abs/1805.02544

We all need sleep,
Post 27 Apr 2019, 19:31
fpissarra

fpissarra
guignol wrote:

Hehhee... I was thinking to ask the same question! (just kidding)...
Post 27 Apr 2019, 20:21
fpissarra

fpissarra
sleepsleep wrote:
I remembered a horrible experiment, Soviet, not sure if true story or fiction, drug their subjects, maybe more months, they all went crazy,

Not only USSR did it, US too (OSS [later: CIA] MK-Ultra project).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUW-frxo2X4

Ok. "National Geographic" isn't the most trustworthy source of info nowadays (Aliens!), but MK Ultra really happend... Here's another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5ybWK8gbKM
Post 27 Apr 2019, 20:25
Ali.Z

Ali.Z
sleepsleep wrote:
guignol wrote:

Oxygen?

~

Saw a documentary in China, a Chinese male couldn't sleep anymore after an accident.

Impact of a Night of Sleep Deprivation on Novice Developers’ Performance (2018)
https://arxiv.org/abs/1805.02544

We all need sleep,

true, we need to sleep.

i cant imagine how boring it is, and my mood gonna be so bad - probably.

Post 28 Apr 2019, 01:35
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
True, my mood will turn bad if I didn't have enough sleep, but maybe because I haven't learn the technique to meditate, it seems like once we grab the real technique of meditation, we could stay awake for a very long period, conscious, without the need to sleep or rest, without food or water, there are all kinds of activities firing inside mind, as if busy.

I think such is possible, it just I haven't yet learn the trick, the clinch,
Post 28 Apr 2019, 03:07
guignol

guignol
sleep allows cells to stay out of duty so that they may grow
Post 28 Apr 2019, 08:09
guignol

guignol
ss it's no blunt curiousity of what you eat
Post 28 Apr 2019, 08:12

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 197, 198, 199 ... 245, 246, 247  Next