flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 251, 252, 253  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
i got a thought,
what if, i mean, what if,

schizophrenia is a situation where, a human brain wavelength, (could be same person, or different person) cross reference firing inside multiverse.

so, what he saw, was actually something that actually happened in another universe,

i equal schizophrenia to dream, different only,one is during waking up moment, another one during sleeping.

and to control schizophrenia, i suppose, if they could figure out the liquid or whatever that produced during sleep, and create a manual mechanism to produce it on schizophrenia person, maybe they could solve this issue.
Or it could just be screwed up software in the brain.

I think Occam's razor applies here.
Post 30 Apr 2014, 03:20
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
thanks for the reply, revolution,
glad to see your reply, i thought you mad with me, ....

i hope you are fine there, =)
here a nice one for you, and everybody,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bG7EFhMw8w
A Dramatic Demonstration of the Power of Mental Frames
Post 01 May 2014, 12:07
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i discovered a new thought,

basically, it is about how human deal with unknown,
so people choose "something" to fill in the i don't know who, how, what, why, and etc.

people need some sort of reasoning, through belief, faith, logic, or etc,

so, the whole reason why religion flourished might because of it provides some sort of clues to settle unknown, and thats it.

of course, people need to wake up,
because science provide a stronger alternative to deal with unknown,
there are still a lot yet to be discovered, and every discovery open another door to vast more unknown, and more knowledge.

why use faith and believe in some sort of books when the best logical approach is to discover it using science.
Post 02 May 2014, 10:47
revolution

revolution
Sure. It is known as the "god in the gaps" theory. We have gaps in our knowledge that we can't explain, so therefore it must be god. This is not anything new. These types of things have been well studied.
Post 02 May 2014, 11:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
great news then for humanity,
at least, i grow and realize the best logical approach.
Post 02 May 2014, 14:55
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i thought about this today,
if i am able to perceive/see/aware/feel my surrounding, things around me, people and etc,
if everything is just all the neurons firing inside my brain,

why i can't control it?
if dream able to some sort of replay, use whatever inside the memories to construct another set of environment, or just whatever that happened inside another universe where brain equipped with quantum transponder communicate with another brain transponder in another universe, idk,

but why i can't control or replay at ease what i want? assume not 100% signals replication, at least 90%?
the function should be there, since we use it during dreaming, but why can't i call that function during waking up?

maybe some sort of brain reset/diagnose codes?
you see blue color board for 1 minutes, red 1 minutes, green 1 minutes, then the brain will reboot... =)

does mimicking a live person by a computer make that computer a person? idk.
it just damn interesting to ponder about that.

and what if we are computer? and awareness or consciousness is just some sort of random firing coded conscious signals, to aware.

when i look at my own self, to code awareness could be just call awareness(); just we move our eyes to view left or right. nothing special with consciousness, (in this sense, a perspective in this moment from my perception).

if all the cells are just some sort of near random firing, like how ten thousands people at a huge square.

i assume a good program is a program that keep function calls counter, and another program AI is there to minimize or to balance all those calls by writing new function to facilitate top highest 10 calls, then another AI to deal with rush hour to short-cut when detect on-demand high calls.

would realizing that you yourself is a coded AI computer makes any difference?
i guess maybe, maybe one would want to call every API available inside himself.

maybe realizing this will increase your desire to know how complete is the beings, alien, who coded you. (some sort of ego here)
maybe it makes no difference, if the beings are signals based, then they probably are coded machine too by another alien.

like 2 copies of DVD with identical checksum, if one is real, another one is real too.

so, a program must self grow, self coded, it must starts with minimal basic code, not random based, but functional and logic decision to short-cut, with a set of expected problem and possible solutions paired hard-coded inside that program.

so new API is actually a new kinda of expected problems and possible solutions paired,
so, program is coded to update and check for new API from time to time, or when certain event arise, then only quantum download it from server into application, and make use of it.

maybe, one day i will realize and discover that, maybe, i am just coded machine, my consciousness is just an API call to aware signals loop.
Post 03 May 2014, 18:26
revolution

revolution
First you need to define what is meant by "real" and "virtual". Then devise some sort of test to determine which of those worlds you live in. If you only exist in some VM running in some system but can't distinguish it from a non-VM "real" system then for a intents and purposes you ARE living in a real world since all consequences of your actions will have meaningful results that are indistinguishable from what would happen in a real world.
Post 03 May 2014, 23:40
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i find it hard to define what is real and what is virtual.

an important assumption here is, people will try their best to exact clone/replicate the virtual (let say virtual machine) to follow exactly how a real x86 or x64 functions.

lets assume one is able to code a virtual x86 identical to how real x86 function, no extra function, no lack of function, exactly the same.

like what i mentioned above, you copy burn a DVD from another DVD,
if we put the DVD, the ori and clone into DVD drive, and ask users to identify from there, maybe they will need special tools to detect DVD type, disc manufacturer and so on, still possible but still with some assumption, there are embedded manufacturing information inside those disc.

i am quite certain the coders (who create machines us) will embed some extra information to distinguish his world and our world. (assume his debug is, walk into our world and see, i am quite certain he will tries this) while, one could argue we are coder too who currently take a peek in this world.

if we got another 200 years, let say, year 2200, i am very sure, we are capable to create an exact real simulation, copies of signals feed directly into human brain, as if they are real, these all are very possible,

and bad guys exists, under evolve human / coders exists, otherwise, this concept wouldn't get simulated here on earth now.

it just real interesting to come up with a test, to see which world we are in, and how to get to another world or higher world (if possible)

let me ponder,
Post 04 May 2014, 11:47
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
i am quite certain the coders (who create machines us) will embed some extra information to distinguish his world and our world. (assume his debug is, walk into our world and see, i am quite certain he will tries this) while, one could argue we are coder too who currently take a peek in this world.
The trend seems to be the opposite. The CPU support for VMs has been getting progressively more and more robust in order to trick underlying OSes into believing the hardware is bare metal. It is not yet perfect but the trend is going that way to making it closer to indistinguishable.

If we are in such a VM simulation that is the result of some series of VMs that have become progressively more real-like then perhaps our containing VM has finally worked out all the bugs and is at the point of being nearly impossible to detect from within?

I read a paper that talked about trying to overflow the the storage locations of our VM (the paper started with the assumption that we are in a VM) and thus looking for some sort of wrap around, saturation, overflow or exception. Or, maybe we can just look for dead pixels.

Let's hope no one kicks our rocks out of place and screws everything up.
Post 04 May 2014, 14:56
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i wrote something, then accidentally press Alt + F4... gone.. =)
Post 04 May 2014, 17:32
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
when the clone could be differentiate easily, eg, a physical exists pc with a clone, i guess, they will have no issue to make it resemble,

but let say, when design a virtual earth, plug in directly into their sensors, maybe they will take some precaution, of course, that is only my assumption,

maybe they could only track our heart beat, or maybe too large quantum information transfer from this world to their world will destroy the information, maybe.

so, i guess heart beat might be a clue to inform our friends there,

sudden death might interpret as sudden un-plug by their friends, or etc, viruses,

assume our world resemble the real world, then evil exists there too, assume all possible thoughts are originated from there,

but i guess, the existence of such a world (eg. our earth)
produce better random music, literature, ideas, philosophies, and more,

by, making this world similar to their real world, means, our output would be useful to them, easier to translate into their world.

hmm, maybe we really are just machine,
this thoughts are no different from what machine capable to loop.
Post 05 May 2014, 04:26
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i figure out something,
regarding motivation,
i saw a TED talk, it tries to exlain it through, love and fear,

then i think, maybe we should do something, hopefully something positive,
because we want to prove to ourself, we could do it,

be it, coding AI, widely used OS, awesome future tech, making some cool 3D print-out, all those ideas shouldn't remain idea, it should be materialized into physical.

having idea is like having a faith, then turning it into physical only we could call it science.

then i figure out another thing,
world peace,
which imo, could only be achieved when people could live longer, maybe age 200, 400 or something,

because there are certain understanding which a person could only grabs when he reach 40, 50, 60 and etc,

of course, we got great news,
Elderly Mice Perk Up With Transfused Blood
Transfused Blood Rejuvenates Old Mice
Research May Point to Ways to Reverse Some Effects of Human Aging
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303417104579541950544978572
Quote:
Giving old mice blood from young ones makes them smarter and improves such functions as exercise capacity, according to reports from two research teams that point to new ways to study and potentially treat human diseases of aging.

In one study, researchers at Stanford University and the University of California, San Francisco found that blood transfusions from young mice reversed cognitive effects of aging, improving the old mice's memory and learning ability. The report was published Sunday in the journal Nature Medicine.

great news.
Post 06 May 2014, 20:51
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
been pondering about this recently,
if i somehow forgotten what i did yesterday, does that mean, those events never happened?

or they just replace some ddrx100..

i somehow forgot what i did from 6 pm yesterday, oh nooo,,
Post 09 May 2014, 10:21
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
take a few hours to reformat my laptop,
i still don't understand when i got the rookit?
or, issue like this will occur when you restore your partition from a file several times?

i should run process explorer before i reformat my system,
but after i copy desktop items into another partition,
the whole system suddenly gone into a hanging mood, even after restart,

open task manager, and click show all users process will cause the OS hang, weird,
maybe the rootkit aware i am going to investigate? maybe.

weird,
Post 10 May 2014, 06:15
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1a96h8_the-square-full-documentary-movie-hd-part-1_shortfilms

Code:
The Oscar's nominee for the best documentary of 2014. "The Square" is an Egyptian-American documentary film by Jehane Noujaim, released in 2013, which depicts the ongoing Egyptian Revolution of 2011 from its roots starting in Tahrir Square. 

it really breaks my heart,

when human hold up their riffles, random shoot,
drive their army vehicle to run down people,

these are no different from inmates at mental illness asylum.

when people act without reason, be it using faith or emotion, thats might be the moment human turn to animal or lower than animal.

maybe the whole issue is, the idea and concept of government is something which is against nature, idk,

does democracy exists in nature?

maybe until the day, scientist figure out how to telepathy to people nearby,
the whole issue are lack of knowledge, lack of information, corrupted ideas, misunderstanding, own benefits, emotional control, and perhaps more.

elite want to program people as if how they program machine, it will works, if human equal machine, (well, i do suspect human are machine)

the idea of getting power, having lots of money, owning resources, directing people to do what you feel necessary, it seems stupid and idiot in some sense.

we believe we could control, and this is the ultimate deadly result we expect.

the human race can't even control themselves, their emotion, their perspective, their non bias, and more,

all these require human to use "illusionary time", "more changes after changes"
to come into a sense, become a mature human, to devote more time to understand about him or herself.

what we could see are, crazy fellows overall,

and there is nothing much one could do to deal with insane mates, maybe, except, to decrease their number.

be it cultured viruses, bacterias, engineered economy collapsed, world war III, and more,

when human don't realize and understand what human, humanity means,

they still argue about muslim sect, christian belief, hindu worship idols, muslim circle black house, jesus having sex with prostitute, and more

of course, people who dragged into years of religion belief are actually lazy to discover the truth themselves, they are proof why this world is chaos, and why democracy wouldn't work, like how you gonna introduce democracy to pigs, or apes?
they wouldn't work.

evil are religions which keep on feeding wrong information into human brain.

the world will become a better place once mass people could break away from religion.
Post 11 May 2014, 05:16
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
there were 3 dreams in today morning,
i hardly recollect but one,

there was a birthday celebration, =) i don't know whose birthday,
but there are secret recipe cakes, a few person i knew in this life, some strangers,

and we sang happy birthday song, kinda in a new and creative melody, the mood is happy,

thats all about dreams,

here some stuff i been pondering around,

it is about the idea how to rule a country, how to create a social system that based on truth, humanity and justice.

let say, i was given 1 billion dollars now, what would i do?
or let say, all resources are mine, then what would i do?

it seems that, most probably, people will just save those money in bank, and keep on wanting more, the insecure feeling still inside the heart,

i suppose, a better system is a system without money, but replace it with contribution, a list of contribution that everybody could see, and check, total transparent. (with that person picture, name, location and etc) like a huge info board,

so, contribution are divided into categories, with latest, top 10, and etc major significant differences.

the idea of living, let us assume, is to reach happiness, is to feel happy at present, peace, safe,

so, if such environment are presented into human, what more would human crave, assume knowledge, creativeness, and etc individual or group talent.

all needs are delivered, basically, human learn how to live as a real human or just a human.

people having the idea, having or possess something will make them happy, where the happiness they gained are equal to when they lose that possession.

let say, we built all the facilities, make it, more automatic maintained, be it through robot or AI mechanical, or etc means, clean and renewable green energy,

everything is there,
with one rules, no religion, no temple, no mosque, no church,
by assuming, only people who is atheist, somehow able to break away from mortal tests,
able to enter.

maybe one will just sit there, by the swimming pool, read some book, see some trees, feel the wind, and that is life.
Post 13 May 2014, 15:27
Dr F

Dr F
i gotta say that they are programming me in dreams someone at least..

i rememrber a specific sorta dream, and u know what? i just recall segments of the dream, and i see faces human facesl ike they are talking.. and u know what? i actually remember that inthose dreams i heard someone taking and perhaps vaguely see a face but it is different. AND as i consciously remember the thing the dream place, there is something appearing irresistible so far. i will try to clear my mind and do this again (no now theere is a picture all the time.. thats different). someone projecting it i have seen such...

gotta say there were messages in dreams but skewed sometimes.

and another wich was fairly strange. well i am not scared of those immages what so ever.. so perhaps aliens.. but the memories got jumbled up a bit. (no memories..). hm. irresitiible.. whatever now

i gotta eat somethign and do some more splits have a shower.
Post 14 May 2014, 18:46
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
a few dreams today, maybe 3,
i sleep from around 6 am to 3 pm, awesome!,

then i met with a nice girl today, got her phone number and chatting using whatsapp, cool! she is awesome!.
Post 16 May 2014, 15:10
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
then i try to figure out why human play games, computer games or etc games,

is it the idea of gaming is to feel the victory more frequently, since games allow a kinda set up that permit you measure sense of fulfillness by hitting objectives.

since life is hard to objectified, everybody got their own ideas, but game is a nearly same environment for everybody to measure and compare.

so, if to understand life as above, then our life is probably a set up, virtual environment, to measure ourself by ourself from non-virtual or maybe virtual x gen who knows.

so, the best game might be a game without score, like living alive here.

winning the game is not objective,
since the game is not suppose to end,
it is about control, controlling the game,
when one already control the game, one don't want to end the game.

eg. 4 players,
each players tasked with prevent other player to annihilate another player totally.

it is about control, the flow of game,
input -> process -> output,
those who capable to locate, make use, protect their resources, assume to become big player.

it seems the idea to play game is to get fun by trying to control situation without risking yourself to death.

assume controlling (you named it) is the source of human/robot happiness.
Post 16 May 2014, 21:41
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i drank SKYY vodka yesterday,, head is kinda heavy right now, 40% alcohol, wooohoooo,,
i just drank a cup only,,, hahaha,,
Post 17 May 2014, 19:04

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 251, 252, 253  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: