flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 191, 192, 193 ... 243, 244, 245  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Good luck with your hacking efforts sleepsleep. Try not to get caught though. You probably wouldn't enjoy living to 1000 if it was all in prison. Smile
Post 08 Apr 2019, 19:33
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
I don't think I am smart enough to have those servers.
It just who actually decide what knowledge someone should know or learn?

Who could access what and where?

Where are the rules governing the knowledge? Do we need rules?

Since every knowledge is double edges sword, it could produce something very beneficial to everyone, or something very harmful.

It ends up with what intention the person who have acquired such knowledge, good intention could somehow produce bad and terrible output too it just makes the whole intention not so relevant, maybe, idk.
Post 09 Apr 2019, 06:16
guignol

guignol
Have you noticed how very half the size of guests are here recently?
Post 09 Apr 2019, 10:48
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Took a trip to south, seeing lives everywhere, my friend talked about a private gambling inside karaoke business, where a single adult around 30 could spent about 30k in a night, sounds crazy,

It seems that people could only spend so much when somehow they found the ways to get really easy monies. It actually quite amazing why someone could gamble away resources in such a short period, where he must likely will lose, don't know about the probability of cards playing games, or dices etc.

Everything is funny again, Laughing how to combined everybody effort into going Mars and beyond? We can't even distribute resources to people who could make good use of them. It always these are mine and nobody shall use it without my permission, nobody shall modify these systems without my authorization.

Lots of permission granting were delegated to people and systems who don't have any intention to delegate that permissions to others.

The goal for humanity would be zero wastes, if every objective started with this idea, the resources are actually more than enough for everybody to use.

Elites created systems, games to enable them easily stealing more resources by having a lot in the first place,

A good system is a good os, there are lots of things, concepts, alike in operating system designing to how these societies work.

A company is a program, angry is like BOD, there are so many wastages in every processes, just take a look at a restaurant, hotel, everywhere, infinite wastages.

Design that purposely limit functionalities, are these people idiots?

Zero waste is greater than supply demand, this is the attitude that could progress everybody on Earth.

We don't waste pixels, unnecessary ASCII, bandwidths, etc, unnecessary focuses,

I think a superior civilization will have this attitude embedded inside their conscious.

Including zero waste energy, no unnecessary changes unless required.
Post 09 Apr 2019, 16:08
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
The goal for humanity would be zero wastes, if every objective started with this idea, the resources are actually more than enough for everybody to use.
I disagree with the second part. "Humanity" will find a way to deplete it even if they have "zero wastes".

Sure, today, we might have enough resources (I don't think so, but let's assume so) to treat everyone in a good manner.

The problem is, when people's resources are plentiful like that, they tend to multiply some more. And more. And more.

Suddenly you have double the population and they want more and so people go and look for more resources to continue the cycle over and over again. At some point, they'll be hard to come by, again.
Post 09 Apr 2019, 19:45
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Listened to lots of stories when relatives meet and chat together. Stories about families matters, monies, jokes, Laughing

Saw my grandmother photos, she likes to wear plain dark clothes with flowers pattern, long gone, still remember her voice, still remember she calling my name.

Yeah, life is so beautiful,
Post 10 Apr 2019, 13:05
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Julian Assange: Wikileaks co-founder arrested in London
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47891737

Not sure how to react for this news, hopefully nothing terrible happened to him, stay alive, stay safe,

Mass released p&c documents soon?
Post 11 Apr 2019, 13:46
revolution

revolution
He is in trouble with the USA.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edva/pr/wikileaks-founder-charged-computer-hacking-conspiracy

That suggests he could get up to five years in prison.

But I would expect that if/when he is sent to USA then there will be a series of further charges placed against him that carry stronger penalties.

So basically, they want UK to agree to extradition on the pretext of a "minor" charge, and once transferred, then they lay on the heavy stones.
Post 11 Apr 2019, 16:52
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Time to download the insurance files,

Scientists put human gene into monkeys to make them smarter, human-like

https://www.brecorder.com/2019/04/11/488194/scientists-put-human-gene-into-monkeys-to-make-them-smarter-human-like/

History repeats, last time Annunaki mixed their genes to cause us exist, now we cause monkeys to become smarter.
Post 12 Apr 2019, 02:51
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
You are given some thousand or ten thousand portrait photos,

Upon viewing photo in less than 5 seconds, you should press like, dislike or neutral (no like it dislike feeling associated)

Now, why you came up with such judgement in a very short minute?

What cause judgement?

Now, proceed with does wearing particular color, headscarf, earring, lipstick, color of skin and etc properties involved greatly in faces we see?

Damn, this is so intriguing.
Post 12 Apr 2019, 13:39
revolution

revolution
I expect it is an evolutionary trait. People that look healthy and ready to breed will appear are more attractive and thus have more offspring on average.

Of course the judgement of "healthy and ready to breed" is subjective. Everyone likes different things. Variety is the spice of life. Smile
Post 12 Apr 2019, 14:37
guignol

guignol
No it's not.
Viewer judges for his counter part.

Desperate of not having one, chooses to "breed" with what seems best. And most likely with few.
Post 13 Apr 2019, 07:24
fpissarra

fpissarra
sleepsleep wrote:
if energy cannot be created or destroyed,
why don't they just call energy = god?

but why energy cannot be created?
why energy cannot be destroyed?

where the energy comes from? who creates energy, god? Laughing

Energy is a concept, not a thing... it is defined as a quantity of "something" that must be transfered from one object to another in order to do work (or heat)... "Energy" as concept, was created by us (as every other concepts and definitions).
Post 13 Apr 2019, 11:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Then what are that physically "something" that being transferred from a to b? That cannot be created or destroyed?

revolution wrote:
I expect it is an evolutionary trait. People that look healthy and ready to breed will appear are more attractive and thus have more offspring on average.

Of course the judgement of "healthy and ready to breed" is subjective. Everyone likes different things. Variety is the spice of life. Smile

maybe, it just kinda amazing we could come up with some sort of judgement in less than a minute.

~

In another part of world, there are sickness, there are people who sick, without cure, psychology issues and more, people stress themselves, eating themselves,

Obviously only our own life, existence is the most important thing to care, without life and existence, we is undefine.
Post 13 Apr 2019, 11:31
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
What cause judgement?

Now, proceed with does wearing particular color, headscarf, earring, lipstick, color of skin and etc properties involved greatly in faces we see?
revolution wrote:
I think that the judgement depends mainly on who has been judging. I guess that men and women make their judgement taking into consideration different factors:
  • men perceive female faces (and bodies) as a kind of a living piece of art giving hope for some "earthly delights" in a further perspective,
  • women are looking for partners that may give a guarantee of the long-term relationship (what is justifiable from the biological point of view - successful breeding needs a guarantee of material / economical stability).
I like to look at human faces. To me the most important factor of judging whether a given face is good-looking (or pretty or beautiful etc.) or not is a general aesthetic impression - here the most important to me is a kind of "fractal proportionality" (by no means mistaken with any rigid "canon" of proportions, or naive symmetry). The skin color is not so important here - take as a good example women from the East Africa (Ethiopia) and Central and East Africa (Rwanda), they are widely considered as truly beautiful.
Post 13 Apr 2019, 14:07
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Abiogenesis - The Impossible Theoretical Miracle
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1217545/pg1

there are more secrets before now,
Post 13 Apr 2019, 19:30
fpissarra

fpissarra
sleepsleep wrote:
Then what are that physically "something" that being transferred from a to b? That cannot be created or destroyed?

Can you destroy or create a number? Energy is a concept, developed in association of physical momentum (where quantity of mass or matter in motion do some "work"). It is a quantity, a number... The same can be said about "force", which is associated with quantity of mass or matter and variation of motion.

As what is "energy", "force" or what gives "mass" their properties, or if they really exists, nobody knows (neither the concept of "God")...
Post 13 Apr 2019, 23:44
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
I always thought energy is something physical, I was wrong, energy is changes,

So we got magnet, attract and repel, I assumed such capability derived from the arrangement of atoms. Then how bout our gravity? We haven't discover the formation of atom that cause gravity?

I always confuse with what is mass and weight, afaik, mass is there weight without bringing in the idea of gravity and weight is when object is measured under certain gravity.

If Earth is rotating round, ball shaped, certainly the gravity will cause object to measure differently across it's surface, does weight measured differently?
Post 14 Apr 2019, 03:13
revolution

revolution
Gravity differs across the Earth's surface due to the varying density of the materials in the local vicinity.

The Earth's rotation acts to counteract gravity. If it spun fast enough those nearer the equator would all be flung off into space, and those on the poles would get dizzy.

I can't see how light (photons) could exist if energy is only a concept. Also many experiments have measured the transformation in both directions of energy to matter and back.

Magnets and gravity create what we measure as a force, but they do not expend energy.
Post 14 Apr 2019, 03:57
sts-q

sts-q
You always need two: energy and consciousness or space and time or light and love.

Everything else maps to space and time:

RAM and GHz
instruction and sequenced-order
Object and message-passing
stack and program
car and road
tomatoes and cooking
Smile ? Wink
Post 14 Apr 2019, 08:23

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 191, 192, 193 ... 243, 244, 245  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: